Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 3688 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 746676 times)
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:19:49 PM

Mancini should given another one year to prove himself are deserve to manage inter milan as a world class manager.

Mancini is done and it is time to move on. You cant just expect to give every coach one last chance because that decision will influence the result of the next for the next season. Mancini is a great coach but the club owner want more than that so the best choice is to give another chance to another coach
Mancini was an excellent football player but I'm truly sorry to admit that is no good as a coach.
He was literally overpaid and his results don't really demonstrate he was worth all that money
For a club so steeped in history, it was appropriate that Internazionale looked to Roberto Mancini to bring the club back to European prominence last November. Mancini, after all, won three straight Serie A titles with Inter his first time around. But now at the moment the team is not the same and propably changing the manager was the best decision they can do after having a poor transfert market this summer
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:22:50 PM

Mancini should given another one year to prove himself are deserve to manage inter milan as a world class manager.

Mancini is done and it is time to move on. You cant just expect to give every coach one last chance because that decision will influence the result of the next for the next season. Mancini is a great coach but the club owner want more than that so the best choice is to give another chance to another coach
Mancini was an excellent football player but I'm truly sorry to admit that is no good as a coach.
He was literally overpaid and his results don't really demonstrate he was worth all that money

Yeah, mancini did very well for a football player. But why he was chosen as mancini, this could just be a best chance to mancini, but if mancini does not know how to train then this will destroy the team that he educates.
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:50:45 PM

now is official the fired of Mancini to Inter, but i don't think De Boer can is the good idea for the inter.
Have work only in Holland, with Ajax , inter request a solid manager already because from 2 week start italian serie a
yes i just seen the news that this is official statement that mancini wouldn't be Inter manager again and actually i was a bit shocked even though Inter performance not so good under him but i didn't expect that the owner will made this decission
It's all because inter milan lose 6-1 against tottenham hotspurs and I think the owners have made the right decision to change their mancini who do not give anything to inter in a few years of his career.

it makes no sense to change the coach 10 days before the start of the season , especially after buying the players sought by Mancini ( Candreva , Banega ). Inter have good players , and can finish in the top 3 places that qualify to the champion 's league , but this choice is going to undermine this season.

With Frank de Boer insists Mauro Icardi will not leave Inter Milan. Chelsea and Arsenal have been amongst the clubs linked to a deal for Icardi it would help Inter in their futur plans as he can be their main striker for 10 years to come and he must build a team around him because he has the takent to do

AFter leave manchester city performane coach roberto mancini is bad
in galatasaray also fired, coaching courses in training and preparing the team is not good, it maybe used to in manchester city with a lot of top players top level in one team, it is easy to replace and mix team, when it must train on a team whose players improvise funds are limited so do not Bagis
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:06:05 PM

now is official the fired of Mancini to Inter, but i don't think De Boer can is the good idea for the inter.
Have work only in Holland, with Ajax , inter request a solid manager already because from 2 week start italian serie a
yes i just seen the news that this is official statement that mancini wouldn't be Inter manager again and actually i was a bit shocked even though Inter performance not so good under him but i didn't expect that the owner will made this decission
It's all because inter milan lose 6-1 against tottenham hotspurs and I think the owners have made the right decision to change their mancini who do not give anything to inter in a few years of his career.

it makes no sense to change the coach 10 days before the start of the season , especially after buying the players sought by Mancini ( Candreva , Banega ). Inter have good players , and can finish in the top 3 places that qualify to the champion 's league , but this choice is going to undermine this season.

With Frank de Boer insists Mauro Icardi will not leave Inter Milan. Chelsea and Arsenal have been amongst the clubs linked to a deal for Icardi it would help Inter in their futur plans as he can be their main striker for 10 years to come and he must build a team around him because he has the takent to do

in galatasaray also fired, coaching courses in training and preparing the team is not good, it maybe used to in manchester city with a lot of top players top level in one team, it is easy to replace and mix team, when it must train on a team whose players improvise funds are limited so do not Bagis
yeah roberto mancini losing his great touch like when he managed manchester city to lift barclays premier league trophy in 2012. now he is in bad situation facing a new season without a bright future which team he would manage after inter milan?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:20:43 PM

yeah roberto mancini losing his great touch like when he managed manchester city to lift barclays premier league trophy in 2012. now he is in bad situation facing a new season without a bright future which team he would manage after inter milan?
Don't worry about Roberto Mancini , he already have planned a possible move to Arsenal. Of course , Arsene Wenger will not tolerate easily , he need to get some result this season to hold his job. Roberto Mancini will definitely do a very good job if he take charge Arsenal because the club have the amount funds he need , unlike Inter Milan are always lack of financial support.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:48:32 PM

Don't worry about Roberto Mancini , he already have planned a possible move to Arsenal. Of course , Arsene Wenger will not tolerate easily , he need to get some result this season to hold his job. Roberto Mancini will definitely do a very good job if he take charge Arsenal because the club have the amount funds he need , unlike Inter Milan are always lack of financial support.
I dont think Roberto Mancini is a suitable person to be Arsenal coach if Wenger is really fired. Imho, Wenger still better than Mancini at all, and there are many coaches whom still better than Mancini out there. I think Mancini is very suitable for Serie A only, even I guess AC Milan would try to hire him if Montella dont do his work well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:58:34 PM

i have recently read the news that there are some rumour says that Frank De Boer will be the replacement of Mancini in Inter
and will be officially announcement soon
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:51:01 PM

i have recently read the news that there are some rumour says that Frank De Boer will be the replacement of Mancini in Inter

This is here said by someone month ago i think
But there were no news or anything for that matter

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:58:46 PM

I think after juventus buy higuain and milan get new investor, it's make inter milan worry if they can compete to finish as a top 3 in the end.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:31:56 PM

Juventus and Ac Milan could buy young Argentine talent (19 years old) Betancour for 10 / 15M. At this moment, Milan have more need quality players.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:01:41 AM

I dont think Roberto Mancini is a suitable person to be Arsenal coach if Wenger is really fired. Imho, Wenger still better than Mancini at all, and there are many coaches whom still better than Mancini out there. I think Mancini is very suitable for Serie A only, even I guess AC Milan would try to hire him if Montella dont do his work well.
the rumour about mancini could replace arsene wenger position as manager popping up since a couple months ago before he sacked from inter milan, and arsene wenger confirm too that mancini eyes up arsenal manager's job he really wanted it. but i just can't believe if it would happened anytime soon , it's too imposed if they did it. not the matter he is suitable or not.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:17:00 PM

Mancini is not going anywhere: he will live up until his contract will regularly pay him. After that, and only then, he might think of finding another team to train and he will start again.
Will you work when you are paid not to work?
He has done it before and he will do it again.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:47:06 PM

Mancini is a great coach Inter Milan that is needed at this time. experience and strategy we can not doubt. Mancini could boost the game Inter Milan has always been low, even he could be a coach who could make Inter Milan compete in the Champions League.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:25:40 AM

Juventus has lost Pogba,  but they get better player i think,  Pjanic. 

So i still believe that Juventus will be the champion again and again.
With Higuain in the front,  Juventus will scores a lot of goals.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:12:08 AM

Higuain and mandzukic should be a great duo in juventus. Both of them are a top striker so they wont be messing around in the frontline however the problem is that will they be able to work together or will they be trying to score goals by their own, getting two top strikers to play alongside is not easy
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:30:25 AM

no question about it and i think that they will buy someone in winter transfer for sure if they think that they need player on some possition

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dark.Angel

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:33:50 AM

I think AC Milan will be back to the winner candidate, or at least get big three to champion league. For winner I feel still Juventus. Can't wait to watch Serie A league.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 09:34:54 AM

Well .. I like it right once Juventus will win next season as last season, although Juventus lost figure of great players like Pogba, but Juventus still have quality players who still seemed Liminia can replace Pogba's position, which has been moved to Manchester United.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:49:35 AM

How about Higuain ? Pogba out but Higuain in. I think it's good for Juventus and yeah, i hope Higuain will make many goals like at Napoli.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 09:54:40 AM

Higuain and mandzukic should be a great duo in juventus. Both of them are a top striker so they wont be messing around in the frontline however the problem is that will they be able to work together or will they be trying to score goals by their own, getting two top strikers to play alongside is not easy
I think if Higuain duet with paul Dybala may be very interesting to see, as we can see by this Argentine duo, if Mandzukic duet with Higuain I think the coach has a good static and formation for this dou, for mengedor the opponent's goal .. Smiley cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 3688 »
  Print  

Jump to: