Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mercurial - [MCI] - Linking Crypto Currencies  (Read 24149 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Voltarius (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Mercurial

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:05:34 AM

this website make me confused to buy your coin
http://worldstartupmap.com/startup/mercurial/

why you not open ICO at bittrex ? C-cex or Yobit ?

And the listing on that website is something totally different and non-unrelated to Crowdsale, it is just a directory showing the future Mercurial affiilates / merchants as a startup, the surrounding businesses of Mercurial, not the coin itself, look at the description.
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:18:29 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 08:23:13 AM by Voltarius

We think it looks nicer and more professional to host in on our own site so that you can visually see that we have competent developers on our team.
Im not see your team, your office may be you can add screenshoot of wallet ?
that not competent and profesional for trusted new coin

any way im watching and interesting to join ICO but i want to search more information before buy

Of course, we will post proofs to address any concern about being vaporware, it works now, just need to polish details.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:32:20 AM

Lol, those exchanges and specially c-cex have had more scams than all the on-website icos together.. Why would anyone ask for that as a security?

Personally i see this Mercurial project as a real choice and with real new stuff, already got something in.
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:02:09 AM

I'm in...made my purchase!

Thank you for your purchase , welcome to the project as well Benjig .

SmartTrader

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:46:22 AM

Just purchased mine Happy to be on board 
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:12:07 AM

Following this project with interest, plus worldstartupmap gives mci a professional look
dalefrench

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:37:35 PM

Hello, I made two purchases 8 hours apart from each other.  It shows same ticket number and my balance does not reflect second transaction.   I have two emails sent to me, that were quick, I might add.  Just wondering if sending btc to that same address reflects both my purchases.  Thanks!

Very glad I found out about this crowd sale. Smiley
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:48:16 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 10:57:21 PM by Voltarius

Hello, I made two purchases 8 hours apart from each other.  It shows same ticket number and my balance does not reflect second transaction.   I have two emails sent to me, that were quick, I might add.  Just wondering if sending btc to that same address reflects both my purchases.  Thanks!

Very glad I found out about this crowd sale. Smiley

Hello!, the automated system might require to get a new address on each purchase or each transaction, but in your case we are going to merge the balances from both transactions into your cryptographic ticket ID.
PM me with the btc tx id of both transactions, thank you.
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:02:51 PM

All the balances from unique ticket IDs containing two or more transactions sent to the same generated bitcoin address have now been updated to show the total amount purchased in BTC and Mercurial (MCI).
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:47:21 PM

We think it looks nicer and more professional to host in on our own site so that you can visually see that we have competent developers on our team.

any way im watching and interesting to join ICO but i want to search more information before buy

Of course, we will post proofs to address any concern about being vaporware, it works now, just need to polish details.

ohh i see your team http://mercurial.design/faq.php#team

i want to know who is ryan andrews, i search at google and im not see who is ryan andrews ? can yu give linkedin detail ?
dalefrench

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:43:37 AM

All the balances from unique ticket IDs containing two or more transactions sent to the same generated bitcoin address have now been updated to show the total amount purchased in BTC and Mercurial (MCI).

Thank you.  That was quick.  Balance is correct.  Wishing you all the best with this project.  Smiley
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:39:30 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 05:37:52 PM by Voltarius

ohh i see your team http://mercurial.design/faq.php#team

i want to know who is ryan andrews, i search at google and im not see who is ryan andrews ? can yu give linkedin detail ?

Hey, i'm Ryan Andrews from U.S Indiana, long time scripter and coder c++ node.js and phyton, always working independently, i got fascinated into bitcoin since 2014, freedom and viability to develop without a central organism is what attracted me here, i want to preserve always user privacy as well as mine, but @Paul_Maes (twitter) from Worldstartupmap already confirmed my identity for security reasons. And for public profiles i have developed vetting clearance as a network security analyst and I'm not allowed to use any Social Media.
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:43:37 AM

Thank you.  That was quick.  Balance is correct.  Wishing you all the best with this project.  Smiley

Thank you, glad to hear problem is solved and thank you again for the good wishes.
hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:05:20 AM

Hi, There are 11 Million sold already, how many will there be total? How many are kept for the team etc?

Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 08:26:09 AM

Hi, There are 11 Million sold already, how many will there be total? How many are kept for the team etc?

Hey , the max number of coins to be created are only the ones sold during crowdsale up to a max cap of 82 million, the team won't keep coins from the crowdsale.
hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:50:32 AM

OK Cheers, On board now Smiley

Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

Fud will not be allowed here and less even coming from direct competition like Ethereum. Questions already responded are fud. Thanks
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:02:09 PM

This looks interesting, I might wait for there to be 50% done to be sure a lot of people are interested but 17% is a lot... about $15 grand.
This coin will need a forum or something maybe... Needs some more community activity during its ICO.

Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:31:38 PM

This looks interesting, I might wait for there to be 50% done to be sure a lot of people are interested but 17% is a lot... about $15 grand.
This coin will need a forum or something maybe... Needs some more community activity during its ICO.

Yes of course, the official forum will be soon open on the website, welcome to mercurial.
AFK

Activity: 770
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:37:58 PM

Glad to see there are coming new coins offering what ethereum can't.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: