News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:39:25 PM

The 5th pick for this week will be from the game between RC Celta De Vigo v Atletico Madrid

This event can be quickly accessed here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/spain/primera-division/rc-celta-de-vigo-v-atletico-madrid/event/9769207?ref=tipster6

Match: RC Celta De Vigo v Atletico Madrid
Pick: Atletico Madrid to win
Odds: @1.82
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :27.3 mBTC

Atletico with 2 draws in their 2 league games. If they want (and they can) chase Madrid and Barca, they have to win this game.
I believe in 1-0 as we used to see from atletico last season

Both picks here won.
Espanyol ended with 1-1 and Atletico won 4-0
Congrats to followers and hope you catched  the rest of the games  Cool
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:45:36 PM

I will go for two games today

Celta Vigo - Atl. Madrid         
Barcelona - Alaves

On ATM think it will be both team to score
on Barca they will win but Alaves will try hard over 2.5 goals

Atl. Madrid unexpected big win 4-0, whereas the previous game against the promotions team they are hard to win.

Barcelona match is predictable. over 2.5 goals is very safe.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:58:08 PM

Celta Vigo - Atl. Madrid         
Barcelona - Alaves

Atl. Madrid unexpected big win 4-0, whereas the previous game against the promotions team they are hard to win.

Yeah, it's unexpected result from Atletico Madrid. I have bet on Atletico Madrid ML and win big on this match and for Real Madrid match Both teams to score on this match is really good odds and its win
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:01:37 PM

Celta Vigo - Atl. Madrid         
Barcelona - Alaves

Ya it is true that atl.madrid played good today and it is poor that celta vigo not even made a single goal, thank god i just betted on over 2.5 goal and not both team to score,

in barcelona we can go for over 1.5 goals in first half. as mostly barcelona have made many goals in first half most of the time.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:13:21 PM

After seeing that their is only one game and all are very confident on one bet ,of both team to score in Sociedad vs Espanyol , i think this game will be very less goal and first half will be draw and full time the result will be under 2.5 goals , mostly it may be draw without goal also.

my bet under 2.5 goal and balance i bet on live inplay for draw in first half.

As expected almost every one lost their bet on over 2.5 goal , as i have said when their is more expectation that match mostly goes reverse. and my bet on draw also won.

other two match also went superb, alt. madrid gave a surprise and winning with 4-0 and as usual real madrid played superb and scored full of goals and also conceded the goal.

now just waiting for barcelona match first half over 1.5 goal and second half will play in in play.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:06:42 PM

HT : sevilla 0-1 las palmas

I hope that does not disappoint and the Sevilla win, the bad that I do not analyze the game las palmas, they really outstanding this season, two games previously always won with a big score.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:54:55 PM

HT : sevilla 0-1 las palmas

I hope that does not disappoint and the Sevilla win, the bad that I do not analyze the game las palmas, they really outstanding this season, two games previously always won with a big score.

Las palmas performance is quite good since the start of the season and it seems like they are kinda like the new leicester city. If they could keep on being consistent this season then they could be atleast getting into the champions league zone at the end of the season and that is quite a great achievement for las palmas
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:00:10 PM

Barcelona v Alaves ( barcelona -3 )
Alaves will not make another surprise, they was lucky can hold atletico in the first match for now they must face the strongest team in la liga maybe in this world.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:01:49 PM

I think Barcelona can win with a big score when playing at home against a team promotions, especially Neymar is back.

the game will be the same as Real Madrid while Ronaldo is back. over 3.5 goals for Barcelona very confident.

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:45:01 PM

Alaves will not make another surprise, they was lucky can hold atletico in the first match for now they must face the strongest team in la liga maybe in this world.

This match will be both teams to score or barca to score 2 or more goals

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:00:30 PM

I think Barcelona can win with a big score when playing at home against a team promotions, especially Neymar is back.

the game will be the same as Real Madrid while Ronaldo is back. over 3.5 goals for Barcelona very confident.

How can you miss that Neymar is back. He got so scared of getting Zika in Brazil that his hair turned white from being so nervous while there. Wink

They are not scoring anything so far and it is nearly half time. Good thing I put under 3.5 goals right when the match began to get 2x odds. Grin
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:11:02 PM

Barcelona v Alaves  ,Barcelona couldnt find a goal and 37 minutes passed and if they cant find goal my bet will lost  i think i will lost but i will make bet for second half because Barcelona will goals if in half time will finish 0-0 i m wating .Good luck !
Lionidas

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:30:16 PM

They are leading going into the half. No wonder they have not scored any goals. No Suarez no Messi on the field. Only Neymar's golden head on the pitch trying to put a header in. I think he got zika that is why he is playing so poorly.
I put CD ALAVES to win the rest of the match at 6.25 which are nice odds if they continue to not let S and M on the field for the second half. Cheesy
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:54:41 PM

But they did there buddy! Wink
The strongest is nothing if they are so arrogant with who they are that they do not start their best line with sitting two of their top scorers for 50 minutes of a game and then expect them to act like super heroes to save them at the end.
Not today. Not going to happen! Cheesy

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Lionidas

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:56:59 PM

Un-BELIEVABLE!  Grin

D ALAVES WON! I can not believe it!

I just put a wager on them after the first goal was scored just for FUN! Cheesy
I never thought they would actually win at CAMP NOU! HAHAH!
I think this Barcelona squad only lost once at home last season and that was a big upset and I bet on them as a sure thing to win that match 1 year ago

If only I placed a bet before the match started because they were at 21 odds in favor to win it in there.
Jesus! If only! HAHA!  Wink
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:05:06 PM

Un-BELIEVABLE!  Grin

I think this Barcelona squad only lost once at home last season and that was a big upset and I bet on them as a sure thing to win that match 1 year ago

If only I placed a bet before the match started because they were at 21 odds in favor to win it in there.
every body are shocked , what a matchday full of surprises.

atletico madrid who struggling in last two match won with a big score 4-0 , sevilla lost at home to awesome run las palmas and unbelievable a strongest club in la liga like barcelona lost to a weak club like alaves and it was happened at camp nou!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:26:35 PM

SPAIN: LaLiga :

Gijon vs Leganes =>1x.

Valencia vs Betis =>1

Granada CF vs Eibar =>Under 3.5 Goals.

Dep. La Coruna vs Ath Bilbao => 2.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 11:43:40 PM

Un-BELIEVABLE!  Grin

atletico madrid who struggling in last two match won with a big score 4-0 , sevilla lost at home to awesome run las palmas and unbelievable a strongest club in la liga like barcelona lost to a weak club like alaves and it was happened at camp nou!

Sevilla won 2-1 they scored to late goals in the 89th minute and 90+4 minute to win. I think Barcelona would of stuffed up many people's parlay's and for me I decided not to bet on any matches this weekend. I was going to put a bet on Barcelona but a couple of pages back someone posted that it would be a risky game to bet on so I didn't touch it.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:31:19 AM

Un-BELIEVABLE!  Grin

Sevilla won 2-1 they scored to late goals in the 89th minute and 90+4 minute to win. I think Barcelona would of stuffed up many people's parlay's and for me I decided not to bet on any matches this weekend. I was going to put a bet on Barcelona but a couple of pages back someone posted that it would be a risky game to bet on so I didn't touch it.
ahh yes sorry i did not watch the game until finish because i was have no hope anymore in my parlay. glad to hear it but still my parlay were lost , it is crazy when you know 2 goals scored in two minutes and it happened in 89 and 90 + !

unbelievable , sevilla did really make it happen but it is because las palmas red card.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
imissyou

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:49:52 AM

barcelona play in home batle is bad team not quality team alaves
but barcelona lost unbeliveable, althoung barcelona play with second team
quality barcelona still above alaves
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: