Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:24:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STAKERUSH - GIVEAWAY LAUNCHED [MEGA STAKING] [LOW PRICE] [HIGH REWARD]  (Read 16701 times)
stakerush (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:10:56 PM

This is by all appearances the shittiest of shitcoins, again. Again.

What will be done with the unsold ICO funds?

The escrow agent needs to sign another message that says no funds will be released until unsold coins are burnt.

Also, please post main.cpp somewhere before launch so we can make sure you didn't fuck up the staking, which you probably did.

Also, what coin is this cloned from? Don't be a wussy here. Every coin was cloned from something. Tell us what it is.

i will message our escrow and get him to post a message regarding burning coins,

we will source and wallet etc 2 hours before end of fund raising so you can look and decide yoirself if you want to invest

as tillkoeln pointed out above its novacoin

hope this answers your questions
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 06:42:23 PM

I have been asked to confirm that I will not be releasing the ICO funds until the excess ICO coins are burned.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:29:17 PM

Could not find any information about the used algorithm. Which algo will be used?
stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:34:41 PM

Could not find any information about the used algorithm. Which algo will be used?

its scrypt but its 100% POS so no mining which means algo doesnt really matter
stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:09:48 PM

blockchain.info is back up and we have received just over half of our fundraising target! thanks to all who have contributed so far

time remaining: 19 hours

funds raised: 2.5649/5 BTC
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:31:52 PM

The escrow agent needs to sign another message that says no funds will be released until unsold coins are burnt.

Also, please post main.cpp somewhere before launch so we can make sure you didn't fuck up the staking, which you probably did.

Also, what coin is this cloned from? Don't be a wussy here. Every coin was cloned from something. Tell us what it is.

i will message our escrow and get him to post a message regarding burning coins,

we will source and wallet etc 2 hours before end of fund raising so you can look and decide yoirself if you want to invest

2 hours isn't enough time especially because much of the world is asleep at any one point.

No one is going to steal the 3 extra lines of code you used to make this hyperstake. Don't be like the dozens of lame devs who have failed in making hyperstake coins. Post the code here ASAP.

If the network explodes because you couldn't submit your hyperstake code for review, I won't let you live it down. Do what grownups do.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:40:48 PM

2 hours isn't enough time especially because much of the world is asleep at any one point.

No one is going to steal the 3 extra lines of code you used to make this hyperstake. Don't be like the dozens of lame devs who have failed in making hyperstake coins. Post the code here ASAP.

If the network explodes because you couldn't submit your hyperstake code for review, I won't let you live it down. Do what grownups do.

3pm UTC is generally early morning or fairly late night for the extremes + and -  of it, so its a fairly optimal time, which is why it was chosen.

i will post source and wallets tomorrow morning so that it will be up for around 5/6 hours before end of the fundraising.

code is tested and it will operate fine upon people using it so there is nothing to worry about on that front.
tx42

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:40:06 PM

3pm UTC is generally early morning or fairly late night for the extremes + and -  of it, so its a fairly optimal time, which is why it was chosen.

i will post source and wallets tomorrow morning so that it will be up for around 5/6 hours before end of the fundraising.

code is tested and it will operate fine upon people using it so there is nothing to worry about on that front.

I see a network crash coming pretty quick. You aren't the first dev to think you have it all figured out. Usually, once you guys screw it up you disappear because you lack the intelligence to figure out what you broke.

Your best bet once this coin is dead: don't come back to this thread because it's going to be pure ridicule. And smart move making a new account. I'm sure you aren't ready for your self inflicted embarrassment.

stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:45:36 PM

I see a network crash coming pretty quick. You aren't the first dev to think you have it all figured out. Usually, once you guys screw it up you disappear because you lack the intelligence to figure out what you broke.

Your best bet once this coin is dead: don't come back to this thread because it's going to be pure ridicule. And smart move making a new account. I'm sure you aren't ready for your self inflicted embarrassment.

dont worry i am here to stay, thank you for the words of warning
tx42

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:49:23 PM

Ha. You'll be gone. Congratulations on your 5 BTC. You'll need 3 of them to get listed on trex. That leaves you 2, unless you don't go to trex. And if you don't go to trex, it's a dead coin.

stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:53:40 PM

Ha. You'll be gone. Congratulations on your 5 BTC. You'll need 3 of them to get listed on trex. That leaves you 2, unless you don't go to trex. And if you don't go to trex, it's a dead coin.

bittrex has become a hard place to get accepted into and naturally the volume for new coins is elsewhere so it isnt a be-all-and-end-all

in a few months if we havent been listed out of the fact we have become a decent coin then if the community wants it we can save up staking profits to get listed.

hope this clarifies our position on a bittrex addition
tx42

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:57:55 PM

bittrex has become a hard place to get accepted into and naturally the volume for new coins is elsewhere so it isnt a be-all-and-end-all

in a few months if we havent been listed out of the fact we have become a decent coin then if the community wants it we can save up staking profits to get listed.

Bittrex won't list an ICO coin without a 3 BTC payment. Even if your ICO only brought in 1 BTC. This is well known.

Dead coin. You aren't getting on cryptsy or polo with just hyperstake these days. Yobit maybe, you won't get 5 BTC of volume in 6 months there, so there is no way for any investor to make a profit.

You won't get on c-cex either unless you are already on the inside which means you would host an ICO there and let them in on the scam.

For all purposes, this coin is dead because there are no exchanges for it.

Congratulations on the 2.5 BTC you have already raked in.

stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:12:14 PM

Bittrex won't list an ICO coin without a 3 BTC payment. Even if your ICO only brought in 1 BTC. This is well known.

Dead coin. You aren't getting on cryptsy or polo with just hyperstake these days. Yobit maybe, you won't get 5 BTC of volume in 6 months there, so there is no way for any investor to make a profit.

You won't get on c-cex either unless you are already on the inside which means you would host an ICO there and let them in on the scam.

For all purposes, this coin is dead because there are no exchanges for it.

Congratulations on the 2.5 BTC you have already raked in.

the only coin bittrex have added without a 3btc fee recently was ethereum im sure, it doesnt matter if its origin was an ICO.

i do have lines of communication with most exchanges but for sure polo and cryptsy will take time as they are pretty exclusive and add coins rarely, sometimes its not the tech but what the tech is being used for. C-cex will add if the demand is there i think and im sure yobit will add the coin. I do think though that it doesnt matter where you can trade the coin just as long as you can trade it to a certain extent.

a coin is only dead if no one uses it and the planned strategy is achievable and realistic and im confident it will be carried out
tx42

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:15:08 PM

the only coin bittrex have added without a 3btc fee recently was ethereum im sure, it doesnt matter if its origin was an ICO.

i do have lines of communication with most exchanges but for sure polo and cryptsy will take time as they are pretty exclusive and add coins rarely, sometimes its not the tech but what the tech is being used for. C-cex will add if the demand is there i think and im sure yobit will add the coin. I do think though that it doesnt matter where you can trade the coin just as long as you can trade it to a certain extent.

a coin is only dead if no one uses it and the planned strategy is achievable and realistic and im confident it will be carried out

These days, a coin is dead as soon as the ICO is over, except maybe if known whales are backing it from the beginning.

The other option is to have a killer dev. But killer devs know that you don't start out with a micro ICO.

stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:41:17 AM

Stakerush Fundraising finishes in just over 5 hours so not long to go now!
stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:00:10 AM

Here is the windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!r8gHhJTS!WMrxtXA5ZRDaoWYRCeEkIRpLi3EmVAm6Metl7ZqyKVU

and here is the source: https://github.com/RushDev/source

adding to OP now, also will have a mac wallet up soon
Bowel irritator

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:07:24 PM

Here is the windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!r8gHhJTS!WMrxtXA5ZRDaoWYRCeEkIRpLi3EmVAm6Metl7ZqyKVU

and here is the source: https://github.com/RushDev/source

adding to OP now, also will have a mac wallet up soon

That's a nice looking wallet, great job. Now let's see what this thing can do 😄
jonahjc

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:24:37 PM

I like the way this is looking. congrats, 2 hour hype!!!
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 12:54:41 PM

max stake age = 20 days

check your Ann Thread ...  Max Coin Age is 7 Days . and not 20 Days .

Code:
49 unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 7 * 24 * 60 * 60; // 7 days 

dont Forget the Max Stake Age ... 

a few hours until ico end, should this things are cleared and allright tested  ^^
[/size]

stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:16:22 PM

max stake age = 20 days

check your Ann Thread ...  Max Coin Age is 7 Days . and not 20 Days .

Code:
49 unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 7 * 24 * 60 * 60; // 7 days 

dont Forget the Max Stake Age ... 

a few hours until ico end, should this things are cleared and allright tested  ^^
[/size]

ann page updated to 7 days
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: