News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:33:05 AM

Barcelona ever been lose once in one season by at least one weak team or one of real madrid or atletico madrid. so i think they are not invincible team.

Do you even forget that they lose like 3-4 times in a row before? They are a bad team but lucky enough to win the league thats all, real madrid or atletico is much better than them but their were luckier. They could have won the league sooner but they are bad and lame therefore they need until the last game to claim it

Anything can happen on football. Before they having lose streak, Barcelona was on top with the total points are many from the others. Even when they lose 3-4 times streak, they still can be champion on this season.
Well if Perez didn't hire Rafael Benitez who ruined Real Madrid and let Zidane become the coach on early season, I think Real Madrid have won La Liga. With those problem, even Real Madrid just have 1 point gap with Barca in the end of season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:16:44 AM

Barcelona ever been lose once in one season by at least one weak team or one of real madrid or atletico madrid. so i think they are not invincible team.

Do you even forget that they lose like 3-4 times in a row before? They are a bad team but lucky enough to win the league thats all, real madrid or atletico is much better than them but their were luckier. They could have won the league sooner but they are bad and lame therefore they need until the last game to claim it

Anything can happen on football. Before they having lose streak, Barcelona was on top with the total points are many from the others. Even when they lose 3-4 times streak, they still can be champion on this season.
Well if Perez didn't hire Rafael Benitez who ruined Real Madrid and let Zidane become the coach on early season, I think Real Madrid have won La Liga. With those problem, even Real Madrid just have 1 point gap with Barca in the end of season.
yeah perez really bad, and I think he should not be sacked Carlo Ancelotti and replace it with rafa benitez.
for zidane, maybe next season is his chance to handle real madrid for one season, but if he can win La liga and Champions League he may take longer with real madrid.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:09:01 AM

yeah perez really bad, and I think he should not be sacked Carlo Ancelotti and replace it with rafa benitez.
for zidane, maybe next season is his chance to handle real madrid for one season, but if he can win La liga and Champions League he may take longer with real madrid.

It will be damn awful if zidane got sacked next year if he cant bring any trophy for real madrid , he is the club legend and had made so many contribution for the club. If perez gonna sack him because of a bad season then he is out of his mind, he will end up sacking every great coach in few years
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:33:37 AM

It will be damn awful if zidane got sacked next year if he cant bring any trophy for real madrid , he is the club legend and had made so many contribution for the club. If perez gonna sack him because of a bad season then he is out of his mind, he will end up sacking every great coach in few years
No I don't think Zidane will be sack even if he didn't win UCL trophy because he only manage RM for only half season
In fact Perez should sack himself , he the one that should leave the club because his bad management that made RM missed a lot opportunity to win trophy for many years
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:56:28 AM

No I don't think Zidane will be sack even if he didn't win UCL trophy because he only manage RM for only half season
In fact Perez should sack himself , he the one that should leave the club because his bad management that made RM missed a lot opportunity to win trophy for many years
yes it is likely if Real Madrid can not win trophies UCL, zidane will be fired. but so far I think real madrid under zidane very good, too fast if perez fired zidane, he should be able to give a chance 1 season.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:23:10 PM

The best for Real Madrid would be sack its president, a big team can't change its coach every year. To have a solid team the manager needs time to solve its problems.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:34:40 PM

The best for Real Madrid would be sack its president, a big team can't change its coach every year. To have a solid team the manager needs time to solve its problems.
Yeah, under Perez, Real Madrid has been a business club completely by his los galacticos philosophy and the only things he care is how to win a title instantly. Even he want to change the name of Estadio Santiago Bernabeu just because to get much investments. His businessman instinct can't be held.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:28:28 PM

I think, the president sacked the team is not the best solution, it would be better the whole staff team both management and trainers to evaluate the shortcomings of the team this season to meet next season.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:37:49 PM

Yeah, under Perez, Real Madrid has been a business club completely by his los galacticos philosophy and the only things he care is how to win a title instantly. Even he want to change the name of Estadio Santiago Bernabeu just because to get much investments. His businessman instinct can't be held.

I think that the worst decision of Perez was not renewing Del Bosque (when madrid was winning the champions, and la liga). Perez wanted a coach more "galactic", he hired lots of managers that tried to make a winner team.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:43:55 PM

I think that the worst decision of Perez was not renewing Del Bosque (when madrid was winning the champions, and la liga). Perez wanted a coach more "galactic", he hired lots of managers that tried to make a winner team.

yes perez really bad, so no coach that will last a long time with Real Madrid, although he succeeded or failed.
I hope if zidane failed in the Champions League final, he was still able to get a chance for the next season, because zidane achievement that only a few months have been very good

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:21:13 PM

I think Torres is very underrated in spain for some reason. I hope that in the Champions finale he makes a great performance and Del Bosque is forced to admit that he is still a good player and deserves a spot to play in the spanish team for the Euro cup.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:24:31 PM

a team called as a bad team if they got nothing in the end of the season.
you can not say barcelona are a bad team because they lost 3-4 times in a row while they won the league.
barcelona has the most trophies ever in european football clubs with 86 trophies, now how you still can say they are bad team?
And you can't say barcelona is invincible team because they never can do like arsenal do in 2004 but i agree with you a bad team is when they got nothing in the end of competition.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:22:27 PM

I wonder if there are already betting predictions or odds open at sportbookies for who will win La Liga 2016/17, I know there are ones for English Premier League but can't find for La Liga, guess it's still too early

The final is what is on everybody's mind. Especially in spain since they got 2 teams in the final. Starting the new season (friendly matches) the sports betting season will awake too.
But right now the whole world will be watching the CL final, then the EU championship.
The CL will be won by Atletico. The EU championship by the German Manschaft.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:58:06 AM

I think Torres is very underrated in spain for some reason. I hope that in the Champions finale he makes a great performance and Del Bosque is forced to admit that he is still a good player and deserves a spot to play in the spanish team for the Euro cup.

He is no longer a great player the moment he signed for chelsea. In fact chelsea made him as it is now,  there are alot younger and better player than him and he has no more chance to play for the spanish team, his chance is over and he should realize that sooner to make decision for his future
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:20:34 PM

He is no longer a great player the moment he signed for chelsea. In fact chelsea made him as it is now,  there are alot younger and better player than him and he has no more chance to play for the spanish team, his chance is over and he should realize that sooner to make decision for his future

I think so 2 he made mistake with signing for chelsea and that is something he can take back
Lot of good players were destroyed in chelsea

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 9692

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:44:16 PM

The final is what is on everybody's mind. Especially in spain since they got 2 teams in the final. Starting the new season (friendly matches) the sports betting season will awake too.
But right now the whole world will be watching the CL final, then the EU championship.
The CL will be won by Atletico. The EU championship by the German Manschaft.

I hope you're right about the CL winners being Atletico. If Real win it will be their 11th time so for this reason I'd like to see Atleti do it, they don't spend anywhere near as much as Real either.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:32:48 PM

I hope you're right about the CL winners being Atletico. If Real win it will be their 11th time so for this reason I'd like to see Atleti do it, they don't spend anywhere near as much as Real either.

They dont even has the funds that real madrid has so they cant really spend on whatever they want. Madrid undoubtedly has better player however the interesting thing about this is that, real madrid and atletico madrid derby match was never a one sided match since simeone took over the club, fascinating indeed
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:15:16 PM

yeah he is not in top performance anymore , but did you know he always scoring in crucial matches , especially in final. idk how many times he play in finals but all i know that he has experience to face any final matches. and did you know that at age 19 torres captained atletico, including simeone, who is now his manager.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:19:41 PM

yeah he is not in top performance anymore , but did you know he always scoring in crucial matches , especially in final. idk how many times he play in finals but all i know that he has experience to face any final matches. and did you know that at age 19 torres captained atletico, including simeone, who is now his manager.

Torres always play well in big games and his club rarely loses during the finals of a tournament. Look at the past records when Torres was playing in the finals of the competition. He won in most of them except those friendly tournament. Atletico Madrid is not a weak team so there is a good chance that they can win against Real Madrid.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:35:01 PM

Torres always play well in big games and his club rarely loses during the finals of a tournament. Look at the past records when Torres was playing in the finals of the competition. He won in most of them except those friendly tournament. Atletico Madrid is not a weak team so there is a good chance that they can win against Real Madrid.

yes and I remember when the World Cup final spain vs netherlands, that torres make a goal the only one who brought spain become world Champion. Atletico Madrid is definitely not a weak team, now they have become a team that is feared in Europa, the proof they can beat two big teams like Barcelona and Bayern munich.
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: