Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller escrowing for himself  (Read 33609 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:11:44 PM

Soooo what happpened? Panthers and Quickseller are the same person? Escrow fees refunded? Is that for everyone? I didn't get MY fees refunded. Tongue Not asking for that, but meh. Just saying...
If you want them refunded then yes. If you don't feel as if it is necessary (maybe because you think you still got a good deal) then you don't need to request a refund.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:13:39 PM

Soooo what happpened? Panthers and Quickseller are the same person? Escrow fees refunded? Is that for everyone? I didn't get MY fees refunded. Tongue Not asking for that, but meh. Just saying...
If you want them refunded then yes. If you don't feel as if it is necessary (maybe because you think you still got a good deal) then you don't need to request a refund.

I see. Meh. No worries. You're still legit in my book. Deals went good, so no complaints. No refund necessary. Thanks! Good luck with this. :/
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:16:59 PM

Why the double standard?

Tomatocage did the same thing with his alt extraKrispy but he has seen as one of the most trustworthy people here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793183.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=257307

I'm not saying I don't trust tomatocage but what's the deal with double standards and witch hunts?

Well, Krispy really is an actual person, though I admit I probably (accidentally) posted from his account as much as he actually did. Dude is a co-worker who was having some bad luck, so I rented out my guest room to him. Those coins that I escrowed for mysel.. oops I mean Krispy really were his coins though. Very convenient explanation, right? I wish it made for a more exciting story, but that's pretty much all there was to it.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:17:17 PM

Frozen, why did you pay an escrow fee if you didn't get an escrow?  Are you in the habbit of buying things, getting nothing, then just shrugging shoulders and saying "oh well"?  QS claims to have lots of BTC - refunding you isn't a big deal.  It's the principal of the matter.

There has been talk of TC doing escrows for himself as well.  Did he charge people an escrow fee like QS did, or did he pay it himself, like the one example I saw?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:19:55 PM

Why the double standard?

Tomatocage did the same thing with his alt extraKrispy but he has seen as one of the most trustworthy people here

I'm not saying I don't trust tomatocage but what's the deal with double standards and witch hunts?

Well, Krispy really is an actual person, though I admit I probably (accidentally) posted from his account as much as he actually did. Dude is a co-worker who was having some bad luck, so I rented out my guest room to him. Those coins that I escrowed for mysel.. oops I mean Krispy really were his coins though. Very convenient explanation, right? I wish it made for a more exciting story, but that's pretty much all there was to it.

did you at any time escrow for yourself yes or no?
if no i'd remove my neg-rate. i trust you enough to be honest about that.

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
FrozenOne

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:22:10 PM

Frozen, why did you pay an escrow fee if you didn't get an escrow?  Are you in the habbit of buying things, getting nothing, then just shrugging shoulders and saying "oh well"?  QS claims to have lots of BTC - refunding you isn't a big deal.  It's the principal of the matter.

There has been talk of TC doing escrows for himself as well.  Did he charge people an escrow fee like QS did, or did he pay it himself, like the one example I saw?

Hmmmm, that's a valid point! Extremely valid...damn...
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:22:35 PM

Why the double standard?

I'm pretty sure that that explanation meant that TC did escrow for himself. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:32:15 PM

I don't sell coins, so no. Though if you wanted to make anything from it, I have released escrow using one of my exchange accounts since I don't always have access to my escrow box, and then simply pocketed the funds held in the actual escrow address.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:33:27 PM

I'm pretty sure that that explanation meant that TC did escrow for himself. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

You must have misread what I wrote and/or I wasn't clear enough Smiley

onemorexmr

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:35:16 PM

I don't sell coins, so no. Though if you wanted to make anything from it, I have released escrow using one of my exchange accounts since I don't always have access to my escrow box, and then simply pocketed the funds held in the actual escrow address.

removed, sorry for the misunderstanding then...
everybody is allowed to make mistakes (eg forget to logout)

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:52:01 PM

You believed that over my explanation Huh
onemorexmr

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:54:27 PM

your explanation was that you dont want anybody to know your real address?
this is not an explanation... it is an excuse...you could just have just another escrow which is completely unrelated to any of your alts?

FrozenOne

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:57:31 PM

Requested a refund from Quickseller and received it almost instantly with no complaints from him at all. Very trusted user in my book. Will definitely be dealing with him in the future. Definitely. Very cool guy. Doesn't deserve to be treated like he's trying to scam. That is most definitely not the case.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 12:01:04 AM

Negative feed back left for QS, TC and Panther.

I can't believe no one else has stepped up to the plate on this.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:01:41 AM

this is not an explanation... it is an excuse...you could just have just another escrow which is completely unrelated to any of your alts?
You really are not very smart.....How do you know that Panthers52 is not a co-worker of mine who needed a couch to sleep on for a few days, and wanted to buy some coins, and trusted me enough to hold escrow for him? How do you know that I didn't sometimes let him use my computer to access the forum, and that he might have sometimes left his account logged in, and I might have accidentally posted from that account sometimes with my own posting style?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 12:03:13 AM

Why the double standard?

Roll Eyes

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 12:03:44 AM

You really are not very smart.....How do you know that Panthers52 is not a co-worker of mine who needed a couch to sleep on for a few days, and wanted to buy some coins, and trusted me enough to hold escrow for him? How do you know that I didn't sometimes let him use my computer to access the forum, and that he might have sometimes left his account logged in, and I might have accidentally posted from that account sometimes with my own posting style?

Roll Eyes

onemorexmr

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:06:03 AM

first, because you said that you dont want to share your address: which was your reasoning.
you said that you escrow for your own alts: why shouldnt i believe you this? i never said that Panthers52 is your alt (i dont really care).

second, i simply dont trust you - hence why i left a neutral rating a few month ago

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:07:50 AM

Roll Eyes
Why don't you explain exactly how escrowing for yourself is a scam? Is someone loosing money because of this? Is someone running away with someone else's money?

FYI - while you are giving out negative trust, I would suggest that you leave a negative rating for your friend who is giving out reputation loans to others.....
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:10:32 AM

Holy shit, QS, you are just bat shit dead nuts crazy, as well as a complete asshole to people. Unless of course my sarcasm detector has malfunctioned.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: