Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if you entered your wallet and you found 50BTC what you will do ?  (Read 14968 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:38:26 AM

since bitcoin transactions can be totally anonymous I think 90 percent of people would just keep the coins and never talk about it anywhere. use a mixer and be happy Smiley

So basically you're doing money laundering when using a mixer or not? Sorry for my ignorance, but I've never used one before. What would be the best Bitcoin Mixer then?  Cheesy

bitcoin mixers are used in order to reach full anonymity when using bitcoin. basically you send bitcoin to one address and receive the same amount in your new address from a couple of unknown addresses so it can not be traced back to you.
bitmixer.io (my signature) is one of the best mixers which have been around for a long time

Only Bitcoin
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:35:27 AM

since bitcoin transactions can be totally anonymous I think 90 percent of people would just keep the coins and never talk about it anywhere. use a mixer and be happy Smiley
What's the need of a mixer for that 50 BTC that was sent to you?
You didn't steal it and it didn't came from gambling so you can go ahead an exchange it or use it to pay for services.

Never talk about it anywhere, what would it matter? I would tell the world some kind gentleman or lady sent me 10k  Shocked But I would also send them a very large percentage of it back as we are all meant to be family here even if most don't feel that way/ Outcasts of the family. To add if you do the right thing there would be no need to mix coin would there.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:52:02 AM

I'd literally shit in my pants and return 50% of the funds back to the address who sent me the coins. If they request for the 50%, I won't lie I won't give the whole 50% back but rather the 30% at least and keep the rest.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:03:15 PM

What's the need of a mixer for that 50 BTC that was sent to you?
You didn't steal it and it didn't came from gambling so you can go ahead an exchange it or use it to pay for services.

If you try to put all 50 BTC then there is a chance to be scammed by the mixer.

I the sender is ok that he sent it to you, then there is no need to put in mixer, just use as you want Smiley
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:38:45 PM

So basically you're doing money laundering when using a mixer or not? Sorry for my ignorance, but I've never used one before. What would be the best Bitcoin Mixer then?  Cheesy

bitcoin mixers are used in order to reach full anonymity when using bitcoin. basically you send bitcoin to one address and receive the same amount in your new address from a couple of unknown addresses so it can not be traced back to you.
bitmixer.io (my signature) is one of the best mixers which have been around for a long time

In that case, Bitcoin mixers are pretty cool. I'm going to try this one. Thanks for sharing this info, mate!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 06:18:46 PM

One thing that is made abundantly clear in this thread is....

Make double sure you are sending to the correct address. Double check and then check again.

Its not like email that you can just resend again. Once you clicked that 'send' button its a done deal and the chances of you getting your coins back and or any part of it back is a 50/50 at best.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 09:23:24 PM

50/50 chance you'll get your coins back seems a bit high!  I would feel bad but I would convince myself to keep the mis-sent coins...especially if I believed the sender had plenty more....I would convince myself that I was being like Robin Hood in a sense.  I think many others would too.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:15:11 AM

50/50 chance you'll get your coins back seems a bit high!  I would feel bad but I would convince myself to keep the mis-sent coins...especially if I believed the sender had plenty more....I would convince myself that I was being like Robin Hood in a sense.  I think many others would too.

its not about how much finds the sender have left in his wallet it should not effact your selfrespect afterall its all depend on you if you bealive in god and bealive that one day you will be in front of him that there are more chances that you will return the money

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:27:12 AM

I think this is like giveaway
i will send back 1BTC to him with message,
"are you want to get your bitcoin, i will resend 49BTC after 30day, i use it to trade "  Grin

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:05:09 AM

"are you want to get your bitcoin, i will resend 49BTC after 30day, i use it to trade "  Grin
Interesting answer, you could act as a saving party for him Cheesy If you can take profit from that, it would be win-win situation for both you (you can get profit and save his money for a month at same time). And then, what would you do if you dont get profit and loss it? Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
boliu

Activity: 267

6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:11:31 PM

if its in my wallet its mine Cheesy

couldn't agree more

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:53:14 PM

if its in my wallet its mine Cheesy

Exactly! I wouldn't return the BTC bcuz it's already mine  Cool
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 11:50:43 PM

its not about how much finds the sender have left in his wallet it should not effact your selfrespect afterall its all depend on you if you bealive in god and bealive that one day you will be in front of him that there are more chances that you will return the money

Yes, a gift from God...exactly the way I see it!
afriezalie

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:23:10 AM

"are you want to get your bitcoin, i will resend 49BTC after 30day, i use it to trade "  Grin
LOL that's funny answer Grin. You use his 49BTC for trading and get many profit from his. After that you pay him half of 49BTC in first 30 day. And you use half to trade until 6 months and you return him. He will be angry Grin
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 01:05:09 PM

This  Grin:

But seriously, like I have said before, I'd try to find the sender and return it to him, unless he's like BiPolarBob and he just gave it to me for no reason, then I'd continue the above Artistic Dance Form, which takes years to master btw.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Dmc123dmc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Time is the one thing you can't run from

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 02:07:08 PM

I'd pinch my self, reboot my wallet then crack open a beer.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:31:30 PM

For me refund is not an option as I don't know if it will be returned to the rightful owner unless there is some way the owner of that 50BTC could one day send me an email to ask for it. Anyway If none claim I'd probably take as a free gift. Cheesy
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:23:52 PM

I would sent it to another wallet I controlled as perhaps it was the result of a collision. I know a collision is supposed to be a super rare event, but people do get struck by lighting and win lotteries which are also rare.
pjsonowal

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:51:43 PM

i wisheed it could be true...but if it happpens with me i will give back 90% and keep 10 % with me....XD

lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:01:19 PM

if one day i entered in my wallet and see a 50bitcoin suprise in my little wallet then at first it will cause me a miner chest pain or maybe a heart attack and of by chance i suffered that then i will think about refunding it but not too easyly i will search for any clue that did anyone had lost any btc or not and if i find that user then i will simply refund him 45btc and i will keep the rest of the 5btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: