Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETHEREUM] [POOL] https://ETH.suprnova.cc 0% fee, 20 % BONUS per Block ! //  (Read 99286 times)
tflux99

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:42:41 AM

ups sorry for the small ones hehe no this is rented from rigs.online expect the 20 to 25 mhs worker its my gpu Smiley r9 280x

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 02:43:51 AM

ups sorry for the small ones hehe no this is rented from rigs.online expect the 20 to 25 mhs worker its my gpu Smiley r9 280x

OK, send those pics to them too, I can just confirm

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
tflux99

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:05:04 AM

ok thank you very much those rigs are eu located so its in the middle of the night here in europe the owner of this rig maybe sleeps and i loose my bitcoins hope they credit them back or give me some extra time  hashrate man first i thought ok i go buy some ethercoins with bitcoin today hmmm its not funny let me watch some mining power hehe and get some ether so i would mine and now its a big fail ok its not gonna kill me those 0.2 btc but its not ok hope big companies like nicehash sell dagger hashing power soon all those crypto currency mining rip offs and scams i soon loose the intersting in this crypto scam why just not make scam coin so evereyone knows what he gets sorry for my bad english

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══

tflux99

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:55:10 AM

2 hours l8er its not getting better Sad
http://image4web.net/image.php?di=OQRX

hashrate is even slower than it should mrig1 420 mhs gives me 50 to 80 mrig2 is better but also not as it should the more and more i think this service is not good maybe iam wrong but till now its crap a waste of money this cant work there is absolutly no controlling even i can sell there my r9 280x as a 500 mhs machine and get some btc but i also think those ppl wont get the btc also i mean rigs.online gets the btc and is lucky with them Smiley so ppl be aware of that service ....!! i keep reporting Smiley maybe they gonna ged better Smiley

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:12:43 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 09:37:44 AM by tylerderden

I've always paid out uncles directly after they have been confirmed.

Well, its a "bonus" - bonus means it's something someone has to pay for, it's not a bonus from the network which I get for free and then give it to the miners, I'd have to pay for the bonus or at least mine the coins which I then give away, how should that work with a large bonus over a long time if the pool runs on 0% fee ?
As already said, I'll add some more bonuses once my rigs are free again, they're rented currently, and I can mine a few coins for the giveaway, however I cannot to this all the time as I don't have indefinite money .. The coins for the bonus must come from somewhere Smiley
[/quote]

OK, so this is the kind of statement that really makes me wonder who's doing what to whom. Why on earth would you rent your mining rigs? The only way you can make more money renting them, rather than mining the blocks, is to rent them for more than they can mine. The renter would have to be extremely challenged with math to rent a rig for more than it can mine. So, it would seem, either you or the renter aren't thinking very clearly. Am I missing something?

On another note, how can you operate a pool with zero fees, even without a "bonus"? You at least need to recoup your operating expenses and compensate yourself for your time spent overseeing the pool.

Of course, a pool, by it's very nature, allows the operator infinite opportunities to skim money. From what I've seen, even the pools that charge a fee barely yield payouts similar to solo mining, and frequently the payouts seem way short, to me. Are people so stuck on instant gratification that they are willing to accept small, frequent payouts, rather than solo mine and know that they are getting what they (their rig(s)) are working for? Pools are another layer between the mining rig and the network and, especially with Ethereum's fast block times, network latency is a very import factor in your mining efficiency. Notice that all the pools report much higher uncle rates than solo miners; this is a sure sign that the pools are introducing delays (higher latency) in the block processing chain between the network and the miners.

I'm a solo miner (obviously), although I keep looking at the pools, since that's what most people seem to do. Every time I consider pools, I come to the same conclusion: they are all potential scams, to one degree or another, and they do not yield as good a payout, over time, as solo mining. You just need to be patient and let the probabilities express themselves, in do course. As with most things in life, the closer (more directly connected) to the source you are, the better. Just my take on it.

-Best Care
  David

[/quote]

Yeah and not all of us are super greedy and actually click the little donate button, not on all pools but definitely for OC , You have no idea the things Oc miner has done for this community...for free, not all of us are here to get rich, you should really support the good people here because they really are few and far between. OC is top notch brother, he has earned his spot just like the rest of us. Most of the scam pools are gone for the same reason you brought up. Peace.
tflux99

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:53:36 AM

rigs.online status update 7 oclock in the morning a few hours later hashrate still not as it should be way to low look at screen
http://image4web.net/image.php?di=4NV8

now at around 12 o clock mrig2 the 280 mhs mashine is offline or not mining anymore so what up rigs.online is there anybody who cares about that at rigs.online support is not replying in 2 hours 2 of my rentals end then if they are finishing then its defenetly a scam and i can not recoomend this service stay a way from it better buy direct at exchanges with your btc
http://image4web.net/image.php?di=DO5L

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══

Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 12:44:29 PM

rigs.online status update 7 oclock in the morning a few hours later hashrate still not as it should be way to low look at screen
http://image4web.net/image.php?di=4NV8

now at around 12 o clock mrig2 the 280 mhs mashine is offline or not mining anymore so what up rigs.online is there anybody who cares about that at rigs.online support is not replying in 2 hours 2 of my rentals end then if they are finishing then its defenetly a scam and i can not recoomend this service stay a way from it better buy direct at exchanges with your btc
http://image4web.net/image.php?di=DO5L

Next time if you want to rent. I've got @ this moment 650Mhz you may rent. Will be more in a week or so.

Just pm me. i'll set you up. My rigs have been up for months without any issues. :-)

Or if you prefer, i'll create an account at rigs.online. I personally don't prefer that but i understand if you would Smiley

Greetings.

tflux99

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:01:59 PM

thx for your ofer Smiley it depends on the price it has to be at the same price normaly better otherwise i would buy directly its much safer no risks with offline rented rigs etc no wait just the coins... i tryed the rigs.online service more than a test but this failed in my eyes cause they dont offer what they advertise (scam) not all rigs i tested there was bad or slow but the 2 big ones was to slow or offline this is in acceptable for me is there an other service wich provide dagger hashing ?? sry 4 bad english hehe Grin

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══

Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 01:04:42 PM

thx for your ofer Smiley it depends on the price it has to be at the same price normaly better otherwise i would buy directly its much safer no risks with offline rented rigs etc no wait just the coins... i tryed the rigs.online service more than a test but this failed in my eyes cause they dont offer what they advertise (scam) not all rigs i tested there was bad or slow but the 2 big ones was to slow or offline this is in acceptable for me is there an other service wich provide dagger hashing ?? sry 4 bad english hehe Grin

No i don't think so.

There are other renting sites like miningrigrentals.com and a few others i believe. But they don't offer Dagger/Hashimoto (for so far that i know of).

No worries, English isn't my native language either.

Good luck further!

Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:41:08 PM

Question for pool op... I only earned 26 ETH in the last 24h, vs 35 expected. I'm using the proxy on the US port. I'd like to use the high diff port, but my ping to US is 10ms vs 95ms to high diff. That has quite an impact considering the fast block times, I imagine. First question; why am I earning considerably less than I should statistically, and second question would it be possible to open a US high diff port?

Thx
melloyellow

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:44:34 PM

Question for pool op... I only earned 26 ETH in the last 24h, vs 35 expected. I'm using the proxy on the US port. I'd like to use the high diff port, but my ping to US is 10ms vs 95ms to high diff. That has quite an impact considering the fast block times, I imagine. First question; why am I earning considerably less than I should statistically, and second question would it be possible to open a US high diff port?

Thx

I second the US high diff port, I was losing too much hashrate with the apac high.
Amazing

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:55:14 AM

Hi, if someone would be willing to help me, I am trying to set up ethminer with eth-proxy, using Ubuntu 15.04

with ethminer I'm having a JSON-RPC problem. 
Code:
JSON-RPC problem. Probably couldn't connect. Retrying in 1... 
  ✘  00:43:31|ethminer  Failed to submit hashrate.
  ✘  00:43:31|ethminer  Dynamic exception type: jsonrpc::JsonRpcException
std::exception::what: Exception -32003 : Client connector error: libcurl error: 7 -> Could not connect to http://162.255.170.6:8080/rig1

with eth-proxy I have a similar, a cannot listen error.
Code:
 CannotListenError(self.interface, self.port, le)
twisted.internet.error.CannotListenError: Couldn't listen on 162.255.170.6:8080

I feel stupid because I imagine its a silly thing I don't understand that will fix it.  For instance in the eth-proxy.conf file I am not sure if its as simple as putting down the IP of my machine as the Host address for my workers. 

I'm also not really sure if I need to be running geth or eth in a different terminal (in addition to running ethminer) and if I need to have them up to date on the most recent block.  Also I don't understand if I need to manually create a DAG file ??
melloyellow

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:11:45 AM

Hi, if someone would be willing to help me, I am trying to set up ethminer with eth-proxy, using Ubuntu 15.04

Code:
  ✘  00:43:31|ethminer  Failed to submit hashrate.
  ✘  00:43:31|ethminer  Dynamic exception type: jsonrpc::JsonRpcException
std::exception::what: Exception -32003 : Client connector error: libcurl error: 7 -> Could not connect to http://162.255.170.6:8080/rig1

Code:

I feel stupid because I imagine its a silly thing I don't understand that will fix it.  For instance in the eth-proxy.conf file I am not sure if its as simple as putting down the IP of my machine as the Host address for my workers. 

I'm also not really sure if I need to be running geth or eth in a different terminal (in addition to running ethminer) and if I need to have them up to date on the most recent block.  Also I don't understand if I need to manually create a DAG file ??

You should post your configs for ethminer and the proxy so we can see what you're doing wrong.  It looks like you're trying to send ethminer over the internet to your proxy in another location, probably not what you intended.  I have to log off but I'm sure someone can help.
Pies

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:13:34 PM

Hi tflux99,

I'm pretty sure that you got proper hashrate from my rig - Pies5 (110). Now, all 4 rigs are not rented (110 + 100 + 100 + 93) and here is a chart from suprnova pool (Statistics/Graphs):
http://image4web.net/image.php?di=W07J
And here is a screen from the miner:
http://image4web.net/image.php?di=T8SE
What I've noticed is that sometimes chart and values in Dashboard are not even close to real hashrates. IMO you should check Statistcs / Graphs for average stats which are much more reliable..
As you can see below it shows 98MH for a rig which actuall is 110MH.. and 102MH for the one which is 93MH...
http://image4web.net/image.php?di=ZQCT

http://image4web.net/image.php?di=40VD
http://image4web.net/image.php?di=A4PX
Pies

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:20:12 PM

One more screen to show you that Dashboard values are quite not exact... all rigs are hashing with full power (110 + 100 + 100 + 93 = 403MH) and in Dashboard it shows ~360MH
http://image4web.net/image.php?di=7QG4
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 01:21:56 PM

Hi tflux99,

I'm pretty sure that you got proper hashrate from my rig - Pies5 (110). Now, all 4 rigs are not rented (110 + 100 + 100 + 93) and here is a chart from suprnova pool (Statistics/Graphs):

And here is a screen from the miner:

What I've noticed is that sometimes chart and values in Dashboard are not even close to real hashrates. IMO you should check Statistcs / Graphs for average stats which are much more reliable..
As you can see below it shows 98MH for a rig which actuall is 110MH.. and 102MH for the one which is 93MH...

I have contacted rigs.online already, they will do some changes to their system shortly to renters can talk to the rig owners .. Unfortunately it seems many over estimate the hashrate.

I'll also add a high diff us port shortly

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Amazing

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:11:40 PM

Code:
  ✘  00:43:31|ethminer  Failed to submit hashrate.
  ✘  00:43:31|ethminer  Dynamic exception type: jsonrpc::JsonRpcException

Code:

I feel stupid because I imagine its a silly thing I don't understand that will fix it.  For instance in the eth-proxy.conf file I am not sure if its as simple as putting down the IP of my machine as the Host address for my workers.  

I'm also not really sure if I need to be running geth or eth in a different terminal (in addition to running ethminer) and if I need to have them up to date on the most recent block.  Also I don't understand if I need to manually create a DAG file ??

You should post your configs for ethminer and the proxy so we can see what you're doing wrong.  It looks like you're trying to send ethminer over the internet to your proxy in another location, probably not what you intended.  I have to log off but I'm sure someone can help.

This is my config for eth-proxy:
Code:
# Host and port for your workers
HOST = "162.255.170.6"
PORT = 8080

# Coin address where money goes
WALLET = "0xd50698b6dd1451ddfd4f34f14b0651e02f7329c5"

# It's useful for individually monitoring and statistic
ENABLE_WORKER_ID = True

# On DwarfPool you have option to monitor your workers via email.
# If WORKER_ID is enabled, you can monitor every worker/rig separately.
MONITORING = False
MONITORING_EMAIL = "mail@example.com"

# Main pool
POOL_HOST = "eth-us.dwarfpool.com"
POOL_PORT = 8008

# Failover pool
POOL_FAILOVER_ENABLE = True
POOL_HOST_FAILOVER = "eth-us.dwarfpool.com"
POOL_PORT_FAILOVER = 8008

# Logging
LOG_TO_FILE = True

# Enable debug
DEBUG = False

And I'm not exactly sure what you mean by config for ethminer, because I just start it with command line:  
Code:
 ethminer --farm recheck -G -F http://127.0.0.1:8332/Amazing.rig1:pw
  Note:  I can't seem to add '200' in the command after the farm recheck because I get a 'argument error'.

Is there a config file for ethminer, and where would it be?  in the .ethereum directory or .ethash directory I don't find config files.

I appreciate the help.  I am currenly mining for ethpool with qtminer, but I am wanting to switch pools and mine directly using ethminer and my own stratum proxy because I think I will get increased payouts.
Pies

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:52:10 PM

Hey, I think you're missing a single dash "-" between "--farm" and "recheck"... it should be --farm-recheck

Code:
  ✘  00:43:31|ethminer  Failed to submit hashrate.
  ✘  00:43:31|ethminer  Dynamic exception type: jsonrpc::JsonRpcException

Code:

I feel stupid because I imagine its a silly thing I don't understand that will fix it.  For instance in the eth-proxy.conf file I am not sure if its as simple as putting down the IP of my machine as the Host address for my workers.  

I'm also not really sure if I need to be running geth or eth in a different terminal (in addition to running ethminer) and if I need to have them up to date on the most recent block.  Also I don't understand if I need to manually create a DAG file ??

You should post your configs for ethminer and the proxy so we can see what you're doing wrong.  It looks like you're trying to send ethminer over the internet to your proxy in another location, probably not what you intended.  I have to log off but I'm sure someone can help.

This is my config for eth-proxy:
Code:
# Host and port for your workers
HOST = "162.255.170.6"
PORT = 8080

# Coin address where money goes
WALLET = "0xd50698b6dd1451ddfd4f34f14b0651e02f7329c5"

# It's useful for individually monitoring and statistic
ENABLE_WORKER_ID = True

# On DwarfPool you have option to monitor your workers via email.
# If WORKER_ID is enabled, you can monitor every worker/rig separately.
MONITORING = False
MONITORING_EMAIL = "mail@example.com"

# Main pool
POOL_HOST = "eth-us.dwarfpool.com"
POOL_PORT = 8008

# Failover pool
POOL_FAILOVER_ENABLE = True
POOL_HOST_FAILOVER = "eth-us.dwarfpool.com"
POOL_PORT_FAILOVER = 8008

# Logging
LOG_TO_FILE = True

# Enable debug
DEBUG = False

And I'm not exactly sure what you mean by config for ethminer, because I just start it with command line:  
Code:
 ethminer --farm recheck -G -F http://127.0.0.1:8332/Amazing.rig1:pw
  Note:  I can't seem to add '200' in the command after the farm recheck because I get a 'argument error'.

Is there a config file for ethminer, and where would it be?  in the .ethereum directory or .ethash directory I don't find config files.

I appreciate the help.  I am currenly mining for ethpool with qtminer, but I am wanting to switch pools and mine directly using ethminer and my own stratum proxy because I think I will get increased payouts.
emosewa

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:33:47 PM

hi i rented hash speed at rig.online 420 mhs dagger it just mines with low speed sometimes its complete offline thats not what i thought for a 24 h period for 0.09xxx btc same for the miner that should mine at 280 mhs it mines slower so the expected target calculator wise shoud be around 20 to 25 ether for 700 mhs lets see if i can get it with the rented power or if its a scam did somebody use this service before all mining boxes are rented there

I've rented there and the math worked out +/-5% or better.

My problem is I have 3 7970's and I'm only getting 38 MH/s. I was expecting 75. It's all good gear. I'm a reader since 2012, but this time I can't find any info.
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:18:06 PM

I'm using win7 x64 and I get these errors every week JSON-RPC problem. Probably couldn't connect. Retrying in 1...
The only thing I can do, stop miner, delete dags, restart then its ok for a few days. The gpus do no crash, driver is 15.7.1, what is the problem? (i'm on supernova pool)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: