Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CAID] CoinAid - Pure POS 60% Per Year.......  (Read 31189 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:43:21 PM

Further update:

I am expecting ICO funds to be released to me before this weekend ( UK Time )
I will on this release purchase better spec servers for both my gaming network and my mining pool.

To get things moving this week end I will be offering 75% vouchers for most of my services, this I hope will generate sales and also get the coin and the website behind the coin noticed.

The chain seems to be moving nicely although I did have to start mining the zero blocks to kick start it again this morning, obviously the more people that stake this the easier the chain moves...

What will you do with the coins that were dumped on the buy wall? I hope you will keep them and try to achieve a higher price. When you destroy them then you won't have a lot of BTC and no CAID coins and then it looks for me that the project is dead. What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 07:44:28 PM

Further update:

I will on this release purchase better spec servers for both my gaming network and my mining pool.

To get things moving this week end I will be offering 75% vouchers for most of my services, this I hope will generate sales and also get the coin and the website behind the coin noticed.

The chain seems to be moving nicely although I did have to start mining the zero blocks to kick start it again this morning, obviously the more people that stake this the easier the chain moves...

What will you do with the coins that were dumped on the buy wall? I hope you will keep them and try to achieve a higher price. When you destroy them then you won't have a lot of BTC and no CAID coins and then it looks for me that the project is dead. What do you think?
its better to get those coins burned and lower the total supply

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:49:08 PM

Further update:

Get what coins burned ? There was none left the ICO sold out

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AltcoinSteps

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 07:50:31 PM

Further update:

the ones dumped in buywall

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:59:44 PM

Further update:

How can I control what others do or have you not been paying attention ?

It was a 100% ICO, it sold out in 80 mins, even i missed it as I went to bed, I eventually bought into my own coin @12 so burn what ? I have nothing to burn!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:20:17 PM

Further update:

It was a 100% ICO, it sold out in 80 mins, even i missed it as I went to bed, I eventually bought into my own coin @12 so burn what ? I have nothing to burn!

The coins sold to the buywall have to go somewhere... In most (or all?) other icos the exchange burned them.

Look I appreciate your a newbie but shit dude have you not paid attention to what went on ?

I put an ICO up for 100mil coins @ 10sats each.
People that's, you and me bought them all there was no extra/unsold/spare coins to burn ......

Now unless you want people that bought the coins to burn them then there will be no fire because there cant be....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:25:38 PM

Look I appreciate your a newbie but shit dude have you not paid attention to what went on ?

People that's, you and me bought them all there was no extra/unsold/spare coins to burn ......

Now unless you want people that bought the coins to burn them then there will be no fire because there cant be....

Where does the money come from that forms the buy wall at 10 sats?
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:26:27 PM

Further update:

where to get the vouchers ? ^^

-75 or -25 % ^^ ?

?

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:35:23 PM

Further update:

where to get the vouchers ? ^^

-75 or -25 % ^^ ?

?

75% off an I will release the code in this thread before the weekend Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
AltcoinSteps

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:40:42 PM

Further update:

The coins sold to the buywall have to go somewhere... In most (or all?) other icos the exchange burned them.

thank you for your response

gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:41:31 PM

https://twitter.com/CoinAid/status/641348649264398337

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:03:20 PM

@Dev

Basically the simple question is.

You gave Yobit all your premine coin and put it for sell at 10 BTC, now the buy wall is getting hit, meaning that Yobit will have not 10 BTC for you anymore but 8 BTC and 2000000 CAID coins. The question is will you destroy the coins that were sold at buy wall.

If not burned then you will have

8 BTC + all CAID coins that were sold at buy wall

if burned then you will have

8 BTC

and investors will have a higher % stake as those 2M coins will be burned by Yobit.

So which option will you take? Burn then or not when Yobit release your fonds in 2 days.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 09:03:42 PM

Lol I registered this random throwaway account 1 month after you but anyhow...

oO u have Logged into your 1 1/2 Years old Account to post 4 Times in the past ... 2 x Here  & 2 x @ DCR ^^

funny shit

So which option will you take? Burn then or not when Yobit release your fonds in 2 days.

his coins are " Tokens " to use it as payment Option for his Services .
the ICO Ann was the same info ... " as payment for coinaid Homepage" 

where is the Problem to understand this ? ^^

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:33:28 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 12:01:05 AM by drays

crunck, you really don't understand what placebo and altcoin11 are asking..?  Undecided
Please pay attention to the last post from placebo, he explains it a little bit better there....

You don't have to burn those coins... You can either keep them or burn, its completely your choice, but just please let us know you understand the question... I guess, the more you delay with the answer, the more coins will be dumped into the buywall, as people are confused by your reaction to this question.

... this space is not for rent ...
Sk8tebird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:43:03 AM

Mmmmm not really like this :/
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:37:11 AM

Dev you have answered other questions but not this one. I know the answer but would like you to answer this out of your own.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 04:23:12 AM

crunk i would suggest to hold them with you and use them in tipping bot or giveaways whatever you call those tacts to grab attention to coin. but pls do let us know the usage as you did in SANDG.

if you let them burn thn you would loose approx 2 btc funds and you would have to put back things from pocket to marketize and promote coinad

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:43:13 AM

Dev you have answered other questions but not this one. I know the answer but would like you to answer this out of your own.

I was sleeping.

Right I understand now what you were asking.

What would you like me to do with them ? I can do one of several things I can burn them, give them away perhaps use the "free coins" section on yobit, I could donate them to the SandG project and let them stake.

But what I will not do is hold them myself, that would be unfair.

So what would you all like to see me do ?

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 04:51:04 AM

I was sleeping.

Right I understand now what you were asking.

What would you like me to do with them ? I can do one of several things I can burn them, give them away perhaps use the "free coins" section on yobit, I could donate them to the SandG project and let them stake.

But what I will not do is hold them myself, that would be unfair.

So what would you all like to see me do ?

Thanks

SANDG project + freebies (tips)

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:56:52 AM

I have added the voucher code CAID75 to the website www.coinaid.co.uk

If you are wanting to test/buy my services now would be the time to do it and pay just a quarter of the price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..