News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:47:06 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 09:11:32 PM by PatronRH

What a fantastic match between Betis and Valencia! Valencia won 6:3! This Valencia looks very good this season! Maybe they could fight for top 4

I do not think valencia could finish in the forth place in the presence of the two poles of Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla FC. I think these 4 teams are favorites compared to Valencia since they have the experience and determination. And also a very rich staff allowing to play even in three different competitions and reach very advanced fases as the example of RM which won the CL the last two seasons while competing on La Liga and the Cup.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:27:51 AM

What a fantastic match between Betis and Valencia! Valencia won 6:3! This Valencia looks very good this season! Maybe they could fight for top 4

I do not think he can finish in third place with the presence of the two poles of Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla FC. I think these 4 teams are favorites compared to Valencia since they have the actual, experience and determination.
Let's see how it will be at the end of the season. In one thing, I'm sure one hundred percent, several teams will really qualify for first place in La Liga.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:03:12 AM

I do not think he can finish in third place with the presence of the two poles of Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla FC. I think these 4 teams are favorites compared to Valencia since they have the actual, experience and determination.
Let's see how it will be at the end of the season. In one thing, I'm sure one hundred percent, several teams will really qualify for first place in La Liga.

Huge match with huge goals.  A great game from Valencia gave them the 6-3 in away court.
I dont think they can overcome Barcelona and Real Madrid in this season
gameofthronne

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:06:13 AM

Huge match with huge goals.  A great game from Valencia gave them the 6-3 in away court.

lol, Barcelona and real madrid still far better than valencia
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:03:16 AM

This big victory I think will not shift the position of Barcelona at the top of the standings because of the top standings while still unbeaten in this season and their points they are still far to catch the top standings. Only Atletico Madrid can withstand Barcelona's victory trend this season with the score 1-1 a few days ago and forced them to share points.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

This big victory I think will not shift the position of Barcelona at the top of the standings because of the top standings while still unbeaten in this season and their points they are still far to catch the top standings. Only Atletico Madrid can withstand Barcelona's victory trend this season with the score 1-1 a few days ago and forced them to share points.
They are still leading Real Madrid by five points at the moment and Barcelona apart from Atletico Madrid are yet to face any serious opponents yet and they have played only 8 games so far and they have a lot more to play.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

They are still leading Real Madrid by five points at the moment and Barcelona apart from Atletico Madrid are yet to face any serious opponents yet and they have played only 8 games so far and they have a lot more to play.

Not only Barcelona but every other team in the la liga has more games to play and what is this thing about playing weaker teams? We live to see the outcome after the first round if those Madrid fans will keep singing the same song?
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:49:24 PM

Not only Barcelona but every other team in the la liga has more games to play and what is this thing about playing weaker teams? We live to see the outcome after the first round if those Madrid fans will keep singing the same song?
You can agree with me that there are weaker teams in every league and they are plenty but in order to win the league, you have to beat both the strong and weaker clubs as well. The same was said about Manchester United facing weaker teams and when they faced Liverpool, they could muster just a single shot on target.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:21:17 PM

Atheltic Madrid has brought the competition in the La Liga at the first time. they have played really fine football and they almost at the corner of the winning moment, but they were very unlucky. whatever the case they will come back to the league competition very soon. hopefully, they will regain their glory in this season.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:01:10 PM

Atheltic Madrid has brought the competition in the La Liga at the first time. they have played really fine football and they almost at the corner of the winning moment, but they were very unlucky. whatever the case they will come back to the league competition very soon. hopefully, they will regain their glory in this season.
Barcelona completely dominated the game entirely and should have won the game, I was amused about silly Antoine Griezmann made Pique look when he nutmeg gedanken and left him on the floor. That was very embarrassing for a so called top defensive player.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:45:18 PM

Barcelona completely dominated the game entirely and should have won the game, I was amused about silly Antoine Griezmann made Pique look when he nutmeg gedanken and left him on the floor. That was very embarrassing for a so called top defensive player.

Well Pique seems to be done and the earlier Barcelona looks for a permanent replacement the better for the team. He's actually not been himself all season and I don't know what Barcelona is waiting for?
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:58:46 AM

Recently, Pique admits too many mistakes. So the bosses of Barcelona should have a good think about buying a Central defender. Need to buy young for the future.
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

I would like to Atletico Madrid, often playing the matches like against Barcelona. It's a pity they didn't win. The moments were.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:52:53 AM

this week the most interesting match is clearly  Valencia vs Sevilla (respectively second and fourth in the standings) that will probably fight all season for the last place useful to qualify for the next champion's league.
In great shape  Zaza for Valencia that has already scored 7 goals, of which 6 in the last 4 games played in the Liga.

Easy matches for Barcelona (at home against last-ranked Malaga) and Real Madrid (at home against Eibar who scored only 3 goals and suffered 17)

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

Recently, Pique admits too many mistakes. So the bosses of Barcelona should have a good think about buying a Central defender. Need to buy young for the future.
I think Barcelona does need regeneration for their future progress because although there will certainly be times when players will now retire in the future including Pique's classmates, even though he admits he made a lot of mistakes during the game but we should appreciate how he worked for Barcelona all this time.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

I think Barcelona does need regeneration for their future progress because although there will certainly be times when players will now retire in the future including Pique's classmates, even though he admits he made a lot of mistakes during the game but we should appreciate how he worked for Barcelona all this time.
The La Masia academy of Barcelona has not produced any notable players in recent years and that's why they have turned to buying talents instead, you cannot wholly depend on the academy at all times and am sure that Barcelona is going to be a buying club like everyone else, Ironically Real Madrid's Academy has produced more players than Barcelona in the last five years.

polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

There is a good match on tomorrow, Valencia vs Sevilla. Head to head matches are 50:50 but Valencia have a great record on their home match this season. In the other hand, Sevilla away is not that good and sevilla is not on top performance after their big lose against spartak moscow.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:17:34 PM

There is a good match on tomorrow, Valencia vs Sevilla. Head to head matches are 50:50 but Valencia have a great record on their home match this season. In the other hand, Sevilla away is not that good and sevilla is not on top performance after their big lose against spartak moscow.
This is going to be a great match, probably the best LaLiga game this weekend. Valencia is having one of their best seasons in the last few years, great performance, players on excellent form, they kinda remind me of the Valencia that used to fight for the championship head to head against Real Madrid a long time ago. Sevilla on the other hand, has been disappointing. Every time they played against a reputable team this season, they lost (Atletico Madrid, Ath. Bilbao, Spartak Moscow).
Nevertheless, this is football, anything can happen but i belive we're going to see over 2.5 goals.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

It's definitely going to be a 50-50 game but sevilla knows a thing or two about maintaining a top four finish and if they want to maintain this record they will have to beat Valencia who are quite in some good form. My safe bet on this game is both teams to score, good luck lads.
majdoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

This saturday a hard match for Fc Barcelona against Malaga. The last meeting between the two teams ended with a low quantity of goals. I think this match will end with three points for Messi and his friends.
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: