Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Adverti.io – Combining USD & Bitcoin in Advertising  (Read 3956 times)
boxhock (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 04:24:19 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 11:14:30 AM by boxhock

Press contact
press@adverti.io

Adverti in the Press:
Bitcoinist.netInside BitcoinsMobile Advertising WatchTalentZooSecurity intelligence

Adverti – Bitcoin advertising network

Adverti, LLC is proud to announce the launch of Adverti.io, the first advertising network to accept both Bitcoin and USD.
The Adverti network directly connects advertisers to the growing Bitcoin user base.
The ad network was created to provide a more user-friendly interface for advertisers and publishers and to meet the increasing demand for Bitcoin payments.

Our main features:

Accepting both Bitcoin and USD
Real-Time Statistics
Display Banners and Pop-Unders
Fast and Easy to use Dashboard

Advertisers at Adverti were the first with the option to pay in Bitcoin or USD. Advertisers also have the option of paying
with a selection of altcoins offered by ShapeShift, a digital currency exchange intermediary. The ad network has integrated
ShapeShift's API so that Bitcoin can be automatically converted and deposited into the dashboard.

If you are an advertiser, visit https://advertise.adverti.io for more information!

Publishers who use Adverti receive fast and convenient payments in BTC daily. The innovative dashboard makes campaign
creation and performance tracking simple. Ad impressions and clicks are easy to track with real-time statistics.

To sign up or find out more visit Adverti.io:
PublishersAdvertisers

USD and Bitcoin Advertising network
████ Adverti.io ████
Real-Time statistics ★ Dedicated Support ★ BTC payout
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:38:39 PM

Shame you guys don't allow adult sites

boxhock (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 06:08:52 PM

Shame you guys don't allow adult sites

I'm sorry, but Adverti is not allowing adult websites or advertisements. It's a decision based on how we want to do business.

Though, you are welcome to join our network with a website that is not adult related.

████ Adverti.io ████
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:12:24 AM

Thanks for making this thread boxshock . If peopel don't have a problem I wish they could post here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108616.40;topicseen once they tested this advertising network so they put their reviews . thanks Smiley

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 08:08:52 AM

any word on payout rates for publishers? also, how does this service serve over 2,000,000 when it just launched?

boxhock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 10:06:32 AM

any word on payout rates for publishers? also, how does this service serve over 2,000,000 when it just launched?

The payout rates are constantly changing, explained more here: https://support.adverti.io/kb/publishers/how-can-i-calculate-my-revenue-as-a-publisher
You can see from others feedback, but we always recommend people to try it out for at least a week to get more insight as to how your website perform.

We sort of launched Adverti in early August, but chose to wait to announce it until now. This extra time allowed us to build our network, and that's why we are already at over 2,000,000 daily ad impressions.

████ Adverti.io ████
mari88

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:17:42 AM

i am testing adverti since two weeks now and there arent much ads i often see the selfadd from adverti not much extern ads
But there is no waiting time for cashout its better then bitmedia where you have to wait 7 days......

kind regards
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 10:24:48 AM

The payout rates are constantly changing, explained more here: https://support.adverti.io/kb/publishers/how-can-i-calculate-my-revenue-as-a-publisher
You can see from others feedback, but we always recommend people to try it out for at least a week to get more insight as to how your website perform.

We sort of launched Adverti in early August, but chose to wait to announce it until now. This extra time allowed us to build our network, and that's why we are already at over 2,000,000 daily ad impressions.

so you launched in August? I find it hard to believe that you serve this amount of ads already. is there any proof?

boxhock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 11:30:11 AM

so you launched in August? I find it hard to believe that you serve this amount of ads already. is there any proof?

I'm honestly not sure what proof I can give to you.
Though, I will say that I am surprised too by the extreme growth we've had in about a month!

████ Adverti.io ████
boxhock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 04:40:37 PM

Adverti now has an affiliate program with revenue sharing up to 50%.

Learn more about it here: https://adverti.io/affiliate

████ Adverti.io ████
+Bitcoin

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 12:06:47 PM

I find minimum CPC quite high as opposed to other advertising networks.
Yours is 0.0004, for example CoinUrl has 0.00005 (8 times lower)!
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 04:19:46 PM

Nice site. Give a try to this site

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 12:04:17 AM

It's probably because CoinURL vs. Adverti payouts to publishers is greatly different. As advertiser rates go up, publisher rates go up as well.

boxhock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 03:45:43 PM

It's probably because CoinURL vs. Adverti payouts to publishers is greatly different. As advertiser rates go up, publisher rates go up as well.

That's correct. A CPC bid at 0.00005 BTC or 1 cent is just ridiculously low, as even CPM is usually higher than that.
We feel like 0.0004 BTC is a fair minimum bid so that the ads are actually profitable for our publishers. I hope that's understandable.

████ Adverti.io ████
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 04:18:26 PM

That's correct. A CPC bid at 0.00005 BTC or 1 cent is just ridiculously low, as even CPM is usually higher than that.
We feel like 0.0004 BTC is a fair minimum bid so that the ads are actually profitable for our publishers. I hope that's understandable.
It's good amount.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 06:27:18 PM

always good to see more advertising platforms Smiley will keep an eye on this thread Smiley
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:54:50 PM

Remove my two faucets and put on balance -0.1844 BTC

Reasons : There can be multiple reasons for this, but is usually because of high rate of invalid clicks.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
boxhock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 04:05:59 PM

Bitcoinist.net wrote an article about us! Smiley

You can read it here: http://bitcoinist.net/adverti-first-advertising-network-accept-bitcoin-usd/

████ Adverti.io ████
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:30:03 PM

You can read it here: http://bitcoinist.net/adverti-first-advertising-network-accept-bitcoin-usd/

Why did you swerve ONLYFree's post above? I'm hesitant.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
boxhock (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 04:39:36 PM

Why did you swerve ONLYFree's post above? I'm hesitant.

I don't like to go into detail on specific users publicly, but I will do it now since he posted here about it.

This user broke our Terms of Service. We are very strict about it. Why would we have it if we did not enforce it?
He broke our TOS, and when asked about it, he admitted to have done it several times. His clicks were then forfeit and account locked.

That is standard procedure for us. We will always talk to the person and keep good communication before anything like this is done.

I hope this answer was good enough, and if you are still hesitant I will do my best to help you out.

████ Adverti.io ████
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: