Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 3723 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 763319 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:25:16 PM

Napoli and Inter Milan quite disappointing, when other big teams win in the first game.

For Napoli the possibility of the effect of losing Higuain Undecided
yes i do agree with you this is effect with no Higuain on the team and even though Napoli has already buy Arkadiusz Milik from Ajax with € 32 millions but i don't think he would be the replacement for Higuain and even he has potential player but still too early says he could be the exact replacement for Higuain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:40:57 PM

Last year Carlos Bacca was able to score many goals with that shitty tema. If things are changing this year for AC Milan well this guy could easily be the one replacing Gonzalo Higuain as top scorer.
He reminds me a lot of the Brazilian Ronaldo Luis Nazario Da Lima.

look like him but its not him
similar stiles in play but that was ronaldo and to me he is still one of best players in the world

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:31:05 PM

i hope in this last week of market, de laurentis buy another player for napoli, with the 90 million of higuain i wait to see a big player for replace gonzalo, and a player with a good experience in champions league.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 10:07:25 PM

i hope in this last week of market, de laurentis buy another player for napoli, with the 90 million of higuain i wait to see a big player for replace gonzalo, and a player with a good experience in champions league.
I think right Napoli have to buy players who are quite experienced, since the departure of Gonzalo to Turin, many questioned whether Napoli for this season will impact badly or not .. Grin
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:00:34 PM

Last year Carlos Bacca was able to score many goals with that shitty tema. If things are changing this year for AC Milan well this guy could easily be the one replacing Gonzalo Higuain as top scorer.

look like him but its not him
similar stiles in play but that was ronaldo and to me he is still one of best players in the world
Yes I totally agree, in fact I said that he reminds me of him not that he is like him.
Ronaldo was a true phenomenon, maybe the best attacker of the end of last century. So bad he was physically weak, especially because of his knees.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:38:58 AM

Bacca is the best colombian striker I think.
More than Falcao.  And he will bring Milan to the top of the league.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:18:58 AM

More than Falcao.  And he will bring Milan to the top of the league.
scored hattrick in the first game of ac milan 2016/2017 season doesnt mean and guarantee nothing if ac milan could rise this season, also carlos bacca are not young anymore , even if he did bring ac milan to the top of league i think it wouldn't for long time. they need a young talent with professional experience to make it happen.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:08:26 AM

Something went wrong with AS Roma it failed to concede a goal on its home ground, FC Proto made outclassed and qualify to next round, it was really bad to pick ML for this match because hard to believe AS Roma can play like this.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:16:28 AM

More than Falcao.  And he will bring Milan to the top of the league.
scored hattrick in the first game of ac milan 2016/2017 season doesnt mean and guarantee nothing if ac milan could rise this season, also carlos bacca are not young anymore , even if he did bring ac milan to the top of league i think it wouldn't for long time. they need a young talent with professional experience to make it happen.

Carlos Bacca is a very underrated player. He has won 2 europa league and also scored two goals in the final of Europe League.
He is an experienced player that both marks. I think it would be perfect for Arsenal ( Ozil - Bacca - Sanchez )

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:16:05 PM

Carlos Bacca is a very underrated player. He has won 2 europa league and also scored two goals in the final of Europe League.
He is an experienced player that both marks. I think it would be perfect for Arsenal ( Ozil - Bacca - Sanchez )

yeah he won 2 europa league due he has played for sevilla since 2013 ago , he is experienced player i know it and he has a good record since play for ac milan , he have scored 21 goals out of 39 appearences but it couldn't help more for ac milan as their defenders were so bad .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:51:32 AM

yeah he won 2 europa league due he has played for sevilla since 2013 ago , he is experienced player i know it and he has a good record since play for ac milan , he have scored 21 goals out of 39 appearences but it couldn't help more for ac milan as their defenders were so bad .

He should have won 3 times if he didnt move to ac milan. It is a stupid move from him, he expect that ac milan could bring him into the champions league and yet ac milan is still struggling on the league. He should move to a better club if there is another club that wants to sign him because he is no longer young

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:35:31 AM

Milan will get 1 new player this season because they were will borrow Mario Pasalic from Chelsea with fee €1 million

and looks like Napoli has interested with Harry Kane from Tottenham Hotspur but unfortunately Tottenham will refuse all offer regarding this player
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:27:13 PM

He should have won 3 times if he didnt move to ac milan. It is a stupid move from him, he expect that ac milan could bring him into the champions league and yet ac milan is still struggling on the league. He should move to a better club if there is another club that wants to sign him because he is no longer young

No he ain't stupid if i was him, i'll do the same what he looking if with sevilla throphy but get less salary. i think he smart due he not young so must take that chance to get big salary even milan not get him throphy but with money he got has closed overall.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:55:22 AM

Milan will get 1 new player this season because they were will borrow Mario Pasalic from Chelsea with fee €1 million

and looks like Napoli has interested with Harry Kane from Tottenham Hotspur but unfortunately Tottenham will refuse all offer regarding this player
And I'm very sure Harry Kane himself doesnt want to play in Serie A for now, because he still has bright future in Premier League. Well if he has been old and get many success, I think there is a big chance for him to play in Serie A. About AC Milan, they still borrowing players like usual in every season even though they have sold many players in the same time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:13:51 AM

Gabigol are in fly to Italy for sign contract with Inter (for now is only for january, but inter like buy now for start in this season). I think we see more buy last minute for the italian team
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:15:39 PM

Gabigol are in fly to Italy for sign contract with Inter (for now is only for january, but inter like buy now for start in this season). I think we see more buy last minute for the italian team

i expect for AC Milan to be that team who will buy last minute options
but seem like there will be lot of this players in Italy now

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

zico1993

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:55:31 PM

Lazio Rome – Juventus 
Of course that the reigning champions are regarded as great favourites in this derby of Serie A, mostly as they won previous seven matches against Lazio. On the other hand the Romans showed good results at the beginning of new season, which is the main reason why i gave advantage in this match to the pick with more goals: over 2 goals @ 1.71
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:54:21 PM

Lazio Rome – Juventus 
Of course that the reigning champions are regarded as great favourites in this derby of Serie A, mostly as they won previous seven matches against Lazio. On the other hand the Romans showed good results at the beginning of new season, which is the main reason why i gave advantage in this match to the pick with more goals: over 2 goals @ 1.71

Even if they did show a good result but the overall ability of the player have a huge gap between them so it is not comparable team. Juventus wont lost to lazio by any chance the fatal result would be a draw however it will be silly to see a draw of juventus against lazio

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Lucas*

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:18:05 AM

ITALY: Serie A :
Lazio   -   Juventus => 2& 2+
Napoli   -   AC Milan => Over 2.5 Goals.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:32:28 AM

My predictions for Saturday's matches:

Lazio vs. Juventus - Juventus is on a winning streak against Lazio they won last 4 matches against Lazio. Juventus seems like clear victor here.
Juventus to win at 1.84 or if you are not feeling lucky Draw or Juventus at 1.18

Napoli vs. Milan - based on history of these two teams it is easy to assume that it will be scoring feast so: Totals over 1.5 at 1.20 is almost certain win bet, if you feel lucky crank this number up to over 2.5 or higher.
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 3723 »
  Print  

Jump to: