News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you holding bitcoins?
Yes, i wait for price increase
No
I dont have any bitcoins
I have too much of it to hold

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase?  (Read 247066 times)
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:46:26 AM

I am still holding my bitcoins, even when the price has gone down significantly over the last few days. There is this optimism that it would still climb back to the $800 levels or even higher by the end of 2016. Right now, I am looking at the decline in price as an opportunity to add more while it is still a bargain.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:48:28 AM

I am still holding my bitcoins, even when the price has gone down significantly over the last few days. There is this optimism that it would still climb back to the $800 levels or even higher by the end of 2016. Right now, I am looking at the decline in price as an opportunity to add more while it is still a bargain.

At this point I think buying is a right move to make, price has gone down dramatically and we can expect the same in next few days, and price is not good for sell, so holding is the better option.
bloom08

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:51:32 AM

At this point I think buying is a right move to make, price has gone down dramatically and we can expect the same in next few days, and price is not good for sell, so holding is the better option.

it went from 755 to 580 now.. but still im holding some of my btc too...and buy some more if i have some spare
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:11:16 AM

it went from 755 to 580 now.. but still im holding some of my btc too...and buy some more if i have some spare

Selling now is not profitable enough, we need to have patience and hold it for next couple of days, as I think price will fall more in next few days, holding can give us profits at halving.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:01:31 AM

Of course, I hold bitcoin when prices bounced up. Why? due to the rising price of bitcoin, I could get the profit that is important for my life

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:05:14 AM

Of course, I hold bitcoin when prices bounced up. Why? due to the rising price of bitcoin, I could get the profit that is important for my life

Everyone is holding their coins for future, some are holding to make profits at halving and rest are holding for long term to earn huge profits when price reaches to the top.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:31:51 AM

Everyone is holding their coins for future, some are holding to make profits at halving and rest are holding for long term to earn huge profits when price reaches to the top.

I personally am holding around half of my coins for the future just to see, because i know i cannot guarantee an increase i will sell half of my coins just to be safe, and im glad i did it dropped from $750 to $550 in about 36 hours while it went from $600-$750 in just a matter of 16 hours?

BTC is a great currency and as a stock the value will most likely increase. So I do recommend holding.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:50:25 PM

Since I've only just begun with talking i mineaswell say that holding bitcoin is the smartest thing that you could probably do because it will shoot up eventually and we all know this from looking previously.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:59:23 PM

Yeah most users were holding bitcoin. I too holding with expectation to grab the missed profit which occurred in the past week. Possibly holding till halving is needed to experience the next rise.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:32:49 PM

Yeah most users were holding bitcoin. I too holding with expectation to grab the missed profit which occurred in the past week. Possibly holding till halving is needed to experience the next rise.

i agree. it is a good idea to hold bitcoin if you have missed the top, it is already late to sell or doing anything else with it.
so you should only hold and wait for after halving.

and if you are a long term holder then it goes without saying that you should only hold for more than a year at least.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:35:19 PM

save bitcoin too long is not a good road. seek to benefit from each tradinglah that will make us rich. continue to do transactions every day and we'll get a lot of money.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

Yes, i am. I'm holding my bitcoins for a price increase. but the price of bitcoin is really down right now. I think i will play safe and selling all my bitcoins right now.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:15:55 PM

save bitcoin too long is not a good road. seek to benefit from each tradinglah that will make us rich. continue to do transactions every day and we'll get a lot of money.

Right, because if we just kept most of the BTC then we will only benefit if the BTC experienced price increases. and we know the BTC is experiencing price increases did not fully every day or every month, so it is best to trade that can make us get greater advantage
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:18:48 PM

Right, because if we just kept most of the BTC then we will only benefit if the BTC experienced price increases. and we know the BTC is experiencing price increases did not fully every day or every month, so it is best to trade that can make us get greater advantage
It its not a good idea to keep bitcoin for a long time and i think its better to sell your bitcoin once is block halving is done and the price is increase and reach 1k value after block halving so that you can make more profit with your bitcoin.. if you wait more the price will gradually decrease according to other traders,.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:23:27 PM

It its not a good idea to keep bitcoin for a long time and i think its better to sell your bitcoin once is block halving is done and the price is increase and reach 1k value after block halving so that you can make more profit with your bitcoin.. if you wait more the price will gradually decrease according to other traders,.

Exactly, sell when you are making profits from it as if you save for long term and if price drops then you are loosing your profits and then you need to wait for a longer time to see higher price.

Facultid

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:41:03 PM

Yes, i am. I'm holding my bitcoins for a price increase. but the price of bitcoin is really down right now. I think i will play safe and selling all my bitcoins right now.

I am doing the same. I have hold since the middle of last year. I will hold it for even longer, maybe 20 years.

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 05:09:52 PM

I think thats holding bitcoins is enough now, price is decreasing extreamly fast and it's time to sell, maybe i am not right but i am gonna sell my goods now.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:12:51 PM

I think thats holding bitcoins is enough now, price is decreasing extreamly fast and it's time to sell, maybe i am not right but i am gonna sell my goods now.

Why you want to sell your goods at this price? Wait for some time let price go higher then you can sell and earn high amount of btc, selling now is the worst thing that you can do.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:46:03 PM

Why you want to sell your goods at this price? Wait for some time let price go higher then you can sell and earn high amount of btc, selling now is the worst thing that you can do.
Yup! Value is not permanent since we are seeing lot of fluctuating in BTC value. So do not sell now. Utilize this time to save some BTC and sell it when the value goes. Don't upset for these changes
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:05:38 PM

well i think its even better to sell right now goods for bitcoins because the price is low so he can get a lot of bitcoins  for the goods and then make money as bitcoin price grows

i am holding my bitcoins right now because i know that the price is soon going to jump a lot as there was a big drop a few days back, i think it will allow me to make some decent profit soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: