Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire]Small work for 0.50-1€ per hour  (Read 327 times)
dario-dsa (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:21:48 PM

Hi, I am an athletic and my season of races cost around of 35-38€. So I want to work to pay that amount of cash until beginning of October. I am available to work for 1€ or 50 cents per hour. I can do any work that you give me, I am dedicated and precise.
 You can also donate my bitcoins on this address 13oJsHFRhZzYk3Q87tLYQN7vVnTswMWQPQ
 I would be extremely grateful for making this happen because I don't have that amount of money right now and I would be a shame to not participate in athletic season because I can be at top 5 in my country.
 Thanks very much. :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:49:38 PM

Wow. For all I know, players in a country or a town for an event like this are provided with a budget to participate. A players duty is to practice and to make sure that the prize will go to their party. If I'm not mistaken you wouldn't need that much of money because if you are a really good athletic like you are claiming then your country wouldn't let you go without their support

Edit: Anyway you can find different kind of jobs in here. If you know anything about coding thwn you can participate in making a signature there are some active competetion in here. Also if you have knowledge in photoshop or any editing then you can make avatars for those who are looking for in here. Another is try participating in a signature campaign. There is a campaign that allows newbies to join. Goodluck man!
dario-dsa (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:53:44 PM

Wow. For all I know, players in a country or a town for an event like this are provided with a budget to participate. A players duty is to practice and to make sure that the prize will go to their party. If I'm not mistaken you wouldn't need that much of money because if you are a really good athletic like you are claiming then your country wouldn't let you go without their support
You live in a great country, but I am not. There is no one listening to the sport organizations and the awards are very low, just for traveling cost(and there is still participation fees and equipment) so I need your help.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:18:44 PM

You live in a great country, but I am not. There is no one listening to the sport organizations and the awards are very low, just for traveling cost(and there is still participation fees and equipment) so I need your help.

Which country are you from? If you really need that kind of help then you can raise a fund raising. Also have you tried working? You can't expect to get that amount of money easily in the internet if you don't know where to start but if you work in there then you might find a decent job that van give you a salary and so you can use that..
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:03:53 PM

It is good to have a big dream dario-dsa, I am also interested in your country of residence and your skills ( what you can do to earn money)
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 05:12:57 PM

Top 5 in your country, huh? How old are you? What country do you live in? Would you provide further proof of your athletic abilities? What makes you so confident that you are more athletic than your whole country (except for 4 people)?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 05:15:34 PM

Lol, stop begging and get a job.  Hate to bring it up but this is begging.

This section is not for donations, it's for services you can provide and you haven't stated your skills yet.  Way to prioritise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: