Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:48:01 AM

best investment can be made in form of other altcoins. Most stable and fast growing altcoins are monero and ether rum which are good for investment
one of the best investment as of now is investing  your money in altcoin . Choosing right altcoin for your money gives you a lot of profit for sure. Many people now investing their bitcoin in altcoin because they see the potential to increase of altcoins. But you need to choose right altcoin . Like what you said ethereum and monero have big big future and they have possible of of them become like bitcoin price.
Yes there is a lot more profit in investing in the alts as compare to the bitcoin now a days. The alts have a great potential to increase the capital you invested to make it double and triple in a few days and on the other hand if we compare it with the bitcoin, the bitcoin no doubt is a very secure investment but you have to wait for a very long time to make your invested amount as double and triple.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 08:05:42 AM

the growth of currency today is very favorable for those people who have already invested their money in Bitcoin but for today I would not have sneered to buy Bitcoin and would have invested in anyway in the booty.
That is the reason bitcoin must be always one of the best investment opportunity of our life time. Investing in early days would have made many people millionaire by this time, but we should not think about missed opportunities all the times, at least here after we should make use of bitcoin's potential.

Many people have been harnessing the potential of bitcoin for long now. They began trading when bitcoin had been started and are still in the market. The constant buy an sell creates the volatility and these people are big profitmakers. One can always invest in bitcoin whatever amount they deem fit since the price of bitcoin is going to rise for sure then they can sell it and get profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:51:15 AM

the growth of currency today is very favorable for those people who have already invested their money in Bitcoin but for today I would not have sneered to buy Bitcoin and would have invested in anyway in the booty.
That is the reason bitcoin must be always one of the best investment opportunity of our life time. Investing in early days would have made many people millionaire by this time, but we should not think about missed opportunities all the times, at least here after we should make use of bitcoin's potential.

Many people have been harnessing the potential of bitcoin for long now. They began trading when bitcoin had been started and are still in the market. The constant buy an sell creates the volatility and these people are big profitmakers. One can always invest in bitcoin whatever amount they deem fit since the price of bitcoin is going to rise for sure then they can sell it and get profit.

Indeed. And i think that's also the reason why btc users and demands have been growing at much faster rate today. The possibilities that investing in bitcoin presents is much enticing when you look at the price movement. Who would've though that the price would stabilize for a while at more than 2k this early?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

The best investments right now are not bitcoin. it is the altcoins. bitcoin will not multiply your money but an unknown altcoin with lots of potential will be able to generate insane amounts of income from its price multiplying several times.
I agree with you. Bitcoin's price has to go up hundreds of dollars for you to realize significant profit. some altcoins only have to go up 1 dollar or 2 for you to double or tripple your money. its always better to find something that the markets havent seen so you can get an edge from being an early adopter.
Yes, one hundred percent agree with you. The Bitcoin price have increase like in hundreds of dollars also the investment in the bitcoins is quite huge as compare to the new emerging alts. I enjoy the profit I gain from the alts in the ICO. The reason I chose ICO for investment is very simple, the alts launched are at a discount price and if they don’t dump they give you a profit up to 8X.
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:01:26 PM

The best investments right now are not bitcoin. it is the altcoins. bitcoin will not multiply your money but an unknown altcoin with lots of potential will be able to generate insane amounts of income from its price multiplying several times.
I agree with you. Bitcoin's price has to go up hundreds of dollars for you to realize significant profit. some altcoins only have to go up 1 dollar or 2 for you to double or tripple your money. its always better to find something that the markets havent seen so you can get an edge from being an early adopter.
Yes, one hundred percent agree with you. The Bitcoin price have increase like in hundreds of dollars also the investment in the bitcoins is quite huge as compare to the new emerging alts. I enjoy the profit I gain from the alts in the ICO. The reason I chose ICO for investment is very simple, the alts launched are at a discount price and if they don’t dump they give you a profit up to 8X.

It seems btc is the best thing to preserve money (or to make it even has more value),
I think it ll be still like this until next 2-5 years.
I dont know if other coin probably rising and having better cvommunity.
Mostly I agree that btc is the best to keep money value now.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:18:39 PM

Just from my point of view Bitcoin is not doing well and I suggest to speculate more with altcoins. Why? Because returns are much higher and you need only days, weeks or months to get 100, 200, 300 or even 1000% profits. As I said many times, Bitcoin is stuck in the moment, it is centralized, transactions are slow and fees are high because miners want their profits. Because of that I think speculation with altcoins are much more profitable. So to say about investment opportunities.

I would rather just invest into altcoins rather then invest into btc
What's wrong with altcoins, I think both offers opportunities to investors, we just have to do our job
to do due diligence before risking our money. Bitcoin is a solid investment but altcoins has a great chance to pump also.
I think a balanced portfolio would include major coins like BTC, ETH and XCR as well as have some riskier altcoins which have a lot of potential of getting pumped. Its never a good thing to put all your eggs in 1 basket. You might get lucky a few times but it only takes 1 mistake to lose all your gains.

But sometimes, it actually is. Imagine if you bought Ether when it was just starting out. The price of Ether has already reached 0.1BTC and it can increase in the future. The price of bitcoin has increased as well. If you sold your Ether to Btc, and then sold your Btc to digital fiat, then that's a lot of gains. That's even a greater gain when you hold just bitcoin instead. The only disadvantage of this approach is that you can become a shaky player. ETH is still having ups and downs just like any other market and since you did all-in on that coin, every major dump might scare you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:29:29 PM

Just from my point of view Bitcoin is not doing well and I suggest to speculate more with altcoins. Why? Because returns are much higher and you need only days, weeks or months to get 100, 200, 300 or even 1000% profits. As I said many times, Bitcoin is stuck in the moment, it is centralized, transactions are slow and fees are high because miners want their profits. Because of that I think speculation with altcoins are much more profitable. So to say about investment opportunities.

What's wrong with altcoins, I think both offers opportunities to investors, we just have to do our job
to do due diligence before risking our money. Bitcoin is a solid investment but altcoins has a great chance to pump also.
I think a balanced portfolio would include major coins like BTC, ETH and XCR as well as have some riskier altcoins which have a lot of potential of getting pumped. Its never a good thing to put all your eggs in 1 basket. You might get lucky a few times but it only takes 1 mistake to lose all your gains.

But sometimes, it actually is. Imagine if you bought Ether when it was just starting out. The price of Ether has already reached 0.1BTC and it can increase in the future. The price of bitcoin has increased as well. If you sold your Ether to Btc, and then sold your Btc to digital fiat, then that's a lot of gains. That's even a greater gain when you hold just bitcoin instead. The only disadvantage of this approach is that you can become a shaky player. ETH is still having ups and downs just like any other market and since you did all-in on that coin, every major dump might scare you.

Despite the large risks thanks to the crypto currency, you can get rich very quickly. You just need to balance on these waves and make purchases of cryptocurrencies in a timely manner. I believe that it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and ETH

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

In long run Bitcoin will best but in short term many altcoin with good concept will do good  Smiley

For a longer term by just holding bitcoin that is one of the best investments in the crypto world. Also include some alt coins on it because from the past prices of those popular alt coins are also cheap but now they are increasing so it's up to you if you will have the guts to hold it. It's only good to hold if you have some other source.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:06:33 AM

In long run Bitcoin will best but in short term many altcoin with good concept will do good  Smiley

For a longer term by just holding bitcoin that is one of the best investments in the crypto world. Also include some alt coins on it because from the past prices of those popular alt coins are also cheap but now they are increasing so it's up to you if you will have the guts to hold it. It's only good to hold if you have some other source.
I agree with you, investment in bitcoins was and is best investment.
I don't think investment in altcoins is good investment, i would rather trade them on daily basis. And also there are nice ICO's and very interesting projects worth of investment.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 09:12:59 AM

Despite the large risks thanks to the crypto currency, you can get rich very quickly. You just need to balance on these waves and make purchases of cryptocurrencies in a timely manner. I believe that it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and ETH

First of all one must not think of getting rich quickly. This attitude is very wrong and its dangerous too. What is more important is to analyse the market and the trends of the market when to buy and when to sell. You never know what the trend might reveal in the future. So its better to stay prepared in trading crypto since the market is very volatile.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:10:47 AM

I don't think investment in altcoins is good investment, i would rather trade them on daily basis. And also there are nice ICO's and very interesting projects worth of investment.
Indeed there are also altcoin that have no prospect or a good future to invest, but for profitable investment altcoin has a faster way than bitcoin but more the risk than bitcoin.
Ico is very interesting so becareful in choosing ico project because there is also a scam ico.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:36:15 PM

Don't underestimate the power of alt coins, it is also considered as one of the best investment in crypt. For example, you bought eth,ltc and xmr when the price was lower and if you are still holding any and lot of them, you can now sell it and will get a good amount in the end. It's up to your preference on where you are comfortable of earning.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:23:00 PM

Don't underestimate the power of alt coins, it is also considered as one of the best investment in crypt. For example, you bought eth,ltc and xmr when the price was lower and if you are still holding any and lot of them, you can now sell it and will get a good amount in the end. It's up to your preference on where you are comfortable of earning.

No one is come to under estimate the altcoin but the whales are started investing on creating new altcoin for them, You will see finally every corporate have their own altcoin and they will pay with that as a salary, payment for the project and many more. Once it's been achieved bitcoin will not be that much use. I hope satoshi should come out and save the bitcoin among these whales.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:56:48 PM

No one is come to under estimate the altcoin but the whales are started investing on creating new altcoin for them, You will see finally every corporate have their own altcoin and they will pay with that as a salary, payment for the project and many more. Once it's been achieved bitcoin will not be that much use. I hope satoshi should come out and save the bitcoin among these whales.
Look on what he did said, he doesn't even think that alt coin is not a good investment so I'm assuming that he is underestimating it. But I think with your example of paying companies by their own alt coin, it's quite risky. They will even prefer to pay bitcoin rather than with sort of alt coin. Well Satoshi will not reveal himself and I believe with it.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:10:07 PM

If someone is doing trade then they have to take care that they do not have to keep the coins for longer with themselves if the coin is not stronger developer-wise but if they are doing trade with bitcoin then they can keep for longer.
ICO is also a very beneficial way to earn a huge amount of money.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:02:59 PM

payxbit.com

http://payxbit.com

Trusted website and i got paid from it.

Thank you,

scam website*

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:24:25 PM

Altcoins are indeed more suitable for regular trading purposes, but as you probably have also noticed, coins that have been trading at low levels for quite a long time, are now peaking at insanely high levels. It would have been a very high risk investment, but the higher risk would have come with a very high reward, if you look back now. Regarding ICO's, very little of them have turned out to be profitable for investors. Even more precise -- most of them have resulted in capital destruction....
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:03:38 AM

A good way to minimize the risks is not invest real money (or invest a little amount).

With some efforts you can earn bitcoin from faucets, forum signature campaigns, glambling (not recomended), trades, etc...

After achieve a good bitcoins amount you could invest It. If you lose all, you don't lose your money.

Faucet is a safe method to earn bitcoin but also ate a lot of your time for me this is not an option because time is important  you can do more productive to earn more and big. To earn big you will always need to risk or invest your money if you want good income choose to invest on investment site and trading you can earn good amount if you know the mechanics
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:45:46 AM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
I only recommend altcoin investment as it's risk free from scam. I'm not a fan of HYIP since it's very usual that it always ended as scam. Unlike in altcoin investment, evry coin has a potential to pump its value quickly/gradually.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:55:44 AM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
I only recommend altcoin investment as it's risk free from scam. I'm not a fan of HYIP since it's very usual that it always ended as scam. Unlike in altcoin investment, evry coin has a potential to pump its value quickly/gradually.

Probably it's because you are a Member user so you haven't seen scam ICOs going on in here back then. There are also some new questionable ICOs today. The investment amount keeps on increasing but they don't have an escrow and they don't show the address where all those money are stored. Those are obvious scams. There are some that just run away after the crowdsale. There are also some that let the whole thing go success but they are holding a good amount of their coin which is ready to dump anytime they like.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: