Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOVERMENTS killing CRYPTO. Back to the drawing table SATOSHI NAKAMOTO.  (Read 2393 times)
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:59:24 PM

NO. You seem to mistakenly confuse mining with the exchange market.

When someone has developed a more efficient way to mine, THE DIFFICULTY WILL RISE.
@
LOL NO. When someone has developed QUANTUM technology based ASICS they can MINE Bitcoin @ down to 1$ per Bitcoin and still make profit which means for a coverment especially they will want to push BTC price as down as possible for people to loose faith in it HELL THEY WILL EVEN STILL SELL ALL BTC WHEN they take loss just to make a point.

They can CRASH BTC down to it's roots. PEOPLE YOU GOTTA WAKE UP FKS you can't be this dump something needs to be done.

Just so you know. If the government or anyone actually created a working Quantum computer,
which would then be convertible into smaller chips, to eventually create Quantum ASICs,
then the game is over for everyone, world wide, for everything.

If Quantum Computers are developed and deployed, nothing is safe, not encryption, not physics, not anything.
It would be a new stage of human evolution. We would be able to do anything that we could imagine.

We would get computational answers from other realms.
We could figure out time travel, go to other dimensions, anything (possibly).

I don't think people will want to tank Bitcoin/bitcoin, when the whole world will be undone.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 11:16:37 PM

I knew I should have bought stock in the largest tin foil producers. Hindsight..

PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:29:35 PM

Bitcoin network Hashrate just keeps on going UP UP UP, BUT price keeps on going DOWN DOWN DOWN. This is not profitable for the miners by a longshot.

Only logical explanation is THIS: Goverments have developed HIGHTECH QUANTUM ASICS for sole purphose of killing cryptocurrencies where they stand in order to KEEP THEIR POWER GRIP.

Isn't very logical at all. If governments want to kill bitcoin, the least efficient way is to mine bitcoin. Hashrate going up just increases difficulty and does nothing to the price. If quantum computers are available, they should be used to crack private keys, not mine.  Cheesy
xjetmx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:36:04 AM

hello everyone....let me ask a question, directed to any bitcoin miner whom is available to read this...

what would you do if you had a computer worth 10 million dollars with a computational power like this one: "the D-Wave 2X quantum processor evaluates all 2^1000 possible solutions simultaneously", and let´s say...u want to use it for bitcoin mining....

after answering...think about the consequences of doing what you would do with the computer....¿what could the possible consequence(s) be?

thnk u  Grin and by the way....this machine, is now available to whoever wants to buy it...can I post the link?

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 02:38:15 AM

The government is stealing our money using quantum asics? What's next, hitler bursts out of the ground where his secret nazi army was hiding and takes over the world riding on the backs of dinosaurs that shoot lasers?
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:30:33 AM

Real quantum computing (i.e. not D-Wave which is a scam) can't even count to 500 let alone do SHA256 hashing

You are missing the point it DOES NOT EVEN HAVE TO BE QUANTUM TECH... With Goverment resources especially they can build something x 1000 more efficient than normal consumer ASIC. Wich they will because it is no effort from CHINA or USA Goverment to do that. It's like another little test to QUASH this little thing called BITCOIN.

I find your faith in the competence of "government" quite endearing.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:34:25 AM

The government is stealing our money using quantum asics? What's next, hitler bursts out of the ground where his secret nazi army was hiding and takes over the world riding on the backs of dinosaurs that shoot lasers?

Why would they do that? They already got you (or your employer) to send money to them. They don't have to take anything as long as everyone is giving to them.

The only people they will actually steal from are those that are not voluntarily giving. But that's quite off-topic for this thread. Back to Hitler and his secret Nazi army bursting out of the ground riding laser shooting dinosaurs. I'd (almost) give my money to see that movie.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:10:52 PM

I'm going to assume you're trolling.  Tongue

I think that's a good guess.  Possibly insane or "uneducated" otherwise.  No proof.  If the government wanted to destroy the network why wouldn't they just destroy it?  It would not be expensive for them. 

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:23:23 PM

This makes no sense because:

1) If quantum computational power was available and was strong enough to crack SHA256 it would have leaked from the goverment already
2) If SHA256 was crackable the entire banking infrastructure would be at high risk, Bitcoin would be the least of their worries.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: