Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CAID] CoinAid - Pure POS 60% Per Year.......  (Read 31189 times)
StitchesS

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:31:20 AM

good coin needs a bigger marketcap you should get in contact with polo get it listed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:47:50 AM

I don't really get it - who is dumping for 2 sat..? Why?! This person is either clearly dumping at a considerable loss, or he got coins not from the market...

Crunck, could you please confirm you did not spend the unburned remainder from the ICO yet... You told you'll use it for bounties only, and as far as I understand, there were no bounties paid yet, so I suppose they are intact. Where do you keep it? Some specific address or Yobit?

Maybe you sold some of the coins you got from purchases on Caid site..? If you did, it is completely ok, no problem with that at all, but could you please tell if that is the case? I just want to understand the origin of those huge cheap sells, nothing more.

... this space is not for rent ...
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:45:23 PM

I don't really get it - who is dumping for 2 sat..? Why?! This person is either clearly dumping at a considerable loss, or he got coins not from the market...

Crunck, could you please confirm you did not spend the unburned remainder from the ICO yet... You told you'll use it for bounties only, and as far as I understand, there were no bounties paid yet, so I suppose they are intact. Where do you keep it? Some specific address or Yobit?

Maybe you sold some of the coins you got from purchases on Caid site..? If you did, it is completely ok, no problem with that at all, but could you please tell if that is the case? I just want to understand the origin of those huge cheap sells, nothing more.

If you look here : http://caid.miningalts.com/richlist  #1 is me I also have some on yobit from yobit codes I have taken in sales etc Smiley

If you or anyone else has any ideas about how I can give some away then please speak up  Grin

I have had quite a crazy week this week in work, and have done 59 hrs all ready and im doing the weekend too  Sad so a  little tired and cant even go out on the piss tonight.

But things will start moving forwards quickly soon Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:29:34 PM

If you look here : http://caid.miningalts.com/richlist  #1 is me I also have some on yobit from yobit codes I have taken in sales etc Smiley

If you or anyone else has any ideas about how I can give some away then please speak up  Grin

I have had quite a crazy week this week in work, and have done 59 hrs all ready and im doing the weekend too  Sad so a  little tired and cant even go out on the piss tonight.

Crunck why dnt you answer my msg?
can you please check your inbox?

Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:40:30 AM

I guess the Block Explorer for sale is the Iquidus Explorer as used for CAID itself and how long would it take to set it up?
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:25:12 AM

Presstab also makes a great blockexplorer
See TEK example here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/index.php
bombardo

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:45:43 PM

Hey Dev, have you thought about getting a twit account to do some giveways   Smiley
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:56:41 PM

Hey Dev, have you thought about getting a twit account to do some giveways   Smiley

I have one here : https://twitter.com/U__Mine

And what sort of give aways would you like to see ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:57:32 PM

I guess the Block Explorer for sale is the Iquidus Explorer as used for CAID itself and how long would it take to set it up?

As long as I am around not long at all maybe an hour or depending on chain size

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bombardo

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:04:54 PM

I have one here : https://twitter.com/U__Mine

And what sort of give aways would you like to see ?

Do some RT/Follows , yobit codes are always good. Wink
bombardo

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:13:35 AM

Is there a Demo if the Coin Wheel you offer??  Smiley
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:16:34 AM

Is there a Demo if the Coin Wheel you offer??  Smiley

Yep right here : http://cryptogaming.club/cmew

But its not a demo its a live site, so if you deposit you WILL be playing Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:25:47 PM

I really hate the constantly moving background on that wheel - sorry wheel person.
MintJellyToes

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:20:30 AM

i found somone making coins for 0.1btc will you beat that ?
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:06:06 AM

i found somone making coins for 0.1btc will you beat that ?

If someone is doing that, then use them, but also make sure they will give you support after.

Dont forget if you use a POS algo, someone needs to mine it for a few days to move the chain, then of coarse you need a node to connect to.

Then what about the premine, can you mine and get the confirms to make it spendable, then do it all again to get it to confirm at the ICO holders address ?

Im not trying to teach anyone to suck eggs, but i do all the above, and even hardcode in a free node.

If your 0.1BTC can do all the above then you should go with it as its a better deal than mine, hell i might even sub contract some work out  Cheesy

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
MintJellyToes

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:05:56 PM

@dev why are you getting bad mouthed all over twitter ? thing like this are poping up everywhere making me unsure if i want to continue holding caid there is 100s of posts about you making scam coin this is just a example  https://twitter.com/EmperorBaburr/status/650717506517143552
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 05:29:29 PM

@dev why are you getting bad mouthed all over twitter ? thing like this are poping up everywhere making me unsure if i want to continue holding caid there is 100s of posts about you making scam coin this is just a example  https://twitter.com/EmperorBaburr/status/650717506517143552
Looks like another Darkslash minion at work, its not the service provider that scams but the one that ordered some services, like babbur did and scammed people, so he is the real scammer

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:34:21 PM

@dev why are you getting bad mouthed all over twitter ? thing like this are poping up everywhere making me unsure if i want to continue holding caid there is 100s of posts about you making scam coin this is just a example  https://twitter.com/EmperorBaburr/status/650717506517143552

Its all to do with 2 coins that CAID was used to create, as per my ANN

One of the coins was XUP and the other was BSH, both of which were purchased by the same person/clown that is causing all the twitter nonsense.

He and a few other people were involved and there scams were going to work I think until one of them made a mistake.

The first I knew of this is when the dev of BSH sent me this PM:

=========================================================

hey mate, i have a little problem, ive uploaded the source code to github, and not realizing the first commit was with xupdev. ive since fixed it, but one user has seen this, and inboxed the escrow service im using and blabbed about scam.

this is not intended on being any kind of scam.

im going to inbox the escrow im using and let him know to inbox you and confirm that you uploaded the source as you were working on/fixing a certain part of the code, and you have somehow committed as the wrong user.

if you can fix this, im happy to contribute 0.1btc your way and more if ico is a success.

I of coarse refused to lie for him, and when the escrow contacted me I told him that the two coins were linked, and as the XUP turned out to be a scam I suspected the BSH would be the same.

The buyer of both coins "EmperorBaburr" is now pissed at me because I opened my mouth about it all.... but as I said I will not be party to a scam.

And thanks for popping on here to get the other side of the story.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
MintJellyToes

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:38:43 PM

@dev why are you getting bad mouthed all over twitter ? thing like this are poping up everywhere making me unsure if i want to continue holding caid there is 100s of posts about you making scam coin this is just a example  https://twitter.com/EmperorBaburr/status/650717506517143552

One of the coins was XUP and the other was BSH, both of which were purchased by the same person/clown that is causing all the twitter nonsense.

He and a few other people were involved and there scams were going to work I think until one of them made a mistake.

hey mate, i have a little problem, ive uploaded the source code to github, and not realizing the first commit was with xupdev. ive since fixed it, but one user has seen this, and inboxed the escrow service im using and blabbed about scam.

im going to inbox the escrow im using and let him know to inbox you and confirm that you uploaded the source as you were working on/fixing a certain part of the code, and you have somehow committed as the wrong user.

if you can fix this, im happy to contribute 0.1btc your way and more if ico is a success.

I of coarse refused to lie for him, and when the escrow contacted me I told him that the two coins were linked, and as the XUP turned out to be a scam I suspected the BSH would be the same.

The buyer of both coins "EmperorBaburr" is now pissed at me because I opened my mouth about it all.... but as I said I will not be party to a scam.

so you made them coins knowing they were scammers?
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:43:11 PM

so you made them coins knowing they were scammers?

No of coarse not, I made him XUP that was the first time I had ever spoke to him.
And before that coin went scam ( i think about 10 days after launch ) he ordered a new coin BSH.

So no I didn't sell him a second coin knowing that he was about to turn XUP into a scam

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..