Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:42:58 AM

Cloud mining is bad way to invest and earn money. Most defeneatly you lose more then you invest. Holding bitcoins has been my strategy for a year now. It's way more profitable then buy and earn on cloud mining. Also it's a lot less risky.

Speculating on altcoins is also a good way to make some money. However it's very risky indeed.

only if you sit there and wait for your roi to be achieved, but if you play with the hashrate by selling and buying again the profit can be made

it need a certain trading skill
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:29:32 PM

Cloud mining is bad way to invest and earn money. Most defeneatly you lose more then you invest. Holding bitcoins has been my strategy for a year now. It's way more profitable then buy and earn on cloud mining. Also it's a lot less risky.

Speculating on altcoins is also a good way to make some money. However it's very risky indeed.

only if you sit there and wait for your roi to be achieved, but if you play with the hashrate by selling and buying again the profit can be made

it need a certain trading skill

That is much harder to do at the moment. There is too much demand on hashrate. The best thing to look at is daily fluctuations, there is usually more demand at 9 am pacific time (where I live that's 17PM GMT, so good time to sell!) And at around 7am GMT (11:00 Pacific Time) there is the lowest demand on the hashrate.

Correct it if this is wrong.

Thank you
Jack G

Holding hashrate for too long is quite risky, that said, I have 40 S3 GHs that I am holding and 1 s5 GHs.
AstralWonder

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:48:51 PM

I think that making video on youtube is the best way and with a low risk.  Wink

If you are in that kind of stuff, streaming on twitch.tv it's most likely better, you only need a few thousand viewers to get a good monthly profit, meanwhile on youtube you will have to edit videos, get a lot and I mean a LOT of views to get a decent profit. For example the last video I uploaded had 30k views, only 2$ profit, of course if you have millions of views you are going to get much more.

I thought the a common denominator over video earnings in Youtube was ~$1 / 1k views. What network have you partnered with? Or was it just Adsense?

The problem with Twitch streaming is that you've got to have the skills for players to watch you - and not everyone has the talent for that. At least in YT you'd just have to be creative with cutting and editing videos to get some profit.

No, the 1$ / 1k views is a lie, you don't get paid for views anyways you get paid for clicks on the ads. I personally get 1$ / 10k views on average but sometimes a video with 400 views can earn me 1$, it depends on the clicks. Twitch does not pay much in terms of ads but if you get subs and donations you can get a lot of money. Top streamers get easily 1k dollars only in donations.

Cool, what YT videos do you make?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:36:08 AM

Buying an ebook can be a good investment too. Learning how altcoin trading can be the best skills you'll ever have since you guys are also into crypto so you might as well learn these stuff. check this out, I'm currently reader it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1285303.msg1323441

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:48:30 AM

Questions why altcoins can't to use long term investments ?
I dream of saving altcoins and someday. the price could explode like bitcoin
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:55:48 AM

You should go instead for litecoin. They're one of the most valuable coin among the altcoins. And when prices of BTC go up, so is the LTC. The value for now is very affordable so this is the best time to invest to it even if goes $10.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
lolgato

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:57:16 AM

The best way in my opinion is keeping it that alone is an investment if you have 1 whole bitcoin you have more than your fair share of the 21,000,000 btc
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:03:59 AM

You should go instead for litecoin. They're one of the most valuable coin among the altcoins. And when prices of BTC go up, so is the LTC. The value for now is very affordable so this is the best time to invest to it even if goes $10.

Well not really, litecoin hasn't been keeping up with bitcoin price for a long time, bitcoin was at 450 and litecoin was still at 3.6~ It's pretty stable now, which is not bad if you are going to use the coin but if you want to trade I'd rather use bitcoin or some other coin, it's hard to make profit when something is so stable.
KOZO

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:09:37 AM

Well not really, litecoin hasn't been keeping up with bitcoin price for a long time, bitcoin was at 450 and litecoin was still at 3.6~ It's pretty stable now, which is not bad if you are going to use the coin but if you want to trade I'd rather use bitcoin or some other coin, it's hard to make profit when something is so stable.

yes,  I agree with you that bitcoin is the best for trade purpose. so carry on dude  Cool
satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:39:15 AM

Most altcoins are scams. It is difficult to find a non scam one. The most famous altcoin is litecoin, but its value reduced again bitcoin recently.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:41:22 PM

I think that making video on youtube is the best way and with a low risk.  Wink

If you are in that kind of stuff, streaming on twitch.tv it's most likely better, you only need a few thousand viewers to get a good monthly profit, meanwhile on youtube you will have to edit videos, get a lot and I mean a LOT of views to get a decent profit. For example the last video I uploaded had 30k views, only 2$ profit, of course if you have millions of views you are going to get much more.

I thought the a common denominator over video earnings in Youtube was ~$1 / 1k views. What network have you partnered with? Or was it just Adsense?

The problem with Twitch streaming is that you've got to have the skills for players to watch you - and not everyone has the talent for that. At least in YT you'd just have to be creative with cutting and editing videos to get some profit.

No, the 1$ / 1k views is a lie, you don't get paid for views anyways you get paid for clicks on the ads. I personally get 1$ / 10k views on average but sometimes a video with 400 views can earn me 1$, it depends on the clicks. Twitch does not pay much in terms of ads but if you get subs and donations you can get a lot of money. Top streamers get easily 1k dollars only in donations.

Cool, what YT videos do you make?

I post mainly about league of legends now, I don't get much views, don't think im famous or something, I have like 400k total views, it's hard to make a living with youtube unless you have 1 million + subscribers but it's obviously possible
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:45:48 PM

the best investment is to buy and hold bitcoin  Wink
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:49:12 PM

Most altcoins are scams. It is difficult to find a non scam one. The most famous altcoin is litecoin, but its value reduced again bitcoin recently.
This is very poor fact about Alt coins that most of them are scams as developers have some good profit they leave them and price gone down badly currently just Dash and Litecoin both have some good price all others going to sink badly
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:05:35 PM

This is what I fear on altcoins that maybe I am investing on a scamcoin or whatever that coin is. I am really interested on investing on altcoins as I see many altcoin traders earn a good profit. But I rather not continue it because its better to be safe than sorry. I will just stick to bitcoin I guess.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:54:09 PM

This is what I fear on altcoins that maybe I am investing on a scamcoin or whatever that coin is. I am really interested on investing on altcoins as I see many altcoin traders earn a good profit. But I rather not continue it because its better to be safe than sorry. I will just stick to bitcoin I guess.

That's a smart move because it's always good to be on safer side and I don't thing anything else will be as secure as Bitcoin. Again value of BTC might be fluctuating but there is not much scam in it.
illerif

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 04:35:04 AM

there's a lot of good investment company out there, and all investment has a risks.. so if you want to invest your bitcoin and afraid to lose, DONT INVEST! and if youre willing to win or lose then go ahead take the risks .. oh btw my last advice is "only invest what you can afford to lose."  Wink
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:46:46 AM

Buying an ebook can be a good investment too. Learning how altcoin trading can be the best skills you'll ever have since you guys are also into crypto so you might as well learn these stuff. check this out, I'm currently reader it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1285303.msg1323441
Well, if some book will be able teach you how to make money in an effective way I believe it will be the global bestseller in no time.
And if author of this book can turn 0.01 BTC into 10 BTC in 2 Days why still bother with selling this book? I would be very careful around altcoins, sometimes gambling is better that trading alts.
AllysaNathalie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:15:32 AM

Buy, hold and wait a long time.  Hopefully you still have access to your hard drive and remember your password, when BTC hits 100,000 a coin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:24:07 AM

top 10 altcoin are usually not scam, or are less garbage than the other, you should look not farther if you want to invest in some of them

i would avoid ripple as it is centralized and it is used to pay their employees, ethereum seesm the strong one right now
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:29:36 AM

I like DMD Diamond and this seems interesting to me.

Ladies and gentleman I declare that the Legendary 10 auction is officially OPEN.

The main picture says it all.
This is an auction of Unique Crypto Assets that will come preloaded with a variety of benefits.
The whole reasoning and conditions are laid out on the auction pages.

Please visit the auction link for more information. -- https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

I'm sure there will be a lot of excitement so enjoy the ride!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: