Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357169 times)
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:32:15 PM

I see the opportunity to buy btc and hold it as being a good opportunity, if you are willing to save your coins for at least one year.
There are other investments such as altcoins and icos. It's rare to find a profitable one, but it's worth keeping an eye out.
yes i am also agree with you i think there is no need to invest money in any where else, you just need to hold bitcoin for some time as people are expecting that the price of bitcoin can reach to all time high price in next few months, therefore we should not lose the opportunity and should only hold bitcoin for the price increase.
to1ga

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:56:06 PM

I see the opportunity to buy btc and hold it as being a good opportunity, if you are willing to save your coins for at least one year.
There are other investments such as altcoins and icos. It's rare to find a profitable one, but it's worth keeping an eye out.
yes i am also agree with you i think there is no need to invest money in any where else, you just need to hold bitcoin for some time as people are expecting that the price of bitcoin can reach to all time high price in next few months, therefore we should not lose the opportunity and should only hold bitcoin for the price increase.

I don't think only holding bitcoins to make profits is the smart decision to take as anything is possible with the price of bitcoins in future but if we can manage to invest our money at different places then we can expect some profits either from any one of them and it will also reduce the level of risk.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
               ▄▄█  █▄▄
            ▄█████  █████▄
       ▄  █▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄█  ▄
   ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄

▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀  ▄
███▄▄  ▀  ▀▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀▀  ▀  ▄▄███
█████▀      ▀█████  █████▀      ▀█████
█▀▀  ▄▄█  ██▄▄ ▀▀█  █▀▀ ▄▄██  █▄▄  ▀▀█
   █████  ██████      ██████  █████
█▄▄  ▀▀█  ██▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄▄ ▀▀██  █▀▀  ▄▄█
█████▄      ▄█████  █████▄      ▄█████
███▀▀  ▄  ▄▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄▄  ▄  ▀▀███
▀  ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄  ▀
   ▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀
       ▀  █▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀█  ▀
            ▀█████  █████▀
               ▀▀█  █▀▀
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
A Blog That Discusses About
Artificial Intelligence    The Future    Ethics on AI    and more
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:12:27 PM

Yes, I have the same opinion, bitcoin price will keep fluctuating for some more time and it would be a wonderful opportunity for the long-term investors. One can buy bitcoins through systematic investment method which recommends placing small purchase orders within frequent time frames. I believe bitcoin price will get stability after the end of next year and then it will increase at a sustainable rate so there is an opportunity for those who would like to buy a large amount at a comparatively less risky rate.
Personally I disagree with your comment about bitcoin reaching stability, the world economies are not in the best shape and with the election of Trump changes will come, so I don't think we are going to see stability any time soon, that by the way is not bad since we could get a bigger price increase.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:26:38 PM

Yes, I have the same opinion, bitcoin price will keep fluctuating for some more time and it would be a wonderful opportunity for the long-term investors. One can buy bitcoins through systematic investment method which recommends placing small purchase orders within frequent time frames. I believe bitcoin price will get stability after the end of next year and then it will increase at a sustainable rate so there is an opportunity for those who would like to buy a large amount at a comparatively less risky rate.
Personally I disagree with your comment about bitcoin reaching stability, the world economies are not in the best shape and with the election of Trump changes will come, so I don't think we are going to see stability any time soon, that by the way is not bad since we could get a bigger price increase.

The only who wants to make furor and instability are the freak chickens globalists.

Step by step everything will become to the normalitty on countries economies. The election was a surprise for many, but it's not the end of the world, just the beginning of a new age.

People will start using BTCs and another crypto-currencies because it's better and there are more advantages. Some economical local problems can help this miggration to crypto-currencies, but it's not the main reason.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:08:53 PM

I don't think only holding bitcoins to make profits is the smart decision to take as anything is possible with the price of bitcoins in future but if we can manage to invest our money at different places then we can expect some profits either from any one of them and it will also reduce the level of risk.
If just a some profit you can made what you are expecting better to stay in bitcoin since the we are making good profit of the price increase and i think the price of bitcoin will increase more and the movement of the price of altcoin right now is slow and i think if the price of bitcoin is going to decrease expect for the atlcoin to increase again so invest your money into altcoin is the best increases your profit.

Make crypto as your bank.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:55:18 PM

It all depends on whether or not you think Bitcoin has a good feature ahead. If you think the demand will increase significantly where more people will use Bitcoin as currency and investment tool, then it's good to take a long term position into Bitcoin. If you're too much worried about the volatility, then you're at the wrong place here. And btw... What kind of investments do you mean with investing in "different places"?
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:32:12 AM

It all depends on whether or not you think Bitcoin has a good feature ahead. If you think the demand will increase significantly where more people will use Bitcoin as currency and investment tool, then it's good to take a long term position into Bitcoin. If you're too much worried about the volatility, then you're at the wrong place here. And btw... What kind of investments do you mean with investing in "different places"?

Tried doing it on kraken lately, its not easy to simply just buy and sell bitcoin really. but its going to be a profitable long term investment. 
but this if you have a ton of money considering you won't be rolling it up.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:16:50 AM

Tried doing it on kraken lately, its not easy to simply just buy and sell bitcoin really. but its going to be a profitable long term investment. 
but this if you have a ton of money considering you won't be rolling it up.

if you can't do day trading or if you don't like it then you should never try it out because you will end up losing money in it.

but if you want to invest in bitcoin then buy and hold for long term and you will always make a profit without an exception.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:38:17 AM

In my opinion, the best investment in the cryptocurrency space is Bitcoin itself. There are some altcoins that can be a good investment, but I think it is not worth putting a large percentage of money on it.
That depend on our definition of best investment, if we mean the safest investment in the crypto world then I will agree, If we mean the one that gives the most profit then you will need a coin with lots of ups and downs in order to profit from it.

If it is a coin with a lot of ups and downs, then you cannot invest in it. But it will be good to make money from it thru trading. Bitcoin will still be the best online investment because it have shown great potential and the price is annually increasing.

I agree after a huge fall last 2014, even though Bitcoin have not recovered yet from that $1200 price way back 2013, it show a great potential.  After it goes down to sub $200, bitcoin is now gaining its ground and almost 63% of the price value had been recovered from that $1200.  Just a couple more months and I think those people who bought at $1200 can recover their investment in bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:46:00 AM

In my opinion, the best investment in the cryptocurrency space is Bitcoin itself. There are some altcoins that can be a good investment, but I think it is not worth putting a large percentage of money on it.
That depend on our definition of best investment, if we mean the safest investment in the crypto world then I will agree, If we mean the one that gives the most profit then you will need a coin with lots of ups and downs in order to profit from it.

If it is a coin with a lot of ups and downs, then you cannot invest in it. But it will be good to make money from it thru trading. Bitcoin will still be the best online investment because it have shown great potential and the price is annually increasing.

I agree after a huge fall last 2014, even though Bitcoin have not recovered yet from that $1200 price way back 2013, it show a great potential.  After it goes down to sub $200, bitcoin is now gaining its ground and almost 63% of the price value had been recovered from that $1200.  Just a couple more months and I think those people who bought at $1200 can recover their investment in bitcoin.
This time we are getting stronger, after a hard fall would mean the resurrection, bitcoin is now the strongest coin in the crypto world as people are still supporting it. Now,it's the best investment so far as it can give us a great rewards like what happen this year where our money grows a 100%.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:49:15 AM

Tried doing it on kraken lately, its not easy to simply just buy and sell bitcoin really.
Kraken has strict verification policies for its customers. But, till you are sticking within digital currencies, you will not be required to submit them any of your documents, just email verification and mobile verification are enough. Kraken must be a right choice for high volume players.

To get the best of your investment, you maybe simply required to wait for some longer time. It is always proven with bitcoin investments.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:34:22 PM

You cannot go wrong by holding bitcoin for a long period of time, adoption will keep growing and the same is true for demand so I think we should see a price increase in the next months.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:36:06 AM

You cannot go wrong by holding bitcoin for a long period of time, adoption will keep growing and the same is true for demand so I think we should see a price increase in the next months.
I am gonna watch that for the next month, I always wanted a price increase and if you are still not contented with the current price then maybe you should buy some. The increase might happen or not but one thing for sure bitcoin is gonna last and will be progressive in the future to come.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 06:57:29 AM

Best investment for me is trading and through some potential icos. In trading if you know well how to do it you can earn big from it. Also you can miimize the risk of losing in trading. You won't lose from it as long as you know what you are doing. And patiently waiting to sell what you are trading.
maxdeielle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:50:52 AM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

Some say best is for trading, but then I never try to trade because I am afraid to. But you can try it just put into your mind that what ever you put in trading is what you are ready to lose.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 08:56:21 AM

Best investments are bitcoin itself since the price will rise in future even more. Other than that you can try altcoin mining and altcoin trading. You can also try investing in a casino bankroll if you are not a panicky investor. Also trading is a good method but then you must have the nerve to not panic when prices fall and take wrong decisions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:54:41 AM

it's less risky if you invest your btc in gambling sites it's more stable for your source of income. investing in cloud mining is too risky many cloud mining has offering that you can gain more btc but all of cloud mining is a scam. don't trust cloud mining it's all scam. try investing your btc in gambling sites and let me hear what's your feedback Wink
to1ga

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:42:34 PM

it's less risky if you invest your btc in gambling sites it's more stable for your source of income. investing in cloud mining is too risky many cloud mining has offering that you can gain more btc but all of cloud mining is a scam. don't trust cloud mining it's all scam. try investing your btc in gambling sites and let me hear what's your feedback Wink

Investing in trusted and reputed gambling sites is good in compare to investing in any cloud mining sites as majority of them would turn up to be scam in long run and there is no opportunity to make profits in long term and you will be surely receiving nothing from it but gambling sites can  give you regular returns at regular intervals.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
               ▄▄█  █▄▄
            ▄█████  █████▄
       ▄  █▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄█  ▄
   ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄

▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀  ▄
███▄▄  ▀  ▀▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀▀  ▀  ▄▄███
█████▀      ▀█████  █████▀      ▀█████
█▀▀  ▄▄█  ██▄▄ ▀▀█  █▀▀ ▄▄██  █▄▄  ▀▀█
   █████  ██████      ██████  █████
█▄▄  ▀▀█  ██▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄▄ ▀▀██  █▀▀  ▄▄█
█████▄      ▄█████  █████▄      ▄█████
███▀▀  ▄  ▄▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄▄  ▄  ▀▀███
▀  ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄  ▀
   ▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀
       ▀  █▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀█  ▀
            ▀█████  █████▀
               ▀▀█  █▀▀
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
A Blog That Discusses About
Artificial Intelligence    The Future    Ethics on AI    and more
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:28:03 PM

Investing in trusted and reputed gambling sites is good in compare to investing in any cloud mining sites as majority of them would turn up to be scam in long run and there is no opportunity to make profits in long term and you will be surely receiving nothing from it but gambling sites can  give you regular returns at regular intervals.

where is gambling site investment is good
and you can share about calculation profit
how much profit investment in gambling site per month ?
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:41:00 PM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

Some say best is for trading, but then I never try to trade because I am afraid to. But you can try it just put into your mind that what ever you put in trading is what you are ready to lose.

That's right. Always put or invest the amount that you afford to lose because not all investments will work even trading because sometimes the market falls and if you have that panic sellers mindset then you will always get negative profit. Don't be afraid to try trading because its fun and at the same time it gives good profit if you have the right mindset and dedication to learn different basic fundamentals of trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: