Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller escrowing for himself  (Read 33609 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:28:47 PM

I was referring specifically about you colluding with someone. Everything else is impossible to prove either way.

Should I take you saying that you are "done with this flame war" as you declining my request (that you put 5BTC into escrow that would be due me and you leave forever if I can prove my claim)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:30:34 PM

LAMO on the second trust rating dude. I think the rating speaks pretty loudly.
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:39:14 PM

why is QS escrowing himself ...to save 0.003 escrow fees ?? i dont think so that he cares for those cents ...

the other reason is just to scam ...only left possibility

bad move QS
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:46:43 PM

I was referring specifically about you colluding with someone. Everything else is impossible to prove either way.

Should I take you saying that you are "done with this flame war" as you declining my request (that you put 5BTC into escrow that would be due me and you leave forever if I can prove my claim)?

If he declines, and you fail to prove he was colluding, does that mean you were bluffing?

tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:50:45 PM

I was referring specifically about you colluding with someone.

I don't know what you mean by "colluding" here.  Have I talked with others about your negative behaviors towards me, sure.  Did I get any "tip" that you were panthers52, nope?  You showed your own hand on that.

Everything else is impossible to prove either way.
Cool.  So, maybe you'll agree it's best to leave your baseless speculation out of it.

Um, yes.  But do you know the real reason why I decline your "request"?  It's because it's far too cheap.  You proving your "allegations" is clearly worth hundreds of BTC, but I just can't afford to pay for it.  If you decide to do it for free, then sweet!

If he declines, and you fail to prove he was colluding, does that mean you were bluffing?

@Jonald, you should request for him to pay you 5BTC if he's bluffing.  If he fails to take you up on your request, you must be wrong. Roll Eyes
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 07:53:13 PM

This is a long thread, and I may have missed something, but did anyone figure out whether Quickseller had suggested to use himself as an escrow or did the other person select Quickseller. I can understand that he wouldn't want to reveal his alt if someone else chose him as escrow and just went along with it, but if he was the one that said they should use Quickseller, I think that is very shady and there isn't any logical reason to do that when there are many other far more reputable escrows other than Quickseller.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:54:01 PM

No. I'm not bluffing.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:55:41 PM

No. I'm not bluffing.

Nah, you are bluffing and this is also another demonstration :

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175806.0

You are so pathetic, and this is not an insult (sorry if you are thinking the contrary).
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:56:31 PM

This is a long thread, and I may have missed something, but did anyone figure out whether Quickseller had suggested to use himself as an escrow or did the other person select Quickseller. I can understand that he wouldn't want to reveal his alt if someone else chose him as escrow and just went along with it, but if he was the one that said they should use Quickseller, I think that is very shady and there isn't any logical reason to do that when there are many other far more reputable escrows other than Quickseller.

There's this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171059.msg12345881#msg12345881
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:57:27 PM

No. I'm not bluffing.

Believe what you wish. There is a price for everything and I have stated what mine is for this (both the BTC and tsp leaving).
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 07:57:33 PM

No. I'm not bluffing.
Then why don't you just post the evidence and explain how you came to those conclusions? Why do you demand a payment for that? If you already came to those conclusions then you have already spent the time researching that and that time will still have been wasted and essentially for nothing if no one agrees to pay you.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:01:39 PM

No. I'm not bluffing.

Believe what you wish. There is a price for everything and I have stated what mine is for this (both the BTC and tsp leaving).

Yes of course .... the problem here is that you were escrowing for yourself without the use of a third party neutral and real escrow. It's a fact not an opinion.
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:05:54 PM

Then why don't you just post the evidence and explain how you came to those conclusions? Why do you demand a payment for that? If you already came to those conclusions then you have already spent the time researching that and that time will still have been wasted and essentially for nothing if no one agrees to pay you.

It's because it's trolling nonsense.  It's patentely ridiculous.  No one is going pay QS to "post proof" that I "colluded" to find his alt.  Why would they?  We already know that it's his alt.  What's the relevance?  Qs is currently doing his best to turn a thread about how he escrowed for himself into something else.  So far in this thread he's hemmed and hawed for 15 pages, then faked a ban, then flipped out and started calling people idiots, then tried to apologize to some of those people, then accused TC and Badbear, then said sorry to badbear, then said he was going to leave the community (that didn't last long), and today he's back slinging nonsense at redsn0w and trying to "offer" for us to pay him some 1200USD in order to go on further about his own superiority.  Let's not take the deal guys!
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:09:26 PM

It's because it's trolling nonsense.  No one is going pay QS to "post proof" that I "colluded" to find his alt.  Why would they?  We already know that it's his alt.  What's the relevance?  Qs is currently doing his best to turn a thread about how he escrowed for himself into something else.  So far in this thread he's hemmed and hawed for 15 pages, then faked a ban, then flipped out and started calling people idiots, then tried to apologize to some of those people, then accused TC and Badbear, then said sorry to badbear, then said he was going to leave the community (that didn't last long), and today he's back slinging nonsense at redsn0w and trying to "offer" for us to pay him money to go on further about his own superiority. 

We already know that he's very superior over us, but that doesn't mean we have to talk about it on every thread!  Smiley

IMHO
he wants to come back in a few months (at least he told so) and hopes that you are no longer here then (or at least he can have a real accusation against you for not leaving)

if this thread gets derailed he profits from it... because in a few months he may get added back to defaulttrust (because people like TC dont think escrowing for himself is bad) and he can continue as usual....

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:10:06 PM

I am owed some money that I am waiting to collect then I am taking an extended break.

I am not trolling.

bitcoin1992

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:21:02 PM

I am owed some money that I am waiting to collect then I am taking an extended break.

I am not trolling.

Edit: if an admin wanted to know how I know then I would share my information privately to them. Other then that my price is above.

So what are your plans next? Buy an alt account or farm one, or just use your another alt to bust a few scams, buy a few trust from really trusted people to get trust rating, show that you are very trusted and start providing escrow services again?
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:21:09 PM

It's because it's trolling nonsense.  It's patentely ridiculous.  No one is going pay QS to "post proof" that I "colluded" to find his alt.  Why would they?  We already know that it's his alt.  What's the relevance?  Qs is currently doing his best to turn a thread about how he escrowed for himself into something else.  So far in this thread he's hemmed and hawed for 15 pages, then faked a ban, then flipped out and started calling people idiots, then tried to apologize to some of those people, then accused TC and Badbear, then said sorry to badbear, then said he was going to leave the community (that didn't last long), and today he's back slinging nonsense at redsn0w and trying to "offer" for us to pay him some 1200USD in order to go on further about his own superiority.  Let's not take the deal guys!

I dunno man, 5BTC can buy a lot of popcorn.  Cheesy I think your point is pretty well made, however.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
eneilwex

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 08:46:22 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 08:59:02 PM by eneilwex

I am not trolling.

Dude, take a break. You really need it. It must be hectic, I sense a meltdown coming. Quietly collect whatever is owed you and go do other fun things outside this forum. Party hard, get drunk, get laid, go on a trek. Just time out. Reflect on things. A little introspection wont hurt. Then maybe, just maybe you will understand why almost everyone thinks self escrowing is wrong. And when/if you do see the light, It will make you a better person/escrower.
Cxinbolen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:46:53 PM

I am not trolling.

Dude, take a break. You really need it. It must be hectic, I sense a meltdown coming. Quietly collect whatever is owed you and go do other fun things outside this forum. Party hard, get drunk, get laid, go on a trek. Just time out. Reflect on things. A little introspection wont hurt. Then maybe, just maybe you will understand why almost everyone thinks self escrowing is wrong. And when/if you do see the light, It will make you a better person/escrower.
I think this is the best advice.

@QS; please, read this. I think you over-exerted yourself on the forum recently, and thus got a bit stressed out. Go and take a break, do some mountain climbing, I don't know. Just take a well-deserved break and come back. Smiley
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:51:51 PM

You can't call it escrow if there is no third party involved. Anyone who "escrows" for themselves under an alt is intentionally being deceitful to the other party involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: