Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Bitcoin [H] Paypal (need weekly supplier)  (Read 1995 times)
dianaseller (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:20:15 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 06:02:38 PM by dianaseller

Hi,

I've done a couple of trades here:

Received BTC for Paypal (Exchange done with shdvb - August 19):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.msg12181929#msg12181929

Received Skrill for BTC (Exchange done with ghibly79 - August 17):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=374845.msg12168099#msg12168099

Received Skrill for BTC (Exchange done with ghibly79 - August 24):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=374845.msg12227928#msg12227928

Received Skrill for BTC (Exchange done with ghibly79 - August 25):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=374845.msg12239490#msg12239490

Received BTC for Paypal (Exchange done with Jakez - August 26):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158435.msg12242439#msg12242439

Received BTC for Paypal (Exchange done with jambola2 - August 28):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158435.msg12268797#msg12268797

Received BTC for Paypal (Exchange done with Yofun - August 29):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1163858.msg12277175#msg12277175

Received Skrill for BTC (Exchange done with ghibly79 - September 1):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=374845.msg12301282#msg12301282

I'm looking for someone who can do this on a weekly basis.

Amounts may vary from $30 to $150 (USD).

The last exchange I did (paypal -> btc) took too much fee (20%). I'm looking for lower than that.
Let me know your rate.

Only doing this with trusted members who have vouches/feedback here or other trading sites.

Ways to contact me:

PM me here.
Mention your skype in a post (along with the rate) and I will contact you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cosmas

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 09:45:06 AM

Well, i`m new on this forum, but i see you need weekly exchanges. So maybe we talk on Skype and we make a long term deal.
Anyway, "camelson" can vouce for me here on bitcointalk forum...

We will start with small exchanges like $5-10 to see if everyting goes well.

I have a small website also, you can see it at my profile also the skype ID it is on my profile or just take it from here: gaboness

I look forward to do business with you Wink

Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 09:50:56 AM

Well, i`m new on this forum, but i see you need weekly exchanges. So maybe we talk on Skype and we make a long term deal.

I have a small website also, you can see it at my profile also the skype ID it is on my profile or just take it from here: gaboness

Read this. It'll help you a lot.

0. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's a 100% chance that you will get scammed (or you're a scammer yourself).

Just because those $5 - $10 deals in the beginning work out doesn't mean that bigger deals with fail. I've seen many scammers in the past do some small trades with a user to build trust, and then offer them the big deal to scam them. And it usually works.

All I'm saying is that when it comes to PayPal and bitcoins, it's best not to deal with anyone unless you trust them a whole lot.

ramon29

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:56:06 AM

i have 0.047 btc want preev rate plus 12 per cent we can use some escrow from here
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:01:58 AM

@Cosmas - Athertle is right, doing a small trade to build trust doesn't mean anything. Like I said, I'm not looking to do any trades with people who have no vouches/feedback.

I received a couple of msg's from members with 0-5 posts. I will ignore all of those (just to save you some time).

I know I'm relatively new here as well, but at least I've done some exchanges and I can have people vouch for me.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:44:27 AM

@Cosmas - Athertle is right, doing a small trade to build trust doesn't mean anything. Like I said, I'm not looking to do any trades with people who have no vouches/feedback.

I received a couple of msg's from members with 0-5 posts. I will ignore all of those (just to save you some time).

I know I'm relatively new here as well, but at least I've done some exchanges and I can have people vouch for me.

Problem is, YOU have no reputation either. A few recent trades that can be charged back at any time in the next 180 days really doesn't prove anything.
The only reason I can see that you want vouched/trusted members is to increase your reputation. This forum (as I believe you already know) frowns on rep building.
Let those people come in here and be quoted as vouching for you.
Also, what is the deal with people wanting to make a trade via Skype? I've seen many scam accusations with people trading on Skype.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:16:33 PM

@KWH - I know I don't have any rep here (only vouches here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137665.0), but these are not related to exchanges so I didn't think mentioning them was relevant. As for the feedback from the people I traded with, I contacted them now. I know I've only done 2 exchanges, but I'm just getting started... and FYI, the BTC -> Skrill exchange can't be reversed. I went first and will make another exchange with him in a couple of days. The other payment can't be reversed either (I don't think so), it was done through a 3rd party (legitimate company), as per the seller's instructions. He has a bulletproof system to avoid any chargebacks and I respect him for that.

It's not easy getting started, getting people to trust you on the net and so on, but I have to start somewhere.
Paypal is verified with a bank account, I can provide proof of that. (if really needed)

I use Skype just because it's easier to chat there than via PMs here. (instant msgs and all that)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:20:07 PM

but I have to start somewhere.
you could start by using non-reversible payment methods when buying bitcoin.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:28:36 PM

but I have to start somewhere.
you could start by using non-reversible payment methods when buying bitcoin.

I receive payments mostly through Paypal (from customers I've done deals with before or have a high rep where I'm selling), Bitcoin (I make most of my payments through Bitcoin, but not everyone is using it, although I have no idea why, since it's almost 100% anonymous) and sometimes Amazon Gift Card.

If you have an alternative, I'm all ears. I still have to use Paypal to accept some payments or else I lose customers. I've used a middleman on another forum (not for a currency exchange), but they ask the seller to add a payment note in paypal saying that the item that was purchased is a virtual one and that there will be no chargeback attempts. Won't that solve the issue, if the person who sends the money agrees from the start not to chargeback?
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:29:59 PM

i have 0.047 btc want preev rate plus 12 per cent we can use some escrow from here

12% is too way high , never heard on this Forum.

Only doing this with trusted members who have vouches/feedback here or other trading sites.

---Snip Chit-Chat---

Do you Know , when You Traded with shdvb and ghibly79 they didn't gave you a positive feedback , why?
Answer: Because you used a reversible method , which could be charged Back any moment within 180 days , If you are Trying to built your Repo on these two Trades then it is of no use , I assume if someone trade with You for 100$ and you charge back 100$ plus all the amounts traded with ghibly79 and shdvb , then what will happen , who takes the guarantee , shdvb or ghibly79 ?That is why there is no feedback on your Profile.

Just wait for 180 days and ask them to do the same.

If you really wanna have Trade over-here then i suggest you to choose a irreversible payment method , in which we can say escrow is of some use.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:32:46 PM

You can withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank account and then withdraw cash and use that cash to purchase Bitcoin. You will end up getting much lower rates, will encounter less people wasting your time/ trying to scam you, and I don't think you will be able to buy Bitcoin with your PayPal regardless of your "reasons" why you need to pay with PayPal.
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:35:16 PM

@everaja - mate, if you read carefully, I exchanged my BTC for Skrill with ghibly79 (that is not reversable from my end) and the reason he refused to leave a feedback for me when we made the exchange is that he was told not to leave any more feedbacks on newbies' profiles by a mod here. That's what he told me on Skype. I asked him if it was possible to post here at least, I'm still waiting for a reply.
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:10:07 PM

Did one tx with this user: he sold me btc sending first though.
All went smooth in my case.

Regards.

P.S.:
@everaja - mate, if you read carefully, I exchanged my BTC for Skrill with ghibly79 (that is not reversable from my end) and the reason he refused to leave a feedback for me when we made the exchange is that he was told not to leave any more feedbacks on newbies' profiles by a mod here. That's what he told me on Skype. I asked him if it was possible to post here at least, I'm still waiting for a reply.

Not on newbie profiles per se: I was asked not to leave positives if I don't risk anything relevant in the tx (or don't risk anything at all). I kind of agree.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:10:56 PM

Read this. It'll help you a lot.

0. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's a 100% chance that you will get scammed (or you're a scammer yourself).

Just because those $5 - $10 deals in the beginning work out doesn't mean that bigger deals with fail. I've seen many scammers in the past do some small trades with a user to build trust, and then offer them the big deal to scam them. And it usually works.

All I'm saying is that when it comes to PayPal and bitcoins, it's best not to deal with anyone unless you trust them a whole lot.

Great Work man, of finding Tomatocage , Quote lol, but Why you didnt See his (cosmas) Post, he Posted that
Anyway, "camelson" can vouce for me here on bitcointalk forum
. He is my Partner. If you Dont Trust me, than I cant do anything Wink
BTC Doctor

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:27:57 PM

I can sell you some btc and my paypal rates are reasonable too
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 11:12:40 PM

Great Work man, of finding Tomatocage , Quote lol, but Why you didnt See his (cosmas) Post, he Posted that
Anyway, "camelson" can vouce for me here on bitcointalk forum
. He is my Partner. If you Dont Trust me, than I cant do anything Wink

I can't tell if that's sarcasm. Yes, I quoted Tomatocage. Is there a problem?

I was telling that to cosmas, to trade with caution with newbies.

dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:33:54 AM

I exchanged $70 PP for $56 BTC on localbitcoins (a bit steep, but I couldn't wait any longer)

I'm still looking for this service though. Anyone who can do it for less than 20%?

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:00:02 PM

For a senior member, Camelson sure did sound like a rank amateur when I PM'ed him for $1 for $1.5 of BTC via paypal - wanting *me* to register a domain online for him, (the $1 of paypal) - when I asked for details (twice) Camelson's voice went silent. A lot of work for 50¢ of BTC

...oh and a quick search of the Skype name gaboness here shows at least two accounts seeming to quote that same Skype name.

dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:49:49 AM

I have $55 in Paypal, I want to exchange it for $50 BTC (10% rate, that's more than fair).

PM me if you can help. Thanks!
Yofun

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:15:38 PM

Is your Paypal verified?

If so I can do daily exchanges at 15%
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: