Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe with bitcoin  (Read 15093 times)
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:45:17 PM

Bitcoin or not, this type of decentralized monetary system will persist. There has to be a way for people to have financial freedom and not have banks and governments weigh on us and surveil our every move.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:31:32 AM

I dont think that is possible.

Of course believe in it. It is possible for bitcoin to last long. only distractions in market price can be found in growing firms. This clearly indicates the bitcoin is in its growth. People getting much attached to bitcoin.

I also believe in bitcoin's future. That's the reason I keep on some bitcoins every month regularly. I believe on like one satoshi price will be 1$.

Lol it's impossible. Can you image that if one satoshi price will be $1 ? how about faucets ? they will pay you 0.00001 satoshi per faucets maybe. it's more hard to count that decimal from satoshi to bitcoin. lol.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:53:50 AM

Of course believe in it. It is possible for bitcoin to last long. only distractions in market price can be found in growing firms. This clearly indicates the bitcoin is in its growth. People getting much attached to bitcoin.

I also believe in bitcoin's future. That's the reason I keep on some bitcoins every month regularly. I believe on like one satoshi price will be 1$.

Lol it's impossible. Can you image that if one satoshi price will be $1 ? how about faucets ? they will pay you 0.00001 satoshi per faucets maybe. it's more hard to count that decimal from satoshi to bitcoin. lol.

faucet claim amount can adjust but if you imagine 1satoshi becomes $1 in value, so we need to pay atleast $10000 as miner fee for every transaction if that happens? i dont think so. bitcoin price is possible to reach very high but not like that. and if you compute 1satoshi to $1, can you really imagine a bitcoin will worth $100m in the future? thats impossible IMHO
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:08:49 AM

faucet claim amount can adjust but if you imagine 1satoshi becomes $1 in value, so we need to pay atleast $10000 as miner fee for every transaction if that happens? i dont think so. bitcoin price is possible to reach very high but not like that. and if you compute 1satoshi to $1, can you really imagine a bitcoin will worth $100m in the future? thats impossible IMHO

Anyone who thinks they are going to get rich off current faucets... is nuts.  It's pretty simple.  You will make cent's per hour and I can't believe how many actually do this. 

Compare time spent on faucet and amount you make.  In most cases you would be better off buying 5 dollars worth sit it on a paper wallet for years and it will be more then almost all faucet use.  And Bitcoin is not get rich quick.  To many think that it is.
Xanotick

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:08:36 PM

Anyone who thinks they are going to get rich off current faucets... is nuts.  It's pretty simple.  You will make cent's per hour and I can't believe how many actually do this. 

Compare time spent on faucet and amount you make.  In most cases you would be better off buying 5 dollars worth sit it on a paper wallet for years and it will be more then almost all faucet use.  And Bitcoin is not get rich quick.  To many think that it is.

When somebody has nothing to do for a period, they can get some bitcoin from faucets. That is better than gambling, at least he will not lose money.
sksagaon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:07:13 PM

Yes  I still believe in Bitcoin.  i think bitcoin is very  good position now.
and no any reason to  doubt about it. Cheesy
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:10:29 PM

Yes  I still believe in Bitcoin.  i think bitcoin is very  good position now.
and no any reason to  doubt about it. Cheesy
It has already reached every corner and its value is well known. Many are pitching into this forum and starting their career with it. This is the sign of its immense growth among everyone. One who know bitcoins is not just stick with his/her self. Everyone is sharing the benefit of bitcoins with their friends especially who are unemployed. This really takes away the unemployed and makes them feel really thankful. Even i too felt it. I have just started my career and waiting for the payment which will make me feel that the btc is too supportive.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:39:55 PM

Thats right, believing in bitcoin is good but having that big expectations is not something practical i guess, it is nearly impossible to have the value of $1 as just one satoshi, in that case we would all be rich if stayed alive, because even if that happens it wont happen so soon that we can see it.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:33:06 PM

I believe in Bitcoins that it would never go below $500 again, but I don't believe currently that it could replace fiat that easy because it is actually needed for us to take the advantage of trading this asset and gain profits and live our life more freely... Wink

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:02:52 PM

do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?
Obviously as a real bitcoin lover I believe in Bitcoin and it has a great future.Bitcoin is the best online currency.I don't believe that it could be possible replace an existing fiat currency.BTC is a great alternative,Even bitcoin doesn't need to replace anything.So In my opinion there have no chance bitcoin replacing fiat.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All