Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 3688 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 746634 times)
Willeampere

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 12:31:52 AM

What do you think about Juventus's new logo, I think the old logo should not have been beautiful.

It reminded me of the perfume company logos.

It's not bad, but the past is creating a club atmosphere that is more up-to-date than a strong club atmosphere.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:37:24 AM

interesting statistics from both teams in the last few matches is very rarely scored. I am interested in taking under 2.5 goals in the match between Torino vs AC Milan. good luck Smiley

Oh mate almost all users here take  over 2.5 goals even over 3.5 goals as we know the final score 2-2 you are not lucky
Unfortunately I missed this match previously I am interested in both teams to score
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:09:31 AM

What do you think about Juventus's new logo, I think the old logo should not have been beautiful.

I think the new logo better than the old logo. should there be other new colors, not just black and white only. So that it doesn't look monotonous and more variation.
President79

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:23:53 AM

No team worth a c r a p uses 352 anymore. Only Juve, and it's been failing over and over. Only individual skill / talent has Juve where it is right now. The Midfield is still a joke. He brings in Rincon, but yet still plays Sturaro?!!! WHAT'S THE POINT?!

This formation has to go, or Alegri has to go. so many other formations to try but he sticks with this garbage over and over and over again. Imagine Fiorentina is looking like Barca out there, totally outplaying Juve... that's a disgrace! No offense intended to Fiorentina, but as league leaders, Juve should not be getting outplayed by them.
Lucas Moura

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:39:16 AM

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9w0c64gmyro/WH07hsz84mI/AAAAAAABGjc/ne0UGbooVOEyQR2wpvNKcWuSfzOR1uAmQCLcB/s1600/all-new-juventus-2017-logo-4.jpg

This is awful ! The old logo was historical, it was the symbol of the derby of Turin against FC Torino, with the bull. This is for me more a concept art from a very untalented young artist than the logo of the most popular football club of Italy Angry !
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:40:43 AM

I think Inter Milan will have no difficulty beating Bologna
Bologna could not do anything, impressive match record at home I'm sure Inter Milan win HT / FT
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:38:16 AM

This is awful ! The old logo was historical, it was the symbol of the derby of Turin against FC Torino, with the bull. This is for me more a concept art from a very untalented young artist than the logo of the most popular football club of Italy Angry !
I'm with you about this, I can't believe they are actually gonna using this shit crest. What they're thinking when they making this lack of creativity logo? Changing crest is a good idea, but not like this one, that only two stripes lining down.
This ain't right, football is a classic thing, it's not a modern, you can't just change the crest like the Basketball, American Football, Hockey crest. Such a disgrace to the world football.
JANGKRIK BOSS

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:40:48 AM

I think Inter Milan will have no difficulty beating Bologna
Bologna could not do anything, impressive match record at home I'm sure Inter Milan win HT / FT
I would expect so, if draw or lose I don't know must say what with Milan. Maybe they should have great shopping in this season, the Milan team squad is not strong enough to be able to compete with Serie A, if until the end of January does not enter in the big 3.
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:32:16 AM

I'm with you about this, I can't believe they are actually gonna using this shit crest. What they're thinking when they making this lack of creativity logo? Changing crest is a good idea, but not like this one, that only two stripes lining down.
This ain't right, football is a classic thing, it's not a modern, you can't just change the crest like the Basketball, American Football, Hockey crest. Such a disgrace to the world football.

Is it already comfirmed that Juventus change their logo ? Omg, it's really bad. Their old logo is so iconic and no need to change the logo. Many netizen are not like this logo on the news. In my opinion it's better to keep their old logo and use the new logo for something else. The new logo don't have any thing about juventus.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:57:26 AM

Is it already comfirmed that Juventus change their logo ? Omg, it's really bad. Their old logo is so iconic and no need to change the logo. Many netizen are not like this logo on the news. In my opinion it's better to keep their old logo and use the new logo for something else. The new logo don't have any thing about juventus.
A lot of you ppl don't seem to get why we changed our logo. This is all about making a brand out of the Juventus name. A brand that can be used for more than just Football. This is a logo that can be compaired to Adidas, Nike etc, and could potentially in the future earn our club tons of cash. As football today is about more than just football... It's about money. Expect more clubs to follow suit.
ione.club

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

I think the new logo juventus very ugly! possible that they will win a trophy champions league with this logo? very amusing! 
JANGKRIK BOSS

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:18:30 AM

I think the new logo juventus very ugly! possible that they will win a trophy champions league with this logo? very amusing! 
Lol what Juve did is actually insane. Throw your club's historic logo in the garbage so you could have a graphic designer's artsy project represent you. I bet they weren't even expecting this shhitstorm of a reaction either.
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

Milan and Monday games just don't mix well at all. Really lucky to get a point here and now we are missing both Locatelli and Romagnoli against Napoli on Saturday. My guess is Gomez and Sosa will fill in for them, so I really hope they can both step up. You can tell how missed Kucka was in midfield today. Despite the goal he scored, Bertolacci just isn't effective at all. I'd much prefer a midfield of Kucka-Sosa-Pasalic against Napoli on Saturday and see Lapagol get the nod ahead of Bacca, who was basically invisible minus the penalty he put away.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:06:19 PM

There is no important missing in the Lazio except for Keita, the national striker for the African Cup. In Genoa, the striker Gakpe is in the national team. Also keeper Perin, defensive Fiamozzi, Biraschi, midfield Veloso, striker Pellegri other missing.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:55:40 AM

Kudos to the boys for coming back & earning a tough tie - with any luck we could have scored late in the game to take home all 3 points. Suso, as well as he's played this season, at times needs to give up the ball sooner...he either waits too long in close quarters or as  late in the game he was selfish & shot the ball instead of passing the ball off to 1 of 3 open teammates. Niang is becoming increasingly a non-factor - perhaps now's the time to pawn his off on Arsenal...get 15M & move on.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:01:24 AM

the logo is just an emblem, logo function is as an identity. Juventus did not arbitrarily change the logo, the logo definitely has to mean for them.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:03:35 PM

the logo is just an emblem, logo function is as an identity. Juventus did not arbitrarily change the logo, the logo definitely has to mean for them.
Yes indeed this logo are many pros and cons, many do not agree because the logo change of 100% from the previous. I think this logo accents simple, clear, and very revolutionary when compared with previous classic logo. I believe this logo change has been very thoughtful and purposeful, must all be familiar with this logo.

Speaking about Juventus, on January 22 with new logo Juventus will play against Lazio. It took hard work for Lazio in order to defeat Juventus, because Juventus will be playing at home. I bet the score 3-2 victory for Juventus.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:07:24 PM

Juventus will use this crest starting July 2017. They revealed this new crest in the ceremony at Milan, you can see it on their Facebook page. Do you know what Agnelli said? “this new logo is a symbol of the Juventus way of living.” “We spent a year trying to find out what the new markets want” , what a bullshit, if he has listen to their fans, he will know that nobody want a business to involve in Juventus football. I hope Juventus change their mind, at least remake a more history logo and change that new shitty logo for alternative to business.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

Udinese'yi defeated the Ligue 3 points, starting with the Roma, Turin after the game with the successful results settled in the second place, continued to claim championship. Sampdoria started to lose power with the Rome game, and started to show a picture similar to the past season. My guess is Rome will win.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:25:47 PM

This week in Serie A there are two interesting matches:
Milan-Napoli and Juventus-Lazio. Roma and Inter can take advantage of these direct clashes.
Inter is making a big comeback and after this turn could be 3 points or less from useful places in the champion's league;
Two months ago was more than 10 points!
If Inter had held Mancini, now  would be fighting for the championship win.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 3688 »
  Print  

Jump to: