News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:50:05 PM

So the first loss for Real Madrid since April 2016 just happened, it was interesting match, I enjoyed watching it, but can not hide my emotions, I am very sad because Real Madrid missed the match in the last minutes, they broke a long series of matches without loss, from other side, I am also happy because they have passed Barcelona's record. Someday a team will break Real Madrid's record, nothing last forever.
Was an interesting match for sure. After ronaldo took the first goal through penalty, I thought it was all over and Madrid had it in the bag. I was wrong, good game and determination by Sevilla. Jovetic seems to be in good form, He's been scoring week in week out for them. Scored last week as well and was the game changer today with his 90th min goal.
it is always though to win at Sevilla own Stadium and that can be seen when they have the most points at home in the league with 24 point from 27 possible beating even Real Madrid at this with one point and this win will be helping Barcelona a lot as they can get back in the race it's now 2 points difference and Madrid have a match shorte so the next classico results will help to decide where the Championship to go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:56:22 AM

So the first loss for Real Madrid since April 2016 just happened, it was interesting match, I enjoyed watching it, but can not hide my emotions, I am very sad because Real Madrid missed the match in the last minutes, they broke a long series of matches without loss, from other side, I am also happy because they have passed Barcelona's record. Someday a team will break Real Madrid's record, nothing last forever.
Was an interesting match for sure. After ronaldo took the first goal through penalty, I thought it was all over and Madrid had it in the bag. I was wrong, good game and determination by Sevilla. Jovetic seems to be in good form, He's been scoring week in week out for them. Scored last week as well and was the game changer today with his 90th min goal.
it is always though to win at Sevilla own Stadium and that can be seen when they have the most points at home in the league with 24 point from 27 possible beating even Real Madrid at this with one point and this win will be helping Barcelona a lot as they can get back in the race it's now 2 points difference and Madrid have a match shorte so the next classico results will help to decide where the Championship to go.

This Seville is a candidate to win the Liga after this incredible comeback victory against the "unbeatable" galacticos.
They also have one more weapon: Jovetic! for him 2 goals in a few days. He has great talent but needs to be more continuous.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:58:05 AM

This Seville is a candidate to win the Liga after this incredible comeback victory against the "unbeatable" galacticos.
They also have one more weapon: Jovetic! for him 2 goals in a few days. He has great talent but needs to be more continuous.

I agree , he can do wonders for / in sevilla if he is more consistent . I wasn't expecting that from Sevilla at all , gotto admit that RM defense didn't give their best yesterday , they played recklessly . Now Sevilla is only 1 point away from RM in the points table.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:39:55 AM

* Barca without Messi= next to nothing [even with Neymar n suarez]
* Messi out of Barca = just nothing [ look at Argentina ]
* Barca with a wanna be coach + ageing Messi= we all know how deeply hollowed this combination is this season.

And since we are at it,
* Barca without MSN= would struggle to even hold their ground against any Asian team.
I am just waiting to see what Barca does and how many ref they go buying in the reign of PresiDent Pique.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:41:25 AM

But i think there is nothing to worry and talk about. RM are just taking their right place as the best and strongest club in history. Any other club can only try to be second, may be Barca, Bayern, Man united,... i think RM have just found back their true form and confidence cos their game doesn't count on one player. Where is Gareth Bale? but that hasn't any much impact.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:00:45 AM

This may be good as you mentioned that they might win or be one of biggest candidate for winning league. I was said i one point cuz they ruin Real steak from 40 games not loosing, well they will have to do it again then.

Anyway bad luck is always to receive goal in last minutes of game

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:46:41 AM

What would take for Ronaldo to receive punishment (a potential red card) for his unsportmanship behavior? Constantly punching and kicking opponents for 5 games last season when unnoticed and now throwing the ball at Vitolo. Looks like every ref is afraid of showing him the red card because the last brave ref did, he got sent to the 2nd or 3rd leagues.

It's incredible that the media made up and found fault in every detail of Messi's life but Ronaldo is painted as the best footballer and some nice guy.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:49:55 AM

This really hurts to lose after unbeaten 40 matches.I think Sevilla played brilliantly and they deserve this win.Last minutes goal always sad for us.But i think Zidan will want to forget last night and start again with new tactics.And after this lose Real madrid still on the top with a single point.So,this means they have to do had work to keep their place on the top.  
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:49:44 PM

This really hurts to lose after unbeaten 40 matches.I think Sevilla played brilliantly and they deserve this win.Last minutes goal always sad for us.But i think Zidan will want to forget last night and start again with new tactics.And after this lose Real madrid still on the top with a single point.So,this means they have to do had work to keep their place on the top.  

It is normal no teams  unbeaten especially Sevilla also one of the great teams as a competitor Sevilla must beat RM and it really happened
Real Madrid is still above the league + has one more game Sevilla could not replace Real Madrid at the top
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:44:45 PM

That's what happens when you do not respect a club, you always pay for it. That said respect for this beautiful series of unbeaten for the real but well done for Ramos who put his goal well in the final minutes but, unfortunately for the real, in the wrong cages and two play  losed :/ pffffff

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Brigadrouge

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

The blaugranas have fulfilled their mission. Before the liga clash between the madrid leader and sevilla on sunday, the barcelonans came in second in the standings thanks to their clear 5-0 home win over las palmas on saturday. The players of luis enrique have unrolled. luis suarez scored twice (14th and 57th), leo messi (52nd), arda turan (59th) and the returning aleix vidal (80th) also scored Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:39:59 PM

Stevan Jovetic on loan from Inter Milan and played a beautiful game for Sevilla even just came out for final 20 minutes. That injury time goal are remarkable and he will always remember that in Sevilla shirt, he has the chance to wearing that jersey for officially. 1 point ahead of Barcelona and that not a joke, they can turn this title race entirely.
Angel Di Maria

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:28:57 PM

This victory of Sevilla over Real Madrid, very sad for team's moral by the way, keeps the suspense about who will win Liga entire. If Real Madrid, with 1 match yet to play, had 5 points of advance so virtually 8 points, the players would have practically already won the championship !
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:15:57 PM

After the Deportivo game, Malaga, which started to show a distant view from the stable, ended the task of Juande Ramos and Marcelo Romero was brought to the head of the team. Romero's first game against Celta Vigo in the away game Malaga, Celta Vigo'ya 3-1 defeat to win 4 games victory. My opinion, Malaga – Real Sociedad  OVER 2.5

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Brigadrouge

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:42:53 PM

22/01/17 Eibar vs FC Barcelone A good match, a victory, it is no time to drop points for Barçalone no choice only 3 points  ! i think it will be certain and super play if i bet it win for barcalone with 2 or more goals because  to guarantee must will be minimum 2 goals  Grin Cheesy

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:12:52 PM

Real Sociedad seems to be winning comfortably against Malaga. They lead 2-0 right now and both the goals coming in the 2nd half. Malaga seems to be in trouble now. Probably the match is going to end 0-2 FT.

vinsil

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:06:26 PM

barcelone will win  Angry
Giovani Lo Celso

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:12:15 PM

I'm very glad for Real Societad and their 0-2 victory over Malaga ! They deserved this victory ! They are a good team, that I like, and I hope they will keep their actual rank to get a ticket to an European competition !
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:27:19 PM

I said it before and I say it . If Ronaldo is the best in world football, then football is in danger.
An over hyped poacher won the ballon d'ore last year for performances such as these. What did really change in Ronaldo since 2014 ? He is getting worse and worse every year yet some fanboys have the nerve to call him the best. This is a question to true Rm fans : Is Ronaldo even the best player in Real Madrid ? Do you really rank him ahead of Modric ?
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:28:11 PM

Really sad to see that Sevilla defeated Real Madrid and snatched away the teams unbeaten record after 40 games ,Cristiano Ronaldo started the scoring and i really thought it is an easy game to win for Real Madrid and then the disaster happened in the form of a self goal and things changed altogether in the last five minutes which is really sad. Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: