Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713518 times)
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:04:16 AM

I send in a little, saw my balance move from the 'investment address' to cold storage but my account shows zero invested, and zero decent awarded. Is this a thing?
Yeah, I want to know how long it takes. It's been a while for me also. But I've read that its the same for many others and eventually it was updated.
startselect

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:06:46 AM

Was considering investing. Until I noticed the 50% bonus bullshit. I just can't understand why (outside of getting fast cash) a project would run a bonus that big. Oh well, I guess I personally just don't like it. Might still throw in some, but far less than I would have without it.
It's for the 1st ten hours so you still have chance.

That's not my point. I think it's a bad strategy that just makes projects look like scams (because so many scams do it this way)

I misread your post I thought you thought it was over. Just in case wanted to let you know because think I've seen you post very legitimate concerns in other coins about whether they are scams, and that helps people.

ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:06:58 AM

Many people were worried about whales and I posted that no real whale would be out early in the morning looking for bonus...I created acc and sent my payment at 1:01 pm and my payment made the second block, but watching the dramas and stress and struggles people went through, I feel very happy the dev decided to give them a chance...This project is going to rock the crypto world so I am calm and happy. 3000 BTC sounds like a good start but I believe the whales are coming, china will and DECENT would be all over earth then we will need another planet to have more space Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah i agree, i even managed to get in before 1pm gmt Smiley (in the first block https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/ad81e73c76813528c8944e2346433a5167d4247cfb13b58165d3bf5bd19579d9)

Just before the site went down...  In fact i even sent my funds like at 12:47...

Yes, it was a huge heartbreak after learning some people got in before site went live...I immediately got in and created acc then it went offline and the whole community was in panic. I even had to set 0.001 fee to make sure my payment made at least the second block... Grin

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:14:23 AM

Or if you guys want to keep the 50% bonus, don't give it a set limit of BTC where whales can come in the 1st minute, and screw everybody who came in 2 minutes later, expecting to buy with a 50% bonus. Instead make so that the 1st 2 hours anyone will get a 50% bonus. Because the way it is right now it's bound to piss off a lot of people.

İ think that the limit should be even lower maybe 5m coins. My opinion..

We are not changing the announced ICO conditions. Currently we are working on fixing the technical issues to have everything ready for tomorrow.
Stay tuned!

Whoever believed them was mislead and took the bait: 50% bonus for you if you show up on time! "We are not changing the announced ICO conditions" They drew a lot of attention, launched it and changed this rule during the ICO, in order to attract even more people during the day, after the first ones took the bait. Why? They can collect more bitcoins. Not only this. Remember that, for every DCT they manage to sell, they will create 3/7 (~0.43 DCT)*, part of it will belong to the devs. The greater the market cap, the greater their portion.

*marginally speaking, even more, as 70% of the DCT will be sold on the ICO, the rest is divided between fixed and variable. Bounties are fixed costs, so the variable part is leveraged even more than a 30:70 proportion.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:15:18 AM

Many people were worried about whales and I posted that no real whale would be out early in the morning looking for bonus...I created acc and sent my payment at 1:01 pm and my payment made the second block, but watching the dramas and stress and struggles people went through, I feel very happy the dev decided to give them a chance...This project is going to rock the crypto world so I am calm and happy. 3000 BTC sounds like a good start but I believe the whales are coming, china will and DECENT would be all over earth then we will need another planet to have more space Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah i agree, i even managed to get in before 1pm gmt Smiley (in the first block https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/ad81e73c76813528c8944e2346433a5167d4247cfb13b58165d3bf5bd19579d9)

Just before the site went down...  In fact i even sent my funds like at 12:47...

Yes, it was a huge heartbreak after learning some people got in before site went live...I immediately got in and created acc then it went offline and the whole community was in panic. I even had to set 0.001 fee to make sure my payment made at least the second block... Grin

Lol and that moment the ICO site got blocked from blockchain.info, too many API requests Smiley

Another wave of panic right there, people screaming SCAM all over the place.  It doesnt matters that you dont see your balance on the site itself, if the transaction is on the chain, you're fine! And all those fake ICO btc addresses Smiley  Also i wonder what happened if you sent BTC directly to the ICO address, im pretty sure some people did just that.
startselect

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:41:38 AM

Lol and that moment the ICO site got blocked from blockchain.info, too many API requests Smiley

Another wave of panic right there, people screaming SCAM all over the place.  It doesnt matters that you dont see your balance on the site itself, if the transaction is on the chain, you're fine! And all those fake ICO btc addresses Smiley  Also i wonder what happened if you sent BTC directly to the ICO address, im pretty sure some people did just that.

But that was fixed right? How long does it normally take to get the amount? I mean I did the calculations on a calculator, but I just want peace of mind that everything went through.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:47:52 AM

Was considering investing. Until I noticed the 50% bonus bullshit. I just can't understand why (outside of getting fast cash) a project would run a bonus that big. Oh well, I guess I personally just don't like it. Might still throw in some, but far less than I would have without it.

That's not my point. I think it's a bad strategy that just makes projects look like scams (because so many scams do it this way)

I misread your post I thought you thought it was over. Just in case wanted to let you know because think I've seen you post very legitimate concerns in other coins about whether they are scams, and that helps people.

Thank you. I would like to point out that I'm not accusing Decent of being a scam. Just don't personally like the heavy-bonus approach to ICO's.

FOR RENT.
startselect

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:59:52 AM

Thank you. I would like to point out that I'm not accusing Decent of being a scam. Just don't personally like the heavy-bonus approach to ICO's.

Yes, I agree. The DCT per BTC will go down throughout the life of the ICO. I don't have that much experience checking different ICO, but I imagine that a lot less people are going to buy after the 50% bonus, which would balance out, with most getting an equal percentage.
ciro1

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:01:19 AM

The slack was a joy to read during the first 3hrs lol...especially after I confirmed my transaction made it, then there was fudders and bots invasion Grin

gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:24:07 AM

The slack was a joy to read during the first 3hrs lol...especially after I confirmed my transaction made it, then there was fudders and bots invasion Grin

Yeah i remember your name i was also postign screen captures, make them go crazy! Smiley
ciro1

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:02:37 AM

Yeah i remember your name i was also postign screen captures, make them go crazy! Smiley

lolz I remembered so many people who were going crazy and screaming scam after getting error error error lol

Tanglemymind

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:32:41 AM

Everyone who sent butcoins to this ico are now a privileged group of special people. You now get the say the Decent pledge...

eye wee todd did
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:33:46 AM

i have skipped this.

time will tell Wink

yolo
startselect

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:13:27 AM

It's been many hours. When will my DTC show on my account?
startselect

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:16:41 AM

i have skipped this.

time will tell Wink

Why did you skip it???
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:25:20 AM

50% bonus already finished??? i invested in ico now and i see 1stweek bonus 10% not 50% ... Sad fot 1st day not 50% why 1st week bonus now? thanks ... or sold all 10M of 50% ?

It will be adjusted manually later this week. The bonus us actually still valid. until 1pm GMT

I think you mean 11 pm GMT?

But isn't the 10 million already given away? Wondering as I just put a bit into it and it also just shows me the 10% bonus.

Yes 11pm GMT, it's been a long day Smiley sorry for the mistake. The 10 million DCT are sold, the rule was extended because of initial problems with registration. Everyone participating until that time will get the 50% bonus. DCT balance will be adjusted manually later on.

FYI your 2-factor is terribly broken. I clicked enable, and it just enabled it, no QR, no phone number no nothing asked for. Now I am locked out of my account. Do you not test these things at all?

PM me so I can resolve this, and make sure people DON'T try to enable a broken security feature.
Me too I was surprise not to scan QR or enter phone number. It was just send code using email
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:27:42 AM

Now you change the terms of ico??    Huh Huh  First was initial 10M can get bonus, but now is fixing a deadline, I wonder you guys are too greedy about btc.
Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:41:23 AM

So did the 50% bonus end yesterday at 11 PM UTC or will end today at 1 PM UTC?
startselect

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:45:53 AM

It ended 3:45 hours ago.
startselect

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:48:06 AM

It ended 3:45 hours ago.

They had to change it, because the technical problems would have screwed a whole lot of people.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: