Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:40:09 PM

the Investment for bitcoin is trading bitcoin it is selft even if i am still learning about that.
The best investment indeed is trading, but trading need luck and skill, but its the best way to earn
You can also combine with alt coin trading, in fact trading alt coin can be more profitable and the capital to start is lower than bitcoin

First step would be trading.  Buy some btc and start by monitoring the value always.  As you move along with your investments you might want to make your investment even grow bigger by trying other ways.  But be sure to be very extra careful when you do so.  So as to avoid getting into a scam or falling to baits on any investments scam.  

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:38:34 PM

the Investment for bitcoin is trading bitcoin it is selft even if i am still learning about that.
The best investment indeed is trading, but trading need luck and skill, but its the best way to earn
You can also combine with alt coin trading, in fact trading alt coin can be more profitable and the capital to start is lower than bitcoin

First step would be trading.  Buy some btc and start by monitoring the value always.  As you move along with your investments you might want to make your investment even grow bigger by trying other ways.  But be sure to be very extra careful when you do so.  So as to avoid getting into a scam or falling to baits on any investments scam. 

First learn the art of trading. And remember there is a reason why it's called panic selling or panic buying. Don't be impulsive and let reason guide your mind, not emotion.
Sure you can make big bucks trading, but you can lose it even faster. So try with virtual money first and then decide if trading is something for you.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:50:32 AM

First step would be trading.  Buy some btc and start by monitoring the value always.  As you move along with your investments you might want to make your investment even grow bigger by trying other ways.  But be sure to be very extra careful when you do so.  So as to avoid getting into a scam or falling to baits on any investments scam. 

First learn the art of trading. And remember there is a reason why it's called panic selling or panic buying. Don't be impulsive and let reason guide your mind, not emotion.
Sure you can make big bucks trading, but you can lose it even faster. So try with virtual money first and then decide if trading is something for you.
Doing trading involves risk also but the way to earn can be mastered, this is the best way to gain unlimited profit if you are good on it, unlike in gambling where some of bitcoins users here considered as investment and I would say that its crazy.
michael555

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:07:55 AM

Hashocean until they close. Tongue
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:08:12 AM

The best investment option involving Bitcoin is.... Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin was originally intended to be a currency. But nowadays, it is mostly behaving as an investment asset. And I would advice every one to stay out of the other Bitcoin-linked investment options, such as crypto-stocks. Most of these schemes are ponzis, run by conmen.

I agree! Buy or earn some bitcoin and wait for the price to rise and sell them for profit. I would like to advise that you will have to invest only the amount you can afford to risk or lose. Bitcoin price goes up and at the same time it also goes down. Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:36:22 PM

Hashocean until they close. Tongue

That's just speculation.
It has not been proven nor disproven that they are a ponzi.
They may be aponzi so you may be riht that they will eventually close, however, they are still one of the best investment ideas and have been going for nearly a year with sustainable profits.

The best investment option involving Bitcoin is.... Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin was originally intended to be a currency. But nowadays, it is mostly behaving as an investment asset. And I would advice every one to stay out of the other Bitcoin-linked investment options, such as crypto-stocks. Most of these schemes are ponzis, run by conmen.

I agree! Buy or earn some bitcoin and wait for the price to rise and sell them for profit. I would like to advise that you will have to invest only the amount you can afford to risk or lose. Bitcoin price goes up and at the same time it also goes down. Smiley

That is hard to do and requires lots of time from an invesstment. Whereas, other investment options usch as cloud mining are much faster but have greater risks.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:24:24 AM

Doing trading involves risk also but the way to earn can be mastered, this is the best way to gain unlimited profit if you are good on it, unlike in gambling where some of bitcoins users here considered as investment and I would say that its crazy.
ok thank you very much, i hope i can practice all of your suggest
akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:51:46 AM

In online there is "NO" best investment options.

In every possible ways there is RISK involved.
So before getting engage you have to keep this in mind.

My personal experience,
I am more successful with hyips, revenue share sites.
Though this sectors have high high high risk involved.
My overall portfolio is 202% net roi. But with most loses.

I am still in profit after so many loses, at the end I'm happy.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:46:23 AM

In online there is "NO" best investment options.

In every possible ways there is RISK involved.
So before getting engage you have to keep this in mind.

My personal experience,
I am more successful with hyips, revenue share sites.
Though this sectors have high high high risk involved.
My overall portfolio is 202% net roi. But with most loses.

I am still in profit after so many loses, at the end I'm happy.

I disagree with you, although there is a risk in investment but there are still ways to earn for the best investment. For me the best investment is investing in bitcoins alone, you just simply buy, hold, and sell in the future for profit.
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:24:22 AM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

Best way to invest, in my opinion.

Option
1. Buy mining hardware (GPU)
2. Buy real cloud mining (hashflare, genesismining) not suck cloud mining (ponzy/HYIP scheme)
3. Buy some good altcoin and then stake. this is for medium - long term project
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:01:50 AM

what is good altcoin?
 Wink Smiley
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:11:53 AM

If you know for free a better investment system than my u2 system...let me know.

Selling earning:1439.228 satoshi
Claiming for free earning:1033.87180114 satoshi
Re-invest earning:1446.12650847 satoshi
VIP bonus earning:1147.83404348 satoshi
Destroy bonus earning:1439.228 satoshi

Yes it seems to good to be true...but it works...
Have fun...and please tell me about better...you will have difficulties to find...

jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:42:29 PM

what is good altcoin?
 Wink Smiley

you may have to find that for yourself.
Ensure you search different rates and fluctuations.
I'd suggest YObit for an exchange though do your research on the coins you want to buy, some may turn out to e scams. It is also useful to store the cons in places such as online on different sites as some altcoinnns are scams made by the developers in order to steal .dat files of other coins.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:58:29 PM

what is good altcoin?
 Wink Smiley

I'd suggest YObit for an exchange though do your research on the coins you want to buy, some may turn out to e scams. It is also useful to store the cons in places such as online on different sites as some altcoinnns are scams made by the developers in order to steal .dat files of other coins.

Altcoins are dangerous to invest so invest only after researching an altcoin and don't go for the new coins, how tempting this may be.You want to max. profit against an affordable risk.
Not a 100% risk where you can lose 100% of your investment.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:47:07 AM

what is good altcoin?
 Wink Smiley

Altcoins are dangerous to invest so invest only after researching an altcoin and don't go for the new coins, how tempting this may be.You want to max. profit against an affordable risk.
Not a 100% risk where you can lose 100% of your investment.
Every investment is dangerous because of the risk associated to it, even if the project is promising it has also a chance to not succeed in the future or may crush at the middle of its popularity, so let us just invest what we can afford to lose.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:05:20 PM

there are allot of invests you could do with your coins the best ones are the invests on companys who needs to grow. But you have to choose the right one witch you think is growing that big after a couple of years. You will get the biggest profit out of that instead of investing a small amount in already big companys.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 07:52:39 AM

what is good altcoin?
 Wink Smiley

Every investment is dangerous because of the risk associated to it, even if the project is promising it has also a chance to not succeed in the future or may crush at the middle of its popularity, so let us just invest what we can afford to lose.

i do not agree...every investment is not dangerous...
I know it because I propose an "UNRISKY" investment...
You invest for free and you get dividends and bonuses...
The system pays you back little by little...
this means that you invest for free and little by little you get real satoshi...
And if you are in a hurry...you sell your investment so you get satoshi quicker...(perhaps even more if the bonuses are high)

As you can see...every investment is not dangerous...
Thank you very much winspiral...(lol)

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 09:31:57 AM

You invest for free

I like the way you put it

hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:44:07 AM

The best investment you can make in my opinion is your spare time. Devote your spare time into something. You are basically liquidating time, which is an asset as well, into something tangible. Instead of sitting around playing games, you could be earning some extra cash for yourself to have some fun over the weekends.

If you fail, all you have sacrificed is time which would otherwise be wasted. So there is no risk whatsoever unlike other investments.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:09:33 AM

there are allot of invests you could do with your coins the best ones are the invests on companys who needs to grow. But you have to choose the right one witch you think is growing that big after a couple of years. You will get the biggest profit out of that instead of investing a small amount in already big companys.

Best investment is saving as much bitcoin possible within a span of 5 to 10 years. So you does't need to think of the future earning also if you feel its not secure just make trade and have your investment in long term market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: