Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MACRO | POW | SCAMMER  (Read 4019 times)
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:29:01 PM

This coin went straight to Trex on launch, has a huge premine wallet on trex which is being used, plus the second highest wallet dumped already.

The Dev wont answer any questions about any of the coins proposals, and deleted 4 of my comments so far.

STAY AWAY

And Trex can jam it to, Im done with them

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1166937.20

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:36:59 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

Quote from: idolacchacked on Today at 09:16:20 AM
OMG dev are you stupid?

put 22mil coins on trex to do what?

you cant send 10k coin at a time?   

I think a few do the same thing, guess it's an easy to see public wallet 
Report To Admin

Bitcoin Forum
 Guest      Deleted Post
«  Sent to: thoth-Atlantian  on: Today at 02:17:24 PM »   Reply with quote Delete 

Reasonable questions about wallet movements are being deleted on launch.
Throw away graphics and no real explanation of who you are or how you intend to do what you say you are going too....
not looking good
Report To Admin

Bitcoin Forum
 Guest      Deleted Post
«  Sent to: thoth-Atlantian  on: Today at 02:23:24 PM »   Reply with quote Delete 

Quote from: oldkolobok on Today at 02:17:07 PM

Oh I see posts are getting removed ...

Yeah Scammer, Bittrex loses me with this one
Report To Admin

Bitcoin Forum
 Guest      Deleted Post

Righto , you keep deleting my questions but I just happen to be the person that bought a load of them,
Eat you scam coin dick

Bitcoin Forum
 Guest      Deleted Post
«
How many comments will you delete before Answering questions about the coin? Dont look like you will be going past 10.5k after all that effort

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:40:20 PM

Ha ha He just had to buy my wallet as i had the largest one and was holding it down.... I take you money scammer.. DONT BUY THIS COIN

Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:43:45 PM

Exchange already? Great. Will dump now.
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:46:22 PM

He just used to Premine wallet to buy my 8k coins, It was on Trex within hours time of launch

idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:49:20 PM

dont worry after dev dumps the 42mil coins  we can go to the moon Tongue

SET buy on 10 sat
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:49:40 PM

"50% premined to pool of liquidity to facilitate margin trade".... LOL

bittrex already became a crap exchange and is becoming a scamchange
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:54:46 PM

Yeah which is a shame, i quite like the set up of it, They have to do some vetting of who they take coins from.

idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:59:31 PM

Look out Dev's wallet getting smaller lol
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:00:06 PM

Pure scam guys. He is deleting everything negative posts before anyone see it so he can dump hard on bittrex orderbook
LordCoder

Activity: 712

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:01:50 PM

Pure scam guys. He is deleting everything negative posts before anyone see it so he can dump hard on bittrex orderbook

Self moderated threads, that's the problem.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:18:52 PM

To the people in here posting how good the coin is going because it is already listed on bittrex so fast and 80 btc volume.Please.Are you really that damn stupid.I just cant believe how stupid people are .It just bewilders me.That 50% premine is now being dump on bittrex by dev.Bittrex would of know exactly what the dev was going to do but they would of worked out a deal and got their cut.If you could not see this coming you really need to get out of crypto.I no longer feel sorry for anyone who loses money to stuff like this.Its your own fault Grin Bittrex would have to be one of the biggest stains on crypto now and Yobit is heading down the same path.

At the current buy prce at 0.00004611 and the dev who started with 42 mill premmine.Its not hard to do the math.Nearly 2000 btc if he can keep dumping at a steady pace.

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:33:44 PM

He wont , be able to I don't think, 3 threads about the scam, Now it's time to give it to Trex, They have some explaining to do before someone DDOS the server for the next month.
It was a pure scam and they were in on it

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:36:21 PM

coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...coin scam ...
why ? because btc exchange volume very high ?

the whole hash is redirected to other coins.

Pool operator was in on it, your not even mining Macro, lol Fucking peasants

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:38:10 PM

Submitting a Coin to Bittrex - Updated 07/25/15

At Bittrex, we look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to digital currency technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for currency launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week.  Launching is free and at our discretion.  If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.   

Note that we cannot list currencies where its primary purpose is to support gambling, illegal drug sales, or any other activity that is illegal in our jurisdiction.  We also cannot list currencies that would be construed as a security such as digital currencies that promise/market profits or represent shares of a company.  At our discretion, we may require an additional compliance fee for listing.  These happen in the extraordinary cases where your coin's use case is extremely complex and requires significant research by our staff to determine suitability. 

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we require the following information sent to support@bittrex.com:
Coin Name
Coin trading symbol - Please verify that your preferred symbol is not already in use on our exchange or any other.  There are a number of services that track coin prices that require the symbols to be unique. Even if the symbol is not on our exchange anymore, we won't reuse it.  Consider your symbol carefully because we will not change it once it is set
A logo for your coin - png format with a transparent background.  The logo should be square with dimensions of 1000x1000 pixels with no white space on its border and no taglines.  It should only be a logo and expect it to show up in multiple spots in the Bittrex UI.
Launch Date (past or future)
Github Link - We only accept source code.  We will not run a binary that you provide us. 
Exchanges you are currently on
Official blockchain explorer
What is your TxFee for a transaction
Any social media information such as your official website, twitter account, facebook page, subreddit, etc.

Optional information that heavily influences us:
Have a clearly stated purpose for your coin.  Why does it exist and what makes it unique?  If your ANN thread only has coin specs on it, you are not going to get listed on Bittrex. 
Proof of dev:  Contact coinssource.com to get rated
Get your source code reviewed by a trusted member of the community
Information about your coin:  What is the concept behind your coin? If you have previously been listed on Bittrex, what has changed with your coin since then?
If you are interested in providing information to traders of your coin in our user interface, see Submitting Coin Information for the Bittrex UI

If you run a crowdfunding campaign on another platform and would like to get listed, the following additional requirements apply:
We will require a 3 BTC compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin
A link to publicly accessible information about the CFC terms.  We need to see exactly how any funds were raised and what was promised to crowdfunders
You must also meet our CFC compliance standards; most notably having a proof of developer done and disclosing the full name and location of a member of the coin development team

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform.  In some cases, we may request a legal review of your coin before being listed. 

Note: Our spotlights are limited and are coordinated via support@bittrex.com.  Please do NOT send BTC to anyone claiming to represent Bittrex via Twitter, IRC, or BitcoinTalk.

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 11:39:11 PM

This is the main problem right here..

"we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.  "

750$ to get a nice scam going... not bad

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:40:24 PM

Even by their own parameters this coin shouldn't have been listed, Due to the fact they aren't following those guidelines would leave someone in the US ability to sue

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:58:08 PM

"If you run a crowdfunding campaign on another platform and would like to get listed, the following additional requirements apply:
We will require a 3 BTC compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin
A link to publicly accessible information about the CFC terms.  We need to see exactly how any funds were raised and what was promised to crowdfunders
You must also meet our CFC compliance standards; most notably having a proof of developer done and disclosing the full name and location of a member of the coin development team"

That would have to be the biggest load of bullshit I have read in a long time.OMFG Cheesy

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:03:12 AM

"If you run a crowdfunding campaign on another platform and would like to get listed, the following additional requirements apply:
You must also meet our CFC compliance standards; most notably having a proof of developer done and disclosing the full name and location of a member of the coin development team"

That would have to be the biggest load of bullshit I have read in a long time.OMFG Cheesy

What do you mean, I made my trading decisions based on those parameters. They surely wouldn't make them up?  Because that becomes a legal issue  Wink Grin Wink

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:06:15 AM

What do you mean, I made my trading decisions based on those parameters. They surely wouldn't make them up?  Because that becomes a legal issue  Wink Grin Wink

hahaha you crack me up dude Cool You have a really, REALLY good point there..
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: