Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe with bitcoin  (Read 15093 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:11:57 AM

do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?

it is hard to tell. bitcoin is still in its early stages and is considered practically a toddler.
so bitcoin needs more time to grow and fixed different problems that it is facing then it might be side by side of fiat but never replace it .

Yep bitcoin was am embryo the last years, but it already been born and now its a toddler.

Funny that the news sites already consider it dead when it was still on embryo phase.

Now its a weak toddler, but very well nourished by the community, hopefully grows to be a strong muscular entity Smiley

The news sees it dead/dying because they think the government is going to kill it off (which they could do if they wanted). At this point it's hard to tell what's going to happen for sure, but the government seems to be moving more and more towards accepting it, which is great.

Yes, but its like a hydra, if you cut 1 head off, 2 respawn in its place.

But bitcoin wiki also says that for bitcoin to exist there needs to be atleast 1 free country left on the planet.

And since all countries start to fall into tyrrany, I have no clue, but if bitcoin beats the system faster, than the system beats bitcoin, then we can have a bright future.

If people were being arrested for using BTC and all banks became hostile, there would only be a small group that uses it. When you can't transfer money in/out of a system and can't even talk about it without getting in trouble, the majority won't take the risks. This whole "hydra" thing is asinine -- Bitcoin is absolutely not bulletproof.

this is the most extreme of situations that will never happen. so far a couple of countries banned trading bitcoin and there is still no law against having it.
and the news that want to show bitcoin as dead are just a portion of the news, the rest is not that bad.

You clearly don't pay attention to what you're responding to and the context in which it's posted. That's like saying "you can't kill someone with just one hit. On, you mean with an axe? Well, that's a bit extreme..."

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:25:39 AM

it wont really replace the fiat form.

but the technology itself will be used in the finance industry sooner or later to make it valuable to those who are holding it.

|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:53:09 AM

Bitcoin is the only currency that can compete with real money today. So I believe that bitcoin can soon becone world's currency. Lookvat my name. I am true believer of bitcoin.
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:22:55 AM

Yes i believe on bitcoin. Someday it will become famous in the whole world.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:39:30 PM

it wont really replace the fiat form.

but the technology itself will be used in the finance industry sooner or later to make it valuable to those who are holding it.

The technology isn't tied to BTC, though. Any currency that uses the blockchain can easily take over BTC's spot. It takes a couple lines of code to change a site from accepting BTC to LTC, for example, or any other currency.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CanIHazBitcoin777

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:00:15 AM

bitcoin is number 1, as it should be.

It will stay nr 1, i will help it stay nr 1 by holding some  Grin
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:13:30 AM

i believe bitcoin will take over the internet and will be the main currency used ONLINE but not in person. cash is still a pretty good form of currency, its anonymous and fast and no fees.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 06:28:19 PM

Bitcoin is the only currency that can compete with real money today. So I believe that bitcoin can soon becone world's currency. Lookvat my name. I am true believer of bitcoin.

I'm not really sure if bitcoin will become world currency, maybe it will become world alternative currency, because the features is better than fiat, but the govs is will not use bitcoin as their main currency. Still have to development with bitcoin network system.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:29:39 PM

If I don't believe in Bitcoin , Im not here spending my time here in this forum to browse and to interact with others. Im a Pro Bitcoin and looking forward for much success of this currency.
wafersticks09

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:50:19 AM

I do believe in future of bitcoin. It is a long term investment but it can't replace fiat as number one currency since fiat is physical. Maybe bitcoin will adopt in many country but not as number one currency I think.

idecable

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:53:59 AM

I believe in Bitcoin. Also believe they should not increase the block size. It's fine as it is.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:24:33 PM

I don't know if Bitcoin will replace Fiat entirely. But I believe it will substitute a lot of payments methods. And even if Bitcoin, the currency dies, bitcoin the protocol will always stay and it can be used alongside with Fiat
raj1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:34:28 PM

yes i like this technology and all new and smart methods.mostly i love the blockchain system
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:42:37 PM

yes i honk it can became the worlds best currency as because it has a lot of advantages which are essential to improve any country of the world but on the other hands it has some disadvantages too

sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:55:13 PM

do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?
I do not believe. because if that happens, bitcoin still many shortcomings. but if it be the number one online currency I believe  Smiley
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:45:29 PM

Bitcoin has all the property one can have full faith within it. I strongly believe on bitcoin. On a decentralized digital money system who will issue the coins. So, it's automatically generated. It's simple point to show the fairness of bitcoin. We all can believe bitcoin.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:56:35 PM

Bitcoin has all the property one can have full faith within it. I strongly believe on bitcoin. On a decentralized digital money system who will issue the coins. So, it's automatically generated. It's simple point to show the fairness of bitcoin. We all can believe bitcoin.

I think asking this question here is not a fair place for anwser.  It's like going to an apple release and ask if they like apple products... your results will be skewed from being at a pro apple place.

In this case the most popular bitcoin forum.. . will chances are believe more then just a random sample of people.  For example go to my grandparents they will not believe currently.   I think age partially effects it aswell. 

But you need to find a more even place to ask this.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:05:36 PM

If I don't believe in Bitcoin , Im not here spending my time here in this forum to browse and to interact with others. Im a Pro Bitcoin and looking forward for much success of this currency.

Bitcoin just like your local currency, can be spend to purchase things. The different is that bitcoin is being control by some protocol.
For now I can believing on bitcoin since I'm still hold it
asad777

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:21:39 PM

No, or at least not number 1 currency
if dollar startrd to die (which is nearly impossible) the US goverment will do anything to prevent dying
but in bitcoin people want something and others wants something else (block size by example)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 04:56:33 PM

No, or at least not number 1 currency
if dollar startrd to die (which is nearly impossible) the US goverment will do anything to prevent dying
but in bitcoin people want something and others wants something else (block size by example)

We'll need to wait until the demand for Bitcoins rises. Until then, sit tight and enjoy this growing global community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: