Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CAID] CoinAid - Pure POS 60% Per Year.......  (Read 31189 times)
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:22:57 AM

I bought some Hope this coin will be another Xra
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:14:17 PM

Mac and Linux wallets added to the OP

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
foold

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Hello there ! :D

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:45:42 PM

Look I appreciate your a newbie but shit dude have you not paid attention to what went on ?

I put an ICO up for 100mil coins @ 10sats each.
People that's, you and me bought them all there was no extra/unsold/spare coins to burn ......

Now unless you want people that bought the coins to burn them then there will be no fire because there cant be....

Where does the money come from that forms the buy wall at 10 sats?

Dev you have answered other questions but not this one. I know the answer but would like you to answer this out of your own.

I was sleeping.

Right I understand now what you were asking.

What would you like me to do with them ? I can do one of several things I can burn them, give them away perhaps use the "free coins" section on yobit, I could donate them to the SandG project and let them stake.

But what I will not do is hold them myself, that would be unfair.

So what would you all like to see me do ?

Thanks

Don't justify yourself, they are trolling.

I think you explained your motivation and the ICO process. 

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:51:01 PM

make the coin grow faster. and remove that wall @11sat useless.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:04:43 PM

58425 CAID generated so far via POS, everything seems to be running smoothly Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:26:04 PM

Look I appreciate your a newbie but shit dude have you not paid attention to what went on ?

People that's, you and me bought them all there was no extra/unsold/spare coins to burn ......

Now unless you want people that bought the coins to burn them then there will be no fire because there cant be....

Dev you have answered other questions but not this one. I know the answer but would like you to answer this out of your own.

I was sleeping.

What would you like me to do with them ? I can do one of several things I can burn them, give them away perhaps use the "free coins" section on yobit, I could donate them to the SandG project and let them stake.

Thanks

SANDG project + freebies (tips)

I don't think using them for SANDG project will help this coin. It will help SANDG, buy will create an unnecessary sell pressure on CAID, which is definitely not what we want.

If the Dev doesn't want to keep them for himself, the best would be to use them for bounties. crunck, if there are some tasks you would like others to do (translations, PR, marketing, twitter campaigns etc), you could use those coins (kind of developers fund). part of that would be fair to keep for yourself, as you do a lot of work on the project too.. Smiley

What do you think?

... this space is not for rent ...
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:34:45 PM

I was sleeping.

Thanks

I don't think using them for SANDG project will help this coin. It will help SANDG, buy will create an unnecessary sell pressure on CAID, which is definitely not what we want.

If the Dev doesn't want to keep them for himself, the best would be to use them for bounties. crunck, if there are some tasks you would like others to do (translations, PR, marketing, twitter campaigns etc), you could use those coins (kind of developers fund). part of that would be fair to keep for yourself, as you do a lot of work on the project too.. Smiley

What do you think?

Sounds reasonable to me, to be honest I don't really want to give them to SandG I would like to keep these as two separate entities if I can, but nether do I want people to think i'm taking the piss by keeping them.

I have plans but people selling into the buy wall is lessening what I will be able to do once the ICO funds are made available to me, quite why people want to buy in @10 on the ICO and then sell them back @10 is beyond me, but I guess that's the way the crypto world is.

But non the less I will be doing everything I can to make this coin work, and give the early adopters a chance to make a little along the way.

But back to your question/comment I think yes, give aways, and tasks sounds like a great idea.. and thanks for taking the time to suggest it Smiley

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:36:29 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 06:22:34 PM by crunck

I thought as I was renting dice games out I had better create one for this coin..... and no I didnt pay myself to do it Wink

Play Dice - Click the banner bellow

FREE CAID Faucet on dice game

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:59:54 PM

I have plans but people selling into the buy wall is lessening what I will be able to do once the ICO funds are made available to me, quite why people want to buy in @10 on the ICO and then sell them back @10 is beyond me, but I guess that's the way the crypto world is.

It is understandable that you don't get part 2 of an ICO since you also did not understand the basic principle of part 1 of an ICO. Part 2 works as follows: People dont care about your site or being able to pay with CAID even though it is a great and bold idea. It is all about quick profit. If the price does not immediately go up after an ICO ends, people get jittery and lose interest and then dump into the buy wall - this normally takes between 15min and a few hours. CAID saving grace is it is 100% buy wall meaning that people will stick around a little longer to see if the price goes up since there is enough to cover everyone. If it was not 100% buy wall the wall would have been gone long ago. If the price does not go up soon for some reason the wall should be gone just about right before the ICO holding period ends.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:09:24 PM

It is understandable that you don't get part 2 of an ICO since you also did not understand the basic principle of part 1 of an ICO. Part 2 works as follows: People dont care about your site or being able to pay with CAID even though it is a great and bold idea. It is all about quick profit. If the price does not immediately go up after an ICO ends, people get jittery and lose interest and then dump into the buy wall - this normally takes between 15min and a few hours. CAID saving grace is it is 100% buy wall meaning that people will stick around a little longer to see if the price goes up since there is enough to cover everyone. If it was not 100% buy wall the wall would have been gone long ago. If the price does not go up soon for some reason the wall should be gone just about right before the ICO holding period ends.
Correct. That is how it works. Now there is another ICO on Yobit, and people will dump CAID to join the new ICO and when the 4 days are offer, i'm even afraid that you will have a lose of 1 BTC (1 BTC that you gave to Yobit).
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:10:43 PM

I get what they are doing, its just a shame for someone like me, that sticks around and actually does what he says he will, people cant wait a while and then reap the rewards once things kick in... but there we go as I say its crypto. Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:13:48 PM

Correct. That is how it works. Now there is another ICO on Yobit, and people will dump CAID to join the new ICO and when the 4 days are offer, i'm even afraid that you will have a lose of 1 BTC (1 BTC that you gave to Yobit).

Its looking that way isnt it, I guess that teaches us NOT to do things right, I thought giving a 100% buywall was the correct and honest thing to do, and it was of coarse. But what reason is there for the shit ICO's to do it correctly when you end up losing in the end.

Still what ever happens I will be continuing with this, and I WILL make it work...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:16:07 PM

I was sleeping.

Thanks

What do you think?
I agree. This coin is for running this project and needs to be managed accordingly. For that its a good thing to have a nice bag of coins at your disposal to run promotions and giveaways, make sure that enough coins are up for sale at any given time and as buffer for the casino games. At least in my eyes it makes sense to present these games 'live' so people can see what they could get for their own coins.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:16:16 PM

I get what they are doing, its just a shame for someone like me, that sticks around and actually does what he says he will, people cant wait a while and then reap the rewards once things kick in... but there we go as I say its crypto. Smiley

It is not your fault. You have great ideas and in principle there is nothing wrong with an ICO. It is because of all the ICO scams that people have zero tolerance for any risk. They work out their "insurance" (buy wall) and when there is no immediate profit they are not willing to take the risk and immediately cash in on their insurance. They probably say they are not willing to wait and see if you will deliver on your promise as statistics say your site will probably be gone in two days and your account become inactive, although that is probably not what will happen. The good guys always suffer because of the bad guys.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:24:22 PM

Its looking that way isnt it, I guess that teaches us NOT to do things right, I thought giving a 100% buywall was the correct and honest thing to do, and it was of coarse. But what reason is there for the shit ICO's to do it correctly when you end up losing in the end.

Still what ever happens I will be continuing with this, and I WILL make it work...
Well, it was the right thing to do so it's good to see you've done it. If the buy wall really gets eaten up because all the people just aimed for short term profit I think it would be OK to sell some of the rebought coins again. It's just more tricky to manage the market doing so given you don't want to hurt the coin.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:40:35 PM

I think this coin just lacks publicity. Some hype, or a campaign to let more people know about it.? We have here an honest and responsible Dev - an extremely rare thing in crypto nowadays. This fact alone should attract more people to the project.

Could anyone tweet about the coin, and how great it is, or maybe do some other way of promotion? I believe this coin and its Dev are worth it, and people will not be disappointed... Just need new investors to pickup the coins dumped by easy profit hunters participated in ICO...

... this space is not for rent ...
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:23:31 PM

I think this coin just lacks publicity. Some hype, or a campaign to let more people know about it.? We have here an honest and responsible Dev - an extremely rare thing in crypto nowadays. This fact alone should attract more people to the project.

Could anyone tweet about the coin, and how great it is, or maybe do some other way of promotion? I believe this coin and its Dev are worth it, and people will not be disappointed... Just need new investors to pickup the coins dumped by easy profit hunters participated in ICO...

I'm tweeting : https://twitter.com/U__Mine

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:38:17 AM

CoinAid has taken its first order using the CAID currency Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:11:37 AM

A big thank you to ozboy2014 for coming up with this idea.

Original idea:
With the payment gateway that you have atm for the coin, can you customise it as a plugin for Joomla, Wordpress etc so business can actually whitelabel it for their own usage?

Answer is no I cant but that is what we have bounties for.

So the first bounty I will set once ICO is released will be for a wordpress plugin.

And thanks for the suggestion, keep them coming....

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
amcra

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:36:42 AM

Pure proof of stake? Why not proof of work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: