Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:15:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to exchange 270$ on escrow.com for 260$ Bitcoin  (Read 438 times)
mj2121989 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:22:51 AM

My buyer wants to use escrow.com for our transaction but I can't accept the money from there and I want Bitcoin.
I need someone to accept the payment then exchange 270$ from Bank Transfer to 260$ Bitcoin..
I want 260$ Bitcoin to be held by trusted escrow on this forum.
Anyone can do this deal?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:26:43 AM

My buyer wants to use escrow.com for our transaction but I can't accept the money from there and I want Bitcoin.
I need someone to accept the payment then exchange 270$ from Bank Transfer to 260$ Bitcoin..
Anyone can do this deal?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

A list of escrowers. All you'll ever need to do a trade.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:45:43 AM

Anyone can do this deal?
I am sure a lot of people will do this for you, however few people will want to accept escrow.com considering that someone just tried to scam by sending a fake escrow email just today.
mj2121989 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:51:37 AM

Anyone can do this deal?
I am sure a lot of people will do this for you, however few people will want to accept escrow.com considering that someone just tried to scam by sending a fake escrow email just today.
Thanks for your information, this is my first time using escrow.com. I will be more careful.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:54:34 AM

Anyone can do this deal?
Thanks for your information, this is my first time using escrow.com. I will be more careful.
Escrow services by trusted members on the forum will most likely be less expensive then escrow on a website and they will be able to give you more of a personal touch to the transaction. (Also it is generally the person buying the Bitcoin with an escrow website who is trying to scam).
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 05:45:25 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1015890.new#new

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
Mauli

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:09:41 PM

Hello,

My name is Mauli Fry with Escrow.com. Please know we are licensed, bonded and regularly audited by government agencies and it is important to use a properly licensed escrow company for the security of your transaction.  I am happy to discuss our services, as well as how to better identify when an escrow site may be fraudulent. In addition, we have been listening to the feedback for more currency options, such as Bitcoin and we thank you for letting us know what you need in an escrow company. If you would like any assistance, please feel free to contact me at mfry@escrow.com or contact any of our knowledgeable support staff at support@escrow.com.

Thank you,
Mauli
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: