Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 3706 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 754504 times)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:18:06 PM

Palermo vs Torino palermo is strong team when play as a host but in the past Cheesy for now seems they on trouble can see by where they are standing now. torino -0.5

it was a good choice and the score was 1-4. Torino has done a great game and they deserved to win it, I guess palermo can now blame this match to their goalkeeper. Obviously they need a better goalkeeper or else they will be seeing the same kind of situation in the upcoming matches as well, they can definitely afford a better one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:53:01 AM

See that all got bet win on Torino good performance and they are good on table so far i dont want to say anything rude but i have some feeling that Mihajlovic is good when he is coaching team from middle. He wasnt that good in Inter but he is good here, hope he will be like that with this team.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:41:22 AM

Palermo vs Torino palermo is strong team when play as a host but in the past Cheesy for now seems they on trouble can see by where they are standing now. torino -0.5

it was a good choice and the score was 1-4. Torino has done a great game and they deserved to win it, I guess palermo can now blame this match to their goalkeeper. Obviously they need a better goalkeeper or else they will be seeing the same kind of situation in the upcoming matches as well, they can definitely afford a better one

Well, as i expected Torino win on that match versus Palermo but i'm surprised Torino win with many goals against Palermo. My bet on Torino spread is win, but my under 2.5 goals is dead.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:19:18 PM

the results is according to my prediction but i wasn't brave to pick Torino ML because i want for safe bets and draw or away is my pick yesterday however even though the profit for my bets not high but i'm glad Torino could win especially they win with big score
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:12:00 PM

What a game by AC Milan, seems they are on the right track to become a serious rival for Juventus. Its rare to see AC Milan in big 3 position for last few seasons. Even without Bacca and Montolivo in starting line up, they still could managed to get winning.
Juventus not have rival this year, impossible to all team think to win italian serie A.
I have apprecciate more the Montella interwiev later the match, he said "kalm, is only a game, see later 10 game the real position of Milan.

I don't thinked first to match Milan can win, i have bet draw  Grin
I think thats possible, since Juventus could be beaten by Inter, which it means every team have the chance to beat Juventus too. Even tho the gap between Juventus and Roma is 5 points, its still 8 match and anything can happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:01:22 PM

Well, as i expected Torino win on that match versus Palermo but i'm surprised Torino win with many goals against Palermo. My bet on Torino spread is win, but my under 2.5 goals is dead.
Suddenly Torino are in the 4th place of league table. I made a mistake about Joe Hart , he does made the right choice to join Torino. They might have little chace for a shot to Europe. They have scored 17 goals, many young talent players started to kicking out in the squad,  Andrea Belotti for example, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea already have the intention to bringing in this Italian.
Nahl
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:52:47 PM

What a game by AC Milan, seems they are on the right track to become a serious rival for Juventus. Its rare to see AC Milan in big 3 position for last few seasons. Even without Bacca and Montolivo in starting line up, they still could managed to get winning.
Juventus not have rival this year, impossible to all team think to win italian serie A.
I have apprecciate more the Montella interwiev later the match, he said "kalm, is only a game, see later 10 game the real position of Milan.

I don't thinked first to match Milan can win, i have bet draw  Grin
yes i do agree with you that Juventus have no rival in italian this season and indeed AC Milan position at 3rd currently under Juventus and Roma but i don't think AC Milan could be good rival for Juventus even Montella said Milan positions will change in the next 10 match but Juventus also won't let they positions through by AC Milan so this season will belong for Juventus not other teams

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:20:28 PM

yes i do agree with you that Juventus have no rival in italian this season and indeed AC Milan position at 3rd currently under Juventus and Roma but i don't think AC Milan could be good rival for Juventus even Montella said Milan positions will change in the next 10 match but Juventus also won't let they positions through by AC Milan so this season will belong for Juventus not other teams

Napoli supposed to be their tough rival however ever since they got no higuain anymore it seems their performance just keep on dropping and now with milik on injury things starting to be much more difficult for them. I expect that no other team will be able to win against juventus unless they are lucky though
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:53:40 PM

This Week  big match Milan-Juventus.
This match will be very important for Milan because if milan wins or draws against juventus increases morale and awareness of the team and point to the zone champions.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:30:41 PM

This match will be very important for Milan because if milan wins or draws against juventus increases morale and awareness of the team and point to the zone champions.

later i have see the match yesterday of juventus in champions league, i think Milan  have 0 possibility to win.
juventus is the only team in italy if already play bad game, win with 1 gol.
Buffon yesterday have saved 3-4 time and Milan not have a really offensive player
Nahl
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:53:09 AM

this match important for both teams and Juventus also do not want to lost for avoid Roma in standings league but playing at Milan home ground they have good opportunity to win the match but Juventus also will not let Milan win so very possible for this match we will see draw results or maybe both teams to score good to be considering
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:01:56 AM

this match important for both teams and Juventus also do not want to lost for avoid Roma in standings league but playing at Milan home ground they have good opportunity to win the match but Juventus also will not let Milan win so very possible for this match we will see draw results or maybe both teams to score good to be considering

This season AC Milan played very well, but I am still not sure they can beat Juventus. however, I believe that the result will most likely end  draw. Juventus no chance to lose.

Nahl
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:40:31 AM

This season AC Milan played very well, but I am still not sure they can beat Juventus. however, I believe that the result will most likely end  draw. Juventus no chance to lose.
yes if we compare performance from both teams indeed Juventus more better but AC Milan also not so bad however very difficult to beat Juventus even though they playing at away so this match will so tight and i think they will playing with carefully and the score also will not big
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:48:32 AM

it could be the right moment for ac milan to prove themselves that they are still able to chase the scudetto. a turning point that really could determine whether juventus still dominating serie A or not. and steal the shw from them just like what inter milan have did before to beat juventus this season.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:31:22 PM

it could be the right moment for ac milan to prove themselves that they are still able to chase the scudetto. a turning point that really could determine whether juventus still dominating serie A or not. and steal the shw from them just like what inter milan have did before to beat juventus this season.

I think that Juve has a much stronger team of milan, but also plays the champion's where they use many mental and physical energies. The milan instead uses all his energy because he does not play in Europe this year! I think it will be a balanced match.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:32:15 PM

I think that Juve has a much stronger team of milan, but also plays the champion's where they use many mental and physical energies. The milan instead uses all his energy because he does not play in Europe this year! I think it will be a balanced match.
Yes indeed Juventus's currently at the top of Serie A. I predict that Juventus would win again. Because now Juventus strengthened by a player who has great skill in football. AC Milan was greatly improved this season but I think it's still not perfect.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:00:34 PM

This Week  big match Milan-Juventus.

This season AC Milan played very well, but I am still not sure they can beat Juventus. however, I believe that the result will most likely end  draw. Juventus no chance to lose.
Not sure the result from this match could be a big impact to Juventus dominate power, they can miss points on tough team, but they can get full points on lower teams, it still won't do harm on them. One thing for sure, if AC Milan manage to get positive result, they should be one step closer to the Europe. Every AC Milan should be confident about that.
Lucas*

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:34:29 PM

ITALY: Serie A :

Sampdoria vs Genoa => Under 3.5 Goals.

AC Milan vs Juventus => Juventus Win .
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:02:39 PM

Sampdoria Genoa is a derby, i have bet to red card in the match.

Milan-Juventus, i think to bet only both team score gol, but Milan at odd 5 are really interessant, i think to bet a little bit and balance the bet in the game if Milan score for first
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:06:35 AM

Sampdoria Genoa is a derby, i have bet to red card in the match.

Milan-Juventus, i think to bet only both team score gol, but Milan at odd 5 are really interessant, i think to bet a little bit and balance the bet in the game if Milan score for first

There is a high chance that there will be red cards for both of those game. Ac milan against juventus is probably going to be a very one sided game and ac milan might get desperate quite easily therefore the chances for the red cards is going to be quite high. This is going to be an easy win for juventus
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 3706 »
  Print  

Jump to: