News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you holding bitcoins?
Yes, i wait for price increase
No
I dont have any bitcoins
I have too much of it to hold

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase?  (Read 247064 times)
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:04:01 PM

off course who is not holding their coins for a price increase i dont think there are people that just selling their coins by a little price increase that would be very stupid.
There are people that holding is not their best option, most of them do trades to make more profit and I think it is way better too if you have knowledge on trading and know how to manage things like when and what price increase should make you trade your coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:26:45 PM

off course who is not holding their coins for a price increase i dont think there are people that just selling their coins by a little price increase that would be very stupid.
There are people that holding is not their best option, most of them do trades to make more profit and I think it is way better too if you have knowledge on trading and know how to manage things like when and what price increase should make you trade your coins.
Yes trading is good now because the price of Bitcoin is high. But recently I earned one news that only we have 40+ days left for halving so after that I think price will go down. It happened before so better this is good time to sell our coins at least we can make some profit.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:27:31 PM

Its always good to secure profits at regular intervals, and bitcoin allows us to do that, so I prefer to make quick profits rather then just holding and keeping coins idle.
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:40:19 PM

Its always good to secure profits at regular intervals, and bitcoin allows us to do that, so I prefer to make quick profits rather then just holding and keeping coins idle.
thats true i always hold some of my bitcoins that i dont use at all so i have no risks that it will be stolen

besides that im not holding everything i sometimes go do some trading in order to make some proffit
skyway1

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:43:21 PM

So are you holding your bitcoins for future events such as halving or you more like to spend your bitcoins when you get it? I personally like to spend it for digital goods usually...

yes we spend it for digital goods and for other online shopping , but i save my few bitcoin for a huge price increase.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:20:49 PM

thats true i always hold some of my bitcoins that i dont use at all so i have no risks that it will be stolen

besides that im not holding everything i sometimes go do some trading in order to make some proffit

Trading is a good way to earn some fast profits, and if you see high price of bitcoin then I think you should sell it, don't wait too long as we don't know what will be the price in future.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:28:07 PM

Trading is a good way to earn some fast profits, and if you see high price of bitcoin then I think you should sell it, don't wait too long as we don't know what will be the price in future.

Exactly. Feel what is the current trend is all about. Expecting too much for a target price will just make you feel regret. One good example is the price decrease happen yesterday. Some didn't able to maximize their supposed profits because of hesitation.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:39:33 PM

yes i am holding my bitcoin for price increase.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 03:43:32 PM

Am also holding my BTC to value get increased. However when compared with a day before yesterday its bit low today. There are more fluctuation in BTC. So dont expect for more. It will be enough increase till around 720$ for now. If more. We welcome
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:26:58 PM

Am also holding my BTC to value get increased. However when compared with a day before yesterday its bit low today. There are more fluctuation in BTC. So dont expect for more. It will be enough increase till around 720$ for now. If more. We welcome
Well, this time I also hold bitcoin I have, albeit small, but it did not matter. it will increase little by little. bitcoin prices are also currently being somewhat diminished, but I'm sure the price would soon rise again and will break the $ 800 price
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:44:20 PM

Also I don't considered price today as low. Look at how the price increase in just a matter of days. Weeks ago we are hoping for $500 and now we passed it much going to what is the current price is today. So still it's a high price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:47:47 PM

Also I don't considered price today as low. Look at how the price increase in just a matter of days. Weeks ago we are hoping for $500 and now we passed it much going to what is the current price is today. So still it's a high price.

Its a higher price for sure but when it touched $750 last week people started to expect high from it, and now no one likes to see the decline in price.
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:35:21 PM

i am holding my bitcoin for a price increase and i thin everyone is doing so.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:40:59 PM

It would be awesome if it breaks the all time high price which is the $1200, for sure most holders will sell their coins to make the highest profit. I see btc a more progressive for the future, after halving exactly. I'm planning to sell my coins before the day of block halving.
This is the correct time to earn more BTC with more profit. Really all the wallets are going to be piled up on or before halving. Really waiting for the good moments to come. Really happy to see the price hike.

Price will go even higher as we reach near to the halving stage, as people are buying bitcoins now and that is the reason price is moving up, it would be good to hold till the halving.

Yeah price will go higher by the days of halving. Now too regular price increase has been continuing, so holding with patience will give users assured profit.
Yes, the price increase of bitcoin is now more faster and in the coming month it will increase with more higher jumps, as in the next month we will enter in the month of halving which is considered as the month of success of bitcoin. Holding these times will confirm our chances to become millionaires.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:44:24 PM

It would be awesome if it breaks the all time high price which is the $1200, for sure most holders will sell their coins to make the highest profit. I see btc a more progressive for the future, after halving exactly. I'm planning to sell my coins before the day of block halving.
This is the correct time to earn more BTC with more profit. Really all the wallets are going to be piled up on or before halving. Really waiting for the good moments to come. Really happy to see the price hike.

Price will go even higher as we reach near to the halving stage, as people are buying bitcoins now and that is the reason price is moving up, it would be good to hold till the halving.

Yeah price will go higher by the days of halving. Now too regular price increase has been continuing, so holding with patience will give users assured profit.
Yes, the price increase of bitcoin is now more faster and in the coming month it will increase with more higher jumps, as in the next month we will enter in the month of halving which is considered as the month of success of bitcoin. Holding these times will confirm our chances to become millionaires.

To become a millionaire at the time of halving we also need to hold high amount of coins, as you cannot expect to become millionaire with 5 or 10 btc, as price will not be in millions.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:01:33 PM

To become a millionaire at the time of halving we also need to hold high amount of coins, as you cannot expect to become millionaire with 5 or 10 btc, as price will not be in millions.
50 btc for me is enough after block halving i can be millionaire once the price hit to 1k value each.. and here in my country usd is pretty expensive so bitcoin also its too expensive if you sell 50 btc if the price is increase more 1k value i can be millionaire..
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:10:30 PM

50 btc for me is enough after block halving i can be millionaire once the price hit to 1k value each.. and here in my country usd is pretty expensive so bitcoin also its too expensive if you sell 50 btc if the price is increase more 1k value i can be millionaire..

If you are holding 50 btc for halving then you can surely become a millionaire in next few days, as speculations suggests that bitcoin will cross $1k at the halving.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:16:29 AM

Exactly price is climbing up now and if we wait for the right time to sell then we can earn very high profits, and selling at halving will be the best option.
No, I don’t think that selling at the halving is a best option as at the halving the demand will be increased and the price rise will start in actual sense and that will be a solid increase of the price, so we will have to wait till the end of the year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:30:18 AM

lol . i know most of the bitcoin users including us are holding a bitcoin and just waiting for a price increase because we want to earn a profit from it and the others are just waiting until the block halving so they can make a new investment .
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:36:27 AM

If you are holding 50 btc for halving then you can surely become a millionaire in next few days, as speculations suggests that bitcoin will cross $1k at the halving.
it does not mean when halving the price of bitcoin will rise significantly, but need a more time for taking a break and wait for it. all of it is does not happen  instantly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: