Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User Klomann is a scammer  (Read 1445 times)
Heutenamos (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:50:06 PM

Hello friends, I talking of this user : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=377986

The guy contacted me that I will use his paypal account for 3-4 days and once it has no issues I will buy it, now once I login I see its limited ( after changing my email and pass, as talked with him )

Now he threats me to pay, I would be happy to give my account details to a trusted person and would love him/her to check my messages and details.

He hasn't scammed anyhow but threatning users to pay wrongly is not a good thing either.

yo
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klomann

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:06:14 PM

You got my account limited and YOU said you pay me 7$ AFTER you login

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Honestly i use this account so long and i have each time a new ip using tor never got any issue :-)

the account is empty now just 2$ remaining..

so can you at least pay me like 50% deposit ? il give you the logins before of course

I can give you exactly 7$ now ( once you give login details ) , I will then try to use those 2$ for 3 day, if no issues whatsoever then I will pay you rest 15$ .. please also tell me will I get email access and what if you later recover PP account with mobile number ?

I will open with Indian IP
Klomann

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:07:40 PM

And do not lie mate you loged in 2-3 times BEFORE and played around and got it limited i can proof it by the timestamps of the limited email and the forum/pm timestamps
Heutenamos (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:20:01 PM

Guys you can catch the talk here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1163674.0

Btw can anyone dox this user, I dont mind paying some big money for this work, if anyone can get this guy jailed. I am not short on money idiot klomann, ask tlav, i paid him tip just for asking some questions and I seriously want you jailed !

yo
Klomann

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:22:40 PM

if you need my private info just ask it i not need hide behind a screen Wink

You are a scammer thats it you said you pay 7$ AFTER i give you logins and you did not (you just got my acc limited)
SellMaster3000

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:19:07 PM

Guys you can catch the talk here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1163674.0

Btw can anyone dox this user, I dont mind paying some big money for this work, if anyone can get this guy jailed. I am not short on money idiot klomann, ask tlav, i paid him tip just for asking some questions and I seriously want you jailed !

Didn't trust this user from the beginning. I'll try to get some information of him.
kevin69

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:28:08 PM

Klomann scammed me today !!!

Don't have trust in this guy . I lost 16$ . I can post screens from skype . He blocked me there too .

His paypal is :   bdrs@z1p.biz   
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:32:02 PM

Klomann scammed me today !!!

Don't have trust in this guy . I lost 16$ . I can post screens from skype . He blocked me there too .

His paypal is :   bdrs@z1p.biz   

Then create a new thread in this section about it. You can then give more proof about your individual case.
Klomann

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:33:48 PM

Plese post some screenshots i not know you
kevin69

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:43:58 PM

You are kidding me ? fucking scammer . You wanted to buy my limited paypal account and you've offered me 100$ for it. I didn't made to do this with you .

Today I sent 16$ to your paypal address and you've blocked me on skype. I will post printscreens for sure . I don't time now but after a few hours I will make a thread just about you.

Please somebody ban this idiot .
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 04:06:43 PM

You are kidding me ? fucking scammer . You wanted to buy my limited paypal account and you've offered me 100$ for it. I didn't made to do this with you .

Today I sent 16$ to your paypal address and you've blocked me on skype. I will post printscreens for sure . I don't time now but after a few hours I will make a thread just about you.

Please somebody ban this idiot .

Just create a new thread about the scam accusation with the necessary proof and you won't need to blow your top off.

Klomann

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:45:05 PM

Give him some time to photoshop whatever he needs  Grin
Klomann

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:09:37 PM

It was not limited i am sure i can proof it if i would have the email he changed
Athertle

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:58:44 PM

Give him some time to photoshop whatever he needs  Grin

This is something called "Benefit of Doubt" and i will grant it in favor of newbie "Klomann" ,
@OP , There is neither the account seller fault as he might have sold you the account when it was verified and restriction free , after you changed the email and logged in two-three times (As per Klomann statement) , the account might was under suspicious activity and PP support put then under limited.
This is in favor of OP as you cant Put any proof that when you got the account it was not limited , even when it was limited at first then why you changed the email with yours , you could have told it to him then.

If it was just the matter of the account becoming limited, the OP would be wrong.

However, the OP is repeatedly asking about the 15 euro balanced promised by Klomann, and Klomann continues to ignore the question. This is why I believe that Klomann deceived the OP and thus is in the wrong here.

Klomann

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:05:45 PM

i never promised any 15 euro i said to op there are 15 euro inside il need first to cash them out!
Athertle

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 06:10:40 PM

i never promised any 15 euro i said to op there are 15 euro inside il need first to cash them out!

Edit : One more question, you said it has 15 Euro in it and you have cleared them,  now when I check history it has 0 dealing in last 7 days, plus account has no balance in Eur ( account's currency is THB

Can you explain  Roll Eyes ?

Klomann

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:18:47 PM

so where i PROMISED he will get 15 euro i clearly said il cash them out first.

so again WHERE i said he will get 15 euro ??
SellMaster3000

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:59:44 AM

I think you will get a MY BALLS YOUR FACE reply soon...
This user is just terrible.
Klomann

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:30:28 AM

take a taste of my BALLS
Robrert

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 11:06:01 AM