Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mercurial - [MCI] - Linking Crypto Currencies  (Read 24149 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:32:03 PM

Voltarius, please tell us what is your relation with this profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=98712
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:32:54 PM

Bitcrea is a scammer, he doesnt delivers the  work and then ask for huge amounts of payments!!

Never order anything from him, or maybe someone took his account.

Mercurial team won't allow people like him to be inside.
you needed whole day to say this?
are you sure he is the scammer?

Yeah, and you are right, he needed 5 posts spamming my topic and I With just this one can reveal the truth about him.
share the conversations with him, i think that is the best proof

You are surely an alt of him, and i will find the conversations where he always took 3 days to make a simple icon size image..., i mean, something that it is made in 30 minutes.
i am not alt of bitcrea i dont care about him or you, i invested in your coin idea(so far thin air) so now you are accused of scam, its so easy to prove it just post the conversations, either one, you or him!

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:37:50 PM

Bitcrea is a scammer, he doesnt delivers the  work and then ask for huge amounts of payments!!

Yeah, and you are right, he needed 5 posts spamming my topic and I With just this one can reveal the truth about him.

You are surely an alt of him, and i will find the conversations where he always took 3 days to make a simple icon size image..., i mean, something that it is made in 30 minutes.
i am not alt of bitcrea i dont care about him or you, i invested in your coin idea(so far thin air) so now you are accused of scam, its so easy to prove it just post the conversations, either one, you or him!

Completely agree with you, I also invested in this coin and to send proof should not be that difficult. Lets clear up all these accusations for once and for all.
AltcoinSteps

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:39:32 PM

Completely agree with you, I also invested in this coin and to send proof should not be that difficult. Lets clear up all these accusations for once and for all.
exactly, the proof exists in the private messages between dev and graphic designer, so the easiest way is to be shown and we all see who is the scammer

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:51:32 PM

Yes, it would be great for all of us if we could just rectify the issue in a diplomatic, honest, fair, and transparent manner.  We're all in the same community here after all.
Bitcrea

Activity: 406

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:02:56 PM

That pretty much sums it all. By saying that he just shows his true face.

I have all chat logs in Skype, but we talked a lot and I would need to find important details to post - it will take some time. Although I can do it.
I mean I just don't understand, if he has a trouble paying me then why the hell on earth he didn't told me that, we could have found a solution that we're both happy with, but no - he just simply blocked me.
By doing that he didn't left me no choice just to speak it publicly.

Accusing me of scamming it just does make sense at all. It's just literally the most random thing I've heard in a while.
Voltarius (OP)

Activity: 294

Mercurial

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:16:17 PM

I have all chat logs in Skype, but we talked a lot and I would need to find important details to post - it will take some time. Although I can do it.
I mean I just don't understand, if he has a trouble paying me then why the hell on earth he didn't told me that, we could have found a solution that we're both happy with, but no - he just simply blocked me.

Accusing me of scamming it just does make sense at all. It's just literally the most random thing I've heard in a while.

I neg rep you too, scammer.
AltcoinSteps

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 11:17:43 PM

bitcrea posted his proof, where is yours?

Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:24:40 PM

I sent this scammer 1.5 btc and he is asking 4 more,  sure!! You charge 1 btc per icon made in 3 days right?
Bitcrea

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:29:06 PM

Do you understand that you sound illogical? For example lets take the logo I designed for this project. If I didn't deliver, then who did it? Do you understand that I have all source files of the design and can easily prove that as well? I mean man, just come on.
You don't even want to negotiate, which doesn't make sense at all. Do you really don't care about your reputation? Change this situation while you still can and talk to me to resolve this issue.
Voltarius (OP)

Mercurial

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:30:39 PM

Do you understand that you sound illogical? For example lets take the logo I designed for this project. If I didn't deliver, then who did it? Do you understand that I have all source files of the design and can easily prove that as well? I mean man, just come on.
You don't even want to negotiate, which doesn't make sense at all. Do you really don't care about your reputation? Change this situation while you still can and talk to me to resolve this issue.

Reported as spam, i will open a topic on the scam acussations for you, and i hope a moderator gives you a warning to stop spamming my topic. Thief
Bitcrea

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:30:54 PM

I sent this scammer 1.5 btc and he is asking 4 more,  sure!! You charge 1 btc per icon made in 3 days right?

I'm not asking anything more than we agreed, not a penny more. So please stop with your nonsense.
Sk8tebird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:43:46 PM

Maybe, you should wash your dirty clothes in private no ?!
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:33:48 AM

I don't get it: Okay, Bitcrea is saying that he created the logo but didn't get paid...Voltarius is saying that he did pay 1.5BTC for the logo but Bitcrea wants more now.  Bitcrea is saying that he wants 3.5BTC more because of their negotiations and if he doesn't get more, he's gonna fud the project....Voltarius is saying that he'll just moderate Bitcrea out as spam...LOL

What's the real problem here?  Who's being greedy?  Who's being fair?
Bitcrea

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:00:15 AM

I don't get it: Okay, Bitcrea is saying that he created the logo but didn't get paid...Voltarius is saying that he did pay 1.5BTC for the logo but Bitcrea wants more now.  Bitcrea is saying that he wants 3.5BTC more because of their negotiations and if he doesn't get more, he's gonna fud the project....Voltarius is saying that he'll just moderate Bitcrea out as spam...LOL

What's the real problem here?  Who's being greedy?  Who's being fair?

Dude, I created the logo and more. All I ever asked is to pay what we agreed upon before I even started working on the project, not a penny more. What's here not to get? Yes, he paid 1.5 but that isn't enough for my work and the agreement is different.
He was happy with the terms, I was too - we did an agreement which was breached.

Now, I even offered him to negotiate, I'm willing to drasically lower the amount if he even wants to resolve the issue and save his reputation.

Let' take a simple example of the situation:
When you go to a restaurant do you pay what is written in the menu or you pay the price you randomly think of? If the price in the restaurant is too high for you, you simply go to a cheaper one. It's just common sense.

I do not fud the project, I want people to be aware that so far it seems like you can't trust Voltarius.
This whole situation is totally out of my character, I made over around 100 different works for this community and I've never been in the similar situation. Believe me, I want this to end as soon as possible.

But then again, tell me what's better to be silent or to inform people?
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:03:37 AM

of course to inform, it is far too late for investors to hold back their money, but now i would not be surprised if mercurial isn't what most here "expect" it to be...
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 02:28:14 AM

Well, I think Mercurial will do great....
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 01:08:25 AM

Why'd it get so quiet in here?
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:17:50 AM

Either people saw how the dev ripped off the designer or the dev is just deleting everyones posts lol.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 01:25:14 AM

Well, I don't know if the dev "ripped off" the designer...5 BTC for the design work we see here....way too much!  If the dev were giving away 5 BTC of "OUR" money for this design work, I'd be disappointed.  Think it was a misunderstanding or something else like that....The designer was paid; he just wanted more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: