Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced!  (Read 72454 times)
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:05:47 PM

In the last 24 hours, I've been in contact soopy to hammer out the details of swapping the dev fund and to answer some questions I had. While we aren't voting on it yet, start to think about what we should do with any unswapped Citrus. If we aren't burning the leftovers and we decide to use the coin for a dev fund, they will most likely be sent to me as treasurer to use for development -- at which point I wouldn't need to swap the dev fund since the leftovers from the swap already included the current OC dev fund in the amount I'd be receiving -- if this swap is done on the exchange(s). So it eventually makes a difference what we do with the leftovers. Right now, it's only the OC community that have a say in what happens to the leftovers. Once we swap and get new Citrus investors in, we as old blood will lose some of that "say". Do we want to have this part of the plan figured out now or after we swap? That's also something to think about.

Now folks, it's completely normal to have questions or concerns. I have had a few I've been sitting on while I watch the forum, but I've since answered most of them by thinking to myself. If you have questions or concerns, ideas or whatever, please feel free to talk them out with us here, publicly or through PM. These are your coins, your investment, your future. We'll try to answer your questions as best as we can. Smiley

Thank you for everyone's continued support!

I have seen a lot of ups and downs with other coins in regards to the 'leftovers'.

Are we talking about the people who have either lost their wallet passphrases, or equipment AKA computer, hard drive, Etc. failure?

Leftovers as in the PoS Stake that has not been 'staked' or 'claimed'? 

Leftovers as in...Huh

The Swap, what time frame are we looking at/how will this be done or announced besides the usual SM/New forum OP thread(s) those usually bring attention?

If we can figure out how many coins are still active (Yes including PoS), minus the total mined(50 Million Coins POW Initial Distribution(not counting PoS)), and figure out what we are 'burning' and then provide the total of ACTUAL active coins..... how are we going to prove that we deleted the tokens? Post a video? As for vote post something

Then say we did all of that, and of course we are going to come in less then the OP Spec Total of coin mined mathematically possible (50 Million Coins POW Initial Distribution (again not counting PoS)), wouldn't that help us? Will we include that in the Spec or update the Spec?

Then could we, as a bonus, reinstate the increased PoS since there will be less coins available? Just an idea to bring excitement again to newcomers/investors

I don't know I am thinking and typing at the same time, coming up with questions. Thinking out side of the box. Or I might just be confused?

Cheers!

-Raven

I'll explain a lil better what I meant by "swap leftovers". You already have the idea, but just to clarify.
Citrus block #1 will probably contain ~60 Million Citrus to be able to swap out what's in OC circulation. Not all 60 Million OC will get swapped to Citrus, for examples: some OC have been lost due to computer issues like failing to back up wallet.dat, then hard drive corrupts and fails to spin up -- losing coins that way, or if we put a expiration date on the available time to swap, unfortunately some people will miss the swap opportunity, leaving some Citrus unswapped. Bittrex knows how to burn coins (one way is to send them to an address that is non-recoverable, for example) if that is the arrangement soopy sets up. Trex has no reason to be un-trusted, in my opinion.
***If those coins get sent to me as treasurer and we decide to burn them, it will be done transparently like how I've always managed the dev fund. I could also see if I could send them back to Richie to burn.***
Soopy, can you please ask Richie if what I asterisked above is possible or not, if it's necessary?

Nothing is set in stone, yet. I have not discussed these in-depth details with soopy, either. when I PM'd him, I asked soopy about the future of the dev fund and how we'd swap it. We will have to wait until more details are made known to and by Soopy. He is figuring things out as we go in regards to the swap, dependent on what trex says and does.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:32:12 PM

In the last 24 hours, I've been in contact soopy to hammer out the details of swapping the dev fund and to answer some questions I had. While we aren't voting on it yet, start to think about what we should do with any unswapped Citrus. If we aren't burning the leftovers and we decide to use the coin for a dev fund, they will most likely be sent to me as treasurer to use for development -- at which point I wouldn't need to swap the dev fund since the leftovers from the swap already included the current OC dev fund in the amount I'd be receiving -- if this swap is done on the exchange(s). So it eventually makes a difference what we do with the leftovers. Right now, it's only the OC community that have a say in what happens to the leftovers. Once we swap and get new Citrus investors in, we as old blood will lose some of that "say". Do we want to have this part of the plan figured out now or after we swap? That's also something to think about.

Now folks, it's completely normal to have questions or concerns. I have had a few I've been sitting on while I watch the forum, but I've since answered most of them by thinking to myself. If you have questions or concerns, ideas or whatever, please feel free to talk them out with us here, publicly or through PM. These are your coins, your investment, your future. We'll try to answer your questions as best as we can. Smiley

Thank you for everyone's continued support!

I have seen a lot of ups and downs with other coins in regards to the 'leftovers'.

Are we talking about the people who have either lost their wallet passphrases, or equipment AKA computer, hard drive, Etc. failure?

Leftovers as in the PoS Stake that has not been 'staked' or 'claimed'? 

Leftovers as in...Huh

The Swap, what time frame are we looking at/how will this be done or announced besides the usual SM/New forum OP thread(s) those usually bring attention?

If we can figure out how many coins are still active (Yes including PoS), minus the total mined(50 Million Coins POW Initial Distribution(not counting PoS)), and figure out what we are 'burning' and then provide the total of ACTUAL active coins..... how are we going to prove that we deleted the tokens? Post a video? As for vote post something

Then say we did all of that, and of course we are going to come in less then the OP Spec Total of coin mined mathematically possible (50 Million Coins POW Initial Distribution (again not counting PoS)), wouldn't that help us? Will we include that in the Spec or update the Spec?

Then could we, as a bonus, reinstate the increased PoS since there will be less coins available? Just an idea to bring excitement again to newcomers/investors

I don't know I am thinking and typing at the same time, coming up with questions. Thinking out side of the box. Or I might just be confused?

Cheers!

-Raven

I'll explain a lil better what I meant by "swap leftovers". You already have the idea, but just to clarify.
Citrus block #1 will probably contain ~60 Million Citrus to be able to swap out what's in OC circulation. Not all 60 Million OC will get swapped to Citrus, for examples: some OC have been lost due to computer issues like failing to back up wallet.dat, then hard drive corrupts and fails to spin up -- losing coins that way, or if we put a expiration date on the available time to swap, unfortunately some people will miss the swap opportunity, leaving some Citrus unswapped. Bittrex knows how to burn coins (one way is to send them to an address that is non-recoverable, for example) if that is the arrangement soopy sets up. Trex has no reason to be un-trusted, in my opinion.
***If those coins get sent to me as treasurer and we decide to burn them, it will be done transparently like how I've always managed the dev fund. I could also see if I could send them back to Richie to burn.***
Soopy, can you please ask Richie if what I asterisked above is possible or not, if it's necessary?

Nothing is set in stone, yet. I have not discussed these in-depth details with soopy, either. when I PM'd him, I asked soopy about the future of the dev fund and how we'd swap it. We will have to wait until more details are made known to and by Soopy. He is figuring things out as we go in regards to the swap, dependent on what trex says and does.

That sounds good to me. As usual I am here checking in waiting to report news, or ask the hard questions. Maybe push a few ideas.

But as usual Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

-Raven
-zibrac-

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:50:58 PM

How does a swap usually work?  Will it go through an exchange?
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:34:49 AM

We're not sure how exactly it will be done, we're waiting for soopy to let us know.

-zibrac-

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:57:52 PM

I didn't think you knew how it was going to be done in this case but what are some other ways they are conducted whether with or without the help of an exchange?  I've never seen or witnessed one done so don't know how they are accounted for.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 01:46:35 PM

I didn't think you knew how it was going to be done in this case but what are some other ways they are conducted whether with or without the help of an exchange?  I've never seen or witnessed one done so don't know how they are accounted for.

we did with droidz and the 'new' drz coin that replaced the old coins and wallet and blockchain ...

it can be done in a number of stages - but the way we did it was through two stages ( only after a premine of the total coins held in the current blockchain ) ...

1 - exchanges will HAVE to change over if it is to be successful - and swap drz coins for 'new' drz - simply by depositing coins into the exchange and the exchange puts the old wallet offline then activating the new wallet and assigning the ( already deposited coins prior to the swap - organized by the dev ) new coins for the old ...

not all exchanges will cooperate ( like bittrex ) but ccex and yobit did a grand job ...

2 - using an escrow ( like sebatianju - as i have suggested but yet to implement ) for the remainder of the coins ...

then when all have been swapped - and AFTER the deadline and cutoff for the swap - the remainder of the coins not claimed ( or excess from the premine ) are burned ... or used - with the communities / investors consent ...

not easy - but simple enough ...

ill discuss this with soopy if he needs any help with it when i speak to him next ... IF that is the way he wants to do this ... AND ill be more than happy to help in any way i can - as soopy has helped me in big ways in the past ... lots of respect for him ...

#crysx

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:20:46 PM

I didn't think you knew how it was going to be done in this case but what are some other ways they are conducted whether with or without the help of an exchange?  I've never seen or witnessed one done so don't know how they are accounted for.

we did with droidz and the 'new' drz coin that replaced the old coins and wallet and blockchain ...

it can be done in a number of stages - but the way we did it was through two stages ( only after a premine of the total coins held in the current blockchain ) ...

1 - exchanges will HAVE to change over if it is to be successful - and swap drz coins for 'new' drz - simply by depositing coins into the exchange and the exchange puts the old wallet offline then activating the new wallet and assigning the ( already deposited coins prior to the swap - organized by the dev ) new coins for the old ...

not all exchanges will cooperate ( like bittrex ) but ccex and yobit did a grand job ...

2 - using an escrow ( like sebatianju - as i have suggested but yet to implement ) for the remainder of the coins ...

then when all have been swapped - and AFTER the deadline and cutoff for the swap - the remainder of the coins not claimed ( or excess from the premine ) are burned ... or used - with the communities / investors consent ...

ill discuss this with soopy if he needs any help with it when i speak to him next ... IF that is the way he wants to do this ... AND ill be more than happy to help in any way i can - as soopy has helped me in big ways in the past ... lots of respect for him ...

#crysx

Thank you crysx,

The more help the better off we are! I appreciate your ideas and input. I think bittrex would be willing to help us. Start with a new genesis block would be easiest.
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:29:17 PM

How works those Masternode?
And what are the profits?

CryptoMaik ✔
-zibrac-

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:44:40 PM

#crysx

Thank you crysx,

The more help the better off we are! I appreciate your ideas and input. I think bittrex would be willing to help us. Start with a new genesis block would be easiest.

That all makes sense.  Thanks for the response.  I've never seen one of these and can imagine it could be confusing but have confidence this community will figure it out in good fashion. 

1.  In the case of the first option; I have used bittrex.com extensively and consider it a very good exchange.  If this option is chosen would that be the only option as it would have to run from a central place?  Do they have withdrawl limits of any kind?  In order for this option to work, all current users would have to set up an account there? 

2.  Using an escrow >> is there any more info on how this process works?  How does the process of sending coins in work?  How does the escrow know who to send the new coins to?
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:51:20 PM

#crysx

Thank you crysx,

That all makes sense.  Thanks for the response.  I've never seen one of these and can imagine it could be confusing but have confidence this community will figure it out in good fashion.  

1.  In the case of the first option; I have used bittrex.com extensively and consider it a very good exchange.  If this option is chosen would that be the only option as it would have to run from a central place?  Do they have withdrawl limits of any kind?  In order for this option to work, all current users would have to set up an account there?  

2.  Using an escrow >> is there any more info on how this process works?  How does the process of sending coins in work?  How does the escrow know who to send the new coins to?

1. Yes, unless we have leftovers if they don't get burned by bittrex. Withdrawal limits would be stated on their website. Current users could use their current account or you can make a new one just for the swap, this is what I would have to do with the development fund since I don't want to do it through my personal accounts anywhere.

2. An escrow: 3rd party or not, it can be done through a trusted person manually or automated through a website.

I think it can also be done through a contract like ETH can offer, using private keys to validate what you can redeem.
I've only had one swap in my experiences. It was done through a website -- you get an address to send your old coins to and you fill out the address you want your new coins sent to, and the process sends you your new coins.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:55:15 PM

How works those Masternode?
And what are the profits?

These details have not been made known to us yet. Stay tuned. Smiley

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 12:25:30 AM

#crysx

Thank you crysx,

That all makes sense.  Thanks for the response.  I've never seen one of these and can imagine it could be confusing but have confidence this community will figure it out in good fashion.  

1.  In the case of the first option; I have used bittrex.com extensively and consider it a very good exchange.  If this option is chosen would that be the only option as it would have to run from a central place?  Do they have withdrawl limits of any kind?  In order for this option to work, all current users would have to set up an account there?  

2.  Using an escrow >> is there any more info on how this process works?  How does the process of sending coins in work?  How does the escrow know who to send the new coins to?

1. Yes, unless we have leftovers if they don't get burned by bittrex. Withdrawal limits would be stated on their website. Current users could use their current account or you can make a new one just for the swap, this is what I would have to do with the development fund since I don't want to do it through my personal accounts anywhere.

2. An escrow: 3rd party or not, it can be done through a trusted person manually or automated through a website.

I think it can also be done through a contract like ETH can offer, using private keys to validate what you can redeem.
I've only had one swap in my experiences. It was done through a website -- you get an address to send your old coins to and you fill out the address you want your new coins sent to, and the process sends you your new coins.

bittrex have done a few swaps in their time - but they WILL NOT do them for free now ...

they will only do things like this when it benefits them to do so - like getting paid or expecting high volume with the new coins ...

it is a LOT of work for the exchanges to go through this method - to make it easier for us ( the community ) to swap the coins we hold ...

the most helpful in this situation ( and the only ones that actually DID the swap ) were ccex and yobit ... bittrex didnt want a bar of it ... as friendly and 'helpful' as richie is with communications and demeanor - he states quite emphatically that bittrex 'prefer' not to do such swaps - and will more than likely not go through with a swap - which is why a charge for the procedure will be imposed ... not only that - but the 'new' coin will be looked at as just that - a new coin ...

so unless soopy and richie ( or others in bittrex ) have a great relationship with one another - the new coin will be taken with the same scrutiny as any other coin that wants to get into bittrex ... i should know - as this is an ongoing thing with my own coin ...

bittrex itself is an awesome exchange - but btc plays a huge part in the decision making process behind the scenes - as well as 'who you know' ... lets hope soopy is considered 'good' with richie / bill and the gang ...

otherwise - the guys at ccex and yobit have been MORE than helpful with the swap procedure as well as the issues that arose ( and they DO arise ) ...

as for the escrow - that should only ever come in ( and its not difficult to implement - as halofire mentioned ) when the ones that dont trade coins wish to swap from the old wallet to the new wallet ...

eitherway - there should ALWAYS be a cut off date long enough for everyone to have the chance to change ...

once again though - soopy is a master at his trade - so its will be ultimately his decision as to what will be the outcome ( and what is easiest for him to implement ) ...

#crysx

-zibrac-

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:03:34 AM

Sounds to me like doing a combination of the three might work.  

Escrow >> Certain holders may not want to go back to the exchange and therefore escrow and or website could be good method (who would control the website functions)?  

Exchanges >> Burn the coins they have for new ones and credit their client account (do balances at exchanges collect POS?)?  Ones that work with us for cheaper fees great and if we want to get relisted another place we have to pay, seems to depend on them.  I understand their may be fees out of Bittrex.  

Just floating some thoughts here, thank you for your responses.  

Maybe a good idea to set a target time for exchanging via escrow, such as X time on X day with a red herring type of announcement?  Time limit makes sense on most fronts but it would be sad if somebody lost their balance strictly based on a time constraint.  Most people holding OC would likely be tech type and therefore be informed.  Lost coins that haven't staked at all might be ruled to be burned after first round of burning coins?  

Just thinking here everyone, stay warm and thanks for all the hard work.

I don't know the ETH contract method.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 04:45:33 AM

So we have news from Bittrex (Richie)

Hey Soopy,

Sorry, i just got back into town from a long business trip.

So back to the swap.  Here's the thing... we normally charge 1.5-4 btc for swaps depending on complexity, how much work we have to do on the back end, and any other nuances.  If you keep it super simple for us, i can charge the min.  This unfortunately is not negotiable.  I have 3 swaps in the queue that have paid and one that has been nagging me to do it for free or donation that i have constantly denied (infact they completely botched it and we have to do work for them now anyhow sigh).

Anyhow, if you could open a ticket with us, or find us on slack (invites at slack.bittrex.com) we can talk through the details.

Thanks,
Richie

Going by his response I'm working towards the most convenient solution for exchanges as well as the users themselves. Smiley

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:35:48 AM

Hey Soopy,

So back to the swap.  Here's the thing... we normally charge 1.5-4 btc for swaps depending on complexity, how much work we have to do on the back end, and any other nuances.  If you keep it super simple for us, i can charge the min.  This unfortunately is not negotiable.  I have 3 swaps in the queue that have paid and one that has been nagging me to do it for free or donation that i have constantly denied (infact they completely botched it and we have to do work for them now anyhow sigh).

Anyhow, if you could open a ticket with us, or find us on slack (invites at slack.bittrex.com) we can talk through the details.

Thanks,
Richie

Going by his response I'm working towards the most convenient solution for exchanges as well as the users themselves. Smiley

Keep up the good work, soopy. Thanks! Smiley

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 08:40:47 AM

Hey Soopy,

Thanks,
Richie

and this reinforces my comments ... they have become a goliath of an exchange that is sought after - and rightly so as it IS a great exchange ... so THEY set the rules and all have to follow - not negotiable ...

BUT - where are the btc coming from soopy? ... is there a way of the community bringing it together? ...

i hold no oc - but am very interested in what the plans are - as is the community ...

ive also been messaging you - with no response mate ...

#crysx

-zibrac-

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:26:06 PM

Sounds like they are negotiable to me and hopefully we will fall on the low end of the fee spectrum.

I don't particularly want to register for an exchange to receive my coins but have no problem contributing to the fund to get relisted as Citrus.  That's my stance in general.  

Keep me posted and godspeed!  

edit:  Do you think bittrex is going to be inundated with all the orphaned coins from cryptsy now that withdraws from small coins are available??  I say we start building a fund now so we have it when THEY need it. 
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:44:50 PM

OrangeCoin Re-Model , Re-vitalize and Re-vive Plan January 2016.

* OrangeCoin will be renamed to Citrus.

* A Swap will after further assessment and the new wallet will be using X13 or X15 Algorithm.

* Masternodes & Anonymous Network System Implementation

* WebWallets & Mobile Wallets implementation.

* Citrus Ecosystem Implementation.

* In-Wallet Trading Implementation.

* Portable/Mobile Staking Implementation.

* Asset Backing with offline Citrus resources & building an economy based out of Citrus.

* Merchant Integration and Payment Gateways Integration.

Looking forward to an exciting few weeks ahead. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

What will be the specs. to run a masternode?

CryptoMaik ✔
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 11:00:53 PM

Sounds like they are negotiable to me and hopefully we will fall on the low end of the fee spectrum.

I don't particularly want to register for an exchange to receive my coins but have no problem contributing to the fund to get relisted as Citrus.  That's my stance in general.  

Keep me posted and godspeed!  

edit:  Do you think bittrex is going to be inundated with all the orphaned coins from cryptsy now that withdraws from small coins are available??  I say we start building a fund now so we have it when THEY need it. 

safecex is the exchange that has been created ( by the creator / dev of yaamp pool / code ) - who has picked up a lot of the coins that cryptsy dropped ...

he is focusing mainly on PoW style coins - but has included a lot of PoS coins ... soopy is focused on code and getting a LOT done at the moment ... so adding more on his plate will not be too much of a good thing ...

but i think that looking at options will be ...

#crysx

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 05:07:47 AM

So Richie has written back to me again regards to my inquiries.

Hey Soopy,

So back to the swap.  Here's the thing... we normally charge 1.5-4 btc for swaps depending on complexity, how much work we have to do on the back end, and any other nuances.  If you keep it super simple for us, i can charge the min.  This unfortunately is not negotiable.  I have 3 swaps in the queue that have paid and one that has been nagging me to do it for free or donation that i have constantly denied (infact they completely botched it and we have to do work for them now anyhow sigh).

Thanks,
Richie

Hey Richie,

Thank you so very much for getting back to me. I hope your business trip was successful in every step of the way. Its time for a rest I believe hehe. Smiley

Btw yes , I completely understand your concerns and hassle involved with the traditional swap process , that is why I have committed myself to make it as simple as it can be , if you can remember the swap we did for NAV sometime back , if I can recall it was quite hassle proof and a very simple one where you told me the balance on your wallet at your end and I sent you the coins to the new wallet plus a buffer to cover up any balances before running your scripts and to make sure everything was in balance , finally being a successful swap that was. I believe we can go that path and would be lovely to hear from you what you think about the same. Please do also let me know of anyway I can compensate you for your time and effort that you will have to put into this process.

I will certainly open up a ticket if you need me to , to further discuss the matters at bittrex , hehe but I prefer here since I've always spoken to you here. Smiley

Looking forward to hearing from you with regards to this matter.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Ok that sounds straight forward... but please do open a ticket with us... we track everyhting now and BCT is terrible for that.  As far as compensation, we will need to collect 1.5 btc... theres nothing I can do about that unfortunately. 

Thanks,
Richie

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: