Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to make a living online?  (Read 14340 times)
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:52:17 PM

I have been interested in the various ways there are of making money on the internet. From the GPT/PTC sites to others like swagbucks.com, I have been earning money online since 2009. At the time, I was still skeptical of making money online at all to begin with yet so Bitcoin was out of the question. Now from what I see the best methods involve bitcoin. Today, finding a job writing or programming or something similar online in exchange for bitcoin seems to be the way to go these days. What do you do to earn extra income online?

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:56:04 PM

I'm not making a living online but sometimes I earn from affiliate marketing. Signature campaigns contribute a little but I can certainly not live of it.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:30:22 PM

I pretty much outsource almost everything I do.

I do come here just to see what people are doing, but overall my share of experience is mainly buying and selling but not entirely living off of it.

Id take a peek at amazons fba program, but too many horror stories with inventory loss.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:58:59 PM

Op, may I ask how much do you earn monthly just from these online jobs? Is it possible to live for money earned entirely while working online?
It is obvious that if you want to earn real money online, you must be skilled programmer, or have other skills easily transferable via online interactions.
Without this, you are just online beggar.
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:13:44 PM

Op, may I ask how much do you earn monthly just from these online jobs? Is it possible to live for money earned entirely while working online?
It is obvious that if you want to earn real money online, you must be skilled programmer, or have other skills easily transferable via online interactions.
Without this, you are just online beggar.

I agree. You have to be willing to learn how to program in order to make a living off this forum. I agree with you that a lot of people here want to make a quick buck, and see bitcoin as a way to get stuff for free. Just look at the "Beginners and Help" section. I am in the middle of saving my sig campaign earnings to get a new PSU for my desktop and retrieve my portfolio files from my old laptop

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:18:48 PM

I have been interested in the various ways there are of making money on the internet. From the GPT/PTC sites to others like swagbucks.com, I have been earning money online since 2009. At the time, I was still skeptical of making money online at all to begin with yet so Bitcoin was out of the question. Now from what I see the best methods involve bitcoin. Today, finding a job writing or programming or something similar online in exchange for bitcoin seems to be the way to go these days. What do you do to earn extra income online?
I create small mobile sites,seo them and when they start receiving good traffic I either sell them or earn from ad revenue. I have been doing this for last 3 years with great success

Yoga4

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:44:43 PM

I would just try and be original and come up with something that you are knowledgable about. Technology is the future so be creative!
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:47:47 AM

I would just try and be original and come up with something that you are knowledgable about. Technology is the future so be creative!

If youre talking about online ventures, its harder then most people think.

Yes, you can start at any point in time, but its the direction of what you have and would you know how execute to scale.

eg: Twitch was created and was sold for 1 billion dollars by amazon

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:52:00 AM

I think one can easily make money online for living and without any site is from FIVERR. You need to be creative to provide some unique services in fiverr. If you study the top sellers in fiverr they have made thousands of dollars every month just sitting at home. Now they have opened up some services like video creation services for selling at higher prices not for just $5. So if your really serious in making money online then the best place for you to start is fiverr.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:00:23 AM

I think one can easily make money online for living and without any site is from FIVERR. You need to be creative to provide some unique services in fiverr. If you study the top sellers in fiverr they have made thousands of dollars every month just sitting at home. Now they have opened up some services like video creation services for selling at higher prices not for just $5. So if your really serious in making money online then the best place for you to start is fiverr.

Fiverr is a good source to start.

But theres now need to uniqueness about your service you post on there for demand, since theres so much people on there already.

Not that its bad or anything, just a bit harder. I personally would rather just sell something off ebay and get something cheap from craigslist or goodwill.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:18:54 AM

I have been working 'online' for half a decade now, its all about how fast you are able to grab opportunities. I entered fiverr at the right time, I made good profit when the website was useful. I started writing and sending it out to people who might like them, I wrote 10-15 articles a day and soon, people saw potential in me and eventually started paying me for my efforts. I developed as a writer, went offline to marketing and advertising agencies to work and learn, learnt money management and invested in things which peaked my interest, entered cryptocurrency at the right time and realized my ventuees would do better with its involvement in crypto, so yes I make money online from here and there, its equally as time consuming and frustrating, but it gives you pride that you are your own boss and you decide your potential and the size of your wallet, not the boss deciding your worth and paying you salary accordingly. Anyone feel the same here? Smiley
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:56:23 AM

I tried fiverr and didnt work out for me.

I think I was a bit too late or just added on services that were already being fulfilled by someone else. I did the whole video testimonial approach 3-5 mins long for $5 is a killer.

But yeah, I wouldnt know how to do fiverr now since most of my skills lack on what people want on there.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:02:40 AM

If youre talking about online ventures, its harder then most people think.

Yes, you can start at any point in time, but its the direction of what you have and would you know how execute to scale.

eg: Twitch was created and was sold for 1 billion dollars by amazon

Its hard of course, but being creative truly is the only answer. The internet isn't new, and it's saturated with people all over the world attempting to do the exact same thing OP is asking about. There is no shortage of labor for online workers, and that's why all the conventional means pay little to nothing. There is a reason why there are so many "Make Money Online" eBooks flooding just about every major relevant forum.

So to summarize, being creative is the only way to earn a decent wage online, and we can't tell you what exactly that creativity is.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:58:31 AM

Doing campaings can be a form of living online loll.

I make enough to pay my phone bill for free every month, its not mind blowing but I expect not to replace a job.

But its a way to worry about 1 bill less.

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:19:02 AM

are you has try google adsense ? youtube adsense ? shortlink url ?
if you have more potential at writing article you can try it Smiley

Good luck guys Wink

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

irfan01

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:10:29 AM

I did to earn extra income online is exactly the same as you through the PTC and free sites that provide free income
but now I'm raising capital to build a web shop online
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:01:23 AM

Fiverr is a good source to start.

But theres now need to uniqueness about your service you post on there for demand, since theres so much people on there already.

Not that its bad or anything, just a bit harder. I personally would rather just sell something off ebay and get something cheap from craigslist or goodwill.

You know the beauty of selling in fiverr is no need to struggle for buyers. there are millions of are buyer visiting fiverr website every day so there is no harm in just listing your product or service in fiverr and wait for the order. If you get orders then it is tension fee sales because you didn't spend any money on your product or service marketing. These are completely free of traffic.

Last year I prepared my self around 25 pages guide on one topic (I do not want to disclose the topic). With in a 6 months time, I manage to sold around 240+ copies. This is around 900+ USD I got without putting much effort to find traffic for my product.
Shadough

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:10:32 PM

i think joining s sig campaign is good i think after what i have just read from other
ppl here in forum
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:55:24 PM

There's no way to make any relevant amounts of money unless you are somewhat famous and can move enough traffic. The only way i've ever done any money online is thanks to the signature campaign and it's just a tiny amount, and unfortunately not passive, you can't sit back and see some money money coming every month, so unfortunately I have to stick to a job since I can't think of any way to do that.
dragansk

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:08:11 PM

You can make a nice living with an online job if you are a skilled programmer working on various projects on the freelancing sites. Also if you can make a nice program for android or Ios. In all the other cases it is very difficult to earn money online and live with that amount every month Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: