Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 [3243] 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 ... 3753 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 766526 times)
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 07:08:01 PM

If you are just going to wait for the result when the match starts or after the match ends then yes, you will also miss this match without betting but indeed, I know it is an option.

But regarding the match between Juventus v AS Roma it is clear, that Juventus is still a better team when compared to AS Roma . Apart from their position in the current Serie A standings, at least Juventus so far this season has also been a team that at least has a good defense too, at least it is evident from the low number of conceded Juventus sofar this season.

But indeed, although Juventus have a good defense, at least there is still no strong guarantee for Juventus to be able to beat AS Roma in their match later . Because after all, even though Juventus have a strong defense but ya, at the same time the reality is that Juventus are not so good and do not have high aggressiveness in making goals. So ya, at least Juventus also still have weaknesses in making score goal and thus, there is no definite guarantee for Juventus to be able to win against AS Roma later.

I am only careful with words like "guaranteed" or "easy" and so on and so forth because if it was like that, we all would not be watching football anymore as there is no excitement since we all know the winner before the game started. But that is not true.

Today we were given a great example, albeit it was not in Serie A. Have a look how Newcastle played against Nottingham. I did not check out the Premier League thread yet, but I am sure I could find someone who wrote that it would be "guaranteed" or "easy" for Newcastle to beat Nottingham. I thought so too, but the result says otherwise! Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gaza13

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 07:23:02 PM

AS Roma always finds it hard to win against Juventus at Allianz Stadium, and even though Juventus was not playing well at season, AS Roma was able to get a draw against Juventus at Allianz Stadium. If I were to bet on this match I would bet on Juventus to beat AS Roma at Allianz Stadium.
Of course in football nothing is impossible, if I look at their last 5 matches, Juventus are indeed dominant in terms of wins, 3 wins, 2 draws. Roma 3 is indeed 1 draw 1 loss. If I consider As Roma's performance to be quite good at the moment, of course Juventus has a big chance of winning, because they will be competing at their own home.

If I look at it, of course the coaches of both teams have read the game of each opposing team. Of course, it is not easy for Juventus to win against As Roma. I predict the result of the match will end in a draw.

bastisisca

Activity: 504
Merit: 537

not your keys not your coins

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 07:24:08 PM

Even though Roma played really well, I believe that the reason Roma defeated Napoli once more was the red card Napoli received. Victor, a striker, should not have received a red card like that because I didn't see anything particularly awful in the area. Roma won 1-0, and after Osimhen received his card, they scored again. If you watch the game, you will see that Roma took advantage of the opportunity to give the Napoli players a red card in order to win; otherwise, it would have been very difficult for Roma to win.

I've also mentioned that Lukaku hasn't been scoring lately, even though he did score the game's winning goal against Napoli. If Roma wants to sign Lukaku, now is the right time to do so, as I don't think Chelsea will want him back. Lukaku performs better in the serie A league than the premier league, so it will be beneficial for him to continue there. Even if he returns to Chelsea, though, he won't be able to play as well as he does in Roma.

I agree with you, Roma played very well, they also used the talents of the players they have in a masterful way: credit to the coach.
However, for Napoli there is always a crisis, and it doesn`t stop at all. I am convinced that his place in the cups is also at risk.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 993

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 07:33:19 PM

Juventus is trying to reduce the points gap with Inter Milan, and continue to compete for the Scudetto. Beating Roma is one of the main conditions at the moment, but it does not rule out the possibility that Jose Mourinho squad could trouble their steps. This means that Roma has the attributes that can create a surprise in the sense of beating Juventus this week. However, statistically, Alleggri's squad is of course superior and we have seen the level of consistency between the two clubs this season.

There is a possibility that the match between Juventus and Roma will end in a draw, but I tend to suggest that Juventus can secure full points, especially since Juventus will act as hosts in the match. Roma success in beating Napoli last week cannot be used as a full reference, because Napoli lacked 2 players due to red cards, so you could say that Roma won because of luck yesterday.

Apart from this, who knows, Roma may still be lucky, and they managed to steal points at home to Juventus, so they can get close to the top four in the standings. I think this is a match that demands a lot of consideration, if we want to bet on them.
There are presence of other competitive clubs in the Seria A but the presence of Juventus and Inter Milan matters because they're the leading clubs contending for the Italian title. They're both favorites to win but I would choose the Old Lady to win since it's been a while we witnessed chants and victory songs and happiness in Turin. Massimiliano Allegri is a promising coach and have helped the club from the scratch to limelight, Juventus can try to reduce the gap difference but they can't be able to dwell with equality points on the Seria A table.
I also prefer Juventus for the championship because I haven't seen them win the championship for a long time. Honestly, after playing for Cristiano Ronaldo, I also had an interest in them. I wanted Juventus to win when they played against them in Italy. The Rome match will be an important match for the championship claim to continue. I hope the old ladies win this match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:09:35 PM

Even though Roma played really well, I believe that the reason Roma defeated Napoli once more was the red card Napoli received. Victor, a striker, should not have received a red card like that because I didn't see anything particularly awful in the area. Roma won 1-0, and after Osimhen received his card, they scored again. If you watch the game, you will see that Roma took advantage of the opportunity to give the Napoli players a red card in order to win; otherwise, it would have been very difficult for Roma to win.

I've also mentioned that Lukaku hasn't been scoring lately, even though he did score the game's winning goal against Napoli. If Roma wants to sign Lukaku, now is the right time to do so, as I don't think Chelsea will want him back. Lukaku performs better in the serie A league than the premier league, so it will be beneficial for him to continue there. Even if he returns to Chelsea, though, he won't be able to play as well as he does in Roma.

Yes, it was the red card that made Roma beat Napoli in their last match, but the truth is that if a Napoli player does not do something wrong, they will not receive a red card and be sent off the pitch. Let us know strategies that can help a team win a game. In that match, in the first half of the game, Napoli was the team that was controlling the pitch by ball possession, but they did not have any shot targets on goals at that time. Roma tried to get one shot on target in that first half and created several off target.So what I am trying to say is that football is all about tactics, and that is what can make a team win games, so I am not fully supporting the idea that it was the red card that made Roma win the game. Why don't Napoli pressure themselves too to receive a red card? Red is part of football.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:14:44 PM

~Snip
I also prefer Juventus for the championship because I haven't seen them win the championship for a long time. Honestly, after playing for Cristiano Ronaldo, I also had an interest in them. I wanted Juventus to win when they played against them in Italy. The Rome match will be an important match for the championship claim to continue. I hope the old ladies win this match.
I don't think so as long as Inter is able to maintain its good performance. So far Inter looks very strong as the favorite candidate to win the Scudetto compared to Juventus. I believe Juventus should take advantage of the smaller match schedule and focus on Serie A compared to Inter, but Inter will also not want to accept failure after being in 3rd place last season.

Of course I'm more inclined to think Inter will win the title this season, but anything can still happen as the second half of the season starts. Inter and Juventus are two tough competitors who will fight for the Scuedetto this season, but I hope Bologna and Milan will add color to many games in the second half of the season instead of letting Juventus and Inter lead without any problems.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:20:11 PM

In the next match, Roma will face Juventus, and this is a nightmare for Roma because, so far, Juventus has a very solid and strong team. Of course, Roma will have difficulty facing Juventus' strength. Roma must continue to play by controlling their emotions because, in the previous match, Roma looked full of emotion and often received violations.

it will definitely be a good match, both want and must win. My beloved Juventus must win if they want to remain glued behind Inter, they cannot make mistakes: so I feel sorry for Roma, they are destined to lose this match. Next one..

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 08:28:19 PM

I agree with you, Roma played very well, they also used the talents of the players they have in a masterful way: credit to the coach.
However, for Napoli there is always a crisis, and it doesn`t stop at all. I am convinced that his place in the cups is also at risk.
The reverie between them is always there, and Napoli was the best team for long because statistically, they won three and draw two their last five matches against AS Roma before this match they just played yesterday. I believe Roma will be happy because they won an important match that many people including me expected them not to win because Napoli was playing a good game until their first red card. I am glad Roma use the advantage they had well to secure three points and go ahead of Napoli with one point difference.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 993

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 09:10:21 PM

The reverie between them is always there, and Napoli was the best team for long because statistically, they won three and draw two their last five matches against AS Roma before this match they just played yesterday. I believe Roma will be happy because they won an important match that many people including me expected them not to win because Napoli was playing a good game until their first red card. I am glad Roma use the advantage they had well to secure three points and go ahead of Napoli with one point difference.
These results are great for making the league more exciting. Roma increased its rivalry with Napoli by winning in Serie A. From now on, teams that want to be in the top places will make more efforts to get to the top four places. Roma gained a significant advantage by beating Napoli, but how they play against Juventus will also be very important. A difficult match against Juventus will be waiting for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 09:15:41 PM

-
Napoli
Roma 2 - 0 Napoli.
That match was a disaster for Napoli. They did not only lose three points but they also lost the service of Osimhen and Politano for at least the next round if not more for Politano since his red card was just unnecessary.
Playing by one less player is hard, imagine losing two at some point. Even the probability of getting a draw will drop significantly after the second red card for Osimhen by losing a main player and at the same time their striker and also by playing with only 9 players. Roma profited from that at best and added another goal in the extra time. Poor Napoli Undecided
This was a very painful defeat for Napoli. lost 2 - 0 to Roma. Not only that, they also got a losing bonus with 2 red cards, one of which was their mainstay player. Indeed, it really was a disaster for Napoli. Napoli is currently not only in crisis in one line but also in all lines, including their coach in providing tactics. It's true that Mazzarri is still new, but it's too long and too bad for the results, not much different from Rudi Garcia. It's true, the Napoli era this season is no longer there. They can no longer be relied on as group winners, it seems very difficult. Even in the UCL, they had to meet quite difficult opponents in round 16.

QueenVera

Activity: 1092
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 09:36:40 PM

This is still not necessarily a graveyard for Roma because after all this could be a momentum for them especially after managing to win quite convincingly against 9 man Napoli.
Juventus are definitely still the favorites in this match because after all with the current situation of Roma and Juventus, Juventus are still seeded especially they also play at home so surely this will be a pretty profitable thing for Juventus its just that there are indeed several other consideration that make it possible for Roma to win in this match.

Lukaku is still quite good at Roma  and even he became the top score for Roma as well as enlivening the top score of Serie A with his 8 goals to date so this could be another condition that makes it possible for Roma to score when facing Juventus especially Juventus obstacle to this day is their lack of productivity. 
Roma had quite of a fun game against Napoli last weekend but no one knows if they'll be able to pull up same feat against Juventus. Juventus are a better side to them even though they're not the toppest on the table, they've still got higher qualities than Roma and for Roma, they're good undoubtedly but they've got a little chance against Juventus. The game would be not that easy as both sides are in good shape, the bosses and team players are good at what they do too.

Roma has an aim of meeting up with points to win a ticket to the European contests and Juventus have got a task to maintain their form and shape and prevent an outrun by another team. They won't give off their position just like that. They'll be the host, so definitely they ought to be a better side in all rounds of the game. Roma will only have an extra work to do to see if they can compress the toughness of the game till the very end.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
liuka

Activity: 824
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 09:38:47 PM

Juventus is trying to reduce the points gap with Inter Milan, and continue to compete for the Scudetto. Beating Roma is one of the main conditions at the moment, but it does not rule out the possibility that Jose Mourinho squad could trouble their steps. This means that Roma has the attributes that can create a surprise in the sense of beating Juventus this week. However, statistically, Alleggri's squad is of course superior and we have seen the level of consistency between the two clubs this season.

There is a possibility that the match between Juventus and Roma will end in a draw, but I tend to suggest that Juventus can secure full points, especially since Juventus will act as hosts in the match. Roma success in beating Napoli last week cannot be used as a full reference, because Napoli lacked 2 players due to red cards, so you could say that Roma won because of luck yesterday.

Apart from this, who knows, Roma may still be lucky, and they managed to steal points at home to Juventus, so they can get close to the top four in the standings. I think this is a match that demands a lot of consideration, if we want to bet on them.
Massimiliano Allegri seems to be really working hard to maintain the winning trend they have recorded when facing Roma in the upcoming match. Juventus is certainly superior in next week match because they are more consistent in Serie A this season because they are not taking part in other competitions this season. If Vlahovic can play with his best quality as he showed in the match against Frosinone then I'm sure Juventus can win at home.

In their last 5 matches, Juventus were able to beat Roma 3 times and this is a good history that they can continue in their meeting this week. If Juventus wants to compete in the race for the Scudetto this season then they must win this match.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 570

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 09:45:44 PM

I am only careful with words like "guaranteed" or "easy" and so on and so forth because if it was like that, we all would not be watching football anymore as there is no excitement since we all know the winner before the game started. But that is not true.

Today we were given a great example, albeit it was not in Serie A. Have a look how Newcastle played against Nottingham. I did not check out the Premier League thread yet, but I am sure I could find someone who wrote that it would be "guaranteed" or "easy" for Newcastle to beat Nottingham. I thought so too, but the result says otherwise! Wink
Because believing in something that is still speculative is something that can be said to be wrong so it would be better to use other words because saying with certainty for a match or indeed a season that is still very long of course it will make some other arguments that are speculative too and I agree with you in this regard.
When the season starts or the match starts then everything is possible and maybe we can take the example of last week where Napoli and Roma played because surely not a few people were in Napoli in this match but even so because the match is speculative and everything can happen in the end the result that was not even very predictable with 2 goals and 2 red cards for Napoli players was clearly not what most people expected so saying with enough certainty about something that is still speculative I don't think it is very appropriate.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 11:30:19 PM

In the next round we will have good games, particularly I'm looking at Roma's game against Juventus. Roma is not a candidate for the title, they no longer have a chance for that, the only thing in which Roma can fight is only for a place in the European Champions League or European League or Conference League. now in the case of juventus they still have a chance of becoming champions, although it is not a great chance, but as long as they maintain a small difference in points with inter there will still be hope for juventus to become champions, but they would need inter to lose in 2 games, and Juventus won in two or more games to achieve a large points advantage over the inter

last season inter had a bad moment in the middle of the season when they lost against very weak teams, but towards the end of the season inter recovered and started to perform well, if history repeated itself this season it would give juventus a chance pass inter in the middle of the season and they would become champions. And talking about last season, last season's champion no longer has any chance of being champion this season, and it's funny that last season they won with a big difference in points, and this season they have a big difference in points. in relation to the team that is in first place, which is the inter  Grin

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 11:34:28 PM

Massimiliano Allegri seems to be really working hard to maintain the winning trend they have recorded when facing Roma in the upcoming match. Juventus is certainly superior in next week match because they are more consistent in Serie A this season because they are not taking part in other competitions this season. If Vlahovic can play with his best quality as he showed in the match against Frosinone then I'm sure Juventus can win at home.

In their last 5 matches, Juventus were able to beat Roma 3 times and this is a good history that they can continue in their meeting this week. If Juventus wants to compete in the race for the Scudetto this season then they must win this match.
Juventus and Roma compete at the end of the year. Hopefully the Juventus players will still have the enthusiasm to win this match because human nature usually means that when the end of the year is approaching, the enthusiasm starts to disappear and you want to rest with your family or have fun on New Year's Eve. With the strength that Juventus has, they do have a chance of becoming winners, but as the match progresses, no one knows on the field what the outcome will be because anything can happen, but Juventus' chances of winning are still higher than Roma's.

asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 11:38:35 PM

Napoli consistently experiences a downward trend in their performance chart, and this decline is directly linked to their performance in the Serie A. Mazzarri can be considered as a failed coach this time. He does nothing for the club and napoli is consistently getting losses.
It was not a disaster for napoli since napoli is willing to climbing down and this is the major problem faced by napoli. It seems hard to solve it caused by there will be someone who can give napoli like what spalletti did. The only best solution to make sure that if napoli will get a suitable coach for the club.
The main problem is practically the same as trying to get the last puzzle piece for the club. Napoli needs to find the same puzzle like spalletti which has become the hardest task owned by the club. Im doubting napoli can enter into the UCL next season.
Enough is enough for this team. It's another embarassing result to lose against roma 2-0. Osimhen is once again become a flop. I don't know why there have been stupid teams obsessed to get him while he was only able showing good performance for one season.
Osimhen is really bad striker at this moment and it can be seen from how he was unable scoring aganist roma. Glad to see roma is slowly moving up again and jose was a genius coach behind it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TelolettOm

Activity: 2072
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 11:50:15 PM

AS Roma always finds it hard to win against Juventus at Allianz Stadium, and even though Juventus was not playing well at season, AS Roma was able to get a draw against Juventus at Allianz Stadium. If I were to bet on this match I would bet on Juventus to beat AS Roma at Allianz Stadium.
I am sure everyone will bet Juventus to win the match. Juventus should be superior because they could play consistently this season, they also will play at home. Juventus is competing for the title, they must try all out to get full points. Because they have a high motivation and the good record playing at home, it makes sense if we prefer to guess Juventus to win the match.

The match between Rome and Juventus will naturally affect the summit. There is a possibility that Juventus will lose points in this match. If Roma makes a big surprise for them, I think Inter will not lose any points in the Genoa match. If Juventus loses points, they could lose the league.
There is always a possibility to miss points although Juventus is the favorite team to win the match. We can't underestimate AS Roma, they have good match against Napoli in the previous match. It may boost the motivation of Roma players to play in a good form in the upcoming match. However, I my self still believe for the winning of Juventus.  Grin

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1596
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 12:00:53 AM

In the next round we will have good games, particularly I'm looking at Roma's game against Juventus. Roma is not a candidate for the title, they no longer have a chance for that, the only thing in which Roma can fight is only for a place in the European Champions League or European League or Conference League. now in the case of juventus they still have a chance of becoming champions, although it is not a great chance, but as long as they maintain a small difference in points with inter there will still be hope for juventus to become champions, but they would need inter to lose in 2 games, and Juventus won in two or more games to achieve a large points advantage over the inter

last season inter had a bad moment in the middle of the season when they lost against very weak teams, but towards the end of the season inter recovered and started to perform well, if history repeated itself this season it would give juventus a chance pass inter in the middle of the season and they would become champions. And talking about last season, last season's champion no longer has any chance of being champion this season, and it's funny that last season they won with a big difference in points, and this season they have a big difference in points. in relation to the team that is in first place, which is the inter  Grin

That's the last match of this season before the end of the year and that's definitely an important match for both teams because Juventus hardly needs to win any game and get the full three points to race with Iner Milan in Serie A for the title of this season, because currently Juventus needs four points to reach Inter Milan at the first place of the table while Roma is also under pressure and if Mourinho loses this game there's also the chance for this experienced and famous coach o lose his job in this team, because of the bad results they got so far.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
temple

Activity: 1414
Merit: 538

Crypto Casino & Sportsbook

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 01:49:42 AM

I believe it is not the time just yet for them to return to its former glory. I think for that to happen they need to make a few high quality transfers, which is of course difficult when a club doesn't play in the Champions League as it is not very attractive for great players who want the biggest stages to go to a club that didn't qualify. But with this season they can set a new beginning into a new era for real. They are fighting for the title at the moment, I think it is pretty safe to assume that they will qualify for the Champions League and if they can have some successful transactions during the transfer window next summer, maybe all those are great preconditions to start over after they had that scandal last season.

How can team initiate high quality transfers if in fact that juventus is not even havnig money to do that? I remind you that juventus was also offering vlahovic to be swapped for lukaku caused by it has no money to buy lukaku from chelsea. This is also giving us a small insight about the condition of juventus at this moment. Im not even thinking juventus has planned to buy high quality players. The club needs to fix the financial problems faced by the club first.

Juventus needs to fix this thing first. The club needs to raise some money to buy the new players. Juventus can't do that with the current financial condition. There are so many things that need to be done by juventus. Allegri has a lot of task to be completed soon.
The most important thing to replace vlahovic with the new striker that can fit to the gameplay of juventus. Juventus is always winning but it's only with narrow score and it's nothing special.

I put the important part of my post into fat font. I agree that there wasn't much they could do at the end of last season. Financial struggles, legal struggles and they got the 10 points deduction penalty, which made them miss all UEFA competitions. That is why I said that this season could usher in a new chapter in their club history. If they play a great season, qualify for the Champions League and offer potential new players a great and reliable perspective to play on the highest level, they will also be able to raise money and to invest in new players. Right now they are still stuck, but a great season can change a lot of things and is definitely the number one goal for them.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
OcTradism

Activity: 1750
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 02:05:32 AM

That's the last match of this season before the end of the year and that's definitely an important match for both teams because Juventus hardly needs to win any game and get the full three points to race with Iner Milan in Serie A for the title of this season, because currently Juventus needs four points to reach Inter Milan at the first place of the table while Roma is also under pressure and if Mourinho loses this game there's also the chance for this experienced and famous coach o lose his job in this team, because of the bad results they got so far.
After the match with Juventus, AS Roma will start 2024 with a match against Cremonese in Coppa Italia which can be not a big match and not too important for them. However, after that match Roma will have two big matches in Serie A against Atalanta and AC Milan. Those opponents are direct competitors of AS Roma in top four competition.

These coming three big matches will be risk and also opportunities for Roma to improve their standing in Serie A if they can get good results.

There is always a possibility to miss points although Juventus is the favorite team to win the match. We can't underestimate AS Roma, they have good match against Napoli in the previous match. It may boost the motivation of Roma players to play in a good form in the upcoming match. However, I my self still believe for the winning of Juventus.  Grin
AS Roma will not start this match with a fear but they will play it with confidence that they will have points from Juventus. They are good enough to think of at least one point from Juventus and AS Roma even scored more goals than Juventus so far. They just have worse defense than Juventus but in general I think two teams are equal in quality. Each of them have own chance to win or lose this match.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 [3243] 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 ... 3753 »
  Print  

Jump to: