News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:51:56 PM

I think Torres is very underrated in spain for some reason. I hope that in the Champions finale he makes a great performance and Del Bosque is forced to admit that he is still a good player and deserves a spot to play in the spanish team for the Euro cup.

He is no longer a great player the moment he signed for chelsea. In fact chelsea made him as it is now,  there are alot younger and better player than him and he has no more chance to play for the spanish team, his chance is over and he should realize that sooner to make decision for his future
Chelsea has buying Torres with very expensive price but unfortunately he doesn't showing great performance during played on Chelsea and even AC milan loaned him but in AC milan too he has disappointing performance so i think if Del Bosque putting it into spanish team he will play as reserve teams not the main team
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:32:08 PM

I think Torres is very underrated in spain for some reason. I hope that in the Champions finale he makes a great performance and Del Bosque is forced to admit that he is still a good player and deserves a spot to play in the spanish team for the Euro cup.
Vicente Del Bosque has made many weird decisions, it reminds me when he admitting that he made a big mistake by didn't bring Callejon for World Cup 2014's squad even though Callejon had impressive performance at that time. And now it happens again, he didnt bring Torres and Mata, which both players were quite amazing for their each club on this season. There is no special about Del Bosque so far in spain national team imo, he just continuing what Luis Aragones did where Aragones was the main role for rising of spain team.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:38:34 PM

He is no longer a great player the moment he signed for chelsea. In fact chelsea made him as it is now,  there are alot younger and better player than him and he has no more chance to play for the spanish team, his chance is over and he should realize that sooner to make decision for his future
Chelsea has buying Torres with very expensive price but unfortunately he doesn't showing great performance during played on Chelsea and even AC milan loaned him but in AC milan too he has disappointing performance so i think if Del Bosque putting it into spanish team he will play as reserve teams not the main team

but in atletico madrid Torres played quite well, and most likely if ateltico madrid champions and Torres decisive victory, I think he could be a top choice for Spain. but torres is a player with a typical super sub i think
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:59:11 PM

but in atletico madrid Torres played quite well, and most likely if ateltico madrid champions and Torres decisive victory, I think he could be a top choice for Spain. but torres is a player with a typical super sub i think
Yeah he absolutely deserve it, and even still better than Pedro, Aduriz, and Nolito. Maybe Del Bosque want to build a young team, but sometimes an experienced player is the best choice.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:26:12 PM

yeah he is not in top performance anymore , but did you know he always scoring in crucial matches , especially in final. idk how many times he play in finals but all i know that he has experience to face any final matches. and did you know that at age 19 torres captained atletico, including simeone, who is now his manager.

Yes, it seems that he is very efficient in decisive matches. I think he was the one that made spain team win its first euro cup ever, thanks to his speed, he was able to make the goal and left behind the defense.

He also scored some other crucial goals after that.

I think he deserves a spot in spain team, if not as official player, as a replacement player in case someone gets injured or too tired. We'll see what happens tomorrow, it's a big crucial match where Torres can shine again.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:58:23 PM

at the last Euro Cup twice Torres always be able to deliver the title for Spain. Maybe this year is the last year for Torres can lead Spain holds the trophy Euro back.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:06:23 PM

at the last Euro Cup twice Torres always be able to deliver the title for Spain. Maybe this year is the last year for Torres can lead Spain holds the trophy Euro back.
Yeah Fernando Torres always have a touch in final match not only in euro remember when he make chelsea won in champion league only with one goals he made fans chelsea dream come true to get champion league for the first time.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:34:05 PM

That was 4 years ago and come on lets be realistic about this, torres is no longer the same player compared to the last euro. He is great but he is no longer like 4 years ago and for the last 4 season with his club, he hasnt show anything outstanding so you guys could keep on hoping he could score the winning goals
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:16:17 PM

I think he deserves a spot in spain team, if not as official player, as a replacement player in case someone gets injured or too tired. We'll see what happens tomorrow, it's a big crucial match where Torres can shine again.
Torres can be shine in every final he play, but not for tonight final against Real Madrid Grin Actually he deserve to get in the starting line-up, because I think he is still better than Morata and even than Diego Costa in national team.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:21:09 PM

Torres can be shine in every final he play, but not for tonight final against Real Madrid Grin Actually he deserve to get in the starting line-up, because I think he is still better than Morata and even than Diego Costa in national team.
but Morata played well at Juventus, so Morata will probably be the first choice. but if the Champions League final torres outstanding play and display his best game, is not likely to get a prime spot attackers in spain

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:35:29 PM

but Morata played well at Juventus, so Morata will probably be the first choice. but if the Champions League final torres outstanding play and display his best game, is not likely to get a prime spot attackers in spain
This UCL final might decide Torres whether he are good enough in Spain squad , he still a skillful player even though he suffer a really poor form before in Chelsea
He say it before that he wanna make history with ATM , we'll see that in next couple hours
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:52:18 PM

This UCL final might decide Torres whether he are good enough in Spain squad , he still a skillful player even though he suffer a really poor form before in Chelsea
He say it before that he wanna make history with ATM , we'll see that in next couple hours

Yeah i agree with you. If Torres can make many goals and make Atletico Madrid win versus Real Madrid. It will make him to give a chance to be a main play on Spain team.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:14:22 PM

He played well, but overall on this season Torres still better than him imo. Even with his great performance for Juventus, doesnt mean he will play well too in Spain national team. Same situation with Diego Costa in World Cup 2014, he was quite good with Atletico, but totally bad in World Cup.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
elyas772

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:12:59 AM

He played well, but overall on this season Torres still better than him imo. Even with his great performance for Juventus, doesnt mean he will play well too in Spain national team. Same situation with Diego Costa in World Cup 2014, he was quite good with Atletico, but totally bad in World Cup.
yes sometimes some players very good when playing at the club, but when the national team is sometimes not as good at the club, like ronaldo and others.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:54:49 AM

Yeah i agree with you. If Torres can make many goals and make Atletico Madrid win versus Real Madrid. It will make him to give a chance to be a main play on Spain team.
I guess Torres won't make it to EURO 2016 , i don't see lot action from he in that match
I think Aritz Aduriz will be a good choice for Spain even though he is older than Torres , but he have really good form in Athletic Bilbao and he just score a goal for Spain in their last international friendly match against Italy
bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:23:57 PM

I guess Torres won't make it to EURO 2016 , i don't see lot action from he in that match
I think Aritz Aduriz will be a good choice for Spain even though he is older than Torres , but he have really good form in Athletic Bilbao and he just score a goal for Spain in their last international friendly match against Italy
Torres has rejected call del bosque to play in euro 2016, I think torres still disappointed with Spanish supporters blamed he when spanish were eliminated in the World Cup 2014.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Capradina

Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:27:22 PM

Torres has rejected call del bosque to play in euro 2016, I think torres still disappointed with Spanish supporters blamed he when spanish were eliminated in the World Cup 2014.

Possibly, but there are other possibilities which have not been revealed, because Torres one of the players that is quite exceptional among football, everybody also recognizes it. But I'm sure if torres has a passion in Euro 2016 is sure he will receive the call del bosque
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:48:21 PM

in fact, Torres could not give the history of Atletico, but he made history for himself as a player of the most widely played in the final game.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:43:11 PM

in fact, Torres could not give the history of Atletico, but he made history for himself as a player of the most widely played in the final game.
I guess Torres has been a live legend and history of Atletico, especially in his first time with the club before joined Liverpool. He is the youngest captain for Atletico, and maybe in La Liga at that time.

This is a wonderful season for Real Madrid, in 6 months Zidane has given UCL title, then I think its possible for Real Madrid to get treble winner if he was hired since early season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:33:32 PM

Torres would give good history for atletico if he take it penalty kick atletico got in second half but looks diego simeone not trust with him.
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: