Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
BitAvrillis

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:15:39 AM

Taas has been one of my best investments with profit of 500% now. Ethereum was good, but when I gained my trading skills i selled them for 20$ (buyed for 10$). Now I have much more traiding capabillitys and start to invest in AIR. Long time TaaS and short/long ETH
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

A good way to minimize the risks is not invest real money (or invest a little amount).

With some efforts you can earn bitcoin from faucets, forum signature campaigns, glambling (not recomended), trades, etc...

After achieve a good bitcoins amount you could invest It. If you lose all, you don't lose your money.

Faucet is a safe method to earn bitcoin but also ate a lot of your time for me this is not an option because time is important  you can do more productive to earn more and big. To earn big you will always need to risk or invest your money if you want good income choose to invest on investment site and trading you can earn good amount if you know the mechanics
With all sorts of bitcoin related activities risk come along with it. The goodness with it is the profiting based on the risk one takes. As stated faucets were the only risk free earning source but the time spend on it is simply waste, because won't be benefitted with a better earning. Have some  investment and make yourself active into trading or gambling.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 03:08:07 PM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
I only recommend altcoin investment as it's risk free from scam. I'm not a fan of HYIP since it's very usual that it always ended as scam. Unlike in altcoin investment, evry coin has a potential to pump its value quickly/gradually.

I agree with you points but would also like to point out that many altcoins have been scam in the last decade. There have been difficulty in the victims to identify a hyped coin and a real worthy coin. Then there are so many altcoin which have been making good progress in their economy as well. They are giving good returns to the investors specially to those who invested early in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:14:49 AM

No one is come to under estimate the altcoin but the whales are started investing on creating new altcoin for them, You will see finally every corporate have their own altcoin and they will pay with that as a salary, payment for the project and many more. Once it's been achieved bitcoin will not be that much use. I hope satoshi should come out and save the bitcoin among these whales

That's pure, pristine nonsense

First, the rumors of "every corporation" starting to issue their own altcoin have been circulating for ages already, but apart from [c]ripple coin (which itself could be called a corporate coin at a big stretch), somehow I don't see many such coins floating around. Further, paying wages with it would be outright illegal, therefore, even if some real corporation (like Microsoft, Apple or IBM) issue their own coin, they won't be able to pay wages with it

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 02:59:10 PM

No one is come to under estimate the altcoin but the whales are started investing on creating new altcoin for them, You will see finally every corporate have their own altcoin and they will pay with that as a salary, payment for the project and many more. Once it's been achieved bitcoin will not be that much use. I hope satoshi should come out and save the bitcoin among these whales

That's pure, pristine nonsense

First, the rumors of "every corporation" starting to issue their own altcoin have been circulating for ages already, but apart from [c]ripple coin (which itself could be called a corporate coin at a big stretch), somehow I don't see many such coins floating around. Further, paying wages with it would be outright illegal, therefore, even if some real corporation (like Microsoft, Apple or IBM) issue their own coin, they won't be able to pay wages with it

I think the person is thinking too much about the E-Coin shown in Mr. Robot series.
But seriously I dont think employees will like that a new coin with no possible economy to be their new wage - that outright scam to be honest. Bitcoin may be used as payment mode in many cases but not a separate altcoin for that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:15:13 PM

Firstly, if you have little money then you start holding your money in the form of either Bitcoins or either ICO tokens. Both are beneficial for long term investment. They will grow as the time is passing further. ICO are bit risky but not all of them work like that. There are some, which will profit you in the long run, just make sure to invest in right one.

Secondly, if you have less money and want to invest big, then you can set up few popular mining rigs in your household itself. This is well know that you mine yourself no a days with your comfort. There are already lots of electricity problem solving (cost effective) has been depicted in the forum itself. You can collect all the info about set up and start mining for best profits ever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:19:20 PM

Firstly, if you have little money then you start holding your money in the form of either Bitcoins or either ICO tokens. Both are beneficial for long term investment. They will grow as the time is passing further. ICO are bit risky but not all of them work like that. There are some, which will profit you in the long run, just make sure to invest in right one.

Secondly, if you have less money and want to invest big, then you can set up few popular mining rigs in your household itself. This is well know that you mine yourself no a days with your comfort. There are already lots of electricity problem solving (cost effective) has been depicted in the forum itself. You can collect all the info about set up and start mining for best profits ever.
to me i think currently it is more profitable if you will hold bitcoin for a  long time. in fact it is very reliable to invest money in bitcoin. because bitcoin is one of the most trusted currency of the crypto currencies, having much more potential to increase its price. those people who have invested money in bitcoin a year before, now they are really too much happy with their investment.
Salazarian

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:51:56 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 12:30:38 AM by Salazarian

to me i think currently it is more profitable if you will hold bitcoin for a  long time. in fact it is very reliable to invest money in bitcoin. because bitcoin is one of the most trusted currency of the crypto currencies, having much more potential to increase its price. those people who have invested money in bitcoin a year before, now they are really too much happy with their investment.
yes that is right that long term investment can be more profitable as compare to short term investment, actually there is a huge fluctuation in the price of bitcoin some time we see more that 300 $ pump while other time it decreases for the same about in short time there it will be the best option to invest money for long term  and avoid such kind of tension. inexperience investor can be effected more in short term investment. so if you are still welling in short term investment then you need to get experience first and then go for short term investment.

ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:24:13 PM

to me i think currently it is more profitable if you will hold bitcoin for a  long time. in fact it is very reliable to invest money in bitcoin. because bitcoin is one of the most trusted currency of the crypto currencies, having much more potential to increase its price. those people who have invested money in bitcoin a year before, now they are really too much happy with their investment.
yes that is right that long term investment can be more profitable as compare to short term investment, actually there is a huge fluctuation in the price of bitcoin some time we see more that 300 $ pump while other time it decreases for the same about in short time there it will be the best option to invest money for long term  and avoid such kind of tension.
For an investor the long term investment will be good and safe and if he will do any tension then he may lose his emotion and take a wrong step. In the short term often traders do the trade they often buy at lower price and when the fluctuation is upward then they immediately sell and buy again when the fluctuation go down. For a normal person this type of trade is hard and risky.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:35:48 PM

i agree with you that hold your bitcoin is much more profitable because everyone know that bitcoin will cross its price to $4000 in few months and people continuesly buying bitcoin for the future so i am sure bitcoin will be more rise its price so its better time to hold your bitcoin for the future.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

yes that is right that long term investment can be more profitable as compare to short term investment, actually there is a huge fluctuation in the price of bitcoin some time we see more that 300 $ pump while other time it decreases for the same about in short time there it will be the best option to invest money for long term  and avoid such kind of tension.
For an investor the long term investment will be good and safe and if he will do any tension then he may lose his emotion and take a wrong step. In the short term often traders do the trade they often buy at lower price and when the fluctuation is upward then they immediately sell and buy again when the fluctuation go down. For a normal person this type of trade is hard and risky.
i
in fact short term investment can only be effective if you have good experience in short term investment. if we compare short term and long term investment we can come to the conclusion that short term investment is more risky than long term investment. in short term investment you must nee to study the market on regular bases, you must be updated about the market and only then you can get profit from short term investment but if you do not have any experience in short term then long term investment is a best option for you.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:48:28 PM

You can not lose weight and do not invent something new. You can invest in the crypto currency, only you need to choose the one that will bring you a profit. Look at the prices on the exchange, and you will see that such crypto-currencies as Bitcoin or ether have very stable growth. But there are still new coins that only recently appeared. Pay attention to the tokens such as Mobile Go and on the What has prospects.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

i
in fact short term investment can only be effective if you have good experience in short term investment. if we compare short term and long term investment we can come to the conclusion that short term investment is more risky than long term investment. in short term investment you must nee to study the market on regular bases, you must be updated about the market and only then you can get profit from short term investment but if you do not have any experience in short term then long term investment is a best option for you.

Short term trading sure is a risky one so you have to buy into the dip to reduce that risk while checking if the coin do not have any issue like dev  running away so you know that it will go back to the previous price eventually. But think about it, time is very important in this world. Long term trading doesn't guarantee you anything. You can still lose from it. Imagine spending a lot of time waiting for the coin to reach your desired price when you could have earned a lot more if you spent more time studying short term trading instead.

If you don't know how to short trade, then learn how to. Don't just think that long term trading is the way to go because that way you'll never have experience in short term trading.

By the way, regardless if you're doing short term trading or long term, you still have to check the market regularly and the news about the coin/project as well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:35:55 PM

No one knows. Look at the top 500 most rich people in the world. They all have different businesses and made different investments. The truth is, you can make any investment or business work and it's proven. Why do people fail? Well most people don't even try, 99% of the people are working a normal job and they are never taking risks, making investments or thinking about opening their own store, gym, shop, etc... The best investments are the ones you actually make. You have to make them first in order to make them work later on.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:25:44 PM

i

Short term trading sure is a risky one so you have to buy into the dip to reduce that risk while checking if the coin do not have any issue like dev  running away so you know that it will go back to the previous price eventually. But think about it, time is very important in this world. Long term trading doesn't guarantee you anything. You can still lose from it. Imagine spending a lot of time waiting for the coin to reach your desired price when you could have earned a lot more if you spent more time studying short term trading instead.

If you don't know how to short trade, then learn how to. Don't just think that long term trading is the way to go because that way you'll never have experience in short term trading.

By the way, regardless if you're doing short term trading or long term, you still have to check the market regularly and the news about the coin/project as well.
yes if you are going to trade bitcoin then there is no doubt that that short term investment can be risky, because there is a great fluctuation in the price of bitcoin and therefor therefore there are more chance to lose money if you do not have experience in short term investment. because in short term investment you must have good experience and you must also be a good decision taker, otherwise long term investment is more better as compare to short term investment, where you have less chance to lose money.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:35:39 AM

Please post here!
I think for me the best investment are those who are in demand. Bitcoin is also a good investment, but the best investment are those who you built. Start your own business, all those rich people start their own. They do not invest on anyone's company. They build their own company which make them rich and successful. I rhink that's the best way.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:54:46 AM

Please post here!
I think for me the best investment are those who are in demand. Bitcoin is also a good investment, but the best investment are those who you built. Start your own business, all those rich people start their own. They do not invest on anyone's company. They build their own company which make them rich and successful. I rhink that's the best way.
The best demand now is bitcoin because we are in the crypto, always think positive because bitcoin are not really that known yet to
majority of the people and that would simply mean when the right time come it will be, we can see a price surge which gives profit to our investment.
Everyone has their own choice when it comes to investment but I choose bitcoin because I am happy doing it.

freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:23:19 AM

i actually believe trading is the best, not just hold btc
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:51:01 AM

i actually believe trading is the best, not just hold btc
I not think trading is good, holder now better than trading because the market in present very easy control by whale and rich man, if compare the volume crypto market with other market as Forex and Stock, it just is baby and still have potential with investor
n0ne

Activity: 2604
Merit: 548

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 06:33:56 AM

Please post here!
The best demand now is bitcoin because we are in the crypto, always think positive because bitcoin are not really that known yet to
majority of the people and that would simply mean when the right time come it will be, we can see a price surge which gives profit to our investment.
Everyone has their own choice when it comes to investment but I choose bitcoin because I am happy doing it.
I too feel happy of having bitcoin as the investment for a better profiting. Cryptocurrency growth is very big once after the increased popularity of bitcoin and by the years to come this will flourish, because more Countries has started to legalize bitcoin usage. No other investment could have grown from zero to such a big value within 8years time. So it's the right investment to profit big than anything else.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: