Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713518 times)
Foex

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 09:56:59 AM

If someone is intrested i can sell my ICO Account . I have bought 2 BTC and get 11000DCT.
For 1.8BTC I will sell the ACCOUNT

On such a Project i dont want to participate.

Have u not received the 10% bonus?

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:00:34 AM

Well, Can dev make clean answer- is right now 50% or just 10?
Come on! Seriously?
End was sunday 11PM GMT on 11th of september 2016!
Last chance for 50% bonus is over now for already 10,5 hours!
Now it is 10% first week bonus.
the OP says 1st day, not first 10 hours . also says 50% bonus only for the first 10 million DCT.
those were the terms set out. the 11pm deadline was only put out (on twitter) AFTER ICO launch.
also allowing more than 10 million DCT to be sold with 50% bonus violates the original terms.
it was a dishonest ICO. have you ever seen an ICO were terms changed after the ICO commenced?
now with 4000 btc they can hire some good devs, but if I was them I'd hire also some good lawyers.

The originally planned bonus was was adjusted due to the problems that happened during the beginning of ICO. The registration was not working properly and many people were not able to join. We clearly stated that the bonus is adjusted to 10 hours to give everyone the opportunity to join. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused to you. We consider this move a fair step towards our community.

I dont think that this is a fair Solution. You changed the Rules via TWITTER. For Example i dont care of TWITTER.
In my opinion you have to restart the ICO because of fail. You make from 24hours 10. I was really shocked this morning.

I hope we have good good Lawyer involved in this Problem.

oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:01:36 AM

If someone is intrested i can sell my ICO Account . I have bought 2 BTC and get 11000DCT.
For 1.8BTC I will sell the ACCOUNT

On such a Project i dont want to participate.

Good idea! When this coin on exchange  you take less money, cause other had 50% bonus and can sell cheap

DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:03:42 AM

Come on! Seriously?
the OP says 1st day, not first 10 hours . also says 50% bonus only for the first 10 million DCT.
those were the terms set out. the 11pm deadline was only put out (on twitter) AFTER ICO launch.
also allowing more than 10 million DCT to be sold with 50% bonus violates the original terms.
it was a dishonest ICO. have you ever seen an ICO were terms changed after the ICO commenced?
now with 4000 btc they can hire some good devs, but if I was them I'd hire also some good lawyers.

The originally planned bonus was was adjusted due to the problems that happened during the beginning of ICO. The registration was not working properly and many people were not able to join. We clearly stated that the bonus is adjusted to 10 hours to give everyone the opportunity to join. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused to you. We consider this move a fair step towards our community.

I dont think that this is a fair Solution. You changed the Rules via TWITTER. For Example i dont care of TWITTER.
In my opinion you have to restart the ICO because of fail. You make from 24hours 10. I was really shocked this morning.

The change was published through our channels including newsletter, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Facebook, Slack and Telegram.
We believe we did our best to let everyone know.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
polister

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:06:09 AM

Now everybody can get the 10% first week bonus, which is still very good.

That's actually horrible. 10% compared to 50% is horrible. I don't see anyone else investing in this. They did a good job and raised over 3000 BTC. Now shut off the ICO and get to work since no one else is investing!

Then what would you call investors who invest in the next weeks? Or in the last week? They will pay 150% more than first day investors but will also have two month more time to judge if this project could succeed.

And there will be more investors because Decent is starting meetups and conferences and much more stuff. The more time passes the more it will become clear that Decent could be a very big thing. Even if it will be overbought the investors of the first day and week have a reward for the high risk they are taking.

With 4000 BTC raised it is now clear that Decent is not dead on arrival. That was not clear yesterday. So i think it is absolutely ok that the bonus is now 10%. For a whole week!

Do you know waves took more money.... and where is waves now???

Waves was one russian person which did and does not make a good impression. Decent seems at least legit.
weilichesbin

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:06:56 AM

Come on! Seriously?

The change was published through our channels including newsletter, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Facebook, Slack and Telegram.

The Problem is that some People sleep in the timerange you are changed the Rules. Not everywhere is the same time. You know?
I think a Restart of ICO or Refund is Fair.

Now the doeble of BTC have 50% so the Project is automatically nothing worth for me.

lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:07:09 AM

Come on! Seriously?

I think, that was fair enough, because for many of us included me the ICO page was not available from the start. I tried participate in first hour, but website was down and I was not in position to stare at the screen for the next 4 hours, family, etc. SO great, they gave me the same oportunity later. thanks

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:14:25 AM

That's actually horrible. 10% compared to 50% is horrible. I don't see anyone else investing in this. They did a good job and raised over 3000 BTC. Now shut off the ICO and get to work since no one else is investing!

Then what would you call investors who invest in the next weeks? Or in the last week? They will pay 150% more than first day investors but will also have two month more time to judge if this project could succeed.

And there will be more investors because Decent is starting meetups and conferences and much more stuff. The more time passes the more it will become clear that Decent could be a very big thing. Even if it will be overbought the investors of the first day and week have a reward for the high risk they are taking.

With 4000 BTC raised it is now clear that Decent is not dead on arrival. That was not clear yesterday. So i think it is absolutely ok that the bonus is now 10%. For a whole week!

Waves was one russian person which did and does not make a good impression. Decent seems at least legit.

Let's believe in this, my friend...

polister

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:23:32 AM

Let's believe in this, my friend...

Yeah - let's believe  Grin
At least it is as legit as it get's for crypto: Names and adresses of core team is known, EU jurisdiction, used Escrow, ICO coinbase vault, roadmap connected to ICO money and so on.
Of course there are many open questions but show me one crypto project that was "a safe thing" clearly from the start  Grin

paijoe

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:26:12 AM

Grin Grin

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
extee

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:27:33 AM

Come on! Seriously?

the ICO Website (the only place that legally matters and where ppl made their purchase) did not mention any changes, nor a cut off time for the 1st day bonus. the OP of bitcointalk also was not updated and those were the terms. many people bought under false pretences and shouldn't be penalized because you think changing terms after launch is ok. it is not. you should offer refunds to those who on this first day ( 24 hours) are dissatisfied with the changed terms.
naj

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:32:22 AM

I tried to enable 2-FA. I pressed the enable button, and now I'm getting the message "You have enabled Two Factor Authentication" but I dont see a QR-Tag to enable it on my cell phone.
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:34:10 AM

I tried to enable 2-FA. I pressed the enable button, and now I'm getting the message "You have enabled Two Factor Authentication" but I dont see a QR-Tag to enable it on my cell phone.
I think it's only mail second authentication
ShuiroBe

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:34:51 AM

Can we have a refund ?
I don't want be invested in a coin with 50% bonus without limite it will break the future value of the coin !
?!
weilichesbin

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:03:50 AM

CAN I PLEASE GET MY BTC BACK???
I DONT WANNA BE ANYMORE PART OF DECENT

CAN A MOD CONATCT ME PLEASE.

weilichesbin

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:38:04 AM

capone1340

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:47:10 AM

Come on! Seriously?

the ICO Website (the only place that legally matters and where ppl made their purchase) did not mention any changes, nor a cut off time for the 1st day bonus. the OP of bitcointalk also was not updated and those were the terms. many people bought under false pretences and shouldn't be penalized because you think changing terms after launch is ok. it is not. you should offer refunds to those who on this first day ( 24 hours) are dissatisfied with the changed terms.
The problem is solved simple, giving those who speak of good lawyers give them their BTC back

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
mexicotaco

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:49:49 AM

May not, seldom see any ico can refund, if the project won't release, escrow may refund.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

May not, seldom see any ico can refund, if the project won't release, escrow may refund.
it's OK  with escrow.
weilichesbin

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:03:17 PM

I will my Money Back, it can not be that a running ICO changed rules.

I WILL MY MONEY BACK.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: