Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CAID] CoinAid - Pure POS 60% Per Year.......  (Read 31189 times)
MintJellyToes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:45:47 PM

why would he want a second coin if he was not a scammer what possible reason does anyone have for 2 coins i feel like your covering your own ass here and if thats the case  this makes you no better than them accepting money knowing it was a scam not sure how to feel about caid now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:58:01 PM

why would he want a second coin if he was not a scammer what possible reason does anyone have for 2 coins i feel like your covering your own ass here and if thats the case  this makes you no better than them accepting money knowing it was a scam not sure how to feel about caid now

Lots of people have multiple coins, and to be frank I dont really care what you think, I have done nothing wrong here, what the end user does with my products is not my responsibility, had XUP gone scam before he purchased BSH I would not have dealt with him, and now im going silly tweets from him like this :

i already have your password to yout bitcoin talk
Flag this message  Delete this message.

i can rek you more than you can rek me im just a sub you have a business
wich i can taint
 ฿abur
 many times over

now becasue of you i have to do another total revamp on everything in my crypto life
 ฿abur
 i liked being middle aged indian emperor

So please excuse me if I seem a little short, but im pissed off with all this.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Atomictie

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:30:34 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 07:40:38 PM by Atomictie

this coin will  never go above ico price again??
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 09:27:42 PM

guys what is the solution for runtime error having issues with only this wallet on both 32/64 bit machines

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:35:23 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 07:11:42 PM by drays

why would he want a second coin if he was not a scammer what possible reason does anyone have for 2 coins i feel like your covering your own ass here and if thats the case  this makes you no better than them accepting money knowing it was a scam not sure how to feel about caid now

Crunck is neither a judge, nor is a prophet to know which coin will turn to be scam, and which one will become a next bitcoin Smiley

He is an engineer, and is a good one. He does what he promised - provides means and tools. As any tools, those tools could be used for good or bad goals. Yet two of the coins ordered via CoinAid were scammy, but the problem is not in Crunck, but is in the spoiled and corrupted altcoin crypto space, where every second launched coin is scam.

Crunck still looks to be one of rare clean spots in today's crypto... To my experience real developers (programmers) are typically honest people. The ones who scam usually have very little engineering knowledge Undecided

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:38:40 PM

guys what is the solution for runtime error having issues with only this wallet on both 32/64 bit machines

Which OS do you use? I have this wallet on 64-bit Linux, and 32-bit XP, and both work great...

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 09:49:21 PM

Which OS do you use? I have this wallet on 64-bit Linux, and 32-bit XP, and both work great...

it win7 linux wallet is ok just restarted 64bit machine and start getting this issue on both machines. yeah its weird idk why already updated vc++ fr windows

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:37:08 PM

Running my wallet on Windows 7 64 bit - worked perfect from day 1.
Good luck & hope you find a solution
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 03:37:12 PM

Funny how some people can't split business and own projects...  Crunk is just offering services... I didnt hear anybody scream "bad idea" when his "coin service" was announced...

Let me tell you this guys... If people can't code.. And want a coin.. you can be 99% sure it is intended to make THEM money Wink The people ordering the coin are the bad guys.. Not crunk.. He is just taking on a job... nothing more.. nothing less...

Funny how 1 guy, can make such a fuss over his own failed projects (scams).. Instead of bashing on crunk.. take on the real bad guy.. As you can see from the pm's crunk has quoted.. he is not the smartest one in the world  Cheesy What a nutter!  Grin
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:03:53 AM

The main point is we all know Crunck is a good guy.
The haters we can all ignore - they will go elsewhere.
bombardo

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:18:26 AM

I can't access http://coinaid.co.uk/ i just see message

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Dev could you please advise
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:20:12 AM

I can't access http://coinaid.co.uk/ i just see message

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Dev could you please advise

I am right this min building a new website for it Smiley
If there is anything you need or need to know feel free to PM me or reply here.

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bombardo

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:58:52 PM

I was saving up for a few caid services, however i managed to lose a few coins to fine hackers of the Demonic wallet.

for anyone who is interested http://caid.miningalts.com/tx/6aae933c5c08696c52688bb99dd33c7fbfe22276590c4b66c085c30e89066e1e

drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:44:49 PM

I was saving up for a few caid services, however i managed to lose a few coins to fine hackers of the Demonic wallet.

for anyone who is interested http://caid.miningalts.com/tx/6aae933c5c08696c52688bb99dd33c7fbfe22276590c4b66c085c30e89066e1e

What you mean? Please elaborate a bit more.

Using your link, I can see 1611884.00000000 CAID transferred from one wallet to another.
The interesting part: on the Yobit trade stats I can see EXACTLY the same amount (1611884 CAID!!) dumped today at about 19:12 to the buy orders!! As a result the buywall went from 4 say to 1 sat.

Do you want to tell someone stole your coins and dumped them to the market?

bombardo

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:57:53 AM

What you mean? Please elaborate a bit more.

Using your link, I can see 1611884.00000000 CAID transferred from one wallet to another.
The interesting part: on the Yobit trade stats I can see EXACTLY the same amount (1611884 CAID!!) dumped today at about 19:12 to the buy orders!! As a result the buywall went from 4 say to 1 sat.

Do you want to tell someone stole your coins and dumped them to the market?

This is correct.

Like an idiot i downloaded and run the Demonic qt on the same machine as my CAID wallet. The Demonic qt is designed for 1 thing, to steal your coins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203759.0

Lesson learned.
Bitr8er

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:30:33 PM

New CAID Faucet

http://freecoinfaucet.com/caid/

Rewards every hour
Enjoy  Cheesy
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:52:22 PM

New CAID Faucet

Rewards every hour
Enjoy  Cheesy

Thanks, send me your CAID address and I will refund you the 5k ive taken care of the faucet balance for you Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Bitr8er

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:40:56 PM

New CAID Faucet

Rewards every hour
Enjoy  Cheesy

Thanks, send me your CAID address and I will refund you the 5k ive taken care of the faucet balance for you Smiley

cPw1puoHcP5Atrp3pRTjyp1dapiJFB9QtV

Thanks Smiley

cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:43:47 PM

when price will hit 10 again?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:12:45 AM

New CAID Faucet

Rewards every hour
Enjoy  Cheesy

cPw1puoHcP5Atrp3pRTjyp1dapiJFB9QtV

Thanks Smiley

Here we go 4649583ea608d48d8b47deb1577f187d8e31cc5325b91866d5f06b5a754b2f2e

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..