News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 [729] 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
Merited by joebrook (1)

hattrick for Cr7 in 5-2 of Real Madrid against Real Sociedad.
Cristiano Ronaldo finally seems in good shape and is ready to sink the PSG in the Champion's League!
CR7 revival this will make a potential opponent at UCL PSG must be careful because CR7 could be a player who became a nightmare for PSG. The victory of Real Sociedad is the initial capital for Real Madrid to prepare for the UCL game later as the win also indicates that Zidane is ready to seize his only chance of winning the trophy this season. In addition, I am happy with CR7 hattrick because with three goals it means also indicates that CR7 is still worth to be calculated and still be the toughest rival for Lionel Messi in terms of scoring goals.
Yeah. I did think that Ronaldo was out of it as Messi was running away with scoring so many goals and Ronaldo was playing flat and his team was suffering losses at the hands of lesser teams then they are.
Now that Cristiano has found his left right foot again we can see him score more goals and be a contender to Lionel yet again. Cool

Just when all hopes end Ronaldo decides to wake up! There could not be a better timing than this, prepare in style for PSG clash, and i feel the joke would be on PSG if thy were to be elinimated out of CL. This match has many recurprecursions, madrid wins : zidane job retained, ronaldo new contract. PSG looses: Coach fired, Neymar demands a transfer! I yet feel madrid has that slight advantage of eurporean glory but in football it doesn't matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

resounding draw of Barcelona at home against Getafe (the draw was quoted at 10!).
At. Madrid in 2 weeks has reduced the gap from 11 to 7 points!
now the direct clash of March 4,could incredibly reopen the  Liga!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

hattrick for Cr7 in 5-2 of Real Madrid against Real Sociedad.
Cristiano Ronaldo finally seems in good shape and is ready to sink the PSG in the Champion's League!
CR7 revival this will make a potential opponent at UCL PSG must be careful because CR7 could be a player who became a nightmare for PSG. The victory of Real Sociedad is the initial capital for Real Madrid to prepare for the UCL game later as the win also indicates that Zidane is ready to seize his only chance of winning the trophy this season. In addition, I am happy with CR7 hattrick because with three goals it means also indicates that CR7 is still worth to be calculated and still be the toughest rival for Lionel Messi in terms of scoring goals.
Yeah. I did think that Ronaldo was out of it as Messi was running away with scoring so many goals and Ronaldo was playing flat and his team was suffering losses at the hands of lesser teams then they are.
Now that Cristiano has found his left right foot again we can see him score more goals and be a contender to Lionel yet again. Cool

Just when all hopes end Ronaldo decides to wake up! There could not be a better timing than this, prepare in style for PSG clash, and i feel the joke would be on PSG if thy were to be elinimated out of CL. This match has many recurprecursions, madrid wins : zidane job retained, ronaldo new contract. PSG looses: Coach fired, Neymar demands a transfer! I yet feel madrid has that slight advantage of eurporean glory but in football it doesn't matter.
This is definitely going to be a morale booster for the entire Real Madrid team and people are saying that PSG might win not because of their performance but just because Real Madrid are not the team that they used to be. I am on the fence about the whole thing but Real Madrid winning will not be a shocker.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

resounding draw of Barcelona at home against Getafe (the draw was quoted at 10!).
In spite of that i really don't see Atletico Madrid making any serious challenge for the La Liga trophy because they have been very poor and barely getting wins from games and Real Madrid are also too far to cause any serious challenge as well.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

I am seeing Valencia beating Levante since they are coming on strong now and just had a good free kick about yards infront of the goal and it is only the second minute in the first half. Cheesy
It is looking good for them to win this game. Grin
They did beat a big team last week. So that can only spell victory with that momentum on their shoulders.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:52:58 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 09:13:42 PM by LTU_btc

now the direct clash of March 4,could incredibly reopen the  Liga!
It looks that Getafe is very difficult opponent for Barca, in first match in thisseason Barca were also struggling and won only after 2 late goals of Paulinho. Today defense of Getafe was very effective and Barca had hard times to create dangerous moments.
Barca didn't won league game second week in a row. I think one of the main reasons of it - integrating of new players, they have to adapt to tactics, game style and etc. So far Coutinho looks not bad, but he still need some time to show best that he can. Dembele so far struggling, but only returned after injury few weeks ago. And it was only first full game for Yerry Mina.
Yeah, it will be interesting to watch game between Barca and Atletico. Well, I'm not really sure that they can reopen La Liga, because they sometimes struggling even against bottom table teams, but we'll see.
And I'm watching derby of Valencia, at start of 2nd half result is 1-1 and it' interesting match to watch.
EDIT Another shameful decision by Spanish referee - Levante player scored fair goal after corner, but referee canceled it because of ''foul''. In next attack Valencia scored their goal... I hope league finally will find money for VAR system in next season, blind referees are doing too much damage.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

I am seeing Valencia beating Levante since they are coming on strong now and just had a good free kick about yards infront of the goal and it is only the second minute in the first half. Cheesy
It is looking good for them to win this game. Grin
They did beat a big team last week. So that can only spell victory with that momentum on their shoulders.
It looks like Valencia have difficulty in this game because the game is still ongoing with temporary score 1-1. Levante provides resistance that could offset the game from Valencia and perhaps Levante will be the team that thwarted the momentum of Valencia's victory last week that has managed to beat one of the big teams in La Liga. However, I still have a stake in saving that Valencia will be able to win this match despite ending the game with a narrow victory score from Levante.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

I am really disappointed at the performance of Barcelona,i expected them to win and wagged $590 for that,i was just plain stupid thinking that it was an easy game for them to have at home,never thought that they will hold on for a draw and i am sick at the excuse given by Ernesto,in the mean time i am impressed with the hat trick of Ronaldo and hope to see some fireworks when they meet.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:44:21 AM

I am really disappointed at the performance of Barcelona,i expected them to win and wagged $590 for that,i was just plain stupid thinking that it was an easy game for them to have at home,never thought that they will hold on for a draw and i am sick at the excuse given by Ernesto,in the mean time i am impressed with the hat trick of Ronaldo and hope to see some fireworks when they meet.
All of tge attempts of Barcelona to break through the defensive barrier of Getafe failed the hosts played a defensive match at the highest level,  Ernesto didn't do best to find the offensive solutions failed to make any difference Dembele is still too weak and I think that they extremely overpayed Dortmund over an average winger I think he should started Paulinho instead of Paco and give Coutinho a more advanced role because he didn't deliver that much at the back and rather found giving wrong passes alongside Rakitic because of the high pressure that Girona players have been doing the hole game. It's true that Atletico are getting closer to Barcelona but I don't think that they have what it takes to continue performing that much they will soon slip and Barcelona have been playing relaxed from a long time and I doubt that LaLiga will get out from their hands.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

The gap is getting closer between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid, the match could definitely be a game changer. I believe the match will be intense, and the winner will gain a lot of morale boost. I believe if the Barcelona won, that will secure the La Liga position, and if not then there is a chance Atletico could take over the first place.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

The gap is getting closer between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid, the match could definitely be a game changer. I believe the match will be intense, and the winner will gain a lot of morale boost. I believe if the Barcelona won, that will secure the La Liga position, and if not then there is a chance Atletico could take over the first place.

I guess only a miracle can make Atletico Madrid take over from Barcelona in the standings. I already feel Barcelona have won La Liga this season. Barcelona look extraordinary throughout the season, Atletico Madrid appear normal and Real Madrid look bad this season. The final result can be obtained before the season ends.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Sorry for your loss, but these "easy" bets are doomed to fail sometimes and it will take much effort to regain your loss. I made the same mistakes in the past.
I knew that the defence of Getafe is quite good, but didn't expect a draw.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

I guess only a miracle can make Atletico Madrid take over from Barcelona in the standings. I already feel Barcelona have won La Liga this season. Barcelona look extraordinary throughout the season, Atletico Madrid appear normal and Real Madrid look bad this season. The final result can be obtained before the season ends.
Atletico Madrid are not playing that well to win the League from Barcelona. Barcelona are really not that extraordinary but the fact is that their major opponents are not playing that well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

Both Deportivo La Coruna and Real Betis are without a clean sheet in their last three games against each other and from those statistics, I am very much certain that both teams are going to score in today’s encounter.
DIA7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

Both Deportivo La Coruna and Real Betis are without a clean sheet in their last three games against each other and from those statistics, I am very much certain that both teams are going to score in today’s encounter.
yeah the hosts should be motivated this time as they are now under new management of Clarence Seedorf and he wants his team to play with agression while visitors are in average shape they are in better spot then the osts but they will be looking to improve their position they have only 12 that separate them from relegation and they will definitely be looking to get closer to top 7 as they are close to join those teams battling for Europa league spot so I think that this game will open and we see goals from both sides and I recommend betting on over 2.5 goals or Both teams to score but for the winner it will.be difficult to predict I favore the hosts but that is not easy for them.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

Getafe managed to hold Barcelona's pace to gain full points. A draw in the game opens the chances for teams whose standings are under Barcelona to catch up on Barcelona at the top of the standings although it is very difficult for them. However, this opportunity should be exploited by those teams if they still have a goal to become champions in La Liga this season.
DIA7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

Eibar and Barcelona will be playing each other tomorrow. The hosts are dreaming to reach a spot in the European Competition they are gonna try to take advantage of Barcelona playing in Championsleague after also they are not at their best form with two league draws in row but the Catalan team do not like how Atletico Madrid getting much closer to them threatening their chances to win the league as Madrid managed to reduce the distance to 7 points so there’s no room for another slip-up. Barcelona should have a comfortable situation with the squad as only Vermaelen is a doubt I expect an open game with goals so better go for over 2.5 goals.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

Eibar and Barcelona will be playing each other tomorrow. The hosts are dreaming to reach a spot in the European Competition they are gonna try to take advantage of Barcelona playing in Championsleague after also they are not at their best form with two league draws in row but the Catalan team do not like how Atletico Madrid getting much closer to them threatening their chances to win the league as Madrid managed to reduce the distance to 7 points so there’s no room for another slip-up. Barcelona should have a comfortable situation with the squad as only Vermaelen is a doubt I expect an open game with goals so better go for over 2.5 goals.
The very clear distinction between the two teams that will compete. I think with the quality of Barcelona's current squad will easily be able to beat Eibar and bring home the full points to keep a distance with the teams who want to overtake them at the top of the standings. I will place a bet that this match will end up with a score of more than 3 goals.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

The very clear distinction between the two teams that will compete. I think with the quality of Barcelona's current squad will easily be able to beat Eibar and bring home the full points to keep a distance with the teams who want to overtake them at the top of the standings. I will place a bet that this match will end up with a score of more than 3 goals.

Barcelona has been in fine form in their past five games where I have watched them and winning against Eibar will be easily accomplished if they have Messi in the starting line-up for sure.
I have seen Eibar playing as well and will say they are just not performing and will not be able to hold off Lionel and company that day.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Barcelona has been in fine form in their past five games where I have watched them and winning against Eibar will be easily accomplished if they have Messi in the starting line-up for sure.
I have seen Eibar playing as well and will say they are just not performing and will not be able to hold off Lionel and company that day.

But seeing the last game going draw, it is tough call to go for over 2.5 goals and Eibar playing in their home ground so it is safe bet to go for both team to goal.

Pages: « 1 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 [729] 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: