Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:37:12 PM

This thread needs to be locked, and a moderated one needs to be started to stop the IOU spams. It seems like every post from the last page related to it. Some asshole wants to relentlessly promote his possible scam, and so we all now have to be involved in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MatoB

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:54:20 PM

Hi, can i please get the answer on my qustions? I think it's a legitimate question for every investor.

Will Hollywood movies, UFC, tv shows and similar content be removed after DCMA lawsuits?

This are important questions, whole success might depends on this question, and if DECENT teams will remove this kind of content i don't see this project succeeding, thepiratebay will still be the kind in this area.
Hi once the content is on the network we remove it. The content is placed there for given time by the author. It is possible to filter pirate content on Gateways but not in the core of the protocol currently. The network is ran by its users.

DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:03:36 PM

When will balances be manually adjusted for 50% bonuses?

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 05:11:04 PM

I just checked my account and no 50% bonus yet  Undecided Devs are you guys delayed?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:19:40 PM

I will wait until Sunday to check what they promise
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:52:18 PM

Can DEV Team Refund please my money?

runiwani

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:30:11 PM

Can DEV Team Refund please my money?
why do you want to refund your money? any mistake or something?

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 10:35:51 PM

Hi, can i please get the answer on my qustions? I think it's a legitimate question for every investor.

Will Hollywood movies, UFC, tv shows and similar content be removed after DCMA lawsuits?

This are important questions, whole success might depends on this question, and if DECENT teams will remove this kind of content i don't see this project succeeding, thepiratebay will still be the kind in this area.

Short answer: Decent can't run around and collect money for a project that is supposed to provide illegal content. That's just common sense.

As has been pointed out before, it is impossible to delete these things out of the Decent system directly. Instead, you need to filter this through the clients used. If Decent takes off, there is a decent (no pun intended) chance, that alternative clients will pop up, with which you'll be able to access content that is blocked by the "official" client (but which makes them, at least in some jurisdictions, illegal).

These are just my thoughts on that matter, though. Could be utterly wrong.

Correct. If and when pesky corporations threaten legal action against DECENT, DECENT will simply stop making their content show up in search/access portals operated by DECENT. DECENT has no control over the network once created, or what other gateways arise on it, and therefore should not be legally responsible. They will have to try to police all gateways, which will fail.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:02:53 AM

https://twitter.com/DECENTpIatform ( FAKE ACC REPORT IT)

https://twitter.com/DECENTplatform (REAL ACC)

fake one has I in place of L

Similarly, one uses I(i) and other with l(L). It seems many trapped.
1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:08:32 AM

Good to know the fake account was suspended while the real one stays.
vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:28:57 AM

Good to know the fake account was suspended while the real one stays.

That account name was very deceptive.  Cheesy
hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:10:26 AM

Is there any translation bounty? I read your site, but i didn't find any translation bounty.

DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:37:51 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 02:57:13 PM by DECENT

There is still a chance to get 10% bonus if you join DECENT ICO now! Valid only until tomorrow, September 18, 11pm GMT!
https://decent.ch/get-bonus-participating-decent-ico/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:38:49 AM

Is there any translation bounty? I read your site, but i didn't find any translation bounty.

Which language do you offer?

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:40:36 AM

There is still a chance to get 10% bonus if you join DECENT ICO now! Valid only until tomorrow, September 18, 1pm GMT!
https://decent.ch/get-bonus-participating-decent-ico/
Wow ..  Shocked Shocked Cool division of a 10% discount on the purchase of ICO DECENT
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:15:03 PM

Hi all

first of all - I invested a small amount in the project and wanted to share some thoughts/concerns I have:

1. the newsletter did not reach all participants on time regarding the ICO, and looking at the bitcoins invested, the first few hours was HEAVY invested - i think the first one was 200BC and other similar sums
I read the glitches part - sounds more like an excuses. What will be when the real technical challenges will take place? Handling newsletter and simple API/website with 2FA is not the most complicated thing out there

2. The team - the founders are not technical guys, meaning a lot of devs will need to be hired and paid. Not sure what the founders will do in the next few months. Who is gonna be paid from ICO money and how much?
Not to offend, but going over the team info from the website, it sounded a bit forced: "...helping to organize events...", "supporting the community"... nothing actual that I could see
Besides Marián Hvizdoš few words I couldn't see much more. Also - he says it CAN become this and that, he is the escrow of the project... donno, kinda fishy to me

3. Some technical impressions so far:
    a. ICO portal (after login) - looks clumsy to say the least.

b. No google authentication, which is MUST for every ICO and other platform that respect itself ( I participated in few ICOs - all had google auth).
        This one time code-to-email looong line looks bad, the menu to chose from (only 1 option) looks almost amateur

c. Need to login again if u want to see updated info.. no refresh??

d. Things just DONT work: Contact us form in the official website generates error in white letters over gray background - really hard to read it.
        Where are the email addresses?? support@decent... Why just a web form? what happens if it doesn't work? what are the alternative ways to contact you exactly?
        Do you really expect us to visit you there? Who is there anyway??

I know it is the beginning of the ICO, BUT it does't matter - coding is coding and the above points show me little dev skills or "let's publish it fast, doesn't matter how it looks like"

4. Coins distribution - definitely not my cup of tea - why ppl get less if they join during the ICO? It is acceptable not to get any bonus, but the fixed price should be the same - total cons issued/total funds
And no, cutting the bonus after X weeks is NOT the same as giving different price per token - 10% less every week??

5. Seems like the team is flying around the globe lately - from far east to USA, Bahamas?!!? Why Bahamas - is it a strategic place to be during the first week of your ICO?
New offices in Shanghai.. So, if your center is located in the far east - what r u doing in the Bahamas? Who is funding the flights/hotels/drinks? Is it the ICO money perhaps?

have some more, but that is a good start

Waiting for your thoughts
Hi, thank you for your thoughts.

1. We are using Mailchimp as a newsletter provider.
2. Dunno where you got this information. Matej Michalko studied Computer Science at EPFL in Switzerland and I studied mathematics and physics. The ICO money are not being used right now. Marian Hvizdos isn't escrow on the project he just endorsed the project because he believes in it.
3. As said before and cleared in the latest announcement regarding the ICO software, we used platform from Stratis and cooperated directly with Chris on it.
4. This price decrease is there to reward the earliest supporters.
5. DECENT is looking to become global project therefore we need to ensure the community is built up around the globe. This is currently payed from our own resources. You can see that ICO funds are still in the wallet https://blockchain.info/address/33WDB3nsVHH5qafCAriPb8Jmb1e3ptsY4h

Hope my answers satisfied you.

HI again

thanks for the reply, I will try to respond:
1. You are using external provider for a service that you obligated to provide to your customers - it is within DECENT scope or responsibility. We did not sign up to that external service, nor did we chose which one to use as your backbone service. From your answer it sounds like it is not your fault/responsibility.
Why didn't you choose your service provider more carefully. After all, send email is not a complicated task, and it is one of the first relationship between you and the potential investors.
Same goes for section 3 - eventually YOUR platform look bad, non professional and "glitchy" - why do we care whom platform it is in the background?
Will we get the same answers for the real platform?
2 - Does it mean that you two are going to work on the code? What experience you have in blockchain development?

4 - price.. The 50% bonus on the first day is just to pump the investments so other can join the ride. You reward early supporters by providing EXTRA bonus to their investments (15-5%) and not by cutting the amount of tokens per BC by 10% every week. Sorry, but I just don't buy that - it jsut creates a bubble in the first 24 hours. Other ICO projects that are maybe more confident do not give this 50% pump bonus

5 - ICO funds are still held, but what will be after ICO finishes? Are you going to have salaries from the ICO money? If so, for what work? What about company expences? You know that are hundret legit ways to get personal expenses back.
Still not clear why the Bahamas? Is it such a strategic place for DECENT platform?

What about all the things that don't work, such as 'contact us' form?

Sorry, it just doesn't see so good from here - what will be when the really hard technical challenges will start to pile up?
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:19:31 PM

Hi all

first of all - I invested a small amount in the project and wanted to share some thoughts/concerns I have:

1. the newsletter did not reach all participants on time regarding the ICO, and looking at the bitcoins invested, the first few hours was HEAVY invested - i think the first one was 200BC and other similar sums
I read the glitches part - sounds more like an excuses. What will be when the real technical challenges will take place? Handling newsletter and simple API/website with 2FA is not the most complicated thing out there

2. The team - the founders are not technical guys, meaning a lot of devs will need to be hired and paid. Not sure what the founders will do in the next few months. Who is gonna be paid from ICO money and how much?
Not to offend, but going over the team info from the website, it sounded a bit forced: "...helping to organize events...", "supporting the community"... nothing actual that I could see
Besides Marián Hvizdoš few words I couldn't see much more. Also - he says it CAN become this and that, he is the escrow of the project... donno, kinda fishy to me

b. No google authentication, which is MUST for every ICO and other platform that respect itself ( I participated in few ICOs - all had google auth).
        This one time code-to-email looong line looks bad, the menu to chose from (only 1 option) looks almost amateur

d. Things just DONT work: Contact us form in the official website generates error in white letters over gray background - really hard to read it.
        Where are the email addresses?? support@decent... Why just a web form? what happens if it doesn't work? what are the alternative ways to contact you exactly?

I know it is the beginning of the ICO, BUT it does't matter - coding is coding and the above points show me little dev skills or "let's publish it fast, doesn't matter how it looks like"

4. Coins distribution - definitely not my cup of tea - why ppl get less if they join during the ICO? It is acceptable not to get any bonus, but the fixed price should be the same - total cons issued/total funds
And no, cutting the bonus after X weeks is NOT the same as giving different price per token - 10% less every week??

5. Seems like the team is flying around the globe lately - from far east to USA, Bahamas?!!? Why Bahamas - is it a strategic place to be during the first week of your ICO?
New offices in Shanghai.. So, if your center is located in the far east - what r u doing in the Bahamas? Who is funding the flights/hotels/drinks? Is it the ICO money perhaps?

2. Dunno where you got this information. Matej Michalko studied Computer Science at EPFL in Switzerland and I studied mathematics and physics. The ICO money are not being used right now. Marian Hvizdos isn't escrow on the project he just endorsed the project because he believes in it.
3. As said before and cleared in the latest announcement regarding the ICO software, we used platform from Stratis and cooperated directly with Chris on it.
5. DECENT is looking to become global project therefore we need to ensure the community is built up around the globe. This is currently payed from our own resources. You can see that ICO funds are still in the wallet https://blockchain.info/address/33WDB3nsVHH5qafCAriPb8Jmb1e3ptsY4h

HI again

1. You are using external provider for a service that you obligated to provide to your customers - it is within DECENT scope or responsibility. We did not sign up to that external service, nor did we chose which one to use as your backbone service. From your answer it sounds like it is not your fault/responsibility.
Why didn't you choose your service provider more carefully. After all, send email is not a complicated task, and it is one of the first relationship between you and the potential investors.
Same goes for section 3 - eventually YOUR platform look bad, non professional and "glitchy" - why do we care whom platform it is in the background?
2 - Does it mean that you two are going to work on the code? What experience you have in blockchain development?

4 - price.. The 50% bonus on the first day is just to pump the investments so other can join the ride. You reward early supporters by providing EXTRA bonus to their investments (15-5%) and not by cutting the amount of tokens per BC by 10% every week. Sorry, but I just don't buy that - it jsut creates a bubble in the first 24 hours. Other ICO projects that are maybe more confident do not give this 50% pump bonus

5 - ICO funds are still held, but what will be after ICO finishes? Are you going to have salaries from the ICO money? If so, for what work? What about company expences? You know that are hundret legit ways to get personal expenses back.
Still not clear why the Bahamas? Is it such a strategic place for DECENT platform?

Sorry, it just doesn't see so good from here - what will be when the really hard technical challenges will start to pile up?

hey asshole, nobody is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to invest.

If you are unhappy with this opportunity, just give it a miss and if you already invested, then you should have done all that due diligence a long time ago.

Roll Eyes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:54:29 PM

Twiter and facebook bounty participants is not published. Where can I check, I am included in the participant bounty or not? thank you.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:30:43 PM

Hi all

HI again

hey asshole, nobody is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to invest.

If you are unhappy with this opportunity, just give it a miss and if you already invested, then you should have done all that due diligence a long time ago.

Roll Eyes

asshole? Why? because I raise legit questions? I invested less than 100$, I am not crying for the money I put in
trying to get answers., or at least some kind of discussion.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:40:30 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and yet you "invested" those $100 despite all your so called "concerns".....

I personally think you're just a fucking paid troll who's sole purpose is to FUD....

Roll Eyes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: