Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713514 times)
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:20:37 AM

Please, no c-ex.

DCT on Polo and Bittrex.

Thank you

To enter poloniex is too difficult,Many new coins hope to enter poloniex,But impossible,DECENT if  want to enter poloniex, I think take a long time.
To enter cex only need to vote some people,I am sure DECENT will enter c-cex,Because so many members of DECENT,I am sure they will vote.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:36:53 AM

C Cex after 1 years of waiting. You got to be kidding me. I boycott the support for C Cex. Better to trade in Liqui, atleast they have some decent volume

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:02:43 AM

This is not the news of what I was waiting for all these months. It just created an atmosphere of disappointment among supporters of DCT token. There is big hype about this project but the way it was asked to help DCT to be added at C-Cex is totally car crash in my opinion. I will need to rethink whether I was expecting too much from Decent team ?
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:53:04 AM

Please yobit.... Pleaseeeee.
If Decent will listing to yobit since start trades and yobit will be have main volume DCT than that will means Decent is scam. But I think Decent will be listed to good exchange - bittrex, liqui, polo, because it decent project Smiley
dynamixvolt

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:02:28 AM

If Decent will listing to yobit since start trades and yobit will be have main volume DCT than that will means Decent is scam. But I think Decent will be listed to good exchange - bittrex, liqui, polo, because it decent project Smiley

Lol in case you guys did not know, DCT will be on very big exchanges, bittrex will add it 100% , its already trading on liqui and HitBTC as IOU... when the markets go in the price will rocket... Also Poloniex might add DCT due to the amount of time and effort they put into this coin, if thats so we will see $10-25 DCT real soon.

This platform is the most anticipated platform out there and there is nothing on the market like this, moreover with all those upcomming features in the DCT platform we should be able to hit the MOON.

I'm curious if the System will work on the web and not having to sync with the whole DCT blockchain, that could take up a long time so having a continous VPS to run the system on the web could be a good pick for the devs.

Trade Bitcoin and Shitcoins up to 100x Leverage.

Now with a 10% Discount

Trade SHITCOINS Today Get Started BELOW

http://bit.ly/bt6Lt3c
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:09:34 AM

I also have same opinion that once a working platform is ready and code is tested we will see ninja announcements by Bittrex and some other exchanges at the start of going live. I am not sure what kind of reaction will be by Poloniex as there politics is difficult to say anything. Lot of work may have been done in this regard already behind the scene. I am confident to see it at most of the major exchanges.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:55:17 PM

Yobit is a scam exchange from hell. You have to be an idiot to think it's a good idea to list on it.

FOR RENT.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

c-cex is shit.
saying is always easier than doing, people who is saying shit can't really create better one instead.

Just because you can't or don't want to build a car doesn't mean you have to own a shit-car. Use your brain.
At least wait for the dev statement about C-cex exchange and everyone is not very fond of this exchange, maybe it's because waiting too long for this project, and they just give the exchange that everyone thinks is not good for DECENT, is in exchange C-cex, I Also hope dev give at least a better and great exchange like Bittrex and Poloniex ...
Elypse

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:26:24 PM

I normally don't comment on remedial bickering such as this, but I feel this needs to be addressed. Decent has a large following, and with that following comes a community support network that is suppose to work together. Is C-Cex the best exchange? no. Is Decent only going to be listed on C-Cex? No. This is one stop one a long road. With us being the community, they were purely asking for our support in getting quickly voted and added to the exchange. They essentially were trying to give us, the community a chance to prove our worth. But no, instead of just click the vote button on ONE exchange, the majority of your decided you time would be best complaining to a team who has worked very hard to get to this point. You'll see this coin listed on exchange like Bittrex and Probably Polo, but guess what, those exchanges don't have a add coin vote feature and thus the community doesn't play as large of a role in getting listed on that exchange. The core team ends up working with those exchanges directly. So again, instead of actually using rational thought and thinking about why Decent team would ask for the community support, you unnecessarily and disrespectfully lashed out like children. I just want to personally let the Decent team know that not all of us are complete an udder inconsiderate individuals, and maybe the rest of you who only know how to complain because your worried about making a quick but, will actually think about and participate like a community is suppose to do.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:09:35 PM

I normally don't comment on remedial bickering such as this, but I feel this needs to be addressed. Decent has a large following, and with that following comes a community support network that is suppose to work together. Is C-Cex the best exchange? no. Is Decent only going to be listed on C-Cex? No. This is one stop one a long road. With us being the community, they were purely asking for our support in getting quickly voted and added to the exchange. They essentially were trying to give us, the community a chance to prove our worth. But no, instead of just click the vote button on ONE exchange, the majority of your decided you time would be best complaining to a team who has worked very hard to get to this point. You'll see this coin listed on exchange like Bittrex and Probably Polo, but guess what, those exchanges don't have a add coin vote feature and thus the community doesn't play as large of a role in getting listed on that exchange. The core team ends up working with those exchanges directly. So again, instead of actually using rational thought and thinking about why Decent team would ask for the community support, you unnecessarily and disrespectfully lashed out like children. I just want to personally let the Decent team know that not all of us are complete an udder inconsiderate individuals, and maybe the rest of you who only know how to complain because your worried about making a quick but, will actually think about and participate like a community is suppose to do.
There is, indeed your truth is true, Decent has a very large community and has very many investors and is good at investing investors, at least decent teams give good decisions to choose the exchange, maybe it looks just ask for support for this exchange, so if Everyone does not agree to this exchange yes to comment on requesting on the slack part of this project to discuss this, so as not to span the threads in terms of C-cex exchange issues ..
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:11:09 PM

This is not the news of what I was waiting for all these months. It just created an atmosphere of disappointment among supporters of DCT token. There is big hype about this project but the way it was asked to help DCT to be added at C-Cex is totally car crash in my opinion. I will need to rethink whether I was expecting too much from Decent team ?
I totally agree with you, after almost a year wait for this project to finally launch, the team should not be begging to get listed on exchange, they should be eating at the top of the food chain. Decent team should please do the right thing and approach Poloniex, that is where big investors are
Elypse

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:27:33 PM

I totally agree with you, after almost a year wait for this project to finally launch, the team should not be begging to get listed on exchange, they should be eating at the top of the food chain. Decent team should please do the right thing and approach Poloniex, that is where big investors are

They aren't begging. They are asking the community to assist them in 1. ONE exchange listing. I can guarantee they are already in talks with Polo, Bittrex, Kraken, and all the other big ones. This was purely a small gesture by the core team to ask the community to quickly compile all our votes for again ONE exchange. If you seriously think that they haven't been in contact with Polo, then you probably don't understand the project. You people are ridiculous with your insane accusatory posts without actually using your critical thinking on why the decent team would be asking the community to do this one thing without everyone freaking out for no reason. It's actually embarrassing.

Jayshree85

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:49:22 PM

They aren't begging. They are asking the community to assist them in 1. ONE exchange listing. I can guarantee they are already in talks with Polo, Bittrex, Kraken, and all the other big ones. This was purely a small gesture by the core team to ask the community to quickly compile all our votes for again ONE exchange. If you seriously think that they haven't been in contact with Polo, then you probably don't understand the project. You people are ridiculous with your insane accusatory posts without actually using your critical thinking on why the decent team would be asking the community to do this one thing without everyone freaking out for no reason. It's actually embarrassing.

What you are meaning is that you are taking support of DECENT admistration and you mean to say is what they are doing is good for the coin. then better check that almost good big ICO  have never told their users to vote for them to list it in anyone the exchange, this type of advertising is done by ICO which are not gone good and they need community help to get listed. But decent got a good response and investors and supporters are waiting for almost 2 yrs and now they are asking questions like a immature developer team.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:59:24 PM

I wrote something similar. I took it as a show that things are happening soon, very soon. Exchanges of all kind are starting to come, as in, the coin is launching very soon, and these are exciting times. Instead what I saw was a flood of people acting as if after all this work, the team decided that they will have the coin in this one and only exchange, and that they just refused to have it on Poloniex and Bitrex. And that that's it, they're not going to approach Polo, who doesn't do the voting thing, and fuck all other exchanges, we're only going to support c-cex. It's really disappointing that people with such a child like reaction are going to benefit from this coin.

The reaction should have been, "Oh wow, Decent is launching soon, exchanges will soon be able to implement it." Instead what we got was, "Why is Decent ONLY going to launch on C-Cex." And taking the call for a simple vote, which is more for a popularity contest, to mean that the team was flying back and forth, having high level meetings with a small exchange.

So lesson learn, the quiet approach that Decent has done in the past is best, showing through action is best, because the collective comprehension of people is such that it's best not to say anything since they're not going to comprehend anyway. Or if they dislike the coin, they will use it as an opportunity to FUD.
entertainment

Activity: 422

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 09:34:28 PM

C-CEX? This must be a joke.

Just pay the 4BTC tax to be listed in Bittrex. Don't be ridiculous.

ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:58:20 PM

Come on... it is already on liqui, which is even better than Ccex, if it has to be listed in a new one, it should be Bittrex or Poloniex
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:03:41 PM

Support DCT trading on C-CEX. Vote now and jumpstart the Digital Revolution!
Remember, free-voting is available for registered users who have at least 0.1 BTC balance in their accounts.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=dct

Is about support your community and DCT ideea. they ask for support and everyone panic... why only on C-Cex...

is a free vote and you can show  1 by 1 how big and strong is this community. Vote everywere for DECENT !!!
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:06:46 PM

I wrote it before, I'll write is again: Is c-cex even supporting non-bitcoin/ethereum based tokens? As far as i can see, they have zero DPoS tokens trading on their site. There is a chance, that c-cex could turn into a black hole for tokens sent to them, because they don't have the infrastructure to support non-traditional tokens.

Since the Decent team effectively endorses c-cex as an exchange with the message they sent, I hope they checked with c-cex whether they are technically able to support DCT trading.

People who have more insight might chime in, though. Maybe I'm completely wrong.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:32:37 PM

C-CEX? This must be a joke.

Just pay the 4BTC tax to be listed in Bittrex. Don't be ridiculous.

Let me ask you a question? Did they say they were not going to be on Bittrex?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:27:14 PM

Awww yes!!! Fear, panic... DCT launches on c-cex... devs already spent the ico cash... it's over before the launch!!
FOMO Sell!

This is getting good, too bad I won't trade at c-cex... might as well launch on Cryptsy lol. Someone's going to get rich

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: