Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: theymos, please ban my scammy ass (and all my alts) from this forum IF...  (Read 4057 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:00:53 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 07:20:07 PM by Gleb Gamow

IF you (theymos), or anybody else on this forum, can find one (ONLY 1) instance of the HONEST Leroy Fodor definitively proving that he was involved with Bitcoin in any capacity in 2009 like he continues to this day claims he has in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Was it that jonald_fyookball who gave you red trust that threatened you?

I'm not sure if he really has read through the reference text since you answered a lot of the accusations already.

No it was bruno himself who tried to extort me, right in that thread he did it publicly, which is why I am just letting Bruno ramble on and why he got all the negative feedback from me. I have had others tell me of Bruno's antics and how he makes a living on here. they told me its not the first time he has extorted someone. That fyookball dude just runs around and gives people negative trust for no reason I think. Or maybe Bruno asked him to do it, who knows, but you can tell from all his trust he has handed out, he runs around the forum , usually does not have any trade or affiliation with the victims he places trust on and just gives out red trust like candy.

The thread is 40 pages long, anything and everything I have disproved has long been buried in trolled posts by Bruno, thats how bruno works, you disprove him he just buries it with 20 to 30 posts of his own.

You notice he avoids questions like in your research of Leroy back to 1990 in all the businesses you have talked about here, did you ever see where he stole from anyone, how about where he lied to his investors, or did not hold up his end of a promise or business deal he made. he wont answer those because the answer is NO, he cant find it and wont find it because it never has happened.

And I didnt really need to disprove much, he did that on his own when he posted testimonials of a business I owned where i was entrusted with Millions of dollars in assets and where those clients dealt with me face to face, not just thru a website.

I am not worried about his thread, the red trust dealt to me, nor the favoritism shown to him by the MODS here. I am certainly not paying him to stop being an unethical unprofessional person. He is such a swindler he even told me to steal the funds from the StakeMiners investors to pay him.

Bruno just does not like me, not sure why, he just doesnt, his only wish is that i leave crypto even if that means a great project like StakeMiners goes with me, so what does that really say about Bruno and his friends. They dont care about potential investors, they dont care about good services in crypto, they just want to be the bosses of the place, if he cant be involved and making money at it, then no one can. After looking thru his stuff, he has had so many failed projects because bruno still has the mindset of 2010, I can get in get rich and get out in about a week, well thats not how crypto works anymore, he missed his train, and now he doesnt want to see anyone else progress without having to work their butt off to get there.

Further, please ban me if Leroy Fodor provided any definitive proof that his Sari Sari that burnt down on December 8, 2012, had west-facing solar panels on its hot tin roof used for whatever purpose over and beyond supposedly powering the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Further, please ban my scammy ass if Leroy Fodor provided an image of trees - any trees - abutting his once Sari Sari on its south side as close as the trees are to said structure on its east, west and north sides, as shown in the picture below the quote by Leroy in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof.
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST, yes open field to the West of the building. See the north and the south? Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees, also right in front of the building coconut trees. Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. Now thats not fair is it, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.

Front of building (as shown): East (see the coconut trees?)
Back of the building: West (direction rot tin roof slants) (see the trees behind the building?)
To the right: North (see more trees?)
To the left: South (notice the absence of trees, just a grassy field?)

Q.E.D.: Any person on this forum who doesn't know north from south shouldn't be holding other people's moneys in some unlicensed investment scheme.

Also, theymos, please ban my scammy ass from this forum if anybody can show me where Leroy Fodor provided proof that he earned a business degree from Ohio University in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

And, finally, please ban my scammy ass if anybody can provide definitive proof that I'm paid by anybody to post whatever on this forum. To be clear, I'm on record, and reiterating now, that nobody has ever paid me a single satoshi or more to post on this or any other forum on the entire Internet.

There you go, Leroy Fodor, I'm putting my very existence on this forum on the line. ALL you have to do is provide ANY of the above to theymos, and I'm outta here to longer interfere with your venerable StakeMiners Ponzi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:20:06 PM

I don't think you will generally get banned simply for being wrong. If you want to make this kind of offer then you should suggest that you leave the forum if you are proven wrong (if you are really that confident of your research).

I do think that your posts in that thread are a bit excessive though. It makes monitoring the scam accusation sub more difficult because often it will show new posts only to see new posts in your thread and no other new posts in that sub.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:57:42 PM

I don't think you will generally get banned simply for being wrong. If you want to make this kind of offer then you should suggest that you leave the forum if you are proven wrong (if you are really that confident of your research).

I do think that your posts in that thread are a bit excessive though. It makes monitoring the scam accusation sub more difficult because often it will show new posts only to see new posts in your thread and no other new posts in that sub.

With apologies, the scam section is not that active, thus my constant bumps in exposing Leroy Fodor shouldn't be hampering anybody's viewing pleasure. Again, no disrespect toward your sentiment, for I have no issues with you, bud.

In re. getting banned, the goal is that I would leave this forum, whether banned or not, if any of what's requested in the OP is uncovered. If I don't leave, then that would be a testament as to what character I am for future reference.

That said, I HONESTLY don't believe I'll be goin' anywhere because what's requested is an impossibility to provide on Leroy Fodor part in spite of him goin' on record, once again, that I've buried his proof. He can NOW easily present his proof here where it WON'T get buried. I've made it that easy for him to finally rid my scammy ass off his venerable ass.

Again, no disrespect toward your sentiment, Quickseller.

Bruno Kucinskas
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:08:21 AM

Oh come on, his... uh... "unconventional" methods notwithstanding Mr. Gamow has dug up some really good stuff. There aren't that many posters here daring to lie about being Bitcoin early adopters among other things, that's quite extraordinary and bears repeating once in a while.

Although yes, sadly he won't get banned unless theymos just reads the title and obliges.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:11:58 AM

I would hate to see you banned Gleb.  We need more people blaming me and keeping me honest.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:18:45 AM

Oh come on, his... uh... "unconventional" methods notwithstanding Mr. Gamow has dug up some really good stuff. There aren't that many posters here daring to lie about being Bitcoin early adopters among other things, that's quite extraordinary and bears repeating once in a while.

Although yes, sadly he won't get banned unless theymos just reads the title and obliges.

Quick's cool, and I have now qualms with his sentiment, for it does hold some merit.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:27:28 AM

I would hate to see you banned Gleb.  We need more people blaming me and keeping me honest.

Thanks to me SPORTIN' with Leroy Fodor, I didn't see that you've back since the 26th, Vod. Hope your sailing trip was fun. Somebody  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes penned that you were lost at sea. I'll make sure to let that person  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes know that you're fine. BTW, don't ever, never, never, ever go Full FODOR!

Just words of advice IF when Leroy Fodor returns and offers up the definitive proof requested in the OP, I'll no longer be welcomed in these parts because Leroy would've served my scammer ass on a silver platter for the entire community to see my true scammy colours. (practicing my UK-speak as one option to come back here under some Limey nym)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:42:45 AM

Damn, I missed you and your posts Bruno! And I was wondering if you went off somewhere lately...

Nah, I don't think he'll ban you on this lol.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:51:56 AM

I agree that Gleb is defiantly by far a net positive to the forum and the community. What he finds is by no means easy to find, and would probably go unnoticed by a lot of people which would cause a lot of losses for many people. I will also often LOL at some of his posts, especially this, and this (among others in that thread and other thread).

I would also oppose any permanent banning of Gleb, even if he does turn out to be wrong in this case.

However the Leroy Fodor thread is probably just one or two pages too long. 
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:04:27 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Was it that jonald_fyookball who gave you red trust that threatened you?

I'm not sure if he really has read through the reference text since you answered a lot of the accusations already.

No it was bruno himself who tried to extort me, right in that thread he did it publicly, which is why I am just letting Bruno ramble on and why he got all the negative feedback from me. I have had others tell me of Bruno's antics and how he makes a living on here. they told me its not the first time he has extorted someone. That fyookball dude just runs around and gives people negative trust for no reason I think. Or maybe Bruno asked him to do it, who knows, but you can tell from all his trust he has handed out, he runs around the forum , usually does not have any trade or affiliation with the victims he places trust on and just gives out red trust like candy.

The thread is 40 pages long, anything and everything I have disproved has long been buried in trolled posts by Bruno, thats how bruno works, you disprove him he just buries it with 20 to 30 posts of his own.

You notice he avoids questions like in your research of Leroy back to 1990 in all the businesses you have talked about here, did you ever see where he stole from anyone, how about where he lied to his investors, or did not hold up his end of a promise or business deal he made. he wont answer those because the answer is NO, he cant find it and wont find it because it never has happened.

And I didnt really need to disprove much, he did that on his own when he posted testimonials of a business I owned where i was entrusted with Millions of dollars in assets and where those clients dealt with me face to face, not just thru a website.

I am not worried about his thread, the red trust dealt to me, nor the favoritism shown to him by the MODS here. I am certainly not paying him to stop being an unethical unprofessional person. He is such a swindler he even told me to steal the funds from the StakeMiners investors to pay him.

Bruno just does not like me, not sure why, he just doesnt, his only wish is that i leave crypto even if that means a great project like StakeMiners goes with me, so what does that really say about Bruno and his friends. They dont care about potential investors, they dont care about good services in crypto, they just want to be the bosses of the place, if he cant be involved and making money at it, then no one can. After looking thru his stuff, he has had so many failed projects because bruno still has the mindset of 2010, I can get in get rich and get out in about a week, well thats not how crypto works anymore, he missed his train, and now he doesnt want to see anyone else progress without having to work their butt off to get there.

There you go, Leroy Fodor, your chance to finally get rid of my scammy ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168431.0

Well, it's looks like I won't be 'round much longer.  Cry Cry Cry Leroy Fodor's online now and deleted the above from his SMT. Soon, he'll be in this thread supplying one, JUST 1, piece of evidence requested in the OP and I'm outta here. This HONESTLY is the saddest day of my life. It's been nice meeting you all, and my only regret is that I, too, wasn't able to scam millions from the retards calling this place home.

Bruno Kucinskas

EDIT: I just refreshed Leroy Fodor's user account page and it looks like he just deleted one of his posts. I wonder what's up with that. Interesting!

EDIT: WTF! Looks like Leroy Fodor went and doubled his negative trust from -2 to -4. Why the hell would the retard do that?
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:09:31 AM

@PhineasGage

If he was involved with Bitcoin in 2009 then why was he asking for solo mining help in 2013.

I think you're wrong.

There's no way he was in Bitcoin in 2009.

Wink Wink Wink

~BCX~

Asking for solo mining help in 2013

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1389-need-help-setting-up-solo-mining/?p=109153

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 02:14:44 AM

@PhineasGage

If he was involved with Bitcoin in 2009 then why was he asking for solo mining help in 2013.

I think you're wrong.

Wink Wink Wink

~BCX~

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1389-need-help-setting-up-solo-mining/?p=109153

That's July 2014 actually. But yes, somewhat suspicious isn't?  Cool
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:15:59 AM

@PhineasGage

I think you're wrong.

Wink Wink Wink

~BCX~

Dude, you freaked me out for a sec with your 2013 talk. The date was Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:33 AM when Leroy Fodor was seeking instructions on how to plug shit in them wall socket thingies after having his retard ass knocked to the floor due to sticking a fork in it.

EDIT: Well, the whole gang is here to see Leroy Fodor knock my ass to the curb after he serves my scammy arse (practicing new languages for my stealth comeback). HAHAHA

EDIT: Leroy "TCB" Fodor has left the building!  Cry
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 02:21:17 AM

EDIT: WTF! Looks like Leroy Fodor went and doubled his negative trust from -2 to -4. Why the hell would the retard do that?

Oh dear. Brace for incoming WOT. Bitcointalk mods colluding with fake-trust-equipped Bruno's alt accounts etc etc. I'm sorry but I think your banning might be postponed due to these extenuating circumstances.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:31:01 AM

Oh dear. Brace for incoming WOT. Bitcointalk mods colluding with fake-trust-equipped Bruno's alt accounts etc etc. I'm sorry but I think your banning might be postponed due to these extenuating circumstances.

Please, don't fuck with me during my time in agony. I truly want the venerable Leroy Fodor to provide proof of what's requested in the OP so that I can move on with my life away from Bitcoin. I trust that the retard can do it because he claimed that the proof is in my scam thread but I buried them all with my and my alt account posts. ALL he has to do is revive ONE instance from that thread, present it here, and my scammy arse is gone forever. Hell, there's even over three dozen posts he deleted from that thread that I revive unretouched for him to use against me. In fact, I've requoted that post so that he could get his hands on them quickly because I'm such a nice guy. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:56:22 AM

Good news (for Leroy, that is, not for me)! Leroy Fodor is back online, perhaps now he'll come here with that there proof he has claimed on myriad occasions that he's already provided but I've buried in my scam thread thanks to me working my alt accounts so goodly. HAHAHA

Before I go, since proof is imminent, I wish to share with my fellow bitcoiners a secret I've been keeping. Back in the day, I've often fantasized sticking my finger up Matthew Neal Wright's arse, then licking it. There, I've said it! Glad to finally get that out in the open. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:04:32 AM

Well, it looks like Quickseller is fucked! HAHAHA

Leroy Fodor has retard down to a science. HAHAHA

Okay, either Leroy Fodor has gone beyond Full FODOR!, or he honestly found the dude who's the bane of his existence. HAHAHA
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:14:19 AM

It seems that cyberpinoy has given me negative trust even though I have never traded with this person. Is this even allowed?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:22:18 AM

It seems that cyberpinoy has given me negative trust even though I have never traded with this person. Is this even allowed?

Supports claims by a known criminal and thief, places negative trust on people without interacting a trade with them which would seem to be abuse of the trust system. The scam accusation was against a website and in the thread it was never actually proven the website is a scam. Supporting a theif on the forum says enough about why this trust is applied.

Let that be a lesson to you in who you should and shouldn't be associating with. HAHAHA Hell, dude, looks like Leroy has proof that you associated with a thief and a theif on this forum. Are you making bank with them there affiliates?

Seriously, does the recently actions by Leroy Fodor depict a person who has full control over his mental state, or has he truly lost it? I'm not trying to make a joke here, for sadly the answer's leanin' toward the latter, barrin' in [sane] minds that I'm not a psychotherapist.

One more thing, Quick, my relationship with Leroy Fodor parallels your avatar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:36:12 AM

Yes. It's allowed. I've never traded with him either, and was forced to leave him negative trust after he refused to accept facts.

We are not dealing with an entirely stable individual, in Leroy Fodor.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:41:10 AM

Vod did it.

~BCX~
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:18:35 AM

I would hate to see you banned Gleb.  We need more people blaming me and keeping me honest.

Vod did it.

~BCX~

I'm fucked from all sides: Vod to my left, Leroy Fodor in my sig, and shade trees on the other two sides blocking the sun from hitting the variable-facing solar panels powering the largest brain in this here bathroom while I'm taking a shit.

Leroy's been online for over an hour now. Surely, that's enough time to glean one fact requested in the OP, ain't it? I mean, it's his facts; his posts; he knows the keywords. Fuck, Leroy, use the search function thingy on this forum and let's get this over with! I was kind enough to put my very existence on this forum in your hands, the least you can do is provide the proof, then all my threads about you WILL be locked and I'll be gone. It's almost like you want me to hang around for as long as possible given that, in your own words, my scam thread affords you a constant stream of investors (paraphrased, but I can quote it if you desire. just ask, bud). It CAN'T be that such proof doesn't exist because you're on record numerous time in stating that you provided such but I somehow buried it on this forum where nobody can find it. If that's the case, then that, too, makes you a liar, once again, for spreading falsehoods.

BTW, Leroy Fodor, don't forget that somewhere in Washington DC there's now a file on your and StakeMiners' ass, and thanks to you breaking your own ToS terms, a promising 16-year-old boy's named in said file. How many more lives are you goin' fuck up because of your serial lying nature? When the fuck does it end? When the fuck do you grow out of your lying stage in life? Most of us here left that scene by the time we hit double digits in age, and you're pushing 40.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:01:09 AM

WTF! Is Leroy Fodor hacking the BitcoinTalk forum now?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:07:45 AM

Well, looks like retard Leroy "TCB" Fodor has left the forum once again sans addressing this thread.

This fucked in the head dude sure the hell has the gull to dole out negative trusts and accuse me on several occasions that I've buried proof that he's not a liar, et al., in my scam thread, but when I present to Leroy this thread giving him the opportunity to once and for all put me in my place, the motherfucker balks and high-tails it outta here. I honestly believe that he knows he's been trapped and is currently makin' plans to make a run for it, taking his retard investors' moneys with him.

I simply can't make it any easier for him to finally get rid of me as I've provided in the OP. What the fuck is he waiting for? Come on, Leroy. let's do this! Present what I simply requested in the OP and I'm gone forever, to never fuck with you or any other scammer in the cryptocurrency space again. Hell, don't forget, all, that offer is available to ANYBODY, not just Leroy Fodor. Read the OP and head on over to my scam thread to hunt what's needed to rid of me. Another option is to join the fun and fuck with Fodor for the fell of it!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:48:28 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 05:47:34 PM by Gleb Gamow

That's the second time I've caught Leroy Fodor conducting "Unknown Action" on this forum. Is he in the process of hacking the place considering that the dude's proved himself to be unstable of late?

Admins, please check the logs to see what this crazy fuck is up to.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:24:24 PM

Well, Leroy Fodor is back online for the past hour now and has yet to prove to this community that I did indeed somehow buried his truisms in my scam thread on his ass. He's been pretty quick with the pen of late in doling out negative trusts to all those he felt and deemed deserving of said but can't seem to drag his scammy ass over to this thread to complete a simple task which would rid my scammy ass from this forum forever, at the very least, making by cred as useless as Zerlan shit if I retardedly hung around these parts after being duly served.

I honestly believe that since Leroy Fodor opts to not partake in this thread, of which would be to his benefit, he is 100% a scammer, with all those who are currently invested in his StakeMiners Ponzi best exit thier positions ASAP because we are truly witnessing the last days of Leroy Fodor frequenting our playground. He no play nice!
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4240

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 10:15:14 PM

I liked you better when you were focusing your efforts on making BFL employee's lives miserable.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

I liked you better when you were focusing your efforts on making BFL employee's lives miserable.

All them horses left the stable due to the constant flogging administered to them. I honestly believe that Leroy Fodor is a formidable SPORT to past the time due to me being jealous of his StakeMiners Ponzi because I's no smart 'nough to build such 'cause it hard work and I rather 'stroy venerable entitys like StakeMiners than do somethin' productive.

If you think that's funny, well, it's even funnier because that's exactly what Leroy Fodor espoused as to why I do what I'm doin' to his scamming motherfuckin' ass. Hell, prior to him runnin' into the likes of me, he's never used the word "espouse" before, and he's an Ohio University alumnus with a business degree under his belt, not to mention the creative spelling writing classes he claimed to had taken there. To boot, on several occasions he's mistaken obvious sarcasm for facts.

LEROY FODOR IS NOT FUCKIN' RIGHT IN THE HEAD!

This cocksucker is 100% bad news for Bitcoin, this thread being a testament to that fact, for he's yet to come here to espouse the truth he claims I've somehow buried on this forum after he doled out myriad (another word he's never used on the Internet before meeting me) negative trusts abusing the system under the auspices (brain cells will explode when Leroy reads that word) that others are abusing the system via giving his scammy ass well-deserved negative trusts.

Again, ALL Leroy (or anybody else on the planet) has to do is what's requested in the OP, and I'm outta here. The proof is there, albeit I've buried it so deep on this forum, nobody will ever find it.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:22:57 AM

You have a entertaining way of capturing my attention to something I would not have been interested in before.
Hope this ends well and I hope you can get some rest from this issue.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:37:09 AM

@PhineasGage

Have you ever stopped to think maybe you are rushing to a wrong judgement on poor ol' Leroy Fodor.

You know it is entirely possible that 40+ people that claim he has scammed them all colluded to frame him.

It is completely understandable if he simply mixed up the years 2009 and 2014 when stating his Bitcoin start date.

But the worst thing you have done in all of this is to advocate to stomp on the dreams of a little 6 year old girl and prevent her from coming to Merica for 29 pesos.

#ScammersLivesMatter   

~BCX~
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:57:16 AM

You have a entertaining way of capturing my attention to something I would not have been interested in before.
Hope this ends well and I hope you can get some rest from this issue.

Wanna see what happens with a broke dick enters the cryptocurrency space and starts advancing lies one after another like Leroy Fodor has proven to have done, and continues to do such to this very day as he controls more and more of his retard investors' moneys?

Portland State's $100 million donor disaster: what's next

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2015/08/post_29.html

Portland State University will enter the public stage of a $300 million fundraising campaign without its top two development officers, who are resigning after falling for a phony billionaire and $100 million that never existed.

PSU Foundation president Francoise Aylmer and chief development officer Kristin Coppola were the two main contacts for John Michael Fitzpatrick, the cryptocurrency dealer who offered to donate the public university $100 million -- and later, $1.18 billion. University administrators planned a press conference to announce the deal, inviting Gov. Kate Brown and Mayor Charlie Hales, but pulled the plug at the last minute when the money never materialized.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:03:41 AM

@PhineasGage

Have you ever stopped to think maybe you are rushing to a wrong judgement on poor ol' Leroy Fodor.

You know it is entirely possible that 40+ people that claim he has scammed them all colluded to frame him.

It is completely understandable if he simply mixed up the years 2009 and 2014 when stating his Bitcoin start date.

But the worst thing you have done in all of this is to advocate to stomp on the dreams of a little 6 year old girl and prevent her from coming to Merica for 29 pesos.

#ScammersLivesMatter   

~BCX~

From my understanding, some 6-year-old girl is gonna be in a foster home while her parents are serving time in some Pinoy penal Hilton among fellow vacationers whose sexual taste is unlike thier own, thanks to Leroy Fodor deleting my two posts back in March, 2015, penned because I was extremely jealous of his venerable StakeMiners Ponzi.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:07:26 AM

From my understanding, some 6-year-old girl is gonna be in a foster home while her parents are serving time in some Pinoy penal Hilton among fellow vacationers whose sexual taste is unlike thier own, thanks to Leroy Fodor deleting my two posts back in March, 2015, penned because I was extremely jealous of his venerable StakeMiners Ponzi.

Somehow Vod has to be the root cause of this.

For the love of Matthew N Wright, leave Leroy Fodor alone!

~BCX~

#WhatWouldDankDo
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:35:10 AM

Somehow Vod has to be the root cause of this.

For the love of Matthew N Wright, leave Leroy Fodor alone!

~BCX~

#WhatWouldDankDo

I see you're naming names and left off Curtis Green, another dude no longer visiting these here parts due to my efforts, and he used to be a Silk Road MOD. HAHAHA

Back to the OP of this thread: How is it possible that Leroy Fodor and the billions of people on this planet can't find what Leroy claims I buried on this forum depicting him addressing questions and concerns pertaining to him and his StakeMiners Ponzi? I've even gone through the trouble of reviving the three-dozen-plus posts Leroy deleted to help him in his efforts to finally rid my ass from this forum, yet here I still am awaiting that JUST ONE piece of evidence to be unearthed he claimed I buried.

Somewhere in the Philippines is one miserable redneck serial liar named Leroy Fodor trying to figure out his next move, for it looks like one move ain't being digging up the proof requested in the OP designed to rid my scammy ass from this forum. Too bad Leroy's too busy conducting "Unknown Action" on this forum during his logged-in sessions oppose to trying to do what's [w]right for his StakeMiners and its investors, one of which is ONLY 16-years-old, thus breaking the strict "creative spelling" ToS that's in place.

14 hours ago: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=stakeminers&src=typd

#stakeminers #boi to have their next BOI meeting soon! Chime below or on the BTT thread if you want any topics specifically discussed!

Must me nice to have over 800 members-cum-investors who can't read NOT penning anything on StakeMiners' thread NOR dissing me at my scam thread on Leroy Fodor's redneck lyin' piece-of-shit ass.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:48:28 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 02:59:50 AM by BitcoinEXpress

@Gleb

Is it possible to go full "Retroactive Leroy Fodor"?

I found a post I responded to perhaps an early Leroy Fodor back in 2011. We're getting closer to 2009 LOL

You responded immediately after that.

~BCX~

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36030.msg445213#msg445213

#GoatIsCloserThanYouThink      
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:02:40 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 03:20:07 AM by Gleb Gamow

@Gleb

Is it possible to go full "Retroactive Leroy Fodor"?

I found a post I responded to perhaps an early Leroy Fodor back in 2011.

You responded immediately after that.

~BCX~

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36030.msg445213#msg445213

You're diggin' deeper than Leroy is, bud.  Grin Boy, that thread brings back memories. Can't believe I talked about jacking off back then. So embarrassing! HAHAHA

Well, it looks like Leroy Fodor has once again logged-in but failed to contribute to this thread. I truly am getting worried about his Filipino neighbors, seeing that Leroy's becoming more and more unstable each passing day. For the life of me, I can't figure out what or WHO caused him to go over the deep end. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:44:44 AM

cyberpinoy   10:35:39 PM   Posting in [ANN] www.StakeMiners.com - Increased Earnings Over Time.

Newsflash: Incoming WOT!
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:56:06 PM

If I created a full version Fodorcoin would it qualify as a shitcoin?

~BCX~
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:51:01 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 09:13:11 PM by Gleb Gamow

Amazingly, the retard Leroy Fodor has yet to frequent this thread to finally rid my scamming ass, but he has time to preform some "Unknown Action" nefarious activity on this forum.

If I created a full version Fodorcoin would it qualify as a shitcoin?

~BCX~

Will it be POS-based so that Leroy Fodor could stake it on his StakeMiners Ponzi?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:59:41 PM

Looks like that cocksucker Leroy Fodor is back online conducting some nefarious activity on this forum.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:54:56 PM

Will it be POS-based so that Leroy Fodor could stake it on his StakeMiners Ponzi?

Yes POS Full FODOR!

~BCX~
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:35:22 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 09:24:25 PM by Gleb Gamow

It's been over a week now, and still nary a soul on the planet has been able to unearth what the redneck lyin' piece-of-shit Leroy Fodor claims I've buried in my scam thread on his retard ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

This thread was specifically designed for him to once and for all rid my ass from this forum via Leroy Fodor (or anybody else) conducting what's requested in the OP.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor continues to evade the simplest requests that any nonscammer would be able to provide when first presented with such requests, but not Leroy "Honestly" Fodor nor his kowtowing retard StakeMiners Ponzi investors.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:34:21 AM

What did I miss? What evidence is there that this is a Ponzi rather than the staking pool it appears to be?

StakeMiners is in fact not a Ponzi. A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. The returns in our Pool are based solely on the coins we stake and earnings and payouts are not derived from new investor funds but rather the coins we stake in the pool. We do not revolve new incoming funds from within the StakeMiners system in order to make payouts, plainly because we dont have to, the system itself generates new income on a daily basis and proof of mining is available to everyone.

But to answer your question directly, No there has NEVER been proof of any kind submitted anywhere that actually shows that StakeMiners is a scam or a ponzi.

Just about all accusations were against me personally and have been fully disproved over, and over, and over and over and over, and the only 1 single thing a lot of the accusations revolve around is exactly when I got in Bitcoin, which to be honest if thats the worst thing these guys can come up with against me, SO be it, it has nothing to do with StakeMiners, it's system, or how we earn income from StakeMiners. They have literally dug thru my life clear back to the late 1990s and have not found one single instance where i have scammed anyone, stolen from anyone, or not held up my end of a business deal I made, they have not even found one time I broke even the smallest of a promise. What they actually found tho was, I am a very trustworthy person in business, I go above and beyond what is required of me for success, I have looked over millions of dollars in physical assets including peoples homes and personal property, they found I hold true to my promises, they also found I hold up my end of any business deal i make no matter if I like it or not, and the worst thing they can push about is when I actually got into bitcoin.

SO to be honest, if you think when a person actually got involved in Bitcoin is a pivotal measure of a programs success, Especially StakeMiners, which is neither SHA256 based nor Proof of Work, then please by all means listen to those who would rather not see us succeed. If you want facts about me or StakeMiners go above and beyond what these guys do and contact me directly (or a member of the Board of Investors), set up a personal one on one or me with a group of you where we can talk person to person about StakeMiners and its possibilities.

According to Leroy Fodor, a serial liar does not make their self-profess honest endeavor bad. What makes a self-profess honest endeavor bad is the constant pounding and pounding and pounding... by the likes of Bruno Kucinskas a paid scammer himself beating the drums so many times that FINALLY other retards joined his ranks to pound and pound and pound... I'm-not-a-liar retard's ass.

Leroy Fodor honestly believes that his above's crude attempt to finally end my, et al., badgering lies centered around his so-be-it lies. He honestly nailed it, then goes about declaring that nothing's been nailed, concluding with a request to rap privately on separate channels fully negating his full transparency clauses espoused on this forum of which, like Josh Zerlan, he loathes in spite of amassing from here the majority of StakeMiners Ponzi retard investors.

Countless times it was proven that Leroy Fodor has lied throughout the years, whereupon he came here myriad times with I-did-not-lie, et al., presenting evidence of such that doesn't pass muster unless you're a complete retard, finally culminating to him doling negative trusts to even the most trusted individual on this forum due to Leroy going over the deep end of his lying pool.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:36:53 AM

[words] going over the deep end of his lying pool.

OK, but do you have any evidence that his staking thing is a Ponzi?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:18:27 PM

I think I did but Leroy Fodor buried the proof on this forum so that nobody can find it.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor has locked both threads on this forum pertaining to StakeMiners, leaving no resources for his over 800 members to communicate so I created a de facto official thread so that they can do just that without fear of having their posts deleted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175352.0
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 03:56:24 PM

You're probably being a tad sarcastic, but here is what I could figure out.

I'm not aware of cyberpinoy ever providing proof of solvency.

Initially he refused to even publish his staking wallet addresses, claiming they could be hacked, later claiming users could mistakenly deposit funds into those addresses. Still not showing them on the website, but they are buried somewhere in this thread (sorry, can't link to a specific post, stupid phone):

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925

So perhaps we do have some proof of staking.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:28:35 PM

Thanks to Leroy Fodor being a 100% complete asshole, his full name is now highly indexed on the Internet for ALL his friends and family to read what kind of retard liar he truly is if they didn't know already.

I'm heavily leaning toward the locals there in the Philippines read right through his fuckin' lyin' ass and wanted him gone from the north side of the bid island. Even his wife's family loathed his existence according to Leroy espousing his dislike for them, yet after making such claims, Leroy had to move in with his mother-in-law across the street from the sorry-ass Sari Sari, later evicted perhaps due to not providing for the household. Katrina, his wife, now works a full-time job on the south side of the island where they live now while Leroy stays home educating thier kids (that's a fuckin' joke, but sadly true) while playing online games or running StakeMiners for his retard investors, one of which is underage counter to StakeMiners' ToS 18-years-or-older clause.

Poor Leroy Fodor must be one miserable fuck each and every day he visits this forum to read what I've recently written about his scammy ass. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 04:53:09 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:33:34 AM by suchmoon

Initially he refused to even publish his staking wallet addresses, claiming they could be hacked, later claiming users could mistakenly deposit funds into those addresses. Still not showing them on the website, but they are buried somewhere in this thread (sorry, can't link to a specific post, stupid phone):

Here are the addresses:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/541

Netcoin nRAWBySK7wAm57biV9uNGASzWPZhsMPsQC
OKCash PNffkgFynsUhzq7MJP2yXCpWh5HqNY5Yas
HyperStake p7vC2g61JMvguY5Pj9DtZJS6NK6Q5B5q4F
TEKcoin BjSZyef8BbVgdGCGViKJ6R3CEWfRMSn9tv
PayCon PVKVPfVB3yijNaL2jRPx9NPF2TjbwLAiTk
BitBean 2X8bqUvaSRkbkQ2MCnkjnoK2qWMLUNEpFj
BottleCaps Ev8nEYQaDMzKWd1WNvTVPcFmymVbEdrYWM
Diamonds dY4RBAxdyxycfFXXCRUgByta5oKio7zEV2
Hyper HLiszCKnW5fXPMp2VzizmDQTT1xiob46Jt
Hobonickels F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw

Note that any further proof (such as a message signed with the above addresses) is impossible to get due to cyberpinoy's extremely defensive reaction towards any questions or suggestions.

He also claims to be providing proof of staking via screenshots posted in the "investors" part of the website (i.e. you have to be registered on the site to see it). Here is how he explained the validity of such "proof":

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/31

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

Yeah, I know, getting way off topic here. Mods please ban Mr. Gamow ASAP and let's move on  Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:01:05 PM

Here are the addresses:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/541

Netcoin nRAWBySK7wAm57biV9uNGASzWPZhsMPsQC
OKCash PNffkgFynsUhzq7MJP2yXCpWh5HqNY5Yas
HyperStake p7vC2g61JMvguY5Pj9DtZJS6NK6Q5B5q4F
TEKcoin BjSZyef8BbVgdGCGViKJ6R3CEWfRMSn9tv
PayCon PVKVPfVB3yijNaL2jRPx9NPF2TjbwLAiTk
BitBean 2X8bqUvaSRkbkQ2MCnkjnoK2qWMLUNEpFj
BottleCaps Ev8nEYQaDMzKWd1WNvTVPcFmymVbEdrYWM
Diamonds dY4RBAxdyxycfFXXCRUgByta5oKio7zEV2
Hyper HLiszCKnW5fXPMp2VzizmDQTT1xiob46Jt
Hobonickels F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw

Note that any further proof (such as a message signed with the above addresses) is impossible to get due to cyberpinoy's extremely defensive reaction towards any questions or suggestions.

He also claims to be providing proof of staking via screenshots posted in the "investors" part of the website (i.e. you have to be registered on the site to see it). Here is how he explained the validity of such "proof":

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/31

Yeah, I know, getting way off topic here. Mods please ban Mr. Gamow ASAP and let's move on  Grin

OMG! A donkey just served me oats. At least that's better than what Leroy Fodor will be eating at some Pinoy penal Hilton while his horny cellmates fuck him in the ass yellin', "Tell me another big lie, Leroy. Atta, boy. Let me slap that tight ass of yours." HAHAHA
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:52:34 PM

I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm aware of Bruno's tendency to go off on tangents with his crazy Google skills, and wanted to bring him back to the main point here: forget which direction his roof points. Is it a Ponzi or isn't it?

I received a PM reply from cyberpinoy giving a list of staking addresses, and the same explanation that "we can't publish the addresses because people might send deposits to them". I replied that Just-Dice is effectively a staking pool and has always published its staking addresses and never had a problem with people sending coins to the staking address. Each user has their own deposit address. If they send coins directly to the staking address they don't get credited, and nor should they. I checked the addresses he sent me, and they have coins in them. But that's not enough. For a proof of solvency we need:

1) the address(es)
  2) proof of ownership of the addresses (typically via signed message)
  3) a list of liabilities (user balances, effectively)
  4) check that the assets proved in (1) and (2) exceed the liabilities in (3)

So far I only have (1), and even that is apparently to be kept secret.

It's not clear to me yet whether he is being deliberately obtuse or not. I see no reason not to prove solvency if it's possible to do so, and every reason not to if it's impossible.

On that other forum thread I see comments like the following which make me feel bad inside:

you know nothinbg about blockchain technology yes an address can be used to hack a wallet.  Smiley lets see if you know how becasueI already do  Smiley

and besides that the proof is right in the website, you cant photoshop those images, those are real images of the wallets weather you guys like it or not.

You can steal coins from an address just by knowing the address? And there are images which can't be edited by Photoshop? Cause for concern...

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:02:53 PM

It's not clear to me yet whether he is being deliberately obtuse or not. I see no reason not to prove solvency if it's possible to do so, and every reason not to if it's impossible.

Couldn't agree more. I doubt you'll get anything else out of Mr. Fodor, nobody was able to yet.

You can steal coins from an address just by knowing the address? And there are images which can't be edited by Photoshop? Cause for concern...

Well, you're a bit late to the party, we've had tons of fun with those statements and many others weeks ago Smiley

Yes, basically Leroy's proof-of-everything is like this: "I'm not a scammer because I said so".
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:09:34 PM

Couldn't agree more. I doubt you'll get anything else out of Mr. Fodor, nobody was able to yet.

Well, you're a bit late to the party, we've had tons of fun with those statements and many others weeks ago Smiley

Yes, basically Leroy's proof-of-everything is like this: "I'm not a scammer because I said so".

Since wallet screenshots are untamperable, here's solid proof that I in fact own all the BTC that will ever exist. And then some:

Edit:

DIY instructions: edit OverviewPage::setBalance() in src/qt/overviewpage.cpp to display whatever numbers you like.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:15:44 PM

Since wallet screenshots are untamperable, here's solid proof that I in fact own all the BTC that will ever exist. And then some:

https://i.imgur.com/ZZv7dHh.png

I'm pretty sure in cyberpinoy's universe it goes like this: That screenshot proves that you're untrustworthy, it doesn't prove that I am.

And your screenshot doesn't have a fancy theme background, which would make it tamper-proof.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:53:14 PM

I'm pretty sure in cyberpinoy's universe it goes like this: That screenshot proves that you're untrustworthy, it doesn't prove that I am.

And your screenshot doesn't have a fancy theme background, which would make it tamper-proof.

I'm still in benefit-of-the-doubt mode, in which maybe he simply misunderstands a few things or hasn't thought them through, rather than being deliberately obstructive.

I know you know this already, but since the wallet is open source I can change the numbers in the source, rebuild it, and have the program overlay them on whatever fancy theme I want.

Edit: if screenshots were proof of anything we wouldn't need cryptography. We could just trade screenshots of Bitcoins and forget all this silly cryptographic signature nonsense.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:06:53 PM

I'm still in benefit-of-the-doubt mode, in which maybe he simply misunderstands a few things or hasn't thought them through, rather than being deliberately obstructive.

I know you know this already, but since the wallet is open source I can change the numbers in the source, rebuild it, and have the program overlay them on whatever fancy theme I want.

Edit: if screenshots were proof of anything we wouldn't need cryptography. We could just trade screenshots of Bitcoins and forget all this silly cryptographic signature nonsense.

Even if he "misunderstands", the inability to admit that and learn instead of yelling at everyone - that's what puts him firmly into the "untrustworthy" category for me.

Someone handling other people's money should be expected to have a certain level of maturity, common sense, critical thinking, etc. All in short supply with Mr. Fodor.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 04:06:59 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:37:18 AM by suchmoon

3) a list of liabilities (user balances, effectively)

If you register on the site you can see this:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

It says "Invested" so it's not quite clear if it's the sum of original invested amounts or the sum of current user balances. Or maybe it's one and the same but that would mean cyberpinoy is somehow hedging against exchange rate fluctuations, which I find rather unbelievable.

His thread is locked so I asked some questions in a couple of other threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12385855#msg12385855
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1221

Edit: I did some math on the published addresses, came to about 30 BTC short (77 BTC vs 107 BTC above). I could be wrong though, altcoins are not exactly my area of expertise.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1232
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:46:22 PM

Bumped, so that crypto4ce can find this thread after I pointed it out to him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379632.msg17621980#msg17621980

"Then I bumped my over-year-old thread to show nefarious actors how easy it is to get me banned off Bitcointalk."
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: