Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 [3291] 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 ... 3776 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 769308 times)
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 05:55:11 AM

Quote from: boltz
Very important victory for Inter and vital 3 points for the title fight. Right now they have 5 points in front of Juventus and to be honest , I think Inter are already champions in proportion of 70%.

What happened to Fiorentina instead ? I had hopes in this team to actually catch an UCL spot for next year but they need to hold tight this 4th place as much as they can and not lose points like they did today because teams like Lazio , AS.Roma and Napoli are all looking on that 4th place.  Grin

There are still many matches in which the real advantage is only 2 points, because Juventus have not competed, it means they have 1 more match. the difference of 2 points with the number of matches that are still many does not guarantee anything to win the Italian league serie A championship.
Fiorentina can actually be in the top 4 until the end of the competition. but still not consistent in appearance. in his last match against Sasulo even lost. that way Napoli as Roma Lazio and even Bologna entered the competition again for the top 4 positions.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Awaklara

Activity: 1078
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 06:06:16 AM

Quote from: boltz
Very important victory for Inter and vital 3 points for the title fight. Right now they have 5 points in front of Juventus and to be honest , I think Inter are already champions in proportion of 70%.

What happened to Fiorentina instead ? I had hopes in this team to actually catch an UCL spot for next year but they need to hold tight this 4th place as much as they can and not lose points like they did today because teams like Lazio , AS.Roma and Napoli are all looking on that 4th place.  Grin

There are still many matches in which the real advantage is only 2 points, because Juventus have not competed, it means they have 1 more match. the difference of 2 points with the number of matches that are still many does not guarantee anything to win the Italian league serie A championship.
Fiorentina can actually be in the top 4 until the end of the competition. but still not consistent in appearance. in his last match against Sasulo even lost. that way Napoli as Roma Lazio and even Bologna entered the competition again for the top 4 positions.

The difference in points with Inter can still be caught by Juventus. but it requires hard work that Juve must do with a difference of 2 match wins. and we also have to hope that Inter slips up in the next 1 or two matches.
The competition is not over yet, but Inter is gaining an advantage at the moment. they just need to maintain their winning points so that Juventus doesn't catch up. This season, both have only experienced 1 defeat. they still compete fiercely.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Arenga pinnata

Activity: 420
Merit: 317

Rollbit.com

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 07:00:26 AM

Historically, Juventus is the favorite. Or in other words, statistically, Juventus will really be the favorite. Rank 2 and rank 20 also make a striking difference. Which illustrates the very clear difference in performance between the two.

And yes, in the Coppa Italia, Juventus managed to beat Salernitana with a score of 6-1. Well that's a huge score. So hoping that Juventus will do the same thing in Serie A is also something that could happen. Even in the Coppa Italia Salernitana were not given many opportunities to make attacks. This is also strong evidence that Juventus will win this match and get full points. And if Juventus doesn't win this match then disappointment will really surround Juventus this week.

My prediction is that a score of 3-1 will occur in this match. But I also have doubts because Salernitana is the host in this match. So it is possible that they will defend with their strength and will not let Juventus penetrate their defense.
But I think Salernitana will also build anticipation for their second meeting this week. Salernitana definitely don't want to be embarrassed in front of their own supporters. Maybe in the Coppa Italia meeting Salernitana were really not ready and as guests they were clearly under more pressure. But in this match as hosts, Salernitana should have made better preparations. Although I also think Salernitana will still lose. But I think in this match there will not be as many goals scored as in the Coppa Italia.

In my opinion, a score of 0-2 or even 0-1 is enough for Juventus to win the match in that match. Because Salernitana has felt how Juventus makes attacks in the Coppa Italia. So their coach, Filippo Inzaghi, will definitely create a strategy so that Juventus no longer scores many goals against them. Filippo Inzaghi will use full defense and counter-attack strategies in this match. This might make it a little difficult for Juventus to score many goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SmartCharpa

Activity: 448
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 07:04:04 AM

Juventus are looking improved and better than they were last season. Massimiliano Allegri is certainly doing a good job reviving this Juventus side who were unable to finish in first or second position at the end of last season. Tomorrow they will have to play Sporting Salernitana at home, I am predicting a win for Juventus, a comfortable win for the old ladies.

It was different from last season because Juventus only had the Italian league to play this season, no other European competition so I can see why they are focusing on winning the Italian championship. If they keep winning their matches, I think they will overtake Inter Milan, since it appears that Inter has started to become weak. Even last season, Juventus was playing so well, but the deduction of their points really affected them. It was difficult for them to reach the top because the season was almost over by then.

In many meetings, Salernitana has only won once against Juventus and that was with a very close score, especially now where the two teams are in very different conditions, where Juventus is still competing to win the Serie A title this season while Salernitana is struggling to get out of the relegation zone, the chances of which are very small because there has been no improvement in their performance so far.
In the Coppa Italia a few days ago, Juventus managed to score a lot of goals against Salernitana, maybe they will repeat the same thing or at least be able to win with more than one goal because usually Juventus will win with a very narrow score as seen in some of their match results, and actually this is an opportunity for Juventus to prove themselves as a strong and productive team because their number of goals is very far behind Inter Milan

Juventus defeated Salernitana in the Coppa Italiana with a score of goals. I was expecting Juventus to win, but not by that many goals. However, I still think the same thing will happen in Seria A, as Salernitana has only defeated Juventus once in their meeting. Salernitana hasn't improved like a team looking to escape the relegation zone, instead, they don't seem like a club that wants to get out of their current performance. This is a great opportunity for Juventus, which I think they will not miss it. If they win today's match against Salernitana, there will still be a two points difference between them with Inter Milan.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 07:09:14 AM

Juventus are looking improved and better than they were last season. Massimiliano Allegri is certainly doing a good job reviving this Juventus side who were unable to finish in first or second position at the end of last season. Tomorrow they will have to play Sporting Salernitana at home, I am predicting a win for Juventus, a comfortable win for the old ladies.
Juventus should win this match quite easily. Because Salernitana this season is really in bad form. Last season Salernitana also played badly. But this season they have not developed at all from the start of the season to the middle of the season. In fact, they got worse in the middle of this season.

Juventus is the host and is expected to get full points to narrow the points gap with Inter Milan. or it could be said to maintain the points gap as narrow as possible with Inter Milan. Inter Milan's match yesterday almost ended in a draw. But Inter Milan then scored a goal in the final minutes which allowed Inter Milan to win and get full points. So Juventus must win this match because otherwise the point difference will widen.

Salernitana has had quite positive results in the last two matches, first Salernitana managed to hold Milan to a draw and in the last match Salernitana managed to beat Verona. So Juventus should not take this match lightly. because Salernitana could try to achieve a draw in this match.
Juventus is the favorite to win against Salernitana when they visit Salernitana today. Juventus will be looking forward to beating Salernitana and closing the gap between them and Inter Milan at the top of the Serie A table. Just as you said, Juventus should not underestimate Salernitana because Salernitana has been unbeaten in its last 2 matches in the league, and nobody believed that Salernitana could draw against AC Milan.
To say something a little further, I remember that Milan won the draw in the last minutes of that match. Now they will fight against another difficult team. As far as I can observe, they show good motivation in difficult matches. It's like the players are trying to prove themselves. That's why I'm not angry with the players, of course they are there to do their best. Juventus must win this match because they have no other chance to catch Inter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1601

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 07:22:51 AM

btw I was a little disappointed that Fiorentina couldn't hold a draw or at least beat Sassuolo because from the first minute I was sure that Fiorentina would be able to at least score 1 or 2 scores but it turned out that Sassuolo put up a really great fight and could even beat Fiorentina whereas I bet on Fiorentina over 0.5 but unfortunately I lost and my multi bet failed.
Strange that they lost. They havent lost the last 8 games, even won 6 of them and now this strange 0:1 against US Sassuolo. When both teams play against each other, they always score more than 2 goals. The last game was 3:1 for Florence, it was in June 2023.
Sassuolo won their last game in November 2023, then lost 5 games and draw one. Now Andrea Pinamonti is the player of the match with his goal in minute 9. After that there were goals, but they were offside, so they dont count. And the penalty in minute 64 was missed by Bonaventura. Florence did not play well and for Sassuolo these are important points to stay in Serie A.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
shogun47

Activity: 1778
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 08:09:41 AM

That win was huge as they had again the chance to go first and make their move before Juventus Turin have their turn. Seeing Inter Milan win can cause some negative sentiment within the Juventus team as they can only make up for the distance that Inter Milan is eagerly preserving every week. Not allowing Juventus Turin to get a step closer to them will be key. But it also gives Inter Milan room to breath and to recover. I am 90% sure that they are going to win the Scudetto this season.
Exactly, I also see that the chance of Inter winning Scudetto this season is higher than Juventus who is always trying to cover the gap most times after Inter have already won their own match. It was a narrow escape for Inter today as the winning goal came on the 3rd minutes of the extra time after 90 minutes by the Italian International.

Juventus should be able to win their match tomorrow but I feel for Fiorentina who was suppose to take this advantage to be on the third position on the table before Milan will win Empoli by tomorrow.

Something I noticed about all the leagues at the moment is quite striking: did all of you guys see that we have thrilling races for the title in all big leagues? Sometimes we had one team taking the lead and it was game over for the rest.

Serie A we have Inter Milan vs. Juventus Turin going head to head every week, not ever losing and winning most of their games.

1. Bundesliga we have Bayer Leverkusen vs. the almighty Bayern Munich and Leverkusen doesn't stop winning, which makes this title race extremely exciting whereas in other seasons it might have been over by now. Bayern has 1 games less and is 4 points ahead of Stuttgart. Winning that game would make it 7 points, good Leverkusen is there to the rescue!

Premier League is more exciting than ever because it is almost impossible to tell who will win the title. Could be a bunch of teams!

La Liga is going crazy because of Girona, which isn't quite the rivalry we expected as it is between Barcelona and Real Madrid, but some new contender can't hurt.

A lot of good stuff coming as it seems!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 08:12:21 AM

btw I was a little disappointed that Fiorentina couldn't hold a draw or at least beat Sassuolo because from the first minute I was sure that Fiorentina would be able to at least score 1 or 2 scores but it turned out that Sassuolo put up a really great fight and could even beat Fiorentina whereas I bet on Fiorentina over 0.5 but unfortunately I lost and my multi bet failed.
Strange that they lost. They havent lost the last 8 games, even won 6 of them and now this strange 0:1 against US Sassuolo. When both teams play against each other, they always score more than 2 goals. The last game was 3:1 for Florence, it was in June 2023.
Sassuolo won their last game in November 2023, then lost 5 games and draw one. Now Andrea Pinamonti is the player of the match with his goal in minute 9. After that there were goals, but they were offside, so they dont count. And the penalty in minute 64 was missed by Bonaventura. Florence did not play well and for Sassuolo these are important points to stay in Serie A.
Before the match indeed the statistics has been showed Fiorentina in the good shape compared to Sassuolo because they were unbeatable in the last 8 matches in all competitions but surprisingly in this match Sassuolo was taking initiative to playing attacking in early minutes and it makes them can leading the game because Pinamonti can scored goal at 9 minutes and in the first half Sassuolo was performing well than Fiorentina and Sassuolo even can be threaten Fiorentina defensive lines several times

During the match Sassuolo was really sussessfully to managed their defense it makes Fiorentina players a bit frustrate especially after Fiorentina player Bonaventura has been failed to utilized penalty kick so Fiorentina is the difficult situation which make they have to lose and so far this is 6th loses from Fiorentina and unfortunately they also failed to wided their gap points with Bologna however this is important win for Sassuolo because after 6 matches without the winning results finally they can able return to the winning ways again and Sassuolo position currently jumped at 14th place on league standings

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
indah rezqi

Activity: 1358
Merit: 853

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 08:35:46 AM

~~ Snip ~~
Before the match indeed the statistics has been showed Fiorentina in the good shape compared to Sassuolo because they were unbeatable in the last 8 matches in all competitions but surprisingly in this match Sassuolo was taking initiative to playing attacking in early minutes and it makes them can leading the game because Pinamonti can scored goal at 9 minutes and in the first half Sassuolo was performing well than Fiorentina and Sassuolo even can be threaten Fiorentina defensive lines several times

During the match Sassuolo was really sussessfully to managed their defense it makes Fiorentina players a bit frustrate especially after Fiorentina player Bonaventura has been failed to utilized penalty kick so Fiorentina is the difficult situation which make they have to lose and so far this is 6th loses from Fiorentina and unfortunately they also failed to wided their gap points with Bologna however this is important win for Sassuolo because after 6 matches without the winning results finally they can able return to the winning ways again and Sassuolo position currently jumped at 14th place on league standings
Sassuolo managed to stop their bad trend and break Fiorentina winning trend. I think Sassuolo are very erratic, in fact this season they are the only team capable of stealing points over Inter Milan, we should all be surprised by their erratic performance in Serie A. Luckily Fiorentina can still stay in the top four of the standings, but the difference is 1 the point with Bologna is very vulnerable in my opinion.

I think Pinamonti quick goal in the 9th minute changed everything, breaking down the mentality of the Fiorentina squad. Especially after Bonaventura failed to execute the penalty kick they received, I think Sassuolo's defense was the key to victory, they managed to reduce the attacks and opportunities created by Vincenzo Italiano men very well.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 09:15:27 AM

AS Roma will also face Atalanta both teams are only 1 point adrift and AS Roma as a home team will be motivated to be able to go up to the 5-6 place.
AS Roma and Atalanta are direct competitors to top four but they are racing with other clubs too. This direct match is very important for both team and even a winning will not be enough for them to jump to the fourth position but no doubt they will try best to win this match.

In early matches, Bologna and Fiorentina did not have good results and it means Roma as well as Atalanta have a big opportunity to reduce their gap with those above clubs.

Roma after claiming the fourth position weeks ago, started to fall down after the defeat against Bologna and they are trying to climb up again. It seems this season will continue to be another tough season for them and Mourinho to participate in top four of Serie A.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 09:37:48 AM

I was watching copa italia between roma and cremonese and im feeling so amazing with how mourinho was gambling by using 2-4-4 strategy which was making the club play without centre back. Cremonese was leading the game and mourinho took big gambling by changing its strategy and players.
I do like someone who can think like mourinho, when you are willing to get the big thing and you must also take the big risk to make it happen. Roma was able winning the game against cremonese in the top 16 of copa italia which was good in boosting the performance from roma.

Dybele started from bench and he helped lukaku a lot. Mourinho was always so amazing with his unpredictable tactic that can happen anytime. It's really impressing him about how he was trying to deal with the big risk by play without centre back.
It's paid off for him caused by roma was able scoring two goals against cremonese at the end of match. The level of disbelief I feel is indescribable when I think about how Mourinho took such a massive gamble during the second half against Cremonese.

Well done roma. Roma deserves to win against cremonese. It makes club to be even closer to the top 8. Mou can aim to get copa italia this season with roma. I can't wait to see mourinho to use unpredictable strategy like that.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Blitzboy

Activity: 1232
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 09:44:51 AM

In many meetings, Salernitana has only won once against Juventus and that was with a very close score, especially now where the two teams are in very different conditions, where Juventus is still competing to win the Serie A title this season while Salernitana is struggling to get out of the relegation zone, the chances of which are very small because there has been no improvement in their performance so far.
In the Coppa Italia a few days ago, Juventus managed to score a lot of goals against Salernitana, maybe they will repeat the same thing or at least be able to win with more than one goal because usually Juventus will win with a very narrow score as seen in some of their match results, and actually this is an opportunity for Juventus to prove themselves as a strong and productive team because their number of goals is very far behind Inter Milan
Juventus is far superior to Salernitana on paper. This deficit was highlighted by Juventus' 6-1 Coppa Italia thumping. In football, the underdog can surprise us.

I think Juventus will win this match, but I dont expect another goal fest. Traveling adds difficulty, and Salernitana, the underdogs, may strengthen their defenses. Once embarrassed, they wont want to be again. Juventus may win by 2 or 3 goals. Remember, this is football, and sometimes the unexpected happens.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 09:58:08 AM

Inter and Juventus have already made a quite big gap with others in the league now. Milan are the closest but they need to improve their form more to have a chance to keep up with them. But for now I doubt them about that a lot.  Sad  Otherwise it would be lovely to see more than two teams fighting for the title until the final moments of the season which would be unusual.

Because of Juventus' playing too many low-scoring games I'm favouring Inter for the title at the moment. I believe it is much more difficult to win a title by having most of your games in a low-scoring way. Because the risk of losing points is much higher in that case.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rendravolt

Activity: 2044
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 10:13:02 AM

Something that didn't make sense again happened in the Sassuolo vs Fiorentina match because the team should have had more motivation to maintain their place in the top 4 but instead lost this match. It was an unexpected defeat for Fiorentina after hosts Sassuolo narrowly beat them 1-0. Actually, I really didn't expect this result considering that I bet on Fiorentina winning, but when Fiorentina got a chance from a penalty kick and there Bonaventura failed to convert it into a goal. There was a moment where Fiorentina equalized but the goal was detected by VAR and deemed invalid because it was offside.

I don't know if I want to scream in annoyance considering that only this match is left to thwart my multibet and congratulations to Sassuolo for managing to win again after always getting bad results in the last few matches. For Fiorentina they failed to get 3 points and it will be easier for them to be overtaken by Bologna who are only 1 point away and that is a very profitable thing for Bologna.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 10:23:24 AM

Juventus should win this match quite easily. Because Salernitana this season is really in bad form. Last season Salernitana also played badly. But this season they have not developed at all from the start of the season to the middle of the season. In fact, they got worse in the middle of this season.

Juventus is the host and is expected to get full points to narrow the points gap with Inter Milan. or it could be said to maintain the points gap as narrow as possible with Inter Milan. Inter Milan's match yesterday almost ended in a draw. But Inter Milan then scored a goal in the final minutes which allowed Inter Milan to win and get full points. So Juventus must win this match because otherwise the point difference will widen.

Salernitana has had quite positive results in the last two matches, first Salernitana managed to hold Milan to a draw and in the last match Salernitana managed to beat Verona. So Juventus should not take this match lightly. because Salernitana could try to achieve a draw in this match.
Juventus is the favorite to win against Salernitana when they visit Salernitana today. Juventus will be looking forward to beating Salernitana and closing the gap between them and Inter Milan at the top of the Serie A table. Just as you said, Juventus should not underestimate Salernitana because Salernitana has been unbeaten in its last 2 matches in the league, and nobody believed that Salernitana could draw against AC Milan.
To say something a little further, I remember that Milan won the draw in the last minutes of that match. Now they will fight against another difficult team. As far as I can observe, they show good motivation in difficult matches. It's like the players are trying to prove themselves. That's why I'm not angry with the players, of course they are there to do their best. Juventus must win this match because they have no other chance to catch Inter.
I could have liked Salernitana to win against Juventus to have a chance of surviving the relegation zone but it seems Juventus will not allow that to happen, Juventus will need the 3 points to be close to Inter Milan in the Serie A league table.

Luzin

Activity: 1456
Merit: 788

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 10:24:42 AM

Inter and Juventus have already made a quite big gap with others in the league now. Milan are the closest but they need to improve their form more to have a chance to keep up with them. But for now I doubt them about that a lot.  Sad  Otherwise it would be lovely to see more than two teams fighting for the title until the final moments of the season which would be unusual.

Because of Juventus' playing too many low-scoring games I'm favouring Inter for the title at the moment. I believe it is much more difficult to win a title by having most of your games in a low-scoring way. Because the risk of losing points is much higher in that case.

Currently Inter is 5 points ahead because they have done 1 more match. So if later Juventus can win they will only be 2 points apart. Not much, there are still opportunities for competition. Currently they are equally strong and have only lost 1 match. It doesn't matter that the game wins, Juventus are only a little goal apart. But they still got 3 points. The best end result was to win and Juventus are still good. They still have quite a lot of games left. There will be many possibilities.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 10:42:19 AM

Inter and Juventus have such a gap in points because they won yesterday's match.  Yesterday's match they played in a way that indicated us that they will not win the match and the match will be a draw. And if this happened they would not get 3 points.  In this case they would have lost 3 more points from the current point. However, their efforts resulted in a last-minute goal to win the match 2-1.  And because of this, they are now a big point ahead of Juventus like 5 point

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 10:47:11 AM

Currently Inter is 5 points ahead because they have done 1 more match. So if later Juventus can win they will only be 2 points apart. Not much, there are still opportunities for competition. Currently they are equally strong and have only lost 1 match. It doesn't matter that the game wins, Juventus are only a little goal apart. But they still got 3 points. The best end result was to win and Juventus are still good. They still have quite a lot of games left. There will be many possibilities.

Serie A is highly still open. The battle presently is between Inter Milan and Juventus. Both team are strong and are ready to claim this title. Today's match is a sure win for Juventus and if they can secure this win, then Inter Milan will be ahead of them with just 2 points.

Oluwa-btc

Activity: 840
Merit: 573

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 11:05:54 AM

Most disheartening is seeing defending Champions lacking behind and they're currently ten points behind Inter Milan who be currently taking the lead.
There's no way possible Napoli can comeback into the top four clubs to compete for the league this season believe me, winning the league league is far from what they can be able to achieve this season.

Inter Milan almost lost three points against Verona Yesterday, they did well though I hope they get to leave the relegation zones soon enough. Verona number nine player missed that player as he played a weak penalty that went in contact with the woodwork.

Juventus will do their best, they have a good record this season with defending though. The goals will come but not too much this season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cozytrade

Activity: 1104
Merit: 310

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 11:27:23 AM

empoli vs ac milan today's match between these two teams will start shortly. Ac milan win chance is high in today's match. Because ac milan played very well in the previous matches as well. Milan has more wins than Empoli. AC Milan has won 10, drawn 6 and lost 2 of the previous matches. It is expected that AC Milan will play very well in today's match and win the match. I bet for AC Milan in today's match. Hope I can make good profit from today's bet

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 [3291] 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 ... 3776 »
  Print  

Jump to: