News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1508

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:31:09 AM

Congrats to Real Madrid, really predictable. I think a lot of people who win because most take over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. Real Madrid almost lost. effects are quite visible when Real Madrid without several star players.

Is it 90+3 last second goal that predictable? Or is it 119th minute extra time goal that predictable? Real Madrid won the game by two late goals and you call it predictable, interesting. Money line bets was lost, is it also predictable, huh?
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:37:55 AM

Sevilla put so hard effort to win this match against Real Madrid. But Real Madrid showed it is still strong side even missing some key players for that encounter. Over 2.5 goals was very easy pick for this match and on other hand both to score also did nice job for so many people. Anyway Congrats to Real Madrid for winning this cup.
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:26:09 PM

Sevilla put so hard effort to win this match against Real Madrid. But Real Madrid showed it is still strong side even missing some key players for that encounter. Over 2.5 goals was very easy pick for this match and on other hand both to score also did nice job for so many people. Anyway Congrats to Real Madrid for winning this cup.
ZIdane is such a strange manager.
Such an elegant and brilliant player, yet, chooses to bench his most elegant players in Isco and James and play conservative football instead.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:57:47 PM

]ZIdane is such a strange manager.
Such an elegant and brilliant player, yet, chooses to bench his most elegant players in Isco and James and play conservative football instead.

In fact he did not put his star player on the bench He had no other option anymore because ronaldo isnt going to attend the match due to still on the holiday. Thats the crucial thing about real madrid and barcelona. Once they are out of their star player, there is almost no one to use anymore on the bench.
GarethBaleRM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:11:49 PM

Zidane will be the new Guardiola, maybe surpass him. 6 trophies in one year can be reappear. I hope it will happen in 2016-2017 season.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:50:39 PM

Congrats to Real Madrid, really predictable. I think a lot of people who win because most take over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. Real Madrid almost lost. effects are quite visible when Real Madrid without several star players.

Is it 90+3 last second goal that predictable? Or is it 119th minute extra time goal that predictable? Real Madrid won the game by two late goals and you call it predictable, interesting. Money line bets was lost, is it also predictable, huh?
I think it depend to different person. This match was quite predictable for me because missing strong player from Real Madrid are definitely gonna decrease their skill level , but luckily they have Ramos there to rescue. Sevilla are at the same level compare to Real Madrid squad in this match , so both team to score are predictable.

Sevilla have tried many time in Uefa Super Cup but stil they went home with disappointment. One more thing i have noticed is about the Real Madrid defence , there lot of leak hole in their backline , that's why Ramos accidentally gave opponent a penalty because their opponet have lot of opening space to play in the penalty box.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:40:51 AM

Zidane will be the new Guardiola, maybe surpass him. 6 trophies in one year can be reappear. I hope it will happen in 2016-2017 season.
it required more time to proof it however he has good step for Real Madrid because could got champion league trophy and europe super Cup title on the first year and would be more good if next achievement is spanish league trophy
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:21:57 AM

it required more time to proof it however he has good step for Real Madrid because could got champion league trophy and europe super Cup title on the first year and would be more good if next achievement is spanish league trophy

Im not sure why people are comparing guardiola with zidane, both are great coach and both has its own style in coaching so the comparison is not needed. Guardiola has much more experience and trophy compare to zidane however soon zidane will be able catch up to his trophy amount

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:57:26 AM

I think that the top coaches in the premiere league and top European clubs ( Bayern , PSG , Juventus ) . Zidane and Luis Enrique are rather less good , but they have the best players ( neymar - suarez - Messi - or CR7 benzema - Bale ) .
Also I believe Simeone is better than Zidane and Luis Enrique

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:31:04 AM

I think that the top coaches in the premiere league and top European clubs ( Bayern , PSG , Juventus ) . Zidane and Luis Enrique are rather less good , but they have the best players ( neymar - suarez - Messi - or CR7 benzema - Bale ) .

a great coach who has some star players it's getting better, but the coaches like Simeone, who did not have a lot of star players, but he was always able to beat some great teams with strategy and were able to penetrate the Champions League final. it was somewhat greater than Zidane and Luis Enrique, I think it's true. a great coach capable of dispensing a team without having to rely on star players.

GarethBaleRM

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:46:05 AM

a great coach who has some star players it's getting better, but the coaches like Simeone, who did not have a lot of star players, but he was always able to beat some great teams with strategy and were able to penetrate the Champions League final. it was somewhat greater than Zidane and Luis Enrique, I think it's true. a great coach capable of dispensing a team without having to rely on star players.

Diego Simeone is actually #1 coach, he has no top class playersm but can win 1 laliga league in 2014. And twice for CL runner-up. Awesome performance. If he coaches RM or Barca, these 2 teams will be unbeatable.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:03:52 AM

Diego Simeone is actually #1 coach, he has no top class playersm but can win 1 laliga league in 2014. And twice for CL runner-up. Awesome performance. If he coaches RM or Barca, these 2 teams will be unbeatable.

yes, no doubt simeone is the best coach of current time. though he didn't get best player in the world but his hard work and special techniques gives Athletico madrid a new face and added the team to the line of great. but, zidane just started his coaching career he can give real madrid a lots of championship. And, am sure zidane will be the best coach after some years. time will say...
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:06:45 AM

Im not sure why people are comparing guardiola with zidane, both are great coach and both has its own style in coaching so the comparison is not needed. Guardiola has much more experience and trophy compare to zidane however soon zidane will be able catch up to his trophy amount
Why? Because there is an unique facts about both manager career.
Guardiola is barcelona legend and Zidane is real Madrid legend , both is 44 years old and 45 years old.
Both starts their manager career from Barcelona and real Madrid youth. But yeaaa guardiola have much more experience managing a club than zidane. It was interesting facts about this two great manager.
JamesRod

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:09:21 AM

Zidane is the legend player, and is very near to be legend manager now. But he didn't give James many chances, hope he will get more attendance chances in next season.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:58:29 PM

Zidane's career is great when dealing with Real Madrid. he can get some titles for Real Madrid in less than one year. maybe if Zidane was tired, he would begin to join Juventus and helped her to get some prestigious titles in Europe. This season I am confident that Real Madrid will regain the Spanish league title with the intelligence of a coach who is a legend of French football.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1424

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:08:44 AM

It's too early to compare Zidane with Pep.  Not taking anything away from Zidane here but the only reason we are having Zidane and Pep comparisons is because he won the CL.  Well Di Matteo won the CL with Chelsea and with way worse odds of winning and yet he still won it.  So is Di Matteo as good as Pep then?

Only time will tell if Zidane is a really good manager in the same level as Pep.  When Pep started managing Barca, he revolutionized the game with his new approach in terms of style of play and tactics.  It remains to be seen with Zidane.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:15:23 AM

After Unay Emery left sevilla,  I don't think they will rich at least big 5.

I really like Unay Emery and after i heard he left Sevilla,  they will out in Champions league and they will lost their Europa League title.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:35:07 AM

Only time will tell if Zidane is a really good manager in the same level as Pep.  When Pep started managing Barca, he revolutionized the game with his new approach in terms of style of play and tactics.  It remains to be seen with Zidane.

Isnt him a great coach now? Winning the champions league is not an easy thing to accomplish so he is indeed a great coach now, and the most important part is that he coached for less than 6 months and he won the champions league, it is not something an average coach could do in such short time
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:25:07 AM

Isnt him a great coach now? Winning the champions league is not an easy thing to accomplish so he is indeed a great coach now, and the most important part is that he coached for less than 6 months and he won the champions league, it is not something an average coach could do in such short time

IMO he is a great coach and a legendary player in RM history, he and di stefano, ronald are top 3 RM players in history. Now he has CL winner, should be considered as a great coach at least.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 9723

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:47:19 AM

I think he's already proved to be a great coach. Real were having an inconsistent season under Benitez, he got sacked, Zidane came in & took Real to the biggest prize in club football.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: