May 14, 2024, 01:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: DO you like this thread
Meh
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin  (Read 303272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

lol at 51% hard fork... c'mon now, no one in their right mind would think that's a good idea  Roll Eyes

I'm still in cash Afrikoin, but I'm a little worried... BTC wants to be bullish, the community isn't as worried about the HF drama and at the end of the day neither side wants a contentious fork which is clear. Even bitmain knows economic majority is behind core/segwit and his mining dominance isn't as scary as some made it out to be. Although I don't see a reason for the price to push past $1300 right now, I also don't see it falling to $700-$800.... I wish I got back in at $900 Sad

What you are experiencing is trader's emotion. That is how market corrections trap traders.

Sit it out and be patient.

The market will soon trend again.

oh you are a wise one Afrikon! I will be patient  Wink
I will buy the shit out of bitcoin, because i know that the price will be low for 3-5 years and after that we go moon, according to the CORE roadmap.

me too.

happy to get fresh lows because it means cheaper coins!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:05:02 PM

lol at 51% hard fork... c'mon now, no one in their right mind would think that's a good idea  Roll Eyes

I'm still in cash Afrikoin, but I'm a little worried... BTC wants to be bullish, the community isn't as worried about the HF drama and at the end of the day neither side wants a contentious fork which is clear. Even bitmain knows economic majority is behind core/segwit and his mining dominance isn't as scary as some made it out to be. Although I don't see a reason for the price to push past $1300 right now, I also don't see it falling to $700-$800.... I wish I got back in at $900 Sad

What you are experiencing is trader's emotion. That is how market corrections trap traders.

oh you are a wise one Afrikon! I will be patient  Wink
I will buy the shit out of bitcoin, because i know that the price will be low for 3-5 years and after that we go moon, according to the CORE roadmap.

me too.

Look, we might just be in a B and you might just get your 700-800 coins if a C comes after.

Or C might truncate or we might not be in a B.

For me the trend is up until proven otherwise, so I'd rather HODL than run the risk, even if its <50%, that I won't be able to buy back lower. Do not want to run the risk of selling, having the price go back up above that price, and losing exponential long term value.
shannen87

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:15:33 PM

lol at 51% hard fork... c'mon now, no one in their right mind would think that's a good idea  Roll Eyes

me too.

Look, we might just be in a B and you might just get your 700-800 coins if a C comes after.

For me the trend is up until proven otherwise, so I'd rather HODL than run the risk, even if its <50%, that I won't be able to buy back lower. Do not want to run the risk of selling, having the price go back up above that price, and losing exponential long term value.

Well those are exactly my emotions right now, afraid that I missed the train since I am 100% in fiat right now, but I follow Afrikoin with blind eyes. I believe we will reach like he said $800 in coming days.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:28:09 PM

me too.

Well those are exactly my emotions right now, afraid that I missed the train since I am 100% in fiat right now, but I follow Afrikoin with blind eyes. I believe we will reach like he said $800 in coming days.
You must have balls of steel now the price is slowly crawling up. 900 seems to be the new floor.
shannen87

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:29:50 PM

me too.

You must have balls of steel now the price is slowly crawling up. 900 seems to be the new floor.

I know but, all the previous times, Afrikoin was 100% correct and when I refused to do whatever he was predicting it was my loss.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

Don't follow anyone with blind eyes. Make your own trading decisions. Bitcoin is still in a bull market and has always rewarded those who hold long term.

york780

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:32:42 PM

I wish you good luck  Smiley. But i think you should get in now man.  There is a small dip now and i think that we will stay stable or go up a little bit for a while untill there is some news that can push bitcoin in a different direction.
shannen87

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

I wish you good luck  Smiley. But i think you should get in now man.  There is a small dip now and i think that we will stay stable or go up a little bit for a while untill there is some news that can push bitcoin in a different direction.

Well, the Hard Fork speculation hasn't stopped yet...
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

me too.

it cannot be a wave C

because a wave C has 5 wave impulses down - 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5

I cannot see any 5 wave on the wave down that preceeded this wave

So, after my wave B count top, i would expect 5 waves down to conclude the C.

wave C's move in 5 waves

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:35:46 PM

different strategies for different people.

What is your target for this small dip rise?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

york780

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:44:39 PM

different strategies for different people.

What is your target for this small dip rise?

Nothing special but i think we are going to hit $1000 very soon, in the next hours. But i dont think that there is enough FUD left to break the $1000 border for now. I would call this a classic bear trap. The volume tells me that bulls are waiting some hours more to buy the dip. Thats why almost nobody buys in the last couple ofhours. But this has nothing to do with your ABC waves, this dip that i am talking about is just chickenshit. We cant call this a 'move'.

Thats exactly what you are also pointing at. I am waiting for signals of the next move. It seems that we will stay at this $1000-$1070 range for a while. The market seems uncertain and it looks like bulls are expecting a bull trap everytime we reach the downtrend line of the last couple weeks.
york780

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:51:42 PM

This is what i mean : https://cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd/4h

We cant break trough this line yet and i expect what we stay under it for a couple of days more untill we have a next dump or leg up to break the trend. A butterfly pattern is also likely.
secousa

Activity: 203
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:00:36 PM

This is what i mean : https://cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd/4h

We cant break trough this line yet and i expect what we stay under it for a couple of days more untill we have a next dump or leg up to break the trend. A butterfly pattern is also likely.

I'm guessing you mean EMA100, based on the default configuration of that chart. Better to take a screenshot next time!

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:02:44 PM

me too.

it cannot be a wave C

because a wave C has 5 wave impulses down - 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5

I cannot see any 5 wave on the wave down that preceeded this wave

So, after my wave B count top, i would expect 5 waves down to conclude the C.

wave C's move in 5 waves

Wave Cs can truncate with 5 waves. It is possible wave C doesn't go lower than wave A.

I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't suggesting we are now in a wave C. Only that a future one might not bring a lower low.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:10:05 PM

Should I hold my BTCs Mister Afrikoin? or should I trade it with altcoins until that freakin forky forky is resolved?
york780

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:12:22 PM

Should I hold my BTCs Mister Afrikoin? or should I trade it with altcoins until that freakin forky forky is resolved?

Hodl btc. Crash already happened. Altcoin pump also already happened. You have missed the boat lad  Cheesy
no0dlepunk

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:24:47 PM

Hodl btc. Crash already happened. Altcoin pump also already happened. You have missed the boat lad  Cheesy

haha! you nailed it amigo! yeah I was sleeping in my couch the last time btc fell down... and I found out too late to ride ETH. I woke up that morning with tears rolling.  Cry Grin Embarrassed

anyway, do you believe BTC = $1500 within this year, amigo?
york780

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

Hodl btc. Crash already happened. Altcoin pump also already happened. You have missed the boat lad  Cheesy

haha! you nailed it amigo! yeah I was sleeping in my couch the last time btc fell down... and I found out too late to ride ETH. I woke up that morning with tears rolling.  Cry Grin Embarrassed

anyway, do you believe BTC = $1500 within this year, amigo?

I cant be sure. BU looks defeated but its like a trapped cat in the corner if you ask me. Cats are doing crazy things when they are trapped. BU is no exeption. I am still expecting that the BU FUD machine will spit out some nasty stuff. But its better to join the ride, better safe than sorry. I bought bitcoin a long time ago, so i am not willing to sell anymore.
no0dlepunk

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:45:06 PM

I cant be sure. BU looks defeated but its like a trapped cat in the corner if you ask me. Cats are doing crazy things when they are trapped. BU is no exeption. I am still expecting that the BU FUD machine will spit out some nasty stuff. But its better to join the ride, better safe than sorry. I bought bitcoin a long time ago, so i am not willing to sell anymore.

Well, that sounds good to me. I will wait for the cat's next crazy dance  Grin I would let go of my btc before it crashes again so I could buy back at low cost.

Thank you for your insights my friend
york780

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:47:39 PM

Well, that sounds good to me. I will wait for the cat's next crazy dance  Grin I would let go of my btc before it crashes again so I could buy back at low cost.

Thank you for your insights my friend

No problem man, just watch the news very carefully. Good luck trading  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: