Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: theymos, please ban my scammy ass (and all my alts) from this forum IF...  (Read 4057 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:00:53 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 07:20:07 PM by Gleb Gamow

IF you (theymos), or anybody else on this forum, can find one (ONLY 1) instance of the HONEST Leroy Fodor definitively proving that he was involved with Bitcoin in any capacity in 2009 like he continues to this day claims he has in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Was it that jonald_fyookball who gave you red trust that threatened you?

I'm not sure if he really has read through the reference text since you answered a lot of the accusations already.

No it was bruno himself who tried to extort me, right in that thread he did it publicly, which is why I am just letting Bruno ramble on and why he got all the negative feedback from me. I have had others tell me of Bruno's antics and how he makes a living on here. they told me its not the first time he has extorted someone. That fyookball dude just runs around and gives people negative trust for no reason I think. Or maybe Bruno asked him to do it, who knows, but you can tell from all his trust he has handed out, he runs around the forum , usually does not have any trade or affiliation with the victims he places trust on and just gives out red trust like candy.

The thread is 40 pages long, anything and everything I have disproved has long been buried in trolled posts by Bruno, thats how bruno works, you disprove him he just buries it with 20 to 30 posts of his own.

You notice he avoids questions like in your research of Leroy back to 1990 in all the businesses you have talked about here, did you ever see where he stole from anyone, how about where he lied to his investors, or did not hold up his end of a promise or business deal he made. he wont answer those because the answer is NO, he cant find it and wont find it because it never has happened.

And I didnt really need to disprove much, he did that on his own when he posted testimonials of a business I owned where i was entrusted with Millions of dollars in assets and where those clients dealt with me face to face, not just thru a website.

I am not worried about his thread, the red trust dealt to me, nor the favoritism shown to him by the MODS here. I am certainly not paying him to stop being an unethical unprofessional person. He is such a swindler he even told me to steal the funds from the StakeMiners investors to pay him.

Bruno just does not like me, not sure why, he just doesnt, his only wish is that i leave crypto even if that means a great project like StakeMiners goes with me, so what does that really say about Bruno and his friends. They dont care about potential investors, they dont care about good services in crypto, they just want to be the bosses of the place, if he cant be involved and making money at it, then no one can. After looking thru his stuff, he has had so many failed projects because bruno still has the mindset of 2010, I can get in get rich and get out in about a week, well thats not how crypto works anymore, he missed his train, and now he doesnt want to see anyone else progress without having to work their butt off to get there.

Further, please ban me if Leroy Fodor provided any definitive proof that his Sari Sari that burnt down on December 8, 2012, had west-facing solar panels on its hot tin roof used for whatever purpose over and beyond supposedly powering the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Further, please ban my scammy ass if Leroy Fodor provided an image of trees - any trees - abutting his once Sari Sari on its south side as close as the trees are to said structure on its east, west and north sides, as shown in the picture below the quote by Leroy in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof.
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST, yes open field to the West of the building. See the north and the south? Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees, also right in front of the building coconut trees. Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. Now thats not fair is it, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.

Front of building (as shown): East (see the coconut trees?)
Back of the building: West (direction rot tin roof slants) (see the trees behind the building?)
To the right: North (see more trees?)
To the left: South (notice the absence of trees, just a grassy field?)

Q.E.D.: Any person on this forum who doesn't know north from south shouldn't be holding other people's moneys in some unlicensed investment scheme.

Also, theymos, please ban my scammy ass from this forum if anybody can show me where Leroy Fodor provided proof that he earned a business degree from Ohio University in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

And, finally, please ban my scammy ass if anybody can provide definitive proof that I'm paid by anybody to post whatever on this forum. To be clear, I'm on record, and reiterating now, that nobody has ever paid me a single satoshi or more to post on this or any other forum on the entire Internet.

There you go, Leroy Fodor, I'm putting my very existence on this forum on the line. ALL you have to do is provide ANY of the above to theymos, and I'm outta here to longer interfere with your venerable StakeMiners Ponzi.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:20:06 PM

I don't think you will generally get banned simply for being wrong. If you want to make this kind of offer then you should suggest that you leave the forum if you are proven wrong (if you are really that confident of your research).

I do think that your posts in that thread are a bit excessive though. It makes monitoring the scam accusation sub more difficult because often it will show new posts only to see new posts in your thread and no other new posts in that sub.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:57:42 PM

I don't think you will generally get banned simply for being wrong. If you want to make this kind of offer then you should suggest that you leave the forum if you are proven wrong (if you are really that confident of your research).

I do think that your posts in that thread are a bit excessive though. It makes monitoring the scam accusation sub more difficult because often it will show new posts only to see new posts in your thread and no other new posts in that sub.

With apologies, the scam section is not that active, thus my constant bumps in exposing Leroy Fodor shouldn't be hampering anybody's viewing pleasure. Again, no disrespect toward your sentiment, for I have no issues with you, bud.

In re. getting banned, the goal is that I would leave this forum, whether banned or not, if any of what's requested in the OP is uncovered. If I don't leave, then that would be a testament as to what character I am for future reference.

That said, I HONESTLY don't believe I'll be goin' anywhere because what's requested is an impossibility to provide on Leroy Fodor part in spite of him goin' on record, once again, that I've buried his proof. He can NOW easily present his proof here where it WON'T get buried. I've made it that easy for him to finally rid my scammy ass off his venerable ass.

Again, no disrespect toward your sentiment, Quickseller.

Bruno Kucinskas
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:08:21 AM

Oh come on, his... uh... "unconventional" methods notwithstanding Mr. Gamow has dug up some really good stuff. There aren't that many posters here daring to lie about being Bitcoin early adopters among other things, that's quite extraordinary and bears repeating once in a while.

Although yes, sadly he won't get banned unless theymos just reads the title and obliges.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:11:58 AM

I would hate to see you banned Gleb.  We need more people blaming me and keeping me honest.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:18:45 AM

Oh come on, his... uh... "unconventional" methods notwithstanding Mr. Gamow has dug up some really good stuff. There aren't that many posters here daring to lie about being Bitcoin early adopters among other things, that's quite extraordinary and bears repeating once in a while.

Although yes, sadly he won't get banned unless theymos just reads the title and obliges.

Quick's cool, and I have now qualms with his sentiment, for it does hold some merit.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:27:28 AM

I would hate to see you banned Gleb.  We need more people blaming me and keeping me honest.

Thanks to me SPORTIN' with Leroy Fodor, I didn't see that you've back since the 26th, Vod. Hope your sailing trip was fun. Somebody  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes penned that you were lost at sea. I'll make sure to let that person  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes know that you're fine. BTW, don't ever, never, never, ever go Full FODOR!

Just words of advice IF when Leroy Fodor returns and offers up the definitive proof requested in the OP, I'll no longer be welcomed in these parts because Leroy would've served my scammer ass on a silver platter for the entire community to see my true scammy colours. (practicing my UK-speak as one option to come back here under some Limey nym)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:42:45 AM

Damn, I missed you and your posts Bruno! And I was wondering if you went off somewhere lately...

Nah, I don't think he'll ban you on this lol.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:51:56 AM

I agree that Gleb is defiantly by far a net positive to the forum and the community. What he finds is by no means easy to find, and would probably go unnoticed by a lot of people which would cause a lot of losses for many people. I will also often LOL at some of his posts, especially this, and this (among others in that thread and other thread).

I would also oppose any permanent banning of Gleb, even if he does turn out to be wrong in this case.

However the Leroy Fodor thread is probably just one or two pages too long. 
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:04:27 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Was it that jonald_fyookball who gave you red trust that threatened you?

I'm not sure if he really has read through the reference text since you answered a lot of the accusations already.

No it was bruno himself who tried to extort me, right in that thread he did it publicly, which is why I am just letting Bruno ramble on and why he got all the negative feedback from me. I have had others tell me of Bruno's antics and how he makes a living on here. they told me its not the first time he has extorted someone. That fyookball dude just runs around and gives people negative trust for no reason I think. Or maybe Bruno asked him to do it, who knows, but you can tell from all his trust he has handed out, he runs around the forum , usually does not have any trade or affiliation with the victims he places trust on and just gives out red trust like candy.

The thread is 40 pages long, anything and everything I have disproved has long been buried in trolled posts by Bruno, thats how bruno works, you disprove him he just buries it with 20 to 30 posts of his own.

You notice he avoids questions like in your research of Leroy back to 1990 in all the businesses you have talked about here, did you ever see where he stole from anyone, how about where he lied to his investors, or did not hold up his end of a promise or business deal he made. he wont answer those because the answer is NO, he cant find it and wont find it because it never has happened.

And I didnt really need to disprove much, he did that on his own when he posted testimonials of a business I owned where i was entrusted with Millions of dollars in assets and where those clients dealt with me face to face, not just thru a website.

I am not worried about his thread, the red trust dealt to me, nor the favoritism shown to him by the MODS here. I am certainly not paying him to stop being an unethical unprofessional person. He is such a swindler he even told me to steal the funds from the StakeMiners investors to pay him.

Bruno just does not like me, not sure why, he just doesnt, his only wish is that i leave crypto even if that means a great project like StakeMiners goes with me, so what does that really say about Bruno and his friends. They dont care about potential investors, they dont care about good services in crypto, they just want to be the bosses of the place, if he cant be involved and making money at it, then no one can. After looking thru his stuff, he has had so many failed projects because bruno still has the mindset of 2010, I can get in get rich and get out in about a week, well thats not how crypto works anymore, he missed his train, and now he doesnt want to see anyone else progress without having to work their butt off to get there.

There you go, Leroy Fodor, your chance to finally get rid of my scammy ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168431.0

Well, it's looks like I won't be 'round much longer.  Cry Cry Cry Leroy Fodor's online now and deleted the above from his SMT. Soon, he'll be in this thread supplying one, JUST 1, piece of evidence requested in the OP and I'm outta here. This HONESTLY is the saddest day of my life. It's been nice meeting you all, and my only regret is that I, too, wasn't able to scam millions from the retards calling this place home.

Bruno Kucinskas

EDIT: I just refreshed Leroy Fodor's user account page and it looks like he just deleted one of his posts. I wonder what's up with that. Interesting!

EDIT: WTF! Looks like Leroy Fodor went and doubled his negative trust from -2 to -4. Why the hell would the retard do that?
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:09:31 AM

@PhineasGage

If he was involved with Bitcoin in 2009 then why was he asking for solo mining help in 2013.

I think you're wrong.

There's no way he was in Bitcoin in 2009.

Wink Wink Wink

~BCX~

Asking for solo mining help in 2013

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1389-need-help-setting-up-solo-mining/?p=109153

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 02:14:44 AM

@PhineasGage

If he was involved with Bitcoin in 2009 then why was he asking for solo mining help in 2013.

I think you're wrong.

Wink Wink Wink

~BCX~

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1389-need-help-setting-up-solo-mining/?p=109153

That's July 2014 actually. But yes, somewhat suspicious isn't?  Cool
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:15:59 AM

@PhineasGage

I think you're wrong.

Wink Wink Wink

~BCX~

Dude, you freaked me out for a sec with your 2013 talk. The date was Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:33 AM when Leroy Fodor was seeking instructions on how to plug shit in them wall socket thingies after having his retard ass knocked to the floor due to sticking a fork in it.

EDIT: Well, the whole gang is here to see Leroy Fodor knock my ass to the curb after he serves my scammy arse (practicing new languages for my stealth comeback). HAHAHA

EDIT: Leroy "TCB" Fodor has left the building!  Cry
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 02:21:17 AM

EDIT: WTF! Looks like Leroy Fodor went and doubled his negative trust from -2 to -4. Why the hell would the retard do that?

Oh dear. Brace for incoming WOT. Bitcointalk mods colluding with fake-trust-equipped Bruno's alt accounts etc etc. I'm sorry but I think your banning might be postponed due to these extenuating circumstances.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:31:01 AM

Oh dear. Brace for incoming WOT. Bitcointalk mods colluding with fake-trust-equipped Bruno's alt accounts etc etc. I'm sorry but I think your banning might be postponed due to these extenuating circumstances.

Please, don't fuck with me during my time in agony. I truly want the venerable Leroy Fodor to provide proof of what's requested in the OP so that I can move on with my life away from Bitcoin. I trust that the retard can do it because he claimed that the proof is in my scam thread but I buried them all with my and my alt account posts. ALL he has to do is revive ONE instance from that thread, present it here, and my scammy arse is gone forever. Hell, there's even over three dozen posts he deleted from that thread that I revive unretouched for him to use against me. In fact, I've requoted that post so that he could get his hands on them quickly because I'm such a nice guy. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:56:22 AM

Good news (for Leroy, that is, not for me)! Leroy Fodor is back online, perhaps now he'll come here with that there proof he has claimed on myriad occasions that he's already provided but I've buried in my scam thread thanks to me working my alt accounts so goodly. HAHAHA

Before I go, since proof is imminent, I wish to share with my fellow bitcoiners a secret I've been keeping. Back in the day, I've often fantasized sticking my finger up Matthew Neal Wright's arse, then licking it. There, I've said it! Glad to finally get that out in the open. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:04:32 AM

Well, it looks like Quickseller is fucked! HAHAHA

Leroy Fodor has retard down to a science. HAHAHA

Okay, either Leroy Fodor has gone beyond Full FODOR!, or he honestly found the dude who's the bane of his existence. HAHAHA
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:14:19 AM

It seems that cyberpinoy has given me negative trust even though I have never traded with this person. Is this even allowed?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:22:18 AM

It seems that cyberpinoy has given me negative trust even though I have never traded with this person. Is this even allowed?

Supports claims by a known criminal and thief, places negative trust on people without interacting a trade with them which would seem to be abuse of the trust system. The scam accusation was against a website and in the thread it was never actually proven the website is a scam. Supporting a theif on the forum says enough about why this trust is applied.

Let that be a lesson to you in who you should and shouldn't be associating with. HAHAHA Hell, dude, looks like Leroy has proof that you associated with a thief and a theif on this forum. Are you making bank with them there affiliates?

Seriously, does the recently actions by Leroy Fodor depict a person who has full control over his mental state, or has he truly lost it? I'm not trying to make a joke here, for sadly the answer's leanin' toward the latter, barrin' in [sane] minds that I'm not a psychotherapist.

One more thing, Quick, my relationship with Leroy Fodor parallels your avatar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:36:12 AM

Yes. It's allowed. I've never traded with him either, and was forced to leave him negative trust after he refused to accept facts.

We are not dealing with an entirely stable individual, in Leroy Fodor.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: