Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to make a living online?  (Read 14343 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:58:22 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 06:28:15 PM by Amph

I have been interested in the various ways there are of making money on the internet. From the GPT/PTC sites to others like swagbucks.com, I have been earning money online since 2009. At the time, I was still skeptical of making money online at all to begin with yet so Bitcoin was out of the question. Now from what I see the best methods involve bitcoin. Today, finding a job writing or programming or something similar online in exchange for bitcoin seems to be the way to go these days. What do you do to earn extra income online?

Buy and sell online like most people do it will surely help you earn extra money.

Buy and sell of what?

If you already have a blog with some decent traffic then should be easy for you to leverage your readers into hard cash. Ad networks such as AdSense pay quite big money to place their ads on your blog and you’ll receive a payment every time a reader clicks one. If you place your ads well and it’s possible to make a comfortable income from your blog/site.

i think he mean ebay, sometime you can buy cheap thing and sell it on another place for a better price, it work in most of the case, especially for hard thing to find

you can for example try to sell it for a +10%
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:13:25 AM

I have been interested in the various ways there are of making money on the internet. From the GPT/PTC sites to others like swagbucks.com, I have been earning money online since 2009. At the time, I was still skeptical of making money online at all to begin with yet so Bitcoin was out of the question. Now from what I see the best methods involve bitcoin. Today, finding a job writing or programming or something similar online in exchange for bitcoin seems to be the way to go these days. What do you do to earn extra income online?

Buy and sell online like most people do it will surely help you earn extra money.

Buy and sell of what?

If you already have a blog with some decent traffic then should be easy for you to leverage your readers into hard cash. Ad networks such as AdSense pay quite big money to place their ads on your blog and you’ll receive a payment every time a reader clicks one. If you place your ads well and it’s possible to make a comfortable income from your blog/site.

i think he mean ebay, sometime you can buy cheap thing and sell it on another place for a better price, it work in most of the case, especially for hard thing to find

you can for example try to sell it for with a +10%

I like to go over peddlers market and looking for Lego toy.Often many people sell boxes full of bricks which can be sold on some special market places.And really good old complete set of Lego toy can be sold for a nice profit on several platforms.Really easy money if you know what you have to look for.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:27:38 AM

I think one can easily make money online for living and without any site is from FIVERR. You need to be creative to provide some unique services in fiverr. If you study the top sellers in fiverr they have made thousands of dollars every month just sitting at home. Now they have opened up some services like video creation services for selling at higher prices not for just $5. So if your really serious in making money online then the best place for you to start is fiverr.

Fiverr is a good way to make money even though it is 5$ in total 4$ are for the sellers.
To have a good monthly revenue you should really have a good unique idea/service.
And time by time you will reach your goal, and i think that lots of people are making a living online from this.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:32:43 AM

I wouldn't try for making a living online directly, but rather in the real world and then possibly investing it into something online.

You could create a faucet site and add Adsense to it for some profits.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:48:01 PM

as for me the best way to make a living online is from adsense, build a website and join with the google adsense or make an app and join with the admob or maybe monetize your video on youtube, so far adsense is a good way to make a living online, thats gonna be epic if the google accept bitcoin as payment
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:35:16 PM

There are many sites available to earn money but its not enough to live a happy life. The only way I tried to earn online money is the signature campaign and it's just a tiny amount, and unfortunately not passive, you can't sit back and see some money money coming every month, so unfortunately we have to stick to a job and then consider online money as a alternate source of income.
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:11:05 AM

There are many sites available to earn money but its not enough to live a happy life. The only way I tried to earn online money is the signature campaign and it's just a tiny amount, and unfortunately not passive, you can't sit back and see some money money coming every month, so unfortunately we have to stick to a job and then consider online money as a alternate source of income.

signature campaign only small earning if you compare with "real job sallary"
some people in real life get salary ~1btc/month, if you join Bit-X and you can make a good posting maybe you can make a living online
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:33:02 AM

Can somebody summerize tips mentioned above?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:35:26 AM

Well I also feel its worth mentioning ways to retain money as well as generate income
Example redflagdeals and ebates would be reward and money back returns when you purchase stuff from sites like Amazon
Cashback is a way to make a killing, especially in scale.

That said I have seen TV shows about people who go on coupon hunting and get all their items for free extreme bargain hunting of course some aspects are bogus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Couponing
http://business.time.com/2012/11/05/former-extreme-couponer-admits-its-a-waste-of-time/

And then I pondered what would happen if someone resold all that and got ebay  Grin

Cointoli

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:43:52 AM

Well I also feel its worth mentioning ways to retain money as well as generate income
Example redflagdeals and ebates would be reward and money back returns when you purchase stuff from sites like Amazon
Cashback is a way to make a killing, especially in scale.

That said I have seen TV shows about people who go on coupon hunting and get all their items for free extreme bargain hunting of course some aspects are bogus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Couponing
http://business.time.com/2012/11/05/former-extreme-couponer-admits-its-a-waste-of-time/

And then I pondered what would happen if someone resold all that and got ebay  Grin

Thanks for the tip. Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

jt byte

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:06:03 PM

I wouldn't try for making a living online directly, but rather in the real world and then possibly investing it into something online.

You can buy directly a faucet that is ready for you.
I saw one in auction board, it has many unique visitors.
And the earning are pretty good if you have bitcoin to invest first.
Cointoli

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:24:26 PM

You can buy one here:
https://www.cointoli.com/?product=120

It offers multiple currency

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Rumichbit

Activity: 132

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 01:32:36 PM

Knowledge is power, Online jobs are pretty the same as real jobs on the outside world. More stuff you know, more chances to earn more money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
          BiTSupra     [ MLM    Raffles    Online Networking    Blog    BTT Thread    Learn More ]    
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Cointoli

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:54:32 PM

Knowledge is power, Online jobs are pretty the same as real jobs on the outside world. More stuff you know, more chances to earn more money.

Do you earn online? If so, how?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:15:28 PM

not exactly the same, the big difference is that with online job, there is more volatility if the payment/profit are high, see trading/pro poker, or the salary is very low in the opposite case

while in RL the income is much stable and reliable
jt byte

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:50:42 PM

You can buy one here:

Well i know that there are lots of faucet copies but what it is really needed is the traffic.
Why not buying a faucet that has developed somebody else, hire a developer to check any backdoor.
By buying it you have the domain(maybe and the host) and the important thing the current users.
What you need to do to grow the number of users is advertising it.
Cointoli

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:55:28 PM

You can buy one here:

Well i know that there are lots of faucet copies but what it is really needed is the traffic.
Why not buying a faucet that has developed somebody else, hire a developer to check any backdoor.
By buying it you have the domain(maybe and the host) and the important thing the current users.

Do you know how to create traffic?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Rumichbit

Activity: 132

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 04:40:45 PM

not exactly the same, the big difference is that with online job, there is more volatility if the payment/profit are high, see trading/pro poker, or the salary is very low in the opposite case

while in RL the income is much stable and reliable
You are right, another fact I want to add so you can earn nice money online or RL is creativity, you may have lots of knowledge: web development, programming, graphic design, marketing; but if no ideas come from the head, that knowledge would be useless or low priced.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
          BiTSupra     [ MLM    Raffles    Online Networking    Blog    BTT Thread    Learn More ]    
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
jt byte

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:01:45 PM

You can buy one here:

Do you know how to create traffic?

There are many ways to generate traffics,
In fact the easiest one is in the black hat world which most of the time google adsense will ban you.
Many traffic exchange but the most important is low amount but organic and viral and your profit will be stable.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:55:50 AM

The best money to make online is internet marketing, mlm, affiliate sales, and if you are a good blogger, form your blog but all this takes time and a big learning curve. I make around 50-80 bucks a day through referral commissions through various sites and use the money to grow my digital currency..so I would say Internet marketing is great and I am just a beginner. There are tons of peeps on the net making huge bank and I wish I can become good at this to earn like they do.. Smiley Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █